urusei yatsura cameos

<< < (2/4) > >>

Revenge:
It's here guys :) http://www.lum-chan.com/index.php?topic=899.0

If possible, join the threads.

I still have the pic I posted some years ago (it got deleted):

AD Police, episode 1

lumlover:
I had seen that picture before but I never knew which anime it was, good to know!, I don't know who the hell are those guys but they sure have great taste! ;D

Revenge:
I have more, glad I saved 2 or 3 from the old topic and I still have some:

This one is from Excel Saga (idk the episode):

I had one of Ten and that orange cat I forgot the name (I think it was tarajima-something) playing in an amusement park in Dragon Ball, I was going to post it but can't find it :( I think I lost it :( I remember saving one Lum cameo from Cat's Eyes but can't find it too...

lumlover:
close! its torajima! that one I had seen it before too but the one you mention i dragon ball its really interesting never heard of it or seen it! I will investigate this, do you remember the saga? or anything that could be useful for the search?

Revenge:

--- Quote from: lumlover on June 24, 2016, 01:08:28 PM ---close! its torajima! that one I had seen it before too but the one you mention i dragon ball its really interesting never heard of it or seen it! I will investigate this, do you remember the saga? or anything that could be useful for the search?

--- End quote ---

Found it! 8) I'm not certain of the arc, but I think it's the Red Ribbon arc, because that soldier right there seems from RR. Also I can guarantee that this is filler, I don't remember such a scene in the manga.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version