Forum > Movies, OAV & TV Series

SPOLERS Watching/comment every single Episode/Movie/OVA

(1/52) > >>

kamil88:
Hello everyone
I plan to start a small project, where i will write about every single animation of urusei yatsura :) i never watched anyhting related to this cult classic, and im very curious to see how it goes, tommorow i will start first episodes :) I hope it is not against rules?

lumlover:
Hi kamil good to see you back! I dont think its against the rules, we will love to hear whats your opinion and discuss about the series, it will be great to enjoy all the series again with you!,  I'll be looking forward to hear your thouhts about the series.

kamil88:
Opening: Lum no Love Song is considered a classic, sung plenty times by various singers, and i can see why, very catchy and fun song, im big fan of 80's songs like this

Episode 1
- We meet Ataru (Quite unlucky guy, but, i can see it as karma for his leech nature), Shinobu, apparently girlfriend of Ataru, how can she tolerate his flirtous nature?
- Lum, another main heroine, is really nice looking alien girl, who hs ability to fly, and can electify people, poor Ataru
- Earth will be conquered if Ataru lose game of tag with Lum, he has to cath her horns in 10 days (As explained by Mr. Invaader, one of nicest invaders ever)
- If Ataru lose, his family will be lynched, sure, no big pressure
- Shinobu promise Atar to marry him, if he wins, unfortunately, he yells "Now i can get married" shortly before he grabs Lum horns, and right after that, now Lum thinks Ataru will marry her :)

Episode 2
- Ataru friends fall in love with Lum, so they kidnap him, so he can ca Lum for help (Loved that Shinobu scream, when she find out, what Ataru will get for calling Lum, and him agree to call her, voice actres did excellent job)
- Ataru is tied to school tower, and his friend begun chanting, it summons..Space Taxi, with takes them to Ataru house, now he need to pay money, that is worth all oil on Earth :)
- And that's what Space Taxi do, literally start steal all oil, and of course Ataru is blamed for all this, his family is saved...by Lum, who offers to pay for course, if Ataru allows her to live with him, and Ataru agrees (After getting a beating)
- Space Taxi returns all oil, in form of rain, no smoking allowed :)
- Shinobu seems to hate Ataru now, i wonder how it wil all ends?

That first 2 episodes, i really liked it, characters are funny, and voice actors do great job, plot is very crazy in Dr. Slump like way, looking forward to see more :)

lumlover:
Hi kamil! Glad you liked the first episodes, episode 1 is one of my all time favorites, lum no love song is as you said a classic!, this series only gets better episode with episode,  enjoy the series, keep sharing your thoughts!.

kamil88:
Apologise it took me so long to make another post :)

Episode 3:

- I can sympathize with Ataru, for long time, i was afraid of lighting too, and to this day i hate how it can damage electricity (I always diconnect my PC and consoles, just in case)
- Ten is pretty feisty kid, i was afraid he will be annoyig brat, but, to be fair, it's Ataru who picked up on him first  he get so close with Shinobu and Ataru mom :)
- Ataru and Ten fight..cause Ataru family house getting blown away

Episode 4

-And house get rebuild very fast somehow :)
- Lum teach Ten some stuff about Earth, mainly swallows and houseflies, Ten give swallow candy, with gives it lots of energy
- If only my physics teacher was like this :) And poor Shinobu :(
- Swallow become penguin from eating Oni candy..ok  :P
- Penguin become Penguinzilla, giant flies...  :mrgreen:

Wow..these episodes..my mind almost get blown away, it seems i can expect Dr.Slump craziness, almost everyone is so over the top, so far, Shinobu seem to be most normal person here, normal compared to others :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version