Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:18:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 30
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 17
Total: 17

Author Topic: DOWN BY LAW  (Read 3895 times)

Offline GiovaneDinamitardo

• Psychotic Fan
DOWN BY LAW
« on: November 24, 2012, 03:59:41 PM »
URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON[/b][/color] (click on this link to read the whole plot of this saga).

"DOWN BY LAW"  [/color]

Chapter one: DEBT OF HONOR[/color]

Although Tokyo is at night that gives the best of itself, turning all its colorful lights, the fact is that still remains a dangerous place.

So, knowing this...

... in the darkness, "someone" cautiously opened a small door onto a dark alley ...

... then, after few moments, TWO PAIRS OF GIRL'S EYES PEERED AROUND FOR SOME TIME, trying to figure out if there were anyone ...

... and, with caution, opened it.

IT WAS AN ERROR !!

IN FACT ...

[LOTS OF VOICES, SCREAMING] ATTACK !!
[XX+XX, lost in panic] EEEEEEEEEEK !!

[**] GIVE ME AN AUTOGRAPH !!
[**] ME TOO !!
[**] ME TOO !!
[**] ME TOO !!
[**] ME TOO !!
[**] ME TOO !!
[**] ME TOO !!

... [ehm] ...

Ok, they had tried but had gone wrong...

... SO BOTH LAMÙ AND SHAM POO HAD TO STOP TO SIGN A LOT OF AUTOGRAPHS, as they were literally besieged by a swarm of fans!

It must be said that, after many vicissitudes, the "SUPER WONDERFUL SISTERS" were returning from an evening triumphant started with the wind at their back: immediately after the start, the tour of U.Y:T.R.I.B.E. was marred by a couple of events (a principle of nervous breakdown for the alien[/u], a sudden and serious illness for Ataru[/u]) that forced the producers to stop a couple of times (so unexpected as well "painful", in terms of lost economic returns), but finally luck was back in their favor.

Much of the credit was Sham Poo: the chinese, on the stage, was not burdened by any instrument to play, so could give vent to all of her sexuality (among other things, like her sister, the fact that she almost always dressed succinct - it meant just boots and bikini- didn't ever feel uncomfortable) and even when not singing she knew how to "capture" the public's attention!

Among other things, coincidentally, at the end of a concert she had shouted "something" that, from then on, would become her way of wishing ...[AHEM !!]  "good luck" to the whole audience (WHO APPRECIATED IT SO MUCH !!).

[SHAM POO, <<SO JOYFUL>>] ... AND MAKE LOVE TONIGHT !!

The fact that she was also an excellent dancer closed the circle.

The thing unwittingly created a headache for the production: was it worth for Lamù too to stop playing her instrument in order to have a greater freedom of action on the stage?
In the event, her replacement was to become part of the band or could use some session-man, as appropriate?

Probably the production would have opted for the second option (this solution had the great advantage to be cheaper), but the alien was reluctant to the idea: after all, she liked to play!

Back to present...

[Lamù, so troubled and tired] M.. men, I'm exhausted, if I think it was my idea to try to go out from here to have relax as quickly as possible ...
[Sham Poo, SO EXCITED] Sissy, you must Lesist: the fans have theiL Lights !!
[Lamù, now blinking her large eyes] H.. hey, weren't you tired too ?
[Sham Poo, <<SO JOYFUL>>] The point it that I LIKE ALL OF THIS !!

VOLTS !!

ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP !!

[Sham Poo, now so troubled too] Sissy what's going on ?
[LAMU', FURIOUS] THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO THE MANIACS WHO WANNA PUT THEIR HANDS ON ME!

The alien had a terrible expression, then everybody done a few steps back, in fear.

Not so far...

... some guys were desperately assisting a companion, who lay on the ground, terribly burnt!

[A guy, so worried] HOW ARE YOU ? HOW ARE YOU ?
[<<the maniac>>, <<SO HAPPY>>] I... I DID IT !! I... I'VE TOUCHED HER ASS! N... now I can die happy !!

[Sham Poo, with clear voice] Sissy, you must be niceL to youL fans.
[LAMU', STILL FURIOUS] AH, so you like to be palpated by some stranger ?
[SHAM POO, now with <<INNOCENT>> voice] Well....... <<IT DEPENDS>> !!
[Lamù, still furious] Oooooooh, and depends on what?

POW !!

The alien did a little jump, hung in mid air and then approached her sister.

[Lamù, now with curious voice] It was not you who told me to be nicer to the fans?
[SHAM POO, NOW FURIOUS TOO] WITH_THE_APPlOPlIATE LIMITATIONS, I_MEAN!

Not so far a guy (WITH A BLACK EYE) was trying to rise from the ashes.

[MOUSSE, still groggy, with trembling voice] SH... SHAM POO, IT... IT WASN'T ME WHO PALPATED YOUR ASS !!

The attitude of the chinese changed instantly.

[Sham Poo, still angry] Well, I don't caLe: you still Lealized that I don't appLeciate youL pLesence heLe?
[Mousse, now rather crying] W.. why ? L... Look: I just wanted to give you this gift, I bought it with my savings last.

Still in fly, Lamù step so close to her sister.

[Lamù, blinking her large eyes] It's really a great pack, why you don't wanna open it ?
[Sham Poo, with contemptuous voice] Because I alLeady know that will be something stupid !
[Lamù, same situation] Hey, arn't you curious at all ?!?

Now without showing a great desease, the chinese opened that "mysterious" box ...

... AND, ONCE OPENED ...

... [OH-MY-GooooooooooD !!!] ....

... A GREAT LAUGH SPREAD ALL AROUND !!

[Mousse, blinking his eyes] Something wrong ?
[Sham Poo, SO PISSED, with EVIL sight and voice] Hey, you...
[Mousse, still confused] Yes ?
[Sham Poo, same situation] ... EXACTLY ... what is this ?
[Mousse, so much confused] W.... Well, I... I was thinking that this one is something that cannot miss into any house.

[SHAM POO, FURIOUS] ... AND YOU lEALLY THINK THAT A TOOL BOX IS A lOMANTIC GIFT TO GIVE TO A GAL?

Mousse realized that had made a big blunder when all the people around started to crack up with laughter (even Lamù, always in flight, was holding her belly from laughing)

[Sham Poo, still furious] Just tell me this: YOUl PAlENTS DON'T HAVE TAUGHT THE MEANING OF THE WOlDS "lOMANTIC GIFT" WHEN YOU WElE A CHILD ?

On hearing these words, Mousse collapsed to the ground on his knees and began to weep bitterly.

[Mousse, crying] Sham Poo, how can you be so cruel? YOU KNOW THAT I NEVER KNEW MY REAL PARENTS !!
[Sham poo, back with contemptous voice] I should think so: they must have left you as soon as they Lealized how stupid you weLe.

Seeing those terrible words, Lamù (along with many others) stopped laughing and landed in front of her sister, visibly upset.

[Lamù, so angry] How can you say such a monstrosity? You really have a stone instead of a heart?
[Sham Poo, <<SO RUTHLESS>>] TLuly I don't give a damn about him !!
[Lamù, now so worried] Well, I suggest you to do something quickly, otherwise you may be involved (despite yourself) in big trouble!
[Sham Poo, blinking her large eyes] SoLLy ?
[Lamù, SO MUCH WORRIED] JUST LOOK OVER THERE !!

The alien had good reason to worry.

In fact...

... MOUSSE HAD A KNOT ON A ROPE AND WAS TYING A GUTTER: there was no need to interpret what he was doing and many people started screaming, lost in panic.

[Lamù, back angry] What are you gonna do about it?

The chinese took a few steps (light) to approach Mousse...

... put kindly a hand on his shoulder ...

... AND ...

[Sham Poo, with sweet voice and sad eye] MOUSSE.... PLEASE... NOT THIS WAY....

"Luckily my sister has run remembered just in time to have a heart" was the though of the alien.

IT WAS AN ERROR !!

IN FACT ....

[SHAM POO, WITH CLEAR VOICE AND SIGHT] ... THIS GUTTEl IS TOO WEAK AND CAN BlEAK UNDEl YOUl WEIGHT: YOU MUST FIND A MOlE lOBUST GlIP WHElE YOUR CAN WILE THE lOPE TO BE lEALLY SUlE TO ....
[LAMU', FURIOUS] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH, YOU HEARTLESS WOMAAAAAAAN !!

In any case, nothing happened that night, so everything seemed to end.

IT WAS AN ERROR !!

IN FACT ...

... THE DRAMA WAS JUST AROUND THE CORNER !!

If there was one thing that was hard for Sham Poo was to have a completely free day in late May.

At the dawn of it she revealed the reason: just wanted to celebrate the birthday of her great-grandmother, which was still strongly linked.

That day, at her house, as well as the two of them were also Lamù and Ataru.

... [ehm] ...

Well, the latter Ataru was added at the last moment, as he had ... [ahem] .... "misunderstood" the invitation of Sham Poo.

However, the afternoon went smoothly, among cakes and giggles.

[Lamù, with joyful voice] Congratulations Sham Poo, you have a great-grandmother really nice.
[Obaba, a bit embarassed, scratching a bit her head] W... well, it's good to hear this from you. When I think that, from the beginning, I felt you nasty ....
[Ataru, blinking his large eyes] Just one thing I didn't understand: how old are you?
[Obaba, scratching once again her head] Well, honestly... I DON'T REMEMBER !!
[Ataru e Lamù, <<so surprised>>] S.. sorry ?
[Sham Poo, giggling so much] Hi hi hi, gLeat-gLandmother has lost count since she was 80 yeaLs old!

Really a very enjoyable afternoon ...

... UNTIL THE GREAT-GRANDMOTHER HAD THE IDEA TO PULL OUT THE PHOTO ALBUM OF THE FAMILY !

[Lamù, with clear voice] Wow, your grandmother was really fascinating when was young.
[Obaba, with clear voice too] Well, even Sham Poo was really a cute little girl !!

[SHAM POO, <<WONDERING>>] GlEAT-GlANDMOTHEl, WHO AlE THESE TWO PEOPLE WHO APPEAl IN THIS PHOTO?

The mood of the woman immediately changed, from a jovial laughter to a somber sadness.

In the photo had been captured a man and a woman (still young), posing in front of their house: she was wearing a kimono, he had a simple but decent dress, and when the picture was taken had to be (at least) a hot day , as the door and the windows were open.

[Obaba, now with sad grave voice] These people are the only ones that have helped me when you were born and it's good that they died without having sons!
[Sham Poo, blinking her large eyes] SoLLy?

[Obaba, same voice] Sham Poo, you must remember that when you were born (a few moments before your mother died in childbirth), everyone in my family decided to kill you, so I kidnapped you to save your life.
When I was at the limit of my strength they gave me asylum and hospitality and when my relatives surrounded their home, they sacrified their lifes to allow me to escape.

[Lamù, blinking her large eyes] I don't understand what this one has to do with not having sons.
[Obaba, same voice] IN CASES LIKE THIS, THE GIRL CONTRACTS A DEBT OF HONOR THAT CAN BE PAID ONLY MARRYING THE ELDEST SON OF THE DECEASED, in order to give their offspring that can worthily honor their memory!
[Sham Poo, <<so joyful>>] Well, I have nothing to woLLy about anyway!

Everything could have ended there ...

... but Ataru could not take his eyes off that picture.

[Lamù, with curious voice] Darling, what are you mumbling ?
[ATARU, WITH CLEAR VOICE] I FEEL LIKE I'VE ALREADY SEEN THESE FACES !!
[Sham Poo, <<still joyful>>] OH, daLling, it's impossible: they died befoLe you weLe boLn.
[LAMU', FURIOUS] LEAVE TO CALL HIM "DARLING" !!!

Ataru accidentally had a tablet with him.

[Ataru, with clear voice] If only I had a scanner available I could use the image-editing program to show you to see what I saw!
[Lamù, with curious voice] You need a scanner, darling ?

The alien poked a bit into her bra...

... and she pulled out a small device that, once opened, seemed a pencil with two funny wheels at the ends.

[LAMU', WITH JOYFUL VOICE] YOU CAN USE THIS ONE AS A SCANNER !!
[Obaba, so surprised, scratching her head] Take away a curiosity, Sham Poo: HOW DOES YOUR SISTER TO HAVE SO MANY THINGS IN YOUR BRA?
[Sham Poo, WITH PISSED SIGHT AND VOICE] D... Don't ask me, gLeat-gLandmotheL: would botheL me even a dime fLom 100 yen!!

However, that funny thing rolled for a while over the photo and, after some seconds (without doing nothing) Ataru found the image on his tablet, so sat on the sidelines for some time, lost the use of photo editing program and the women began again to talk to each other, careless of everything.

WHEN, SUDDENLY ...

[ATARU, SO UPSET] I WAS RIGHT !!!
[Lamù, blinking her large eyes] Darling, what are you saying ?
[ATARU, same situation] COME ALL TO SEE !!

Everyone came and began to look at the tablet.

Ataru had extracted from the original photo some pictures and had accrued on the right side of the program window editing.

[Lamù, so curious] So, what did you find?
[Ataru, with clear voice] Well, take a look: If I take the eyes, hair and nose of the woman and then take even the mouth and cheekbones of the man ....

Ataru was composing an image (using the top of his fingers) as to make some kind of puzzle...

... MEANWHILE WAS COMPOSING IT, THE FACE OF SHAM POO BECAME REDDER AND REDDER ...

... AND, AT THE END ...

[Ataru, with clear voice] ... I DO GET THIS FACE !!!
[SHAM POO, LOST IN PANIC] D... DAlLING, TH.. THIS IS A JOKE, lIGHT ?!?

For this time Lamù didn't get angry when her sister called "darling" Ataru, because the situation was getting really thrilling !!

IN FACT...

... THE FACE SHOWN IN THE TABLET WAS THOSE OF MOUSSE !!

[Ataru, with worried voice] It's amazing how all this seems a natural result.
[Sham Poo, TOTALLY WHITE IN FACE, with trembling voice] At... at any Late, th.. this is just youL own speculation: as... as I undeLstand it, those people died childless.
[Ataru, same voice] The point is that, into the original photo, inside this room, we can see this mirror: if I magnify the detail to the maximum...

EVERYONE GASPED WHEN THEY SAW "THAT" DETAIL !!

[ATARU, SAME VOICE] ... WE CAN SEE A BABY SLEEPING INTO A CRADLE !!
[SHAM POO, LOST IN PANIC] EEEEEEEEEEEK !!

[Lamù, now with clear voice] Now everything is clear: Mousse has not been abandoned by his parents, but was orphaned when probably didn't even a year old!
[Ataru, wondering] Ms Obaba, really when she was their guest didn't notice if they had with them a newborn baby?

Obaba scratched a bit once again her head but, how hard did, she really could not remember anything about.

Meantime, the alien did a little jump on the air and, still in flight, approached her sister.

[Lamù, now with CURIOUS, EVIL voice] I really think that you need to change your mind very quickly about him !!
[Sham Poo, now <<serious>>] No way !
[Lamù, same situation] You've always been the one who claimed that the laws of your tribe are sacred and unbreakable, remember?
[Sham Poo, SCREAMING] NO ! NO !! I DON'T LOVE MOUSSE, I DON'T WANNA MAllY FOR ANYTHING IN THE WOlLD! [now with trembling voice] ... and then... I have to maLLy Lanma: he's the only one that I love. And then... the day he defeated me in a duel has contracted with me a solemn promise of marriage!
[Obaba, TOTALLY RED IN FACE, with trembling voice too] Sh.. Sham Poo, you've to khow.
[Sham Poo, blinking her large eyes] SoLLy ?

[Obaba, SO MUCH EMBARASSED] YOU CAN NO LONGER MARRY RANMA: THAT DEBT OF HONOR CANCEL (LAW) THE PROMISE OF MARRIAGE THAT YOU CONTRACT WITH HIM, SINCE IT HAPPENED BEFORE YOU MET HIM!

[Lamù, STILL WITH EVIL VOICE] So, when you will marry him ? You'll wear the wedding dress traditional or you'll do the occidental way ? Where you will go in honeymoon ? i must book the restaurant for the wedding banquet ? Do you like to eat dentice or you prefer a menu of meat?

Sham Poo now was shaking like a leaf: she really wanted to scream but terror squeezed her throat so hard that could barely breathe!

[To be continued]

• Psychotic Fan
Re: DOWN BY LAW
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 11:08:43 PM »
URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON[/b][/color] (click on this link to

read the whole plot of this saga).

"DOWN BY LAW" 

Chapter two: CINDERELLA-MAN

[Sham poo, screaming desperately] THAT'S ENOUGH, ENOUGH: I CANNOT DO MOOOOOOOOOOOOlE !!

The Chinese was so exhausted that didn't understand even more what kind of torture they were doing to her !!

She wanted to move but her body seemed prisoner of infinite loops that bound her and prevented from moving, but she didn't know where they came from, nor what clung.

A SUDDEN VOICE BROKE THE DARKNESS !!

[**, with wrath] You have only to say two words to end all this!

Sham Poo looked up: despite the intense darkness she could make out that her executioner wore a kind of tunic that hid her face and part of the body, however, looking at his arms and his hands, it was clear that it was a woman!

[Sham Poo, rather crying] W.. why you'Le doing all of this to me ?
[**, with mocking voice] Oooooooh, I'm just following an order.
[Sham Poo, now with wrath] ... and who is so cLuel to ask you to tortuLe me?
[**, same voice] JUST RAISE YOUR EYES !!

She did it ...

... AND ...

[SHAM POO, SO MUCH SCARED] GLeat-gLandmotheL, HOW CAN YOU DO THIS ONE TO ME ?
[OBABA, SCREAMING WITH WRATH] LAW IS LAW: now you just must say "I do" !
[SHAM POO, SCREAMING WITH ALL HER STRENGHTS] NEVEl !!! I WILL NEVEl MAllY WITH MOUUUUUUUSE !!
[/color]

In response, her executioner grabbed her belly with her right hand, digging the nails into the abdomen.

[**, rather hissing] YOU_MUST:SAY_"I_DO"_BABY !!
[SHAM POO, LOST IN PAIN] L... L... LANMAAAAAAAAAAA, HEEEEEEEEEELP !!
[**, among a sadic laugh] eh eh eh eh, how can you hope that an angel descends to hell to save you?
[Sham Poo, so confused] S... soLLy ? What do you mean ?!?
[**, still sadic] Look at the sky, as long as you are allowed to.

She did it...

... AND ...

... SAW RANMA AND AKANE, SITTING ON A CLOUD, TALK LOVINGLY AND SQUEEZING GENTLY THEIR HANDS

[**, same situation] You know the proverb "between husband and wife do not put your finger"?

The Chinese raised her eyes with anger.

[Sham poo, with increasing anger] Let me look at you, I want to know who you are, you who take pleasure in torturing.
[**, with clear voice] THAT'S IT !!

With a sudden movement the character threw away his tunic...

... AND ...

[SHAM POO, LOST IN PANIC] EEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!

[LAMU', STILL IN ANGER] COME ON, "MY LITTLE ANGEL": Your groom is coming: what are you waiting to say "I do"?
[SHAM POO, SCREAMING DESPERATELY] LANMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!

KATHUMP !!

Providential fall.

The Chinese knew that she had hit her head against something ...

... but, above all, realized that was just fallen off the bed of her hotel room !

The concert of that evening, in Osaka, was a success: as usual, big part of it was about the two "super wonderful sisters" even if, according to the critics, this time Sham Poo had expressed herself a little below her possibility.

Once completed the company pretended to melt but, through secondary outputs, walked all the way to the hotel, where he had decided to spend the night.

In any case, the chinese took a few minutes to realize that someone was knocking heavily on the door, apparently frightened by her cry.

MEANTIME, ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE DOOR...

... [ehm] ...

[Perma, giggling mischievously] What you say, will she open the door?
[Kakugari, so excited] Suuuuuuuuuuure, we played to perfection the part of his friends scared!
[Chibi, SO MUCH excited] Ok guys, I'm ready: just opens the door I start recording with my phone!

The ambush was ready and Sham Poo even noticed that was walking into a trap, so she opened the bedroom door...

... AND ...

... [ehm] ...

[Sham Poo, rubbing her eyes] ... ehm ... I woke up?

Astonishment mingled with disappointment appeared on the faces of the boys.

[Perma, so confused] Sh... Sham Poo, are you all right ?
[Kakugari, so confused too] Well... ehm ... we heard you scream.
[Sham Poo, very sleepy] SoLLy guys, I had a teLLible nightmaLe.
[CHIBI, SO MUCH CONFUSED] SHAM POO, YOU ARE WEARING PAJAMAS?

... [a-hem] ...

The fact that Sham Poo singing and dancing and always wearing only boots and bikini had given rise to a lot of gossip, the most "delicious" claimed that she always slept naked !

Well, that night fell a myth!

IN FACT...

... Sham Poo was wearing a soft cotton pajamas, with a sweet design of Smurfette on the chest ...

.... but, at any rate, she was wearing a pajama !

[Sham Poo, blinking her large eyes] Something wLong ?
[Perma, so embarassed] W... well, ther's nothing wrong ...
[Kakugari, so embarassed] The point was that... that... well, this night is so hot that...
[Chibi, whispering nervously] DAMN, was a golden opportunity to see her naked!

WAS IN THAT MOMENT THAT ANOTHER DOOR OPENED NOISLY ...

... AND ...

[ATARU, SCREAMING SO MUCH EXCITED] SHAM POOOOOOO, HOLD OOOOOOOOOON: I'M COMING TO SAVE YOU !!
[LAMU', SO MUCH ANGRY] DARLIIIIIIIIIIIIIING, I FORBID YOU TO LOOK OUT THE DOOR OF MY SISTER'S ROOM, ESPECIALLY IF SHE IS NAKED !!

The scene was really funny: the alien had clung to Ataru (dragging her feet on the ground, as if she were an anchor) by the collar of his pajamas, who

was advancing with all his might towards the goal!

It was the Chinese to calm the same.

[Sham Poo, still sleepy] SoLLy Sissy, I didn't want to wake up, the fact is that I had a teLLible nightmaLe.
[ATARU, <<SO MUCH EXCITED>>, GIGGLING IN A STUPID WAY]Maybe you need to take off your pajamas to feel a little better, do not you?
[Lamù, SO MUCH DISGUSTED] BLEAH, it must certainly guilty of all those Chinese rolls you ate last night.
[Sham Poo, same situation] You'Le Light, my stomach buLns like hell.
[Lamù, STILL DISGUSTED] STAY AWAY FROM ME, YOU STINK OF GARLIC !!

In that meantime the other guys had surrounded Ataru.

[Ataru, so confused, blinking his little eyes] What's going on ?
[Perma, back excited] Ataru, you put your pajamas on the contrary...
[Kakugari, back excited too] ... and you're very sweaty ...
[CHIBI, SO MUCH EXCITED] ... and Lamù is wearing her bikini but not her boots and she is sweaty too !!
[Ataru, same situation] So ?

[PERMA, whispered mischievously] AT WHAT POINT YOU LEFT OFF ?
[KAKUGARI, whispering too] WHAT POSITION WERE YOU ?
[CHIBI, SO MUCH EXCITED] HOW MANY TIMES YOU HAVE DONE? HOW MANY ORGASM SHE HAD ? It 'TRUE THAT SHE'S NEVER TIRED OF ...

If there was one thing that approached Ataru in Lamù like a magnet were the feelings of envy that the alien raised in the rest of the male population

in his presence.

So he took her provocatively for the bra (something that made her comically floating in mid-air)...

... headed back to their room...

... and ...

[ATARU, WITH PROUD VOICE] LAMU', WHERE WERE WE ?!?

As soon as the door closed the other boys began to bite angrily door jambs: the "hunt" was over in the worst way possible!

Meantime...

... as soon as closed the door, Sham Poo took off his pajamas (which, wisely, had kept close at hand!) and went back to bed ...

... but not managed to get back to sleep: she tried in every way (HEY, WHAT DID YOU HEAR? I MEANT "SHE EVEN HAD A SHOWER": THIS IS NOT A HENTAI STORY)  but could not.

At the height of anger, she threw away the sheets nervously and opened the window of her room: a fresh wind wrapped it and, for a moment that seemed endless, her hair floated in midair.

She looked a little all around, looking dining, forgetting to be completely naked but trusting that, in the middle of the night and, above all, being the twentieth floor of a skyscraper, no one could notice her.

Eventually she slid down the wall and crouched on her knees, and only then realized he was crying silently.

She got up again, went back on the bed and hugged the pillow, holding it with force!

[Sham Poo, among a lots of sighs] Oh, Lanma... [sigh] ... I will not allow anybody ... [sigh]... to divide us [sigh, sigh sigh]

A sudden evil thought !!

[Sham Poo, so astonished, blinking her large eyes] Wait a minute: afteL all, my sisteL knows just Mousse and don't even know wheLe he is Light now!is sufficient that he neveL know that can boast such a claim on me to put him offside, in the meantime I can come up with something that would convince Lanma to maLLy me!

But the emphasis of that idea was short-lived

[Sham Poo, back depressed] Oh my God, that means I have to be with heL eveLy day, fLom moLning till night! It will be supeLhuman! Oh noooooooo, can I hold out foL the Lest of my life?

THE NEXT DAY...

That afternoon in Tokyo the weather was really gorgeous and four girls took the opportunity to go shopping crazy: all of them came from a big shopping

center with at least two huge bags!

... [ehm] ...

[Nabiki, still excited] Woooooooow, what did I say? In there we did a roaring trade!
[Akane, a bit angry] Ranma, why you insist so much to enter as a girl?
[RANMA-GIRL, giggling so much] I followed the advice of Nabiki: A CUTE GIRL ALWAYS GET SOME EXTRA DISCOUNT !!

Akane was about to begin a furious fight, as she had no extra discounts ...

... BUT ...

[KASUMI, SCREAMING LOST IN PANIC] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!
[NABIKI, SO WORRIED] SISTER, WHAT'S GOING ON ?!?

Hearing the cry of despair and Akane Ranma dropped to the ground all of their packages. The first races in defense of her sister, the other sat in

aggressive pose.

[Akane, still worried] Speak, what made you scared?
[Kasumi, rattling so much] L... LOOK OVER THERE !!

In front of them was a boy, lying on the ground on his abdomen: it was clear that the incredible poverty was eating him, because his arms were worn

beyond measure, the face was terribly thin, with a black (and very long) beard and the clothes smelled of sweat and misery.

[Ranma-girl, so upset] Ar.. are you all right ?!?
[XY, gasping] P.. PLEASE... G.. GIVE ME... S.. SOMETHING.. TO EAT... I'M ... STARVING !!
[Ranma-girl, same voice] W.. who are you ?
[XY, still gasping] R... really you d.. you don't recognize me ?!?

[RANMA-GIRL, SO MUCH UPSET] MOUSSE ! YOU'RE MOUSSE, RIGHT ?!?

[Kasumi, so worried] What we can give him ?
[Nabiki, wondering] Mmmmmmmmmmh.... IF HE WOULD GIVE ME 5000 YEN ...
[Akane, so angry] Nabiki, even a person who dies of hunger detract from your heart of stone?
[Mousse, still gasping] I'm.. sorry ... I have ... no money ... with me.

Ranma still had a pocket snack with chocolate and, without further ado, handed it to Mousse: his hunger was so great that he ate with all the wrapping.

[Ramma, still upset] Mousse, how did you reduce you so?

In response, the boy began to cry, but without shouting: it was clear that he had attracted the attention of a large group of people, but a burst of

dignity prevented him from screaming to the world his despair.

[Kasumi, still worried] We can not leave it.
[Akane, worried too] Yes, definitely needs help.
[Nabiki, so disgusted] ... AND A BATH TOO !!

LATER ...

Mousse lingered in the big bath tub at home Tendo: the warm water enveloped him and pampered him and he, taking a damp towel on the head, felt

gradually return even the will to live.

[Mosse, so happy] Woooooooow, It was really too long that I was not a hot bath.
[RANMA] Now that you are recovering you can tell me what happened to you?

AHEM !!!

[MOUSSE, RATTLING SO MUCH] R... RANMA ...
[Ranma] Yes ?
[MOUSSE, STILL RATTLING] Y... YOU'RE HERE !
[Ranma] It's a long history, I'll explain you later.
[MOUSSE, STILL RATTLING] ... AND YOU'RE NAKED !!
[Ranma, giggling a bit] Of course, I'm having a bath too !!

[MOUSSE, TOTALLY RED IN FACE] M.. MAYBE YOU FORGOT THAT YOU ARE STILL A GIRL! A NAKED GIRL!

[Ranma, with clear voice] Oh, sorry: I didn't want to embarrass you.

Ranma took a bucket of hot water on him and immediately returned to be a male.

[Ranma-boy, with clear voice] Better this way ?
[Mousse, with strange voice] Well, to be honest, I PREFERRED THE WAY YOU WERE BEFORE !

POW !!

Mousse realized that the bucket was made of wood when Ranma threw it on the head!

Later, during the dinner ...

... Mousse had literally drowned his face into the beefbowl, regardless of everything else: he ate so greedily to don't even understand in which planet he was.

But when he needed a drink of water and looked up, little by little, the scene became clear: around him was not the only Tendo family but even that of Ranma (ie, there were his father and his mother).
His face became flushed with shame, partly because he realized that everyone was looking at him in a compassionate way.

[Mousse, TOTALLY RED IN FACE, with shy voice] I apologize to everyone, I didn't want to be rude but ...
[Kasumi, with gentle voice] Mousse, how long have you not eat?
[Mousse, now rather crying] Do you mean "how long did not eat more than once a day"? Well, [sigh] it's been so long that [sigh] I don't remember.
[Akane, wondering] But what happened to the restaurant of Sham , the "Neko Haten"?
[Mousse, same voice] Well, since she has become an idol handed over it to a girl (so pretty) with long red hair. Her name is .... is... Ran, Lan, don't remember. The fact is that she lives with a guy who can turn into a kind of ox tiger and, above all, it eats everything that passes. I only lasted a few days, no matter what I tried to cook, he stole me everything.
[Suon, wondering] So you're left without work.
[Mousse, getting red in face] W.. well, th.. this is not all true...
[Ranma-Boy, with clear voice] So what are you doing ?
[Mousse, so shy] Th.. the point is that... that... well, you must say that every day I have to go down into the "lion's den" but I get paid so little that ... that .. Well, it's too little to live on, even if it is too much to die.
[Kasumi, back with gentle voice] Don't worry: if you want to stay here with us, you can settle in the room along with Ranma.
[Mousse, now wondering, blinking his eyes] By the way: RANMA, WHY YOU CAME BACK HERE ?

Only then he realized that, at the table, there were also his father and mother.

[Nodoka, with gentle voice] Oh, my husband had to repair the roof of our house but had not understood that the weather forecast had warned that a bad storm was coming.
[RANMA-BOY, GETTING ANGRY] This means that, because of you, we will not set foot in our house for two to three months!
[PANDA-GENMA, WITH A NOTICE] <<PANDA CANNOT UNDERSAND THE WEATHER>> !!

Later...

... that night neither Ranma nor Mousse managed to get to sleep easily, perhaps because of the new situation, perhaps for the unexpected guest, could not stop talking to each other.
Mousse was lying with the hands behind his head, while Ranma was turned on its side.

[Mousse, with grave voice] Come on, Ranma, say it once for all: WHO LOVE YOU ?!?
[Ranma, mumbling] This is not your business.

Instinctively, both boys got up from the bed and stood in aggressive pose

[MOUSSE, SO ANGRY] YOU DAMNED, EVEN NOW YOU CANNOT MAKE A DECISION?
[MOUSSE, SO ANGRY TOO] WHY SHOULD I RIGHT NOW ?

Hearing these words, Mousse sank back into his futon (always with the hands behind his head), but at least he stopped fighting.

[Mousse, now with grave voice] You're right, you don't owe me any explanation.
[Ranma, now with clear voice] ... ehm ... by the way Mousse, you're still in love with Sham Poo, right ?
[Mousse, same voice] Sure, but I don't understand if what's happening to me is ecstasy or agony.
[Ranma, blinking his eyes] What do you mean ?
[Mousse, same voice] Well, Sham Poo for me has always been like a star: unreachable but it was the only light that lit up the darkness of my sky. But what's worse: being burned by the flames of a star or rot for life in the dark just touched by a dim light? However, you can maybe grab a star?

After a while Ranma turned away and pretended to fall asleep but distinctly heard sobbing Mousse, although he sought in every way to hold himself.

In the following days Mousse busied himself in any way to reciprocate the hospitality of Tendo, ringer from assisting him in the gym or just to wash the dishes along with Kasumi: his dignity was such as to prevent passively to accept what was (obviously) a true charity.

BUT, ONE OF THAT EVENING....

... Mousse had just finished putting the dishes in the dishwasher when heard, one after the other, happy laughter coming from the living room of the house.
Overlooking, the scene opened before his eyes: the parents had opened their family album so everybody ran photos, commenting from time to time.
Kasumi, however, realized that the boy had been virtually hypnotized by their photo album.

[Kasumi, with gentle voice] Mousse, what is it that is capturing your attention so much?
[MOUSSE, WITH CURIOUS SIGHT AND VOICE] WHO IS THIS WOMAN WHO IS ALWAYS BESIDE YOU?
[Kasumi, among some sighs] It was our mother: as you see [sigh] she has always loved us, [sigh] until, [sigh] one day [sigh], a terrible fate has torn

her from our affection.
[Akane, wondering] Mousse, why you're rattling ?

[MOUSSE, SO SHOCKED] S.. SO MOTHERS ARE REALLY !!

Those words had the power to silence any conversation: now all eyes were on Mousse.

[Ranma, wondering] Mousse, you've never met your parents?
[Mousse, almost crying] I.. I don't know... [sigh] ... Sham Poo told me that [sigh] my real parents [sigh] abandoned me [sigh] as soon as they realized [sigh] how stupid I was [sigh]!
[Akane, so worried] How can you believe such wickedness?
[Mousse, same situation] I only know that I never knew my real parents.
[Suon, with grave voice] But how did you survive? Possible that no one ever took care of you when you were a child?
[Mousse, now with strange voice] Oh, no: when I was a child, a man and a woman took care of me. If you wait a moment I'll show you them.

He reached into his pants pocket and pulled out an old wallet: inside there was absolutely no trace of money, there were quite some photos of Sham Poo but he took out other two, in black and white, and showed them .

[Nabiki, blinking her eyes] I don't understand, but where are you in this photo?
[Mousse, <<SO EMBARASSED>>] I really don't you recognize me? I am this one! And this one!

BIG SHOCK !!

[AKANE, RATTLING SO MUCH, LOST IN PANIC] M... MOUSSE, R.. REALLY YOU ARE <<THE DONKEY>> ?!?
[RANMA, LOST IN PANIC TOO] M.. MOUSSE, R.. REALLY YOU ARE <<THE DOG>> ?!?

[Mousse, among a lots of sighs] That's true: for the woman I was a donkey, and every morning she put the yoke on my shoulders and then attacked the wagon and forced me to go with her to the field that grew and then, linking to another mechanism, forced me going in circles round and around the water well, to enable her to irrigate the field.
For men, however, I was a dog every night I put the leash and took me for a walk: often pulled away and demanded something or that you took to flight with his mouth or that I brought him back.
They gave me straw and hay for breakfast and bones for dinner, I was never sent to school nor had other friends because, besides being so much tired, in the evening, they kept closed or into the stable or, after putting me on a leash, in a kennel.
They washed me in the yard: I was put into a bowl and then, pumping the water from a hand pump, they rinse me.
I remember that they have never used a towel with me, and especially during the winter days always I fell ill with a high fever after such treatment!

[Ranma, still shocked] I had already heard this story before but this time I got chills of fear.
[Akane, still shocked too] Daddy, I swear I will not complain anymore about you.
[Nabiki, with strange voice] All of this is absurd: how could be these people so stupid as to not realize that you were a child?

[Mousse, almost crying] When, one evening, I told him that I was a child, they locked me in the barn and began to quarrel heavily, continuing late into late night.
At least the man came in, put the leash on my neck and forced me to get in the car with him. I do not even understand what path taken, I only know that, on making the morning, forced me to step down into a pitch and tied the leash to a tree, then drove off in the car and I never saw him more!

[Nodoka, so shocked too] It means that he has abandoned you like a dog on the road as certain criminals in the summer, who abandon their pets before going on vacation?
[GENMA-PANDA, with a cartel] <<The cowards who do evil to animals should be thrown into jail>>
[RANMA, GETTING ANGRY] DADDY, MOUSSE IS NOT AN ANIMAL !!

[Mousse, among a lots of sighs] I was [sigh] about to die [sigh] of thirst  [sigh] when, at last [sigh], the woman came to see me and brought me ...
[Nabiki, wondering] ... she brought you to the orphanage?

[MOUSSE, NOW CRYING] NO, SHE TOOK ME TO THE NEAREST KENNEL !! WAHAAAAAAAAAAH !!!

No one could hold back the tears.

[Mousse, back among a lots of sighs] In all my life [sigh] no one [sigh] has treated me with [sigh] the dignity of a human being [sigh]. For Sham Poo

[sniff] I was only a pet and as such has always treated me [sniff, sniff].
[Akane, rather crying] Poor... Now that he told us the whole story I feel for him great pain.

[MOUSSE, STILL CRYING] LORD, HOW I WISH I HAD A MOTHER WHO WAS TAKING CARE OF ME !!!

Overwhelmed by emotion and emotion, Nodoka opened her arms.

Even mousse was able to resist.

He did a great jump ...

... AND ...

[MOUSSE, SCREAMING] MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM !!!

CHOP ...

... & SHOCK !!!

Only reflections from martial arts master of Ringer tend Mousse saved from a bad end.

IN FACT ...

... NODOKA, AS SOON AS HE HAD ON HER LAP, DREW HER SAMURAI SWORD (WHICH ALWAYS CARRIED WITH HER) TO DECAPITATE HIM.

[Ranma, so shocked, with rattling voice] Mom, how could you do such a thing?
[Nodoka, <<with sweet voice>>] Oh, sorry: IT WAS JUST A REFLEX !!
[GENMA-PANDA, WITH A NOTICE] <<WIFE, ME AND YOU MUST SPEAK SERIOUSLY>> !!

"Damn", was the thought of Mousse, why they have saved me ?

IT WAS A GREAT SOLUTION !!"

[To be continued]

• Psychotic Fan
Re: DOWN BY LAW
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 10:00:31 AM »
URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON[/b][/color] (click on this link to read the whole plot of this saga).

"DOWN BY LAW" 

Chapter three: HONOR & DIHONOR

Tomobiki, early May.

A radiant evening of May even gave more warmth and scents inside the Tendo's house: the last light of the day colored the sky with infinite shades of red and a few frogs (entry somehow) croaking happily in the garden's pond.

Inside, many people enlivened the room: while Kasumi and Nodoka ended up clearing the table, a little farther on Genma and Tendo were (severely!) engaged in a ("deadly") game of checkers.
At the same time, in the garden, Akane (dressed in the outfit judoka) was training in a sort of fit-boxing against a target while, in the dining room, Ranma and Mousse were lounging in front of the television.

As Nabiki was bored to see a broadcast that considered insipid (the title was: "I survived a Japanese reality show"), took possession of the remote control and suddenly changed the channel.
For the case stood on NHK.

[Nabiki, so surprised] Oh look, they're talking about Sham Poo and her companions

That phrase shock from slumber the two boys, even Akane appeared to take a look: the service was just about the U.Y:T.R.I.B.E.: normally (without notice), at their concerts performed a few covers of old (big) classical of the music (which made their performances unique events!).

The serice showed Ataru that was singing a well-known melody ...

[Ataru, singing] "I hear the drums echoing tonight
But she hears only whispers of some quiet conversation
She's coming in 12:30 flight
Moonlit wings reflect the stars that guide me towards salvation
I stopped an old man along the way
Hoping to find some long forgotten words or ancient melodies
He turned to me as if to say:
Hurry boy, she's waiting there for you...
"

Few moments afer, all the shots were for Sham Poo, who was playing the flute.

[Akane, so surprised] Ranma, how long Sham Poo knows how to plays ?
[Nabiki, so bored] Bah, you don't see that she's playing in playback ?
[RANMA, WITH FOOLISH VOICE] MOUSSE, YOU'RE FEELING WHAT SHAM POO IS PLAYING OR YOU'RE EATING HER WITH YOUR EYES?

... [ehm] ...

... well, both hypotheses were true.

IN FACT ...

... even if (maybe) was playing in playback, Sham Poo was moving with grace and sensuality, squinting and leaning her lips gently on the flute (seemed like she was kissing someone) ...

... BUT, MOST OF ALL, SHE WAS WEARING ONLY A PAIR OF PANTIES AND A BODICE INCREDIBLY SEXY: IT STOOD A LITTLE ABOVE THE NAVEL, HAD A PLUNGE, WAS HELD WITH A BUTTON THAT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS ABOUT TO BREAK AT ANY SECOND AND WAS FULL OF GLITTER AND LACES, WHICH HUNG HERE AND THERE.

"Oh, Lord", was his though, "how I want to be in the place of that flute"

But the service was hiding a (explosive!) twist !!

IN FACT ...

[Anchor man on TV] ... AND NOW TAKE A LOOK WHAT HAPPENS: while the chinese is singing, Perma (the guitarist on her left), suddenly ran out of picks, therefore has seen fit to take a sequins from the dress of Sham Poo.

THE TROUBLE IS THAT HE PULLED TOO HARD ...

... AND ...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH !!!

.... [WOW !]

[Kasumi, TOTALLY RED IN FACE, hiding her mouth with the hands] OH MY GOOOOOOOD !!
[Akane, TOTALLY RED IN FACE TOO, so shocked] gh.. gh.. I.. I knew that she was a shameless but so is definitely exaggerating !!
[Nabiki, so surprised] RANMA, WITH ALL THE TIMES THAT YOU SAW YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR STILL EXCITES YOU TO SEE A GIRL IN TOPLESS ?
[Ranma, babbling so embarassed] It's.... it's not quite the same thing !

... [ehm] ...

... The fact was not that Perma, unwittingly, had ripped off the bodice of Sham Poo, leaving her almost naked ("unfortunately" the panties were left in their place) ...

... the fact was that the Chinese, after a brief moment of astonishment had gripped with the left hand (the other was still holding the microphone) her long hair, enabling this way to cover her .... [ehm] ... "strategic points" the little that was enough, and ended up singing as if nothing happened.

[Ranma, STILL EXCITED] Things like this must be impressed forever into the music's history !
[Akane, so disgusted] BLEAH ! Ranma, you're just a perverted !
[Nabiki, still wondering] Mousse, what do you think about....

AHEM !!

Mousse seemed to have the stone face...

... but its color was red purple ...

... AND, ABOVE ALL, ITS ...  "EXCITEMENT" WAS ALL TOO VISIBLE (so much his pants were "inflated").

[KASUMI, STILL RED IN FACE] OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOD !!!
[Akane, rattling lost in panic] M.. Mousse, Y... you perverted !!
[Ranma, RATTLING LOST IN PANIC TOO] TONIGHT I DON'T SLEEP TOGETHER WITH HIM !
[Nabiki, RATTLING LOST IN PANIC TOO] MOST OF ALL, KEEP YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD !!!

The thing seemed to end there...

... BUT, THAT SAME NIGHT  ...

... Akane stood up (suddenly) so late: she was feeling a strong heartburn, therefore walked (staggered, she was so sleepy) down the hall to the kitchen.
She passed close to the room where slept her guests saw that Ranma was alone, but didn't pay any attention to what.

However, when she opened the sliding door of the kitchen, couldn't help but notice that the drawer where Kasumi kept the knives was open.

A short run...

... a quick look ...

... AND SAW THAT THERE WAS NO MORE THE ONE USED TO BONE STEAKS (the most dangerous of all and pointed)!

Akane looked around bewildered ...

... a gust of wind (coming from behind) moves a little her hairs ...

... so began to run toward the sliding door...

... overlooked the garden ...

... AND ...

[AKANE, SCREAMING LOST IN FEAR] EEEEEEEEK !! DADDY, DADDY: HEEEEEEEEEEELP !!

IT ALL HAPPENED IN AN INSTANT !!!

When they heard that scream, everybody in the Tendo house came on and jumped out of their beds....

... at the same moment, Akane took a big leap.

WAS GOOD !!

IN FACT ...

... SHE MANAGED TO TOUCH MOUSSE (SITTING UPRIGHT) THE LITTLE THAT WAS ENOUGH TO PREVENT HIM TO DO HARAKIRI !!!

A few moments later all of them appeared in the doorway and immediately realized how serious the situation was: with a quick movement Genma (still as a big panda) and Suon jumped behind Mousse, grabbed his hands and crushed him to the ground, so as not to more harm (first of all to himself).

[Ranma, with clear voice] Are you crazy ? Why you were doing such a thing ?
[Mousse, <<rather moaning>>] Because ...[gggh]... it wasn't ...[gggh]... my intention ...[gggh]... to dishonor ...[gggh]... Sham Poo !
[Ranma, same voice] What ? What the fool are you saying ?

Hearing those words, Kasumi took a few steps forward and made a small (and kind) bow.

[Kasumi, with gentle voice] Mousse, I apologize for my reaction last night.

By understanding the meaning of the sentence, even Akane stepped forward (but she bowed not).

[Akane, with gentle voice too] Well, I also apologize to you for calling you pervert.

Hearing these words, Mousse began to sob.

[Mousse, among a lots of sighs] I'm sorry, I didn't want to embarrass you !!

Seeing that the situation was being resolved, boht Genma and Suon freed the boy, who stood up.

[Ranma, <<serious>>] Mousse, you cannot go on like this: you have to accept the fact that Sham Poo doesn't love you and start thinking about some other girl.
[Mousse, same situation] It's easy for you to talk like this: you have so many suitors that you need the abacus to keep track of the girls who would like to get engaged with you.

Hearing these words Ranma became all red in the face, while Akane turned (with contempt) her face the other way.

It was at that moment that Nodoka (Ranma's mother) finally arrived on the "scene".

She took a look, all around ...

... AND ...

[NODOKA, SO SHOCKED] OH MY GOD, MOUSSE: YOU CANNOT ACT LIKE THIS !!

there and then no one even noticed that much in what Nodoka said ...

... but, just a few moments later ...

[NODOKA, WITH CLEAR VOICE]THOWE WHO WANTS TO DO HARAKIRI MUST NOT SUFFER NEEDLESSLY, THAT'S WHY IS REQUIRED THE FIGURE OF THE KAISHAKUNIN, IE A  TRUSTED COMPANION WHO CAN DECAPITATE HIM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. IF YOU WANT I CAN DO IT MYSELF, "I HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THIS FIELD" !!
[RANMA, SO SHOCKED] MOM: YOU CANNOT BE SERIUS, RIGHT ?!?
[GENMA's NOTICE] Wife, tomorrow you come with me to get you to visit a psychoanalyst !!

From that moment Mousse was not (practically) never left alone: although still autonomous, had always someone around who controlled what he was doing; rightly or wrongly, both families felt responsible for his behavior and, most of all, the state of his health.

Did well: although apparently seemed normal you could see in his eyes a dark malaise, which could lead him (at any time) to a new depressive attack, the consequences of danger of being unpredictable.

And so, after a few days, Kasumi called Ranma to talk privately.

[Kasumi, with gentle voice] Ranma, you understand why I called you to talk on the sidelines, right ?
[Ranma, so surprised] Yes, but I cannot give a reason to myself to what can I do to help Mousse.
[Kasumi, same situation] You know how much he loves Sham Poo but you also know that the Chinese love you and that's it. I think it's time for you to take a decision once and for all !
[Ranma, now with rattling voice] W... what d.. what do you mean ?!?
[Kasumi, same situation] You know that Sham Poo was in love with you only because the laws of her tribe require to marry the man who defeated her in combat...
[Ranma, still rattling] Wait, wait: from the first moment I tried to explain that this is not an acceptable situation in the twenty-first century, but she did not never listened.

[Kasumi, now with clear voice] However you have to make you aware of what he is doing Mousse and, more importantly, what your heart tells you !!
[RANMA, NOW LOST IN PANIC] S.. SORRY ?!? W... WHAT YOU MEAN WHEN YOU SAY <<WHAT MY HEART TELLS ME>> ?!?

Just at that moment the wall to their right suddenly collapsed...

... and appeared both Soun and his father (although turned into panda), in "war footing" (ie: the first had a large kitchen knife in his hand, the second had drawn his claws).

In an instant, Ranma found himself cornered, with all the "weapons" trained on his neck !!

[Soun, <<with threatening appearance>>] RANMA, HOW LONG WILL YOU TAKE THE GAME TO THE FEELINGS OF MY DAUGHTER ?
[PANDA'S NOTICE] <<QUIT TO KEEP YOUR FEET IN TWO SHOES ONCE AND FOR ALL!>>
[Ranma, <<so much lost in panic>>] There must be a mistake: I find myself between a rock and a hard place!

In any case, being completely "surrounded", Ranma decided to give it a try, so he went back into the skyscraper where was the agency which carried out the photographic services with Sham Poo.

The whole not without fear: the memory of what had happened the previous time it was all too clear in the mind of the boy.

IN FACT...

... when he was still outside the main ...

... THE DOOR OPENED SUDDENLY ...

... and two hands grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, forcing him to come in!

After an (understandable) moment of "loss" Ranma poses in combat gear ...

... but when it became clear the scene before his eyes began to understand that the situation was critical again!

IN FACT...

[hostess, LOST IN PANIC] Thank goodness you're here once again!!
[Ranma, LOST IN PANIC TOO, with rattlng voice] W.. What happened this time?
[hostess, rather crying] Please, tell your wife not to get angry that way: it scares me! Really, it scares me!

When they came in front of the photo studio the hostess disappeared and Ranma understood why the girl was afraid: although the door was closed you could understand that, at its core, someone was ... [ehm]... "arguing"!

With a thousand precautions Ranma opened the door...

... tried to peep a bit ...

... but was immediately seized (by the collar of his shirt) by someone ...

... AND ...

SMACK !!

....... [WOW !!]

Well, this time it went much better.

In fact ...

.... SHAM POO GRABBED RANMA AND HUGGED AND KISSED HIM PASSIONATELY ON THE MOUTH (very long!).

But then the Chinese (still holding Ranma by his shirt collar with her right hand) turned to the photographers who were there around...

... AND ...

[SHAM POO, "STIL ANGRY"] I do not want more stories, as you see I know how to kiss! If you want me to do this service send me a cuter model !!!

Nobody paid any attention to the fact that, in reality, all the photographers were grinning mischievously, partly because the chinese imposed on everyone a break.

Well, actually none of them could do "something": the two retreated behind a (huge) panel that was the background of the study but everything else was back there.

[Sham Poo, <<so lovely>> and sweetly excited] So ? what do I have this welcome surprise?
[Ranma, so embarassed] W.. well, I.. [ehm] ... I must talk to you.
[SHAM POO, <<SO MUCH EXCITED>>] WOOOOOOOOOOW, you have come to set a date for the wedding?
[Ranma, still embarassed] Th.. the point is that I must talk to you about Mousse.

On hearing those words, the Chinese closed her eyes and turned away with contempt.

[Sham Poo, now so angry] So you can go back to where you came from.
[Ranma, so worried] No, please: wait !!

He grabbed her gently by the hips...

... AND SHAM POO GOT (sweetly) ALL RED IN FACE !!

[Sham Poo, back excited] Mmmmmmh, Ranma, please: not this way !! if I want to "take" me let's do it in a nice bed (in a quieter place).
[Ranma, getting worried] Sham Poo, stop talking nonsense: the situation is pretty darn serious !
[Sham Poo, once again getting bored] How can this situation become serious ?
[Ranma, still worried] Mousse is gripped by a deep depression, the other night he tried to take his own life.
[SHAM POO, <<COLD LIKE NEVER SEEN BEFORE>>] I do not care anything at all !!
[Ranma, getting angry] That boy loves you beyond imagination...
[Sham poo, still cold] I-JUST-SAID-THAT-I-DON'T-CARE-ANYTHING-AT-ALL-ABOUT-HIM !! (NOW BACK SWEET) Oh, Ranma, I can't take my eyes out of you !!
[Ranma, still angry] Damn ! Sham Poo, you love me just because dictate from your silly Chinese traditions !
[Sham Poo, NOW SO MUCH ANGRY] WHAT ?!? THAT'S NOT TRUE !! My love comes from the bottom of my heart !!

[Ranma, now with clear voice] SHAM POO, ANSWER THIS QUESTION: IF FOR SOME REASON YOUR TRADITIONS LEGALLY FORCE YOU TO MARRY MOUSSE YOU'D FOLLOW THE SAME?

... [ehm] ...

[Ranma, blinking his large eyes] SHAM POO, ARE YOU ALL RIGHT ?!?

Seeing that the chinese was getting flushed in the face and had a hard time breathing, Ranma began to scream so loud that, in a few moments, tutot staff surrounded Sham Poo, believing her to be a victim of sudden illness.

When she recovered Ranma was gone...

... but the terror had not abandoned her at all!

"Oh my God", was her thought, "I must find a way to marry him and I have to do it fast, or else .... oh no, I cannot even prenere consider the idea of becoming the wife of Mousse!!

SOME TIME AFTER...

Ranma was walking, deep in thought, in the park, close to fences zoos (where school children of elementary school could see and touch exotic animals and not): nothing seemed to penetrate his "concentration", so great was his concern.

"Why I let myself get involved in this affair", was his thought.

He was conferring with himself, when suddenly his attention was caught by a group of girls (all with the uniform of the school - then with the mini-skirt very short) whose voices sounded strangely excited.

Intrigued, he went a little to better understand what was happening...

... AND ...

[a schoolgirl, sweetly excited] OH MY GOOOOOOOD, HOW HE'S SWEET !!!
[a schoolgirl, sweetly excited] WOOOOOOOW, HOW HE'S PRETTY !!!
[a schoolgirl, sweetly excited] OOOOOOOH, HOW HE'S INTELLIGENT !!!

... [A-ehm] ....

Without a doubt the girls were "innocent" ...

... BUT THE "SOFT BLACK PIG" WHO WERE STROKING (who wore a funny tiger bandana around the neck) HAD A PARTICULARLY HAPPY FACE AND FELT HIMSELF ALMOST IN PARADISE!

With courtesy Ranma stepped forward, holding a huge teapot in his right hand.

[Ranma, with gentle voice] All right, all right girls: I thank you all for having found my pet !!
[The girls, still excited] Ooooooh, what the luck to have a PET like this !!!

... [ehm] ...

No one remembered to ask if the pig was okay about coming back from his "master"....

... FOR SURE IT GAVE NO SIGN TO DON'T LIKE THIS THING AT ALL, in fact (with its paws) began to beat hard on Ranma's head.

Anyway, after few moments...

... a burst of hot water fell on the head of the piglet...

... AND RYOGA CAME BACK A HUMAN BEING !!

[RYOGA, FURIOUS] RANMA, YOU DAMNED: WHY DON'T YOU THINK TO YOUR OWN BUSINESS ?!?
[Ranma, with curious silly voice] A-A-A, Ryoga: AKARI, YOUR GIRLFRIEND, KNOW THAT YOU FEEL THE OTHER GIRLS ON THEIR CHEST WHEN YOU'RE TRANSFORMED INTO A PIGLET ?!?

Ryoga's mood changed diametrically

[Ryoga, TOTALLY RED IN FACE, with babbling voice] R... Ranma, y... you b.. you backmailer !!
[Ranma, same silly voice] Most of all, SHE KNOWS THAT YOU WALK AROUND TOTALLY NAKED ?!?

Only then Ryoga realized he was naked as a worm !!

[Ryoga, <<lost in panic>>] Hurry, tell me where was my backpack: I absolutely have to get dressed !!
[Ranma, with quiet voice] Only if you promise to be good.

Shortly after, when decency was restored....

[Ryoga, now wondering] By the way, what were you doing here in Obama Beach ?!?
[RANMA, SO SHOCKED] <<OBAMA BEACH>> ?!? YOU STUPID, THIS IS THE MAIN CENTER OF TOMOBIKI'S QUARTIER !!
[Ryoga, SO RED IN FACE, rather babbling] gh... gh.. n.. now I understand why it was so difficult to find the sea!

Ranma would have liked to mock his friend for a little longer, but their attention was caught by a sudden (and noisy) cackle.
They realized early on that, a short distance, a group of thugs was mistreating a duck.

[Ryoga, with <<growing anger>>] Grrrrr, if there's something I cannot stand are the ones who abuse animals [now screaming] HEY YOU, STAY BACK FROM THAT DUCK !!

All the boys responded with a resounding raspberry.

Blinded by anger, Ryoga grabbed the (coarse) teapot (still full of hot water!) that Ranma had used a few moments ago and threw it in the pile of thugs: they fled immediately, so that it fell on top of the duck ...

... poured its contents on the head ...

... AND ....

[LOTS OF VOICES] EEEEEEEEEEEK !!!

... [ehm] ....

The female screams that tore the numerous background noise of Tokyo were those of mothers of children present at that time in the park.
They were right to be worried.

IN FACT...

... MOUSSE HAD RETURNED TO BE HUMAN COMPLETELY NAKED IN THE MIDDLE OF A GROUP OF CHILDRENS !!

[ALL THE MOTHERS, SCREAMING] A MANIAC, A MANIAC !!! CALL THE POLICE !!

Only a providential momentum of Ranma and Ryoga (who grabbed Mousse and took him away far) saved the boy from certain death, because each of them had started beating him with their bags !

Further away (after coated)...

[Ranma, wondering] Can you explain to me what the hell were you doing...
[Mousse, so embarassed] Well... [ehm]... I was.... [ehm] ... WELL, THAT IS MY DAILY PART-TIME JOB !!
[Ryoga, so shocked] Sorry ?!? You said "your daily part-time job" ?!?
[Mousse, rather crying] Yes... [sigh] every morning... [sigh] I have to go... [sigh] in '"cozy corner" of the zoo... [sigh] where kids can pet the animals!
[Ryoga, still shocked] R... really you like all of this ?!?
[MOUSSE, NOW SO MUCH ANGRY] ARE YOU KIDDING ?!? In addition to being paid very poorly, this results in "serious" side effects !!!
[Ranma, still wondering] Sorry ?!? <<SIDE EFFECTS>> ?!?
[Mousse, still angry] Gradually growing the ages of the children increase for me the chances of being mistreated. Someone paid him even blueberry syrup! is no longer sticky than the glue and has a devastating effect on my feathers! [NOW SCREAMING] Do you know what it takes to remove it?

[RYOGA, with clear voice] Have you ever tried to use baking soda?

WHOOOOOOM !!

Ryoga was suddenly surrounded by a group of housewives !!!

[Ryoga, LOST IN PANIC, babbling so much] W.. what do you want from me ?!?
[An housewife, <<SO MUCH CURIOUS>>] YOU REALLY KNOW HOW I CAN REMOVE ALL TYPES OF STAINS FROM FABRICS? WHAT SHOULD I USE FOR INK ?
[An housewife, <<SO MUCH CURIOUS TOO>>]And those of soy sauce?
[An housewife, <<SO MUCH CURIOUS TOO>>]And those of blood?
[An housewife, <<SO MUCH CURIOUS TOO>>]And those of grass?
[An housewife, <<SO MUCH CURIOUS TOO>>]And those of marker?

Embarrassed and confused, Ranma and Mousse decamped.

ELSEWHERE, THAT SAME EVENING...

... inside a room in one of the upper floors of a high skyscraper ...

... TWO GIRLS WERE ARGUING FURIOUSLY !!

None of those present dared to interrupt them, as they knew that, leaving aside the girl who wanted to "calm down", the consequences would be terrible in any case.

IN FACT ...

[LAMU', FURIOUS] YOU STUPID !!
[SHAM POO, FURIOUS TOO] YOU FOOL !!

[Lamù, still angry] Get out of your head the idea that I lend me to do such a thing !!
[Sham Poo, still angry too] And you get out of youL head the idea that I will pay the penalty foL you !!
[Lamù] It was YOUR idea to make a videoclip so "cheeky", then you'll see the face with the producers
[Sham Poo] When we wLote the lyLics to that song you haven't had anything to say, then you too will lend to Lealize that clip !!
[LAMU', BACK FURIOUS] I HAVE NO INTENTION OF PLAYING NAKED IN A PORN VIDEO !![/size]
[Sham Poo, <<so sweet>>] Oooooh, please, Sissy: don't confuse some... [ehm] ... "osè pose" with poLn: it's just LequiLed to be sweet and sexy and those one aLe the things that you do at best !!
[LAMU', STILL FURIOUS] SOMEONE THAT CAN TOUCH ME EVERYWHERE HE WANTS FOR YOU IS JUST an "OSE POSE" ?!?
[Sham Poo] Grrrrr, Sissy, consideL the fact that you aLe used to go aLound almost naked eveLy day, so it should not be difficult fol you...
[Lamù] Even if it's true that I'm used to go around almost naked every day this doens't mean that I'm used to be a perverted !!
[SHAM POO] SISSY, you youLself have wLitten this song !!

[Lamù] Wait for a while: I have just written:

"Fly in the heart of my desire
kisses the night that darkens the sky above
Flower of Evil give me your heart
chains are no more pride, gimme the start
"

WHO IS THAT, BY TREACHERY, ADDED ALSO:

"between my legs I feel you on my skin
your hands and your body are moving on me
feel like the paradise this pleasure so far
sublime and sexy game under the stars
" ?!?

[Sham Poo, now with strange, KIND voice] Well, in this way the text is much more intLiguing. [now eith EVIL voice] HoweveL, don't tell me you neveL do anything like that with DaLling when you'Le in bed togetheL!
[LAMU'] SHAM POO, MY_LITTLE_ANGEL: first of all LEAVE TO CALL HIM "DARLING", SECOND (and most important) what I do with Darling when we're  with him doesn't come out from our room !!

WHOOOOOOOM !!!

ON HEARING THOSE WORDS, PERMA, KAKUGARI AND CHIBI SURRONDED THE ALIEN !!

[Lamù, so worried] W... what do you want from me ?!?
[PERMA, SO EXCITED] LAMU', SAY: What do you do with Ataru when you are in bed together?
[KAKUGARI, SO MUCH EXCITED] which is the position that you like the most?
[CHIBI, OVEREXCITED] IT'S TRUE THAT YOU LIKE THE MOST STAND ON THE TOP ?!?

VOLTS !!

ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP !!

[LAMU', SCREAMING FURIOUSLY] GO AWAY, YOU DAMNED PERVERTED MANIAAAAAAAAACS !!

Seeing that the situation was worsening, Sham Poo grabbed her sister by her little horns.

In this way, the electrical discharges abruptly ceased (and it was a good thing, otherwise the boys would not have saved)...

... AND THEN she looked her straight in the eye !!

[Sham Poo, with FAKE gentle voice] SISSY, CALM DOWN: I GOT A SOLUTION !!

Once again, the mysterious power of his half-breed was manifested: the alien fell (briefly) in a kind of "trance" and calmed down immediately.

[Lamù, now with STRANGE and QUIET voice] W.. wow... please, tell me everything.
[Sham Poo] Well, fiLst I Will sing that song alone...
[Lamù] That's ok. Then ?
[Sham Poo, <<so sweet>>] ... SECOND, I'LL LET ME TOUCH ONLY BY DAlLING !!
[Lamù, back with EVIL sight and voice] No way !
[Sham Poo, <<still sweet>>] OK, OK: it means that I will make suLe that will be just "my husband" the one who will touch me.

... [ehm] ...

Probably the Chinese was referring to Ranma....

... but the alien intended something else !!

[Lamù, now with EVIL-GENTLE voice] You mean your LAWFUL husband, right ?!?

hearing these words, Sham Poo almost had an heart attack...

... than doubled in intensity when she saw that her sister opened the window !!!

[Lamù, still with EVIL voice] Now that I think about it: since I learned that, these days, is host of the Tendo family; it means that just few minutes of flight will be enough to warn him !

At the thought of marrying Mousse, Sham Poo began to tremble like a leaf ...

... AND ....

[Sham Poo, RATTLING SO MUCH] ... ehm ... Sissy, the point is that .... that ...
[Lamù, blinking her large eyes] What's the point ?!?

[SHAM POO, STILL RATTLING] ... the point is that... [ehm] ... THE <<MAIN SCENE>> HAS ALlEADY BEEN lEGISTElED !!

Lamù brutally closed the window...

... took a few steps...

...  wildly grabbed her sister by the collar of the blouse ...

... pushed her to the wall ...

... AND ...

[LAMU'] WHAT-DO-YOU-MEAN-WHEN-YOU-SAY-"THE-MAIN-SCENE" ?!?

While the alien wearing his classic bikini (and nothing else) Sham Poo had a very dress tied at the waist, with a skirt terribly short....

... but when she saw that Sham Poo put a hand on his chest (as if to protect it from "something") and with the other stroked mischievously between the legs the alien almost had a bilious !!

[SHAM POO, <<SO SWEET>>] WELL, IT WAS TO BE ONLY A TEST BUT HE TOUCHED ME SO GENTLY (AND SO WELL) THAT ...

It was at that moment that the study door opened and appeared Ataru, holding in his hands a kind of "monument" of ice cream !

[Ataru, with silly voice] Hey, look what fun! I found an Italian ice cream shop that makes a great ice cream!

GRAB !! [/size]

[Ataru, lost in panic, babbling so much] L.. Lamù, w.. WHY HAVE YOU GRABBED MY THROAT IN THIS WAY? AND WHY YOU LOOK AT ME THAT WAY SO TERRIBLE?

VOLTS !!

ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP !!

[LAMU', FURIOUS] YOU DAMNED: NOW YOU GET TO PALPATE MY SISTER EVEN IN FRONT OF A CAMERA!
[ATARU, SCREAMING LOST IN PAIN] AAAAAAAAAAAARGH !! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING ?!? THIS TIME I DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, AAAAAAAARGH !!

Everyone took cover behind something, the risk of being incinerated by a high voltage electric shock was huge.

... [ehm] ...

The point was that ATARU WAS TRUE ...

... HOWEVER, SHAM POO DIDN’T HESITATE A MOMENT TO "SACRIFICE" HIM IN ORDER TO SAVE HERSELF !!

Pretending to be scared she left the room ...

.. but she was furious !!

"Damn", was her thought, "I'VE GOT TO DO SOMETHING TO MAllY RANMA BEFOlE IT'S TOO LATE! AT ANY OST!

[To be continued]
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 10:12:16 AM by GiovaneDinamitardo »