Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:45:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 23
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 17
Total: 17

Author Topic: A new and weird life  (Read 25708 times)

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
Re: A new and weird life
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2006, 05:47:51 PM »
in short words,you will have a love-hate relationship wit sakura-san

Offline DarkDevil

• Otaku
  • My dark heart belongs to Lum
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2006, 05:50:25 PM »
I Kown.
DarkDevil, king of the Demons.
Servent of Lum Invader.

Offline DarkDevil

• Otaku
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2006, 05:50:55 PM »
I may do favors for her.
Servent of Lum Invader.

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
  • Kroptik, prince of Tecas.
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2006, 02:12:53 AM »
Thursday, 6th of October 2005

-Nothing could prepare me for the shocking experience I was going to have today.
    -Today when I got to school I noticed that everyone was already there. So, as usual, I head over to Ataru and Lum and start chatting with them. They seemed to be the people who I got more used to. Probably because they were my neighbours, which meant that we walked together from school everyday.
    -We were discussing the news about a sighted UFO near Tomobiki when the teacher arrives. So, as like in every other day, we go in, salute the teacher, and start the class. I had gotten used to it now.
    -The class was the same boring thing like everyday. I won't even bother going into details, especially because I think I dozed off a bit. At least I thing that's why I met old 'wooden sword''
    -The bell suddenly rang, announcing lunch time. Finally. I was starving. After I take out my lunch, I noticed that Ataru was at it again. He was flirting with Shinobu. And Lum was seeing all that.
    -Only then had I realised that Ataru had never flirted with a girl when Lum was around. At least, I had never seen him do it. And when I saw Lum angry I realised why. It was kind of scary even. Ataru noticed too, especially when Lum started chasing him.
    -Ataru suddenly hid behind me (I had gotten up since I was on my way to try and break them apart). When I look at Lum though, I see sparks around her. That the last thing I remember
    -I woke up in the school clinic. I was lying in a soft bed next to a big window. Also, there was a woman there, about 22 years old, with long black hair and a caring face.
  _'Good to see you're awake' she said. “What's your name??'
  _'I'm Phillip' I answered. And slightly confused, I decided to ask 'What happened?'
  _'You better ask your class mates that because I don't know all the details. I want you to stay here in bed for a while and I'll tell you when you can go back to class.'
  _'Ok thank you.' I answered.
    -I ended up falling asleep after a while. But before I did I noticed Lum and Ataru peeking inside. When I looked at then, though, they hid back. I was too tired to care anyway.
    -I woke up at about 3 PM feeling a little better. When the woman noticed I'm awake she asked me how I was feeling.
  _'Much better, thank you.'
  _'You can go to your class then. I already warned your teacher that you would be staying here for a while so don't worry.'
  _'OK, thank you Miss Sakura' I answered, checking her name on a plate in her desk.
    -I left the clinic and headed to my classroom. When I got there I knocked and the teacher said I could go in. When I do I take my seat and Onsen-Mark continues his class. Since I had slept for 2 hours I was able to pay attention to what he was saying.
    -At 4 PM the bell rings. I packed my bag and tried to catch up with Lum and Ataru. When I did I asked them what had happened at lunchtime. Lum says she accidentally zapped me, apologising after. All I ask is: 'Another one of your Oni powers?' She nods and apologises again. I tell her not to worry about it. When she smiles at me I start to think it was even worth getting zapped.
    -So on our way home we discuss about the Oni race, but apparently there was nothing else to learn about them. At least, nothing that caught my attention.
    -When we reach their house I say goodbye to them and head on, reaching my house after a while.
    -I thought to myself: 'Besides the shock, the day wasn't that bad.' And with this the rest of the day just seemed to fly by.

Here is part 4. Keep posting your opinions  ;D
Also, I made a few changes in the dates (making them the same as the real thing).
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 11:53:27 AM by Lum-chan »
Signatured postponed until I cba to make a new one. x.x

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2006, 02:43:21 AM »
Very good... but I'm still waiting for my debut...  :D)
Don't you have weekends on your story LoL
I'm tired of going to school... go to a picnic or something with Ataru and Lum.  :P
Btw, in Japan doesn't Highschools have classes at saturday???
« Last Edit: November 05, 2006, 02:46:25 AM by FallinG_StaR »
"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."
I wonder which one is true!?

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2006, 03:10:19 AM »
I'm not sure you noticed but I skipped more then one week in te story. Like I said: I'm not gonna do a chapter for each day.
About the classes at Saturday: I don't know if they have or not but I'm going to make Saturday a school-free day. (I don't know anything about the japanese culture BTW).
And about your debut... I have a question for you. You mind if I give you some sword skills so you can be a proper rival for Mendo??

