Forum > Why do we love Lum that much?

HA-!A CHINESE FAN OF LUM HERE!

(1/3) > >>

FaranLumholic:
       I found this website last year and recently make a new account here as i`m busy with my study ;). this site is surely for our lovely and beautiful Lum! that`s great.i glanced at those former posts here in the forum and i was feeling great!i found that here are fans from all over the world ,but no Chinese ones.....and i think i`m the first Chinese fan of Lum here *_*.maybe you all don`t know the situation about Urusei Yatsura in China.
       oh it`s sad enough to me....T_T,there is almost no one know of or hear of UY,let alone our Lum.....and though there are some fans of UY(not too many,and they are not good at English at all),they are not active and look like they lost their vitality(at least so far)....
       there was a forum which was similar to this website in internet  China,(it existed about 3or 4 years,from about 2001-2004or 2005 ),and then it was closed (very possible by Chinese Network Administrative Department,generally called CNAD...ok, in my opinions ),so the only place was not longer in existence.....where Chinese fans of UY and Lum can share their feelings and thoughts, pictures ,creations and so on precious one.(too bad).Although now there are a new platform which gather fans of UY now, called "post bar",and of course there is a post bar called "Urusei Yatsura" (in Chinese),but the atmosphere there is really dull.....(here is not dull, just everybody has his or her own affairs to deal with ....).
       anyway,i found this place,it`s really good for me,and i have learned English.(more than 8 years of English learning is not a joke.......but,still not good enough,sorry ).
      it really should be appreciated that the founder ---Lum-chan,founded this website~~!!!
     well,as my user name"FaranLumholic",i`m a Lum-holic,^_^.though i just got hooked with Lum three years ago,but l love her very,very much!i know here is a post"why do you think Lum is Sexy?",well,for me ,her perfect character and figure make her Sexy.

FaranLumholic:
 well,i have collected many good and"good"pics of Lum XD.i will upload some of them in the"Gallery Nudity*Lum"

foxhead556:
Hey Faran buddy! Nice to meet you ^^ Also if it makes you feel better i'm also Asian, but I was born here in the states.  I only speak canton tho and I kind of butcher it cause I have to add English words in sometimes... Anyways nice to meet you man! I hope this is a start of a nice friendship .

FaranLumholic:
      Great! it`s nice to meet you here! ;),i`m native Chinese,you say you speak canton?(i mean your ancestral home is Guangdong province?).hehe my English is not very good.(well, l will never give up learning it *_*),i will be glad to be one of your friends.
      By the way, foxhead, have you written your stories about having got hooked with Lum?, i will take some time to write mine during next days.^_^.
      As to write my own stories about Lum,i`m always be confident to write novels about Lum,or about Urusei Yatsura,but you know,my poor English(especially in vocabulary ....)gives me much trouble to do so.....T_T.and i tried to drawing,but gave up either...now i have found that i`m indeed good at searching sources(mainly in pictures and novels) of Lum(mainly in Hentai....)and Urusei Yatsura,i`m not sure whether it`s an unique ability of me  ;). 

foxhead556:
I'm not entirely sure what province... My mom's side currently lives in Shenzhen(Guangdong provience?), but I seen their original home and I had no idea where it was. Also my dad's side lives in a town-esque setting and unfortunately can't remember the name. However I also been to their original home and again no idea where it was too.

Ye man your English is pretty good! My parents have been here for what, almost 20 years and their English still isn't spot on. I mean my moms English is better than my dads, but they still have trouble forming perfect sentences.

Na man I haven't written any stories about Lum D; However GiovaneDinamitardo here on the board does write comics. In fact i'm sure you two guys will get along  great!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version