Forum > What is your favorite Episode?

The episode with Sakura's Beauty food pill.

(1/10) > >>

LuMcHaN69:
Its been awhile since i've ever watched any Urusei Yatsura television serie episodes, but i have to say that this one was the best.  It was the episode where the UY gang were in Hawaii and Sakura had this Beauty food pill where she can eat whatever she wants and never gain a pound.  Meanwhile when Shinobu, Ataru and I also think Mendo eat the food and they just get fat.  Correct me if i'm wrong people :P

gearultima:
nop. you are rigth.that episode was great.but my favorite was the one when sakura,lum,shinobu,riuno and ran had a beauty contest.

gearultima:
hey falling you are talking abaut the episode abaut the beauty contest,arent you?
well if yes he are not talking abaut it...

Danglao:
Lol I remember that episode... ^^ CHERRY And SAKURA made the 'all you can eat' Restuarant in Hawaii go bankrupt... because they just kept eatting... and Ataru looked like a giant ballon ha ha.... :D

was this the same episode with the Great Watermelon God...?  I don't remember... heh heh but I liked that episode too... :) 

Now you will face the terrorizing WRATH of the Watermelon God *SPITS WATERMELON SEEDS* 

LMFAO ^____________________________________________^

Moroboshi:

--- Quote ---was this the same episode with the Great Watermelon God...?  I don't remember... heh heh but I liked that episode too...   :)
--- End quote ---

No, the other episode was about swimsuit thief, and I liked it even more... :9 :& :D)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version