Forum > RPG Storylines & FanFiction

DEAR, LET'S HAVE A BABY !!

(1/2) > >>

GiovaneDinamitardo:
URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON[/b]

[/color] (click on this link to read the whole plot of this saga).

"DEAR, LET'S HAVE A BABY  (KURAMA'S REVENGE)!!" 

Chapter one: THE UNEXPECTED WEAKNESS OF THE DEMON-WOLF !!

Tomobiki, The second half of May

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH !!!

...... [WOW !!!]

S.. S.. SPRINGTIME IS SO BEAUTIFUL !!

Ataru was right: this season is wonderful.

IN FACT...

... the days are longer and warmer...

... nature spreads its splendor of colors and scents ...

... AND GIRLS' CLOTHES BECOME SHORTER AND LIGHTER !

That's why this morning, in Tomobiki park, nature was beautiful than ever.

MORE....

... A GORGEOUS GIRL "EMBELLISHED" THE LANDSCAPE, BOTH WITH HER SEXY JOGGING OUTFIT AND WITH HER ...[AHEM !!!] "CONTENT"!

She had short blacks hairs and beautiful green eyes (NOT TO MENTION HER PERFECT PHYSICAL MEASURES) but also haughty air, which led her to ignore both the glances of fire and the groans of the male population that was around.

Anyway ...

... after some times she stopped under the shadow of a great tree, where some servants were waiting for her.

Some of them had stretched a canvas, someothers where almost forming a small cabin: the girl walked in..

... AND ...

WOW !!!

Well, no one could see anything "live" but the light was able to penetrate the veil; in the same time, those who stayed out saw, like a chinese shadow play, a stunning striptease!

In fact...

... the girl took off the shirt...

.... shorts...

.. B... BRA AND PANTIES TOO...

... [HEY, DON'T GET STRANGE IDEAS: THIS IS NOT A HENTAI TALE !]...

... and, after being dried, put on a breathtaking sexy mise.

When came out was even more explosive than entered!

In that sametime the other servants had spread a cloth on the ground where they had prepared a hearty snack.

She ate it hungrily...

... AND, WHEN SHE FINISHED ....

[XX, SCREAMING WITH WRATH] ..... AND NOW I WANNA MAKE LOVE WITH A REAL MAN !!!

[LOTS OF GUYS, SCERAMING ISTERICALLY] YAHOOOOOO !!!

A mob races to meet her, attracted by that irresistible ...[ehm]... "love call"

But when all that (UGLY) "army" were so close to her ...

WOOOOOOOOSH !!

A sudden gust of wind swept them away!

The girl stood up, her face had an expression of contempt for what had just happened.

[KURAMA, MUMBLING WITH WRATH] NULLITY !! JUST NULLITY !! POSSIBLE THAT AMONG THE HUMANS BEINGS THERE ISN'T JUST ONE WORTHY OF ME?!?

Later, walking donw one of the main street of Tomobiki, people were witnessing a curious spectacle: a sexy girl was funny surrounded by a flock of crows, dressed in clothes of another era.

[tengu-1, with trembling voice] .. ehm .. P.. Princess Kurama, y.. you are ... (how to say) .. [ehm].. too aggressive !
[tengu-2, with trembling voice] .. ehm .. even too demanding ...
[tengu-3, with trembling voice] y.. you know that.. that...in this way ... you threaten the survival of the race!
[Kurama, with contemptous voice] I'm not used to allow me to the one who comes first.
[tengu-4, with clear voice] All right but YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST PROCREATE!
[Kurama, mumbling with wrath] I-DON’T-WANT-TO-DEGRADE-A-SUBLIME-MOMENT-TO-A-MERE-MECHANICAL-ACT!
[TENGU-MASTER, with croaking voice] .. ehm .. Princess ... excuse me but... w.. what do you expect about ?

Kurama stood for a moment and folded her hands on her cheek, posing in a sweet and sensual way.

[Kurama, with dreamy sight and voice] The one who I will give my heart must be handsome, strong, sweet, charismatic, EVEN CRUEL IF NEED and, most of all, must be able lo lead me and to make me dream (let alone to make me enjoy).
Oh, what if he was even a worrior....

[tengu-5, whispering] Are we sure that really exists a guy like that ?
[TENGU-MASTER, whispering too] Sssssh, it's dangerous to break a dream.

They all started again to walk (oh well: the crow restarted to fly, of course).

[tengu-1, with trembling voice] .. ehm .. princess .. now we're living in the XXI century...
[tengu-2, with trembling voice] ... the warriors became extinct ...
[tengu-3, with trembling voice] ... the modern males are used to manage facebook and twitter to pick up a girl ...
[tengu-4, with trembling voice] ... princess... she would have to lower her demands a little...
[tengu-5, with trembling voice] ... when I think that had been already found a candidate .. [ehm] ... "very willing" to have a baby with her ...

HEARING THAT PHRASE, KURAMA TOOK THE CROW WITH ONE HAND ON ITS NECK AND BEGAN TO SQUEEZE IT VERY STRONG !!

[KURAMA, WITH TERRIBLE SIGHT AND VOICE] I FORBID YOU TO SAY <<THAT>> NAME !! I DON'T WANNA SEE HIM NEITHER IN A PICTURE !!

Seriously worried about the fate of their comrade, the other crows dropped down on their "knees".

[TENGU-MASTER, with grave voice]Princess, plese: forgive our companion.

Princess Kurama let that crow fly away but turned her face on her right side, so she could not help but see what was aired on the giant screen that was on the wall where, in a television studio, a pretty show girl was preparing to interview a mysterious guest.

[show-girl, so nice] Arigatò, arigatò... and now let me introduce you someone that, with the power of a hurricane, has recently shocked the music scene of the country of Rising Sun; you know I'm talking about...

... [little wait] ...

[SHOW-GIRL, WITH NICE VOICE] ... MOROBOSHI ATARU, THE LEADER OF U.Y:T.R.I.B.E !!

KA-THUMP !!!

Kurama fell to the ground in a funny way, when managed to get up was shaking like a leaf!

[KURAMA, STILL LOST IN PANIC] gh... gh.. h... how did that.. that "failed" to become a celebrity ?

WHOOOOM !!

[ATARU, WITH HOT ROMANTIC VOICE] OH, SWEET PRINCESS OF THE CROWS: EVEN IF I BECAME FAMOUS I'VE ALWAYS BEEN THE EASY GUY YOU KNEW!
[KURAMA, STILL LOST IN PANIC] EEEEEK !!

[tengu-1, SHOCKED] gh.. gh... H.. HOW HE DID ?
[tengu-2, SHOCKED] If.. if this is not a record is not so far !!
[tengu-3, SHOCKED] f.. faster than light !!
[tengu-4, SHOCKED] f.. faster than superman !!
[TENGU-MASTER, WITH WRATH] YOU STUPID, THAT BROADCAST IS NOT LIVE !!

... [ehm] ...

Well, tengu were right to be shocked !!

IN FACT...

.. ATARU WAS NOW DROPPED ON HER KNEES IN FRONT OF KURAMA, HOLDING "ROMANTICALLY" HER HAND !!

[Ataru, <<still hot>>] Wow [PALP, PALP !!] Kurama Chan [SQUEEZE, SQUEEZE] How long [PALP, PALP !!] where you were finished ? [SQUEEZE, SQUEEZE] I couldn't find you more [PALP, PALP; SQUEEZE, SQUEEZE]
[Kurama, groaning with wrath] The point was that... that... [NOW SCREAMING]I WAS MISSING BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANTED TO SEE YOU !!

WOOOOOSH !!

As usual, thanks to its enormous magical leaf, Kurama generated a wave so strong that it wiped out Ataru...

... He flew erratically through the air ...

... AND ...

... SOFT LANDING !!!

... [ehm] ....

[XY, with COLD nervous voice] HEY YOU, GET OUT FROM MY HEAD !!
[Ataru, blinking his little eyes, with curious voice] Hey, how are you dressed ?!? THESE CLOTHES WAS POPULAR ABOUT 500 YEARS AGO !!!

... [A-hem] ...

The point was that Ataru was "perched" (as if it was a funny Indian totem poles) on the head of someone who could be described as a boy ...

... BUT IN REALITY IT WASN'T !!

That <<boy>> had long white hairs and cloth but also a strange kind of bib (IT SEEMED AN ARMOR !!): on the left arm had a long fur coat (it also white), a yellow belt encircling the hips...

... AND ...

... [gh.. gh.. gh..]...

... AND HAD EVEN TWO HUGE SWORDS !!

More, his eyes didn't bore well at all!!

[SESSHOMARU, WITH COLD EVIL VOICE] I SAID GET OUT FROM MY HEAD OR YOU'LL REGRET BITTERLY !!

BOING !!!

... [ehm] ...

Oh well, Ataru was not much interested in that type (in fact at that moment his ... "main goal" was another), then left him with a big jump.

But he hadn't reckoned with the "collateral consequences" of his act.

IN FACT ..

... Sesshomaru fell to the ground in a so stupid and wasteful way and many people crowded around him, laughing loudly.

[SESSHOMARU, getting up, STILL WITH COLD EVIL VOICE] I HAVE ALWAYS HATED ALL HUMAN BEINGS, NOW I HAVE ONE MORE REASON TO DO IT!

TCHING !!

[ALL THE PEOPLE, SCREAMING LOST IN PANIC] EEEEEEEEEEEK !!

Ok, he knew how to make understood himself without words.

IN FACT...

... THE DEMON DREW A HUGE SWORD ...

... and began to seek for Ataru ...

... who, meanwhile, had begun to harass Kurama once again.

IN FACT ...

[Ataru, with silly voice] So ? Where and When we could have a date togheter ?

SLAP !!

[Kurama, SO ANGRY] YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT I DON'T WANNA HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU?
[Ataru, with silly voice] Oh, don't be so shy...

SLAP !!

[Kurama, SO MUCH ANGRY] YOU'RE SO STICKY  !!
[Ataru, with silly voice] It's impossible to me to leave a such pretty girl as you !!

SLAP !!

[Kurama, "A LOT OF ANGRY"] HOW CAN YOU BE INSENSIBLE TO PAIN?
[Ataru, with silly voice] Well, you've to know: WHEN A PREY IS SO DIFFICULT TO CONQUER THE SITUATION TURNS ME ON !
[Kurama, SCREAMING OUT OF HER SOUL] LEAVE MEEEEEEEE !!!

WOOOOOSH !!

Once more Kurama used her magical leaf to wiped out Ataru...

... who flew erratically through the air ...

... AND WENT BACK ON A COLLISION COURSE WITH SESSHOMARU ...

... AND ...

SH... SH... SHOCK !!!

All the people that were around screamed out in terror and fled away in panic after seeing that gruesome scene.

IN FACT...

... SESSHOