Forum > What is your favorite Episode?

Episode 180 : Sakurambo`s Yoga School

(1/58) > >>

Cosmic King:
 :*) Urusei Yatsura is so full of surprises and this episode is jus a fragment of such nice funny as hell surprises,this whole episode whirls around ataru and lum being bored 4 da rain (besides ataru is getting fat and needs to exercise) then going with shinobu,mendo and sakura to take yoga classes with Cherry,this surely spells problems for da gang as they feel the excruciating pain of Yoga,but da best part was that they get into some kind of Nirvana (or paradise) full of their dreams,however,only one member of the gang can reatain his dream as he/she must crush the  other fantasies in poker draws,here r da dreams:

- Sakura : Romantic encounter by the dock with her fiancee Tsubame
- Mendou: Marrying Lum
- Lum: Marrying Ataru,having kids and living a happy life with them in an UFO house
- Shinobu: Being Snow White and Mendo is da prince (several kitsunes are the 7 dwarves)
-Ataru: In a few words...HAREM!!!

you get da idea of who is da winner,i highly recommend this episode,so enjoy my friends lum-a-holics

Forgotten_Lum:
Did you see the size of the tv in Lum's dream, it was huge, just imagine the sound on that thing

DarkDevil:
I don't remember the TV, but I remember the size of Ataru Moroboshi at the end of the episode.

Cosmic King:
Lum and ataru truly had an enviable life in such dream,truly loved dat segment

DarkDevil:
I wish I could be as happy as Lum. ;(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version