Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:42:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 23
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 14
Total: 14

Author Topic: SPOLERS Watching/comment every single Episode/Movie/OVA  (Read 32440 times)

Offline kamil88

• Big Fan
Re: SPOLERS Watching/comment every single Episode/Movie/OVA
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2016, 03:32:40 PM »
Episode 29 - 30
- Lum "asks" Ataru to join in yearly battle between Oni and Gods of Luck clan...who will first throw enough balls into buckets, win..one of enemy clan members is girl named Benten, with cause Ataru to switch sides, Lum fights to get him back

Another new interesting character appears, once again Cherry was jerk, and Lum last laugh was hilarious  :)

Offline lumlover

• I love you lum!
  • Big Fan
  • a man can dream...
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2016, 03:49:59 AM »
cherry is always a jerk!, but its part of his charm!

Offline kamil88

• Big Fan
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2016, 09:42:15 PM »
Episode 31
- New teacher falls in love with Lum (It is not really lolita complex Cherry :p ) with make Ataru his no. 1 enemy, thanks to help of Lum, teacher is caught trying to kiss her, and is so embarassed, he want to be far away, Lum gladly grant his wish..by sending him on Moon :p

Episode 32
- We meet Mendou and Lum mom, becasue of small misunderstanding, they both send their army to battle with each other, Ataru's mom propose tchem to play roulette instead, and she end up winning money from tchem, resulting in another Ataru house destruction by both armies at same time, Ataru is not only idiot in family

While episode 31 was pretty cute, with Lum naivety, Episode 32 is my favorite so far, i laughed so hard when Lum mom throws Mendou mom cow into her spaceship, turning it into beefbowl, when Ataru is excited about war, tries to talk with Lum's mom in broken English, and when Ataru's mom got so happy with all money she won, my small nitpick is, how Lum's mom was able to understand when Ataru's mom talked about roulette rules, if she don't speak Japanese (Unless they have that game on their planet) Now Ataru's mom knows how it is like to screw up, and Lum's mom is hot :)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 09:45:19 PM by kamil88 »

Offline lumlover

• I love you lum!
  • Big Fan
  • a man can dream...
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2016, 07:10:09 AM »
oh, who would not fall in love with her :hehe, mmm interesting, I like both eps. but I absolutely prefer the first one, they are both great eps. in the end!, ah, I guess Im a hopeless romatic...

Offline kamil88

• Big Fan
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2016, 11:45:09 PM »
Episode 33:
- Mendou brings very old camera to class, that should never be tocuch, as i t turns out it teleport people to different worlds, Ataru ends up hitting on Cinderella, Juliet, Cleopatra, until he ends up on boat (To Lum and class amusement. He kinda did it to himself, Lum tried to bring him back :) )

Episode 34:
- Ataru saves women from suicide, since then, he becomes completely different person, and even managed to beat Mendou in tennis match, it turns out to be Devil work, as Ataru run multiple time in same road, with cause summon of Devil

It was fun to see Ataru being leech, even in different worlds in Episode 33, and it was nice to see him being badass in Episode 34, i was really surprised why Devil was summoned, i thought it was because of that coin he took (Ataru crawl toward it, and save women by accident, as his body nullified falling) Wonder what was point of that coin and suicide attempt?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 01:52:45 PM by kamil88 »

Offline lumlover

• I love you lum!
  • Big Fan
  • a man can dream...
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2016, 10:03:13 AM »
I dont believe there was any reason behind that coin kamil, haha, just UY madness! you know, first time I watched ep. 34 I was very pleased when ataru defeated mendo, its a shame it wasn't legit...