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2006, 02:08:56 PM »
Oh yes... I'm a real talent with swords, please be my guest...LoL
"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2006, 01:15:10 AM »
Monday, 17th of October, 2005

-Today I woke up at 7:55 -And school started at 8- So I got dressed and ready as fast as I could, even knowing that I was going to be late anyway…
    -When I'm going through the lost school corridors I noticed that I wasn't the only one late- In fact, there was even a guy in a white uniform who I accidentally bumped into, making him end on the ground and with an angry face- I yelled “Sorry' but I didn't even stop- I also passed another guy who seemed kind of lost inside the school- But no time to help him…I was in a hurry-
    -When I finally reach my classroom I open the door without knocking and apologise that I'm late- The teacher mumbles something that I can't quite understand, so I decide to just take my seat- It seemed that the teacher was even unhappy to see  The general class uproar continued after that-
    -After about 5 minutes someone knocks at the door- The teacher gives us a menacing leer, making us quiet, and tells whoever it was to come in-
    -The door was opened by a tall guy with blond hair- He didn't look like he was Japanese-
    -The guy apologises to the teacher with a crude Japanese, making me notice that he was from somewhere in Europe, due to his accent- The guy then takes a random seat near the door, revealing someone else…
    -The guy with the white school uniform- He seemed to be about my age, and my height- He had black hair, perfectly combed-
    -As he got in, all of the girls kept looking at him- He didn't say anything to the teacher, he just went for a seat in front of Shinobu-
    -After snapping out of his small trance (probably caused because the last guy didn't say anything), he told the class:
  _'These two teenagers will be your classmates from now on- This is Sam Blitz (he pointed at the blond guy) who came all the way from Germany- And this is Shutaro Mendo (he pointed at the other guy), who you've probably already heard of- I hope you treat them nicely while they're new in the school-'
    -With the words "Shutaro Mendo" the whole class started whispering at each other- I heard Lum ask Ataru: “Who is he, darling?' but Ataru didn't seem to know either-
  _'Now let's get back to our lesson, shall we?' asked Onsen-Mark- Everyone went quiet- Guess they were trying to make a good impression on the newcomers-
    -However, after about half an hour, everyone was talking again, even the newcomers- Sam, as I noticed, didn't seem to be very good at Japanese- Eventually Onsen-Mark got fed up with it and gave a shout that made everyone shut up…for about 15 minutes-
    -The bell rang, like in every Monday, at 1 PM- So we all packed our bags and left the classroom- I decided to approach Sam, since he seemed to be alone (Mendou was with a bunch of girls already)- So I asked him if he wanted to come have lunch with us- He answered: “Sure, why not?' I told Ataru and Lum about it and they seemed to agree, saying that they didn't mind- I ended up translating the answers to English since Sam didn't seem to understand them-
    -When we reach the school gates everyone gets amazed for seeing two limos nearby- Mendou quickly goes towards one, opens the door to let the girls in and gets in as well, leaving at once- We all ask ourselves who the second limo was from-
  _'I told my dad I didn't want the limo…' said Sam, with a small note of embarrassment on his voice- “Oh well- Since it's here we might as well make use of it-'
    -Still amazed, we all get in- And so we have a comfortable ride to the restaurant-
    -When we get there we order our food and start talking- I notice that even though his Japanese wasn't very good, he seemed to know a lot of English, making it easy for me to talk to him-
    -With our bellies full and ready to leave, Sam says he'll pay for lunch as thanks for being nice to him- At first we object, but he keeps insisting, so we let him pay it this time-
    -Me, Lum and Ataru end up walking home from the restaurant, since Sam's house was the other way- We end up discussing about Sam and Mendo, wondering why he's so important- But the best conclusion we can reach is that Mendo is just a spoiled rich kid, unlike Sam who, even with his wealth, seems to be a bit more simple-
    -When we reach Ataru's house we say our goodbyes and, as usual, I carry on to my house-
    -I ended up asking my mom if she knew who the Mendo family were, but she just said that they had popped up on the TV once or twice since we were there- I though: “Still…popping up on TV is always something…'

Here's part 5- Keep posting those opinions people ;D
Here is your long-awaited debut Falling- Hope you like the simple character I gave you- ;D If you don't like it let me know and I'll see what I can do.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 12:19:52 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2006, 01:40:13 AM »
It's perfect LoL
Mendo the snob rich kid and me the rich but umble kid.

Very good... you deserve a kiss LoL  :>

I'll give you more info about Sam and the Blitz family as soon as I can... Ok?

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2006, 03:27:32 PM »
Yeah. I need to know more stuff. Remember he's your character.
Glad you liked it ;D

Offline DarkDevil

• Otaku
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2006, 05:36:40 PM »
Put him with aracnofobia
Servent of Lum Invader.

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2006, 06:57:52 PM »
True that Mendo has his phobias too... But I'm not planning on giving phobias to anyone else...At least, not for now.

Offline DarkDevil

• Otaku
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2006, 08:03:23 PM »
At least put me with phobia of cold, and religious objects (exept: greeks, mayans, norses and egiptians regilious stuff).
« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 08:45:42 PM by DarkDevil »
Servent of Lum Invader.

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2006, 08:18:48 PM »
What is phobia of could??? LoL you mean cold???

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2006, 08:21:33 PM »
I think he does. He has already mistyped that in another thread.