Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:22:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 30
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 22
Total: 22

Author Topic: Lum for the World, Karaoke, Fumi Hirano, game music etc. to download  (Read 25798 times)

Offline REDACTED

• Big Fan
Re: Lum for the World, Karaoke, Fumi Hirano, game music etc. to download
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2012, 04:34:07 PM »
Wow so you are going to stay permanantly in Japan? Cool!
Make sure you have enough room in your apartment for one of these machines.
Japanese apartments are quite small if memory serves me.
Send me a PM and I'll send you the details about the company. I don't want to post that info publically.
The guy I am dealing with speaks perfect English. but keep in mind they are a recycler for Pachinko machines.
They likely won't have arcade machines in stock.
We might visit next year if we are able to.

How are you able to stay in Japan? That's usually not very easy to do over there in you aren't Japanese.

Ya, right now the plan is to return the US in August for my last year at University and then after graduation I plan on living in Japan. I'll most likely get a job with a Japanese company to sponsor my Visa until I can get a permanent residency and then just make a living in Japan.
I'll send you a PM in a little bit. Sorry for the slow reply x.x
I've been quite busy lately.

That's ok, glad you are really doing well over there.
I wasn't aware of a big job market for gaijin over there.
The guy I am dealing with is now in the US setting up
their US arm of the business and I haven't heard from him in a while.
He'll be back in Osaka in a week or so.
I'll provide you with all the contact info.

What kind of a job would you be trying for over there?
Why keep a dog and bark yourself?

Offline sailorlum

• Chibi
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2012, 08:51:13 PM »
@REDACTED

Thanks for all the great info! (Please pardon the slow reply, real life got crazy). I'll certainly keep all that in mind for the future. I have one place in my house that a Pachinko machine might fit, and it would be cool to have the whole machine so I could play, but I might have to settle for tracking down a cell instead (I know I could find a spot for the cell). How much does just a cell cost, do you know?

The Nangoku Sodachi pachinko looks cute!

The Ranma and Maison Ikkoku pachinkos are pretty cool, too.

Hello! I got the Open Invitation instrumental from your channel - thanks for putting those up, by the way! :D (I found the rest on a cached page from mp3skull dot com, which I assumed were ripped from some youtube channel somewhere). Since you have the laserdisc for Karaoke Music Parade, would you be able to provide the missing instrumentals for Remember My Love, Suki~Kirai, Hoshizora Cycling and Yume wa Love Me More, on youtube?
i had it all from nicovideo.jp (but most of them are bad quality).

If i have time to record from LD to PC, then i could do this.

Thanks also for sharing the Pachinko Songs, i have also all songs from Urusei Yatsura Pachinko 4 ~ Forever Love on my Promo DVD in uncompressed format and in more versions (there always in 2).

Thanks and you're welcome! If you ever have time to record from the DVD to PC for the other UY 4 Pachinko songs versions, I'd enjoy adding them to my collection of music, as well.

If you aren't opposed to downloading using bittorent, a FLAC rip of the UY Fumi Hirano Forever Best cd can be found here:

http://www.torrentbar.com/torrent/1297658/0/Urusei%20Yatsura%20Fumi%20Hirano%20-%20Forever%20Best%20%28FLAC%29%5BOA%5D%207z

Offline REDACTED

• Big Fan
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2012, 01:15:05 AM »
Reports are the Ranma 1/2 machine is boring and it generally gets poor reviews.
I have heard good things about the older Maison Ikkoku and there is a new one that is too new to know much about it yet.
Cells can range from very reasonable to very expensoive depending on what you want.
A Julie or a Cutey Honey Cell would be impossible to find and cost at least $1,000US minimum and you won't find one.
Newer stuff like 2009 up to some 2010 will be fairly reasonable.
Prices vary too much to even think of a quote off the top of my head. If you just get the cell you will need the box that allows you to play just the cell with no balls. These are almost impossible to resell in the US because pachinko collecters don't want them.
They are super popular in Japan for putting on a desk.
My UY4 Forever Love cost me $500 and that doesn't include domestic shipping.
However if you want a UY3 only the crappy ST model is available and it's like $650. Older machines can cost a lot more. A UY2 I have first option on and it's the good cell and that could run as high as $650.
You generally want a machine that is 2-3 years old at most. If it's too new it's crazy expensive and if it's too old say 4 or more years they will be very hard to find and cost a lot more.
I want a Minisuka Police 2 but it will cost me $650 as it's a 2008 model. Different cells are very different as well.
The Minisua Police 2 has 2 cells a 2KS and a 2KH and there are 2 graphics variants on the 2KH cell and I really want the 2KS cell. Also the frames come in yellow and white. Some frames have many different colors.

When you get closer to buying let me know and I can send you the contact details of the sellers that import. One has finalized their shipment for May and the other only does 2 shipments a years and he is closing the container at the end of this month.

So after March figure the next shipment will be around Christmas that you can pre-order a machine or cell you want.
You can also buy cells on Yahoo Japan. That's Japans version of ebay but you need someone to bid for you and due to weight restrictions you can only buy cells. A $20 cell there will end up costing over $300 with shipping domestically there and international shipping.

Offline atarumorobohi31

• DRAGON KING!
  • Fan
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2012, 06:04:19 AM »
Does anyone know how to find the comics on this site http://www.niji.jp/home/hey-gen/ if so can u help me by walking me through it with words? (^_^) it will help me a lot..
  Fire Dragon Iron Fist!!

Offline sailorlum

• Chibi
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2012, 06:32:40 AM »
Bummer about the Ranma machine having such poor reviews. It looks cool. Oh, well.

So, if the shipping is $300 for just a cell, is it more like over $500 for the whole machine? Yikes.

If I can get a pachinko machine or cell, I'll only have room for one, so it shall be a UY pachinko machine or cell. I'd be looking for a UY4 Forever Love machine or cell, if I can swing it in terms of space (in the case of the machine) and cost (in the case of either). I'll definitely get in touch with you for the contact details of the sellers that import, when/if I get closer to buying! :D Thanks!

Offline REDACTED

• Big Fan
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2012, 06:46:01 AM »
Does anyone know how to find the comics on this site http://www.niji.jp/home/hey-gen/ if so can u help me by walking me through it with words? (^_^) it will help me a lot..

Go to Google and use Google Translate - Japanese to English it should help you out a lot.

Offline REDACTED

• Big Fan
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2012, 07:05:10 AM »
Bummer about the Ranma machine having such poor reviews. It looks cool. Oh, well.

So, if the shipping is $300 for just a cell, is it more like over $500 for the whole machine? Yikes.

If I can get a pachinko machine or cell, I'll only have room for one, so it shall be a UY pachinko machine or cell. I'd be looking for a UY4 Forever Love machine or cell, if I can swing it in terms of space (in the case of the machine) and cost (in the case of either). I'll definitely get in touch with you for the contact details of the sellers that import, when/if I get closer to buying! :D Thanks!

I hve several people I buy from depending on price. The UY4 I am buying is costing me $500 for a complete machine, Cell and Frame, but that doesn't include domestic shipping.
Since I am buying 3-4 machines anyway, I'm driving down to pick them up.
The other guy Frank might be a better bet, hard to say because of the shipping.
Also keep in mind these only come with 500 balls. That is enough to play the machine.... barely.
if you hit a Fever which happens a lot woth some machines you will be crying for more balls. Some people convert these to a cyclic which is ok but you will never be able to sell it because converting it back is almost impossible. But the good thing is 500 balls is more than enough.
A cyclic takes your winning and losing balls and puts them in the same tray. It might sound good but you lose the feel of real Pachinko.
Modern pachinkos need a lot of balls. If you just get the cell with a mod to play it to see the videos you won't need any balls or anything but as I said before no Pachinko player will buy it.
We buy the machines to play pachinko not just watch the videos. Cells can be sold if they can just be put in a frame, but no frame makes it tougher to sell with some companies and that's an Okumura Cell & frame.
it's not like the older Lumina frames where you could put 20 different cells in the one frame.

Shipping is expensive if you use Yahoo Japan. If you use Comatsu they might bring over just a cell for you.
They'd have to mod the cell to play and they'd have to still put in volume controls and a US transformer.
On a regular machine this is no big deal, they do this. I don't know with just a cell.
If you don't have volume controls you can expect that it will be at ear bleeding levels like in the parlors.
These machines are not all that big and weigh about 80 lbs. 34" high x 23" wide x 12" deep approximately.
Here is a pic of my UY4 Cell outside of the machine.

Offline sailorlum

• Chibi
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2012, 08:01:09 AM »

Most of the art can be found by clicking on the red tab at the top and then clicking on the links in the left side column that have the circle symbol or the triangle symbol in them. For the first four links pages, click on the stars, circles or squares, in the body of the page. For the fifth link, after clicking on it, click on middle link with the circle in the left side column and then click on the squares, in the body of the page. For the sixth link with the triangles, click on the first two links in the left side column or under the picture in the body of the page, and then there will be various links in the right side column of those pages to click.

The purple tab at the far right at the very top leads to a pretty color picture of Lum.

The green tab at the top leads some more art, sometimes. Click on the links in the left hand column. Not all of them contain art, but many of them do.

The orange tab at the top also leads to some art, sometimes. Click on the stars and sometimes there will be art with the text.

Offline sailorlum

• Chibi
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2012, 08:49:54 AM »
I hve several people I buy from depending on price. The UY4 I am buying is costing me $500 for a complete machine, Cell and Frame, but that doesn't include domestic shipping.
Since I am buying 3-4 machines anyway, I'm driving down to pick them up.
The other guy Frank might be a better bet, hard to say because of the shipping.
Also keep in mind these only come with 500 balls. That is enough to play the machine.... barely.
if you hit a Fever which happens a lot woth some machines you will be crying for more balls. Some people convert these to a cyclic which is ok but you will never be able to sell it because converting it back is almost impossible. But the good thing is 500 balls is more than enough.
A cyclic takes your winning and losing balls and puts them in the same tray. It might sound good but you lose the feel of real Pachinko.
Modern pachinkos need a lot of balls. If you just get the cell with a mod to play it to see the videos you won't need any balls or anything but as I said before no Pachinko player will buy it.
We buy the machines to play pachinko not just watch the videos. Cells can be sold if they can just be put in a frame, but no frame makes it tougher to sell with some companies and that's an Okumura Cell & frame.
it's not like the older Lumina frames where you could put 20 different cells in the one frame.

Shipping is expensive if you use Yahoo Japan. If you use Comatsu they might bring over just a cell for you.
They'd have to mod the cell to play and they'd have to still put in volume controls and a US transformer.
On a regular machine this is no big deal, they do this. I don't know with just a cell.
If you don't have volume controls you can expect that it will be at ear bleeding levels like in the parlors.
These machines are not all that big and weigh about 80 lbs. 34" high x 23" wide x 12" deep approximately.
Here is a pic of my UY4 Cell outside of the machine.

Thanks for the additional info, tips, and measurements and the picture of the cell outside of the machine. :)

Hm, I think if I'm going to invest in UY4 I'd want the complete machine so I could play, since it will definitely fit in the place I had in mind, and esp. if the cell is over a hundred dollars when shipping is factored in (plus it would be nice to have the option to resell, although I doubt I ever would). I was thinking it would still be cool to have the cell as a kind of interactive art piece, but it would be better to have the whole machine so I could play the game. That would definitely be more fun. I do like pachinko (at least I've enjoyed the video game pachinko...I'd probably enjoy a real machine even more). I figure I can always order pachinko balls from Frank or Blue Hotaru, if I need more than 500 balls, so I'm not too worried about that.

Price will be the only thing that will keep me from getting a UY4 machine for Christmas, this year. I'll have to look into the budget and see. I'll probably know by May if there will be money in the budget available for possible UY4 purchase.

Offline REDACTED

• Big Fan
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2012, 02:10:05 PM »
Sure thing, happy to help. These just need a stand to place them on and you can base that on the height of the chair you will use.
By Christmas we will have 9-11 machines in our Den.
If you have a full machine you will have a lot more to enjoy. These are really fun to play.
As far as Rita over at Blue Hotaru she's expensive and lately she's gone quiet and rarely answers her emails.

If you want pachinko balls, the best place you can get them is from GoldenStateTraders1 on eBay. I've bought from him in the past. He's really good about
prices and shipping. He sends them out very quickly. How competitive Comatsu will be we will have to see, because this is their first shipment
and they won't have any spare balls.

http://stores.ebay.com/TradersSpace

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1000-Real-Pachinko-Balls-Imported-From-Japan-/290681659781?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43adfa2185

Also keep in mind I will be posting video from the UY4 and if I can find a UY3 that isn't an ST I will probably buy that as well.
I have to be careful because these machines add up very quickly and I still want a "Raised in Southern Okinawa" "Okinawa version"
and a Fire Dynamite King in a  D-Burning Frame. Sadly these will take 6 months to a year to come down in price.
here is a vid of Fire Dynamite King. Lots of Animatronics.
My wife and I really want this pachinko but it's at least a 6 month wait for one and even then it'll be $500+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUi_bgCH0u8&list=FLC4YT-gvjFs4wGyKfu4sGEw&index=15&feature=plpp_video

Pachinko machines tend to multiply.  :mrgreen:
If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Also if you want just a lot of info on Pachinko/Pachislo's you can go to this great website.
www.pachitalk.com

Only 1 or 2 UY fans there but it's a great site, very friendly.

Thanks for the additional info, tips, and measurements and the picture of the cell outside of the machine. :)

Hm, I think if I'm going to invest in UY4 I'd want the complete machine so I could play, since it will definitely fit in the place I had in mind, and esp. if the cell is over a hundred dollars when shipping is factored in (plus it would be nice to have the option to resell, although I doubt I ever would). I was thinking it would still be cool to have the cell as a kind of interactive art piece, but it would be better to have the whole machine so I could play the game. That would definitely be more fun. I do like pachinko (at least I've enjoyed the video game pachinko...I'd probably enjoy a real machine even more). I figure I can always order pachinko balls from Frank or Blue Hotaru, if I need more than 500 balls, so I'm not too worried about that.

Price will be the only thing that will keep me from getting a UY4 machine for Christmas, this year. I'll have to look into the budget and see. I'll probably know by May if there will be money in the budget available for possible UY4 purchase.

Offline atarumorobohi31

• DRAGON KING!
  • Fan
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2012, 03:38:32 AM »

[/quote]

Go to Google and use Google Translate - Japanese to English it should help you out a lot.
[/quote]

I did but which on i'll try again and see if it works tanks anyway.
  Fire Dragon Iron Fist!!

Offline REDACTED

• Big Fan
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2012, 05:25:19 AM »

[/quote]

I did but which on i'll try again and see if it works tanks anyway.
[/quote]

Sorry you need to put the entire webpage into Google translate. Just copy and paste the URL at the top into Google Traslate and select Japanese to English.
Here is an example for you.
Massive Japanese only site then translated.

http://www.pachinkovista.com/

Now after copying and pasting the URL into Google translate Japanese to English

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pachinkovista.com%2F

Just remember to click the link inside the translated box.
I am on Japanese websites all the time 4-5 times a day, believe me this works well.

Offline atarumorobohi31

• DRAGON KING!
  • Fan
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2012, 10:58:45 PM »
Thanks it realy help me but only if it can translate the comics into english...
  Fire Dragon Iron Fist!!

Offline REDACTED

• Big Fan
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2012, 03:27:11 AM »
I would LOVE to find something that would translate Japanese graphics into words. But nothing like that exists that I know of.
If it's a pic with words you either manually type them all in or just look at the picture.
This also make translating navigation icons a pain as well.

Offline atarumorobohi31

• DRAGON KING!
  • Fan
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2012, 03:36:50 AM »
Quick to the google seach thing! I'll find a place if you can translate comics into english. u never know unless u try.
  Fire Dragon Iron Fist!!