Offline kamil88

• Big Fan
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2016, 10:00:16 PM »
Episode 35 - 36
- We meet another new character, Ran, who wants to get even at Lum, for stealing boy they both used to love, Ren, and want to seduce Darling, and steal his youth

I really like Ran, she is very cunning and manipulative, and her voice, my god, You Inoue did great job, switching from cute and mad voice, she sadly passed away due to cancer, but..she will live forever through characters she voiced :( It was both cute and sad, that Lum was only one concerned when Ataru left with Ran doll (Parents didnt care, and "friends" were too drunk, and one of them sing ending song)

Offline lumlover

• I love you lum!
  • Big Fan
  • a man can dream...
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2016, 02:52:06 AM »
Yes, ran its a great character!, series wouldnt be the same without her, I understand what you said about ataru but , deep down they really care for him, and we cant deny he can be a jerk too!

Offline kamil88

• Big Fan
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2016, 11:17:01 PM »
Episode 37
- Lum goes one day into future, and steals Ataru diary, then returns to present, giving Ataru diary, so e can tell what is going to happen.

Episode 38
- Mendou find strange looking alien baby in his locker, and try to put it into Ataru locker, as strange thing s should only happen to him, baby escape, and it turns out, it is alien, who neds fuel in forms of 100 yen, alien flies away, but... :)

Both episodes were hilarious, Ataru really act like pervert, and deserved that police chase ;) Wonder, if that bit with "Mountain, river" when Ataru got lunch meant something, and why was Mendou found it so funny, that Ataru have diary? :) And episode 38..my god i laughed so hard, Mendou deserved all that :) Lum was so sweet at the end, when she asked "Im not that weird now, am i?" And didn't even electroduce Ataru, as she hugged him :) It was little rude of her to read private diary, but..Episode 38 made me forgive her :)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 09:49:33 PM by kamil88 »

Offline lumlover

• I love you lum!
  • Big Fan
  • a man can dream...
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2016, 07:20:22 AM »
Ah!, her cuteness its starting to get you! ;D, you cant get mad at lum, even if she was a little rude, she did it because she cares, mendou and ataru both got what they deserve!, so kamil, what do you think of the series so far? are you enjoying it?, I hope so, greetings my friend!

Offline kamil88

• Big Fan
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2016, 11:27:17 PM »
Yes, i do, it is pretty fun, it kinda remind me of Dr. Slump, with all its wackiness, it can be pretty serious too, like that Christmas episode :)

Offline kamil88

• Big Fan
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2016, 10:25:46 PM »
Episode 39:
- In order to pass to next class, young spirit Shunmin have to make all people in Ataru class sleep, however, both Ataru and Mendou refuse to sleep, Shunmin tries to put tchem to seleep with sake, but..she mess ingredients

Episode 40:
- Ataru crew have to compete with Wizard of Poetry, or else they will be eaten, Ataru goes first, and luckly for him, after 500 years of stagnance, Wizard forgets how to do poetry. Wizard lose, and Ataru think he should eat him :)

Both episodes were little strange, as they were focused in Japanese culture, it was nice of Lum, to save Ataru in Episode 39, and be only one who didnt want Ataru to go first in Episode 40 :)

Offline lumlover

• I love you lum!
  • Big Fan
  • a man can dream...
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2016, 06:56:18 AM »
strangeness and weirdness are the signature of UY 8), thats why I love this series so much. so far I remember all the eps. you had watched!, we will see if I can remember all of them...

Offline kamil88

• Big Fan
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2016, 02:46:51 PM »
Episode 41:
- I feel sorry for Lum and Shinobu, having two Atarus with different personalities, that match needs of girls, could solve all problems, but Ataru mom had to screw everything up, by giving them Cherry potion, that make tchem have identical personalities :p

Episode 42:
- We meet two new characters, dream amter, and Baku, his nightmare devourer beast, Lum was so cute, watching Ataru sleep :)

I liked both episode, but..didn't liked fact, that Episode 41 ended without conclusion, to be honest, it is getting obnoxious  >:(

Offline lumlover

• I love you lum!
  • Big Fan
  • a man can dream...
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2016, 07:58:30 AM »
yes, I hate unconcluded eps. too, but they are not that much fortunately! I know it can be a little annoying but, the series its worth it!, some of those eps. (not all) have  different endings in the manga, when you finish the anime and if you like to read manga too, you could give it a try!