Forum > What is your favorite Episode?

Episode 10

(1/7) > >>

Meves:
Episode 10.

I dont know realy why, but it got some tingly feeling in that episode that i like..
its the Episode where Ataru gets a Love letter saying that a beutifull girl wants to meet him at a coffé shop but its Megane who have sent the letter and planning an ambush on him, but Lum finds out and at first she plans on letting Ataru getting beaten up... but she cant, and she assult the girl that Ataru is going to meet and takes her place, and after that when Lum have saved him she says she is going home to warm up the room and Ataru takes her hand as she fly's off and ask her to walk with him home instead.

Necron 99:

--- Quote from: Meves on December 23, 2006, 02:36:17 PM ---Episode 10.

I dont know realy why, but it got some tingly feeling in that episode that i like..
its the Episode where Ataru gets a Love letter saying that a beutifull girl wants to meet him at a coffé shop but its Megane who have sent the letter and planning an ambush on him, but Lum finds out and at first she plans on letting Ataru getting beaten up... but she cant, and she assult the girl that Ataru is going to meet and takes her place, and after that when Lum have saved him she says she is going home to warm up the room and Ataru takes her hand as she fly's off and ask her to walk with him home instead.

--- End quote ---

So far this is my favorite episode in the series. I get the same warm and fuzzy feeling that you get when I watch the episode. Lum looks drop dead gorgeous in this episode. O+

Cosmic King:
This episode was remembered in episode 194 andmovie 5 as one of da better UY moments

Indeed a classic

Necron 99:
I'll be adding more screencaps from Episode 10 to the gallery. I may post some on this thread as well.

Forgotten_Lum:
it is considered one of the top 10 episodes, ataru really opens up in this one and finally realizes the beauty of lum
Posted on: December 24, 2006, 02:40:24 AMone of my favourites as well

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version