Forum > General Discussion

Does anyone remember Jem and the Holograms?

(1/3) > >>

LuMcHaN69:
Hey all,
Right now I'm feeling very nostalgic about the cartoon show Jem and the Holograms.  I was looking in the internet to find a Jem and the Hologram DVD box set, and I seemed to find one.  The box set contains seasons 1 & 2.  Now the question is:  does anyone know if the Stingers come in season 1 or in season 2 or who knows what season they come in?  Also, i'm not sure if its me but it seems like the Main Character Jem sounds like Akane in the english Dubbed version. 

FallinG_StaR:
Well i remember seeing some episodes, (because of my older sister), but cant help you whit any of our questions not even whit the last one since I watched the Portuguese dubbed version.

Moroboshi:
The same for me, I've seen something long time ago, but subbed in italian... :&

LuMcHaN69:
Well I just Looked at the voice acting cast of Jem & the Holograms, and it seems that Jem (the voice actress) was also in Project A-Ko.  Seeing that some of you do remember jem...i've got another question for you...if Ataru Moroboshi were in that show, you think he'd have a field day with all the female characters?

Gulanzon:
Project A-Ko wins at life.

I just felt the need to establish that, and also that I declare Jihad on any who would contest this fact.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version