Forum > Urusei Yatsura Goodies 'n' Stuff

Movies, OVAs and series to download.

<< < (2/5) > >>

Green_Hair:
I have tried to get on Box Torrents but at the moment it says the maximum signup limit has been reached and that you should try later as accounts that are inactive are purged all the time.
Can anyone tell me what they have on there in terms of Urusei Yatsura while I await my oppurtunity to join?.

Upon my trawl through the web for Urusei Yatsura I have found torrents that lead up to episode 117 but through investigation the person who was capping them/geting them together and seeding the torrents has since quit the project after a very respectable 100+ episodes, all the Tv specials, movies, OAV's etc. in very good quality, some Vhs but more often than not better.

Do Box torrents have all the TV episodes?.

Pac:
Of course not, how could they? Animeigo hasn't released the last 2 boxes yet. We will have to wait to the person that made the other torrents to restart doing them. I think he didn't had much time lately.

brokenhands:
Hi I'm new to the forum, I downloaded the 158 listed on boxtorrents, but now I'm searching for the rest along with some sub files.

I don't know what I have to offer, so I'll simply put in my request and go from there:

I need:

1.  The .sub file for episode 58 from the boxtorrent download(I had an accident).  It's entitled "Darling Desparate Situation" or "Darling's Had It This Time"

2.  I need a fixed .idx file for episode 111 eintitled "Angry Lum Chan" or "Lum Enraged"

3.  The episodes after 158 "I Really Hate Chattering Flowers"

4.  Could someone please tell me why the episode list on this site and the episode list for the DVD's don't synch up?  There seems to be a 24 episode gap between the two.

Thanks for your time, I hope you know where to find me.

Cosmic King:
any place to download UY without using that  torrent junk?

Shinta:
Hi, if someone is interested I could post all the ed2k links for downloading the series with emule :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version