Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:10:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 27
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 18
Total: 18

Author Topic: Low Rage - Rant Zone  (Read 2919 times)

Offline Jeeper426

• Casual Fan
  • Heritage Not Hate
    • allaboutmud
Low Rage - Rant Zone
« on: January 30, 2006, 04:18:14 AM »
they say ranting is the best way to get whats buggin' ya' off of yer' chest, well heres where ya' can rant all ya' want about seemingly nonsence, anything that's on your mind, traffic, anime, ya' know even life in general, or school, your job, your boss, anything your little heart wants..

lifes a dance you learn as you go, sometimes you lead, and sometimes you follow, dont worry 'bout what you dont know, lifes a dance you learn as you go (hehe country music does have meaning, you just have to know where to look)
You say "redneck" like it's a bad thing O.o
Dixie America, Heritage Not Hate Ya'll
when life throws you twists, and rough terrain, keep on goin, the only things that matter in life are 4x4's ATV's and good anime to watch, rock on Ya'll, "Member of Tread-Lightl

Offline Gulanzon

• Fan
  • LumTaKing, A Dangerous Mix of Lumtaku and OtaKing.
    • Goulash Portfolio
Re: Low Rage - Rant Zone
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2006, 05:47:53 AM »
If life's a dance, remember to bring your steel-capped boots.

Kekeke.

If you want to rant, keep a LiveJournal, like me.

Offline Jeeper426

• Casual Fan
  • Heritage Not Hate
    • allaboutmud
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2006, 02:05:55 AM »
www.allaboutmud.com we have an online blog through the sight as a member hehe i have 4 pages of just general rants mostly about imports, you know, Honda mainly, Toyota earned my respect, as did Nissan, but honda doesnt make a 4x4, unless you count the ATV and the Oddissy (a 90HP Go Kart with 4wd from a quad) then they have some respect, only in that aspect, the ATV's suck, but the Oddissy kicks so much ass  8) i got to drive one, rather test drive one. and i had a blast, then i found out how much the thing cost >.< wayy too much
when life throws you twists, and rough terrain, keep on goin, the only things that matter in life are 4x4's ATV's and good anime to watch, rock on Ya'll, "Member of Tread-Lightl

Offline Jeeper426

• Casual Fan
  • Heritage Not Hate
    • allaboutmud
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2006, 05:14:25 PM »
yesterday i went to the allignment shop to have the front end checked to see how far i was out of allignment, the invoice they handed me for $713.08 (U.S) had me scratching my head, all of the front end components except for one itom were brand new, my dad is gonna help me check everything that's marked on the invoice, then were probibly gonna' do the alignment in our shop in the garage :( it really hacks me off when people like that try to take advantage of people becasue they think that the pearson that there trying to take advantage of doesnt know any better, or they dont think that the'll go and check the claims and possably it'll come down on them in the end, to check the front ball joints you have to take a dial indicater, set it, and use pry bars and try to make the front hub on one side at a time move at all, if these dont move, then there good, and within specs, the maximum play a balljoint is alloud is .005 thousanths of an inch, which is really not much, these guys were attempting to tell me that by looking at them that they could tell that the baljoints were bad, i dont think so, the only way to diagnose said balljoints was desribed above, the track bar isnt brand new, but it's alot newer than the 20 year old unit we took off of the jeep, the one i put on there was only 6 or 7 years old, and the jeep it came off of drove just fine, and my jeep still drives fine, the only vibrations i feal are from the Huge open lug Mud tires, (32x11.50R15) there 32inches tall 11.5 inches wide (11-1/2) and it's on a 15 inch rim, there light truck tires so there gonna ride rougher than standard car Passanger rated tires, it really p*sses me off when people attemt that bullshit on people that they think dont know any better, the ball joints cost 25 dollars each, and the track bar that we replaced cost 130 dollars new.......

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2006, 02:45:39 AM »

OWNED LoL
Next time im geting smaller wheels.
"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."
I wonder which one is true!?

Offline Jeeper426

• Casual Fan
  • Heritage Not Hate
    • allaboutmud
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2006, 04:00:14 AM »
theres' no fenders on that xj o.o, but yea that's a jeep alot like mine, where did you see that at?

OWNED LoL
Next time im geting smaller wheels.
judgeing from the flags i would say a state park someware, the fact that there are alot of jeeps aroudn would dictate a jeep jamberee, that or a 4x4 club event, is that Oklahoma Trail Chaisers?

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2006, 06:27:16 AM »
I saw that in a forum and I just found this pic funny

http://www.the-jersey-devil.com/bbs/

I think its in New Jersey...
"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."
I wonder which one is true!?

Offline Jeeper426

• Casual Fan
  • Heritage Not Hate
    • allaboutmud
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2006, 07:45:12 AM »
nods, i thaught the BBS's were extinct (Buleton Board System) O.O thats some serious Ol' School technology there useing there if there useing a BBS system lol, that's still a pretty cool pic, i showed my dad, he got a laugh out of it 8)