Forum > Urusei Yatsura Fan-Art, Graphics and CG's

"Phatty" Lum

(1/31) > >>

kuririndaimao:
here is the fanart of Lum i did, that a friend online requested me to do. I know i blew her up a bit but i think her chubby plumpness makes her cute, honestly i know its not 100 percent true to the series but its just a take on the design. i guess i just have a thing for thick chicks. what do you the fans of Lum think? "down with plump voluptuous lum!" or awesome? i think she was over due to pack on a couple pounds here and there. heheh. >:) :9 :> :@ I heart big lum.

I just was curious what Lum fans thought of this, i know most guys dislike the big ladies but i tried to bring out some of the cuteness i guess i see in them and still stay true to the fanart, hope you like.  but if it really grinds you in a not lemme know with ur vote.

Kroptik:
Here's my honest opinion:
Don't you ever do something like that. It's a disgrace. Lum is NOT suppose to be fat, and I'm sure that if you can draw this, then you can draw some cool pics everyone will like.

(This is just my opinion, so wait for the other members to vote before taking a conclusion).

FallinG_StaR:
Well done artwork but I'd prefer her with normal weight...

Forgotten_Lum:
here is my honest opinion:
you have some talent with drawing fanart, but please, for the love of god never do something like this again, I am at a loss for words I would need a combination of the first options too vote, my eyes my eyes, i think this is worse then seeing falling face hehe, even the the fox lum looked better thanshe does in this fanart

carrot:
maybe you can draw some cute lum(but not this type!) pics to displace this pic

(OH NO!!MY EYES!!!  )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version