Forum > Who is your favorite UY Character?

Ran fans unite!

(1/10) > >>

harogenki299:
I like Ran for reasons:
1. She's kawaii and hot(like Lum) :9~
2. She spoils Rei
3. She's defenseless on the outside, but it's the very exact opposite on the inside
4. She's one of the best UY females imo

Note: When I said she spoils Rei, for the record, this is what I mean:

I hope, I could find Ran fans like me.  :D)

Necron 99:
I admit that Ran is on my Top 10 anime babe list (Lum will always be my #1 O+). Her split personality is what makes her funny. The episodes depicting the relationship between Lum and Ran are among the best episodes in the series. :D)

cata:
she changes suddently from happy to angry or the opposite!
she is very dedicated to rei. I just cant stop laughing when she sends little Ran's dolls to her friends and then they explode its very funny. I love her laugh and her personality because she is really funny. she is one of the mosts hilarious characters in UY

Koroshiya Megane 13:
I'm a huge Ran-chan fan! I find her very interesting because she's not one-dimensional. She's knowledgeable in many subjects like cooking, tea parties, witchcraft, weaponry, technology, and of course, girliness. She has a great body and in my opinion, she would easily win (or runner-up) any beauty/fashion contest between the UY ladies. As long as she doesn't see or think about Lum, she might just be the perfect girlfriend...or maybe not. ;D

I especially like it when she's so happy that she does a little yelp and jumps up in the air (and hangs up there for a couple of seconds!). :D

Necron 99:
If you think Ran's vicious, piss-off, fanged face is scary, you should see the huge pagan star she has in one of the rooms of her spaceship/house.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version