Forum > Archive

Where's everyone?!

(1/6) > >>

GlassPrisioner:
Hey guys!!
What hapened to this forum? Looks like there isn't anything to say....
When i first registered this was full of life, now it's very hard to find a new topic...
What about the new members?! Don't they post?! Hey latests members post something here, Im sure you have something to say...
To me it isn't the same thing since Lum is out off air in Portugal... I just loved to see Lum while eating my lunch... I miss her... :'( :'(

Judas:
:Shrugs: it's kind of hard to create new topics when there isn't much new about UY...save for the potential DS game, I guess the best thing(s) to do would be to either get some sort of RP going or hang in the GeneralForum until a new topic idea comes...sorry if I seem like a downer but I'm just giving my analysis of the situation

FallinG_StaR:
 :Z 8| :r :B :z)

SandStorm:
I'm here. :)
Well, we need ideas, anyone can make flash games? Anything in flash? W\ some inspiration, someone could make new lum stories and games...
Just ideas. ;)

Judas:

--- Quote ---I'm here.
Well, we need ideas, anyone can make flash games? Anything in flash? W\ some inspiration, someone could make new lum stories and games...
Just ideas.
--- End quote ---

:shrugs:  I've thought about writing a UY fic but I REALLY have no idea what to write on, at the moment I'm considering going with this half-baked idea of a Ranma/Tales of Destiny crossover, who knows...maybe I can find some way to incorporate UY elements there have been MUCH wierder crossovers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version