Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:06:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 30
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 17
Total: 17

Author Topic: DEATHMATCH II  (Read 167679 times)

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
Re: DEATHMATCH II
« Reply #360 on: January 16, 2007, 02:16:08 AM »
Offtopic:  Shut the hell up  :X Hahahaha
"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."
I wonder which one is true!?

Offline Kunoichi Kaede

• Big Fan
  • Anime 4ever!!!
« Reply #361 on: January 16, 2007, 02:21:11 AM »
Kaede:It seems the stealing device is getting overloaded,thats why sand could recover some power,it is possible we recover all our might soon,but still i dunno how we are gonna break this cell
Our dreams are limitless

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
    • Storm Resources Forum (your mobile edge)
« Reply #362 on: January 16, 2007, 03:16:49 AM »
Sand: (after returning to normal status) Kaede, your ring have one diamond, isn't it?

Kaede: Yep, whats your idea?

Cosmic: diamond cut glass.

Falling: But the diamond in the ring is very small, and she'll end up with one damaged ring.

Kaede: Since it is to help us, I won't mind!

Sand: Shall go on?

Team: ok

After nearly 3h cutting glass, the UY warriors finally did one small hole, allowing access to the interior

Forgotten: Is very small. What could enter there?

Sand: Water! Fill it up with water! and shake.

They fill the device with water, and Sand managed to grab small portions of rock, to add there.
after a while of shacking, and using it as ball, the device finally stopped working and the warriors gained forces

Sand: Thanks Kaede. I know this ring was special to you. I'll get you one new ring. (hugs her)

« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 03:19:44 AM by SandStorm »
Follow your dreams...

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
  • Kroptik, prince of Tecas.
« Reply #363 on: January 16, 2007, 11:47:47 AM »
* Suddendly Kroptik appears and presses a button on the wall. The UY Warriors fell their powers return to them. Kroptik then presses another button and the cell door opens *

Sand: You've got a lot of explaining to do! What's this all about? Is this another trick?

Kroptik: Hang on, Sand. I know all of you want to get on my throat, but at least let me explain. But please follow me first.

* The UY warriors follow Kroptik to a room full of comfortable-looking chairs and couches *

Kroptik: Please have a seat. (they all do) I know what I did was wrong. But I had a reason to do all that.

Cosmic: We're waiting.

Falling: And  this better be good.

Kroptik: Very well. As all of you know, I'm in love with Lum. And I want to be able to propose. But, according to human and Oni traditions, the groom must get the permission of the bride's parents before he can propose.
Well, this all started after the war with the Zerg. I thought that would be a good time to do it. So I met with Mr. Invader and told him that I wanted to marry Lum. But he said he needed a favor done if he was to grant me his blessing.
There's a powerful being in this sector called the Ablominator. This being is so powerful that even if we were to fight it together, we would lose.
Obviously, I had no chance on my own. But Mr. Invader said he had a way to make me more powerful. The Oni had developed a device capable of sucking the power of whoever came within it's effect radius. This device, as you already know, was also able to redirect that power to someone else.
And so Mr. Invader said he would install it in this planet and that I could use it at will. And that's my explination. I'm sorry I did this to all of you.

Cosmic: But if we couldn't beat it together, how could you beat it yourself, even with our powers?

Kroptik: The device had another attribute. The angrier the person was with the power's receiver, the stronger that power would be. That's why I couldn't tell you what I was doing and just ask for your power. It wouldn't be enough.

Kaede: Well then, what made you change your mind?

Kroptik: I saw how you guys were inside the cell. I never felt comfortable with locking you up and stealing your powers, trust me.
I understand if you guys don't want to forgive me, but I swear I'll make it up to you. Let me start by taking you guys back to Earth. Just follow my guards. Guards, take them to my ship.

Guard 1: Yes , sir.

Kroptik: Sand, let me talk with you in private first.

Sand: What is it?

Kroptik: I saw what Kaede did for all of you and I heard your promise. I want you to have this. (he gives Sand a ring with a huge encrusted diamond) The ring itself is made from Plotakus, so it will never break. And that diamond isn't like the Earth ones. It's a Tecasian diamond, which looks the same as the Earth's ones, but is considered a valuable stone all over the known universe.

Sand: Are you sure about this? This thing must be pretty expensive.

Kroptik: Keep it. It was going to be my wedding ring for Lum, but since we're not getting married anytime soon... Anyway, it's an apology for breaking a promise. I don't want to see you break the one you made to Kaede.

* They both head to Kroptik's spaceship *

Kroptik: By the way, Cosmic, Falling. Your ships are already back to their places so no need to worry about them. And I want to ask everyone a favor: please don't tell Lum about this. I'll find a way to get Mr. Invader to give me his blessing.

* Kroptik commands the crew to activate the thrusters and set coordenates for Earth *
Signatured postponed until I cba to make a new one. x.x

Offline Forgotten_Lum

• Casual Otaku
  • UY shall never be forgotten
« Reply #364 on: January 16, 2007, 01:31:49 PM »
*upon arrival to earth*

Falling: well that was a big waste of time

Forgotten: oh well we had nothing better to do, at least it turned out for the best in the end, right Belldandy

Belldandy: right

Kroptik: I'm truely sorry about this...

Forgotten: enough already, we heard you the first thousand time on the way back, this is even worse than being locked up, oh ya Kroptik, here...

*throws a disk at Kroptik*

Kroptik:  Whats this?

Forgotten: The Ablominator has one major weakness, he over thinks everything, why do you think he has been quiet all this time, that disk contains a formula that is virtually impossible to sovle, it will actually overload his brain

Kroptik: Thanks, how can I ever repay you

Forgotten: Consider it my wedding gift, I'm terrible when it comes to buying presents, see ya later, I better get an invitation to the wedding

Kroptik: consider it already mailed

Forgotten: shall we go Belldandy

Belldandy: okay

Forgotten: Bye everyone

END OF FANFIC(no idea what number we are on)
in next one, kroptik's and lum's wedding
I believe Kroptik should start the next one
This is Jenga lol :)

Offline DarkDevil

• Otaku
  • My dark heart belongs to Lum
« Reply #365 on: January 16, 2007, 02:11:37 PM »
Kroptik:It's a good thing you've gotten rid of Dark.
Kaede: But we didn't!
Sand: So... Where is he?
* In another part, Lum is seated and watching Dark eating
Dark: So that's all the story, I've been soffering all this journey. No One Loves this Demonic Cat.
Lum: That's a lie!
* Lum  holds Dark
Lum: I like you'cha... And Ten likes you too.
DarkDevil, king of the Demons.
Servent of Lum Invader.

Offline Forgotten_Lum

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #366 on: January 16, 2007, 02:56:38 PM »
Offtopic: it seems that i'm not the only one who is forgotten hehe

Offline DarkDevil

• Otaku
  • My dark heart belongs to Lum
« Reply #367 on: January 16, 2007, 05:02:51 PM »
Offtopic: I know, but you're not the imortal "Grim Reaper" and other things that have been forgotten.  :'(*snif*:'( So many Titles and they've all been forgotten.
DarkDevil, king of the Demons.
Servent of Lum Invader.

Offline Forgotten_Lum

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #368 on: January 16, 2007, 06:26:25 PM »
Offtopic: hahahahahaha

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #369 on: January 16, 2007, 08:01:12 PM »
COOPERATIVE FANFIC STARTS

*Kropman is entering his  suite,3 days till doomsday..opps,wedding,he serves some champagne in one cup,he is admiring the starry sky,suddenly from the air ducts,it is knockout gas,Kroptik fights against it but falls asleep,next day the warriors are at Moroboshi house seeing some movies and planning*

Forgotten:Yo,guys,krop is getting married,i propose a bachelor party

Sand:Excellent,i shall bring some snacks

Falling:I shall bring music

Cosmic:The booze is gonna be my cooperation

Forgotten:and i shall bring some "entertainment"

Ataru:I cant wait more till dat day

Ataru's mom:Ataru,u received a little pack

Ataru:Lets see (opens it)hey this is just a jack-in-the-box....with a machine gun!!!! (starts shooting,forgotten destroys da toy,a message emerges)

Cosmic:It says "ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES KROPTIK A DULL BOY" and some address,guys

Falling:i bet this is a kropman joke but lets go

*arrive,it is agigantic warehouse,they enter,there is a ps2 installed in one room*

Sand:Mmm,here it says "Resident Evil 5: Kroptik endagered"

*a voice appears*

??:Dats right,folks,here is yer chance 2 prove yer skills by saving Kroptik from a horde of zombies,u have just one continue

*the tv turns on,revealing kroptik chained and some zombies approaching*

Forgotten:Lemme try (grabs controller and plays da game,successfully kills da zombies;kroptik dissapears from da screen and reappears in a capsule in real life)

Cosmic:You ok,kroptik?

Kroptik:Dizzy but unharmed

*suddenly the floor dissapears,the warriors fall into some kind of circus carp*

Sand:Ok,where is here?

??:(thru megaphone) Welcome,kids

Kroptik:(shouting and angry)WHERE THE F@#K IS HERE? WHO R U?!?

??:Temper,temper,my friend,that is no way to spend yer day at the amusement park,call me Jester and this is Murderland,are you ready for a fun-filled day at da park?

Cosmic:What do ya want from us,jester?

Jester:Just want ya 2 have fun at my huge park as yer friends here (shows oyuki,benten,lum,shinobu,ryunosuke,mendo and da stormtroopers tied)

Kroptik:You animal

Jester:To get to them u must enter da Fun House,but u may need 6 golden tickets 2 enter,lets begin da festivities then with some Circus of Chaos (several robots resembling circus people along with monsters arrive 2 attack da warriors)

Forgotten:(cracks knuckles)Lets start then

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #370 on: January 17, 2007, 01:00:05 AM »
Sand: SANDSTAR ATTAAAAAAAAAAACK!

* SandStorm destroy several robots with one radioactive sandball explosion *

Cosmic: GALATIC BIGBANG!

* Cosmic evaporate the remaining robots *

Forgotten: the robots were easy, now, the monsters maybe give more action!

* The warriors start fighting fiercely with the monsters *
Follow your dreams...

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #371 on: January 17, 2007, 01:43:22 AM »
Falling: Ah... crap... I hate the circus... anyway I recognise this kind of trap... robots and monsters... underground base... hmm??? Now I remember... Yo Jester answer me one question Are you working for Dr. Strangelove???
"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."
I wonder which one is true!?

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #372 on: January 17, 2007, 02:27:34 AM »
Jester:I know no doctor but i assure u r gonna see one..a coroner!!! time for some fireworks (activates several nuclear missiles)

*da warriors try 2 evade'em*

Cosmic:Guys,i bet those missiles are heat trackers (creates a fire ball,the missiles attack it)

Sand:Show's over,jester (impales'im with a sand spear,then realizes he got a robot)

Jester:You break it,you pay it,pal,i am safe at the bottom of Fun House,u hav earned 1 gold ticket,and ya need 6 so why dont ya hav some fun at Murderland (activates a door for the main Murderland)

Forgotten:Ok,lets go (warriors enter murderland,they r ambushed by several droids)

Cyborg Clown:LETS PLAY!!!

Falling:(with an energy bursting hand)Ok,hope u know to play rough

*da warriors dispatch da cyborgs and enter a silver building*

Jester:(thru surveilance camera) Hi,kids,i give to you one of the best games on murderland as most people that tried it enjoyed it...may all of them rest in peace,i give you...PINBALL!!!

*The warriors appear trapped in a gigantic pinball game*

Kroptik:This too bizarre

Jester:And because i run a fair game,all ya need 2 win is....1,000,000,000 points

Sand:Damn

Jester:Get set,get ready,Go!!! (activates the game,a giant titanium ball is gonna crush da heroes)

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #373 on: January 17, 2007, 02:35:46 AM »
Sand: Sh*t, is comming this way! MARENOSTRUM!

* The ball rolled in the sand sea and changed route *

Kroptik: At least that...

Jester: hahaha, it just begun, lets speed the things over!

*Jester hit the speedometer and the ball is twice as faster *
Follow your dreams...

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #374 on: January 17, 2007, 02:49:35 AM »
Jester:And remember there is a "shocking" surprise 4 ya

*da ball hits Dark into one corner,dark gets electrocuted*

Cosmic:Poor cat-man

Kroptik:Ok,lets be careful

Sand:How r we supposed 2 gain all da points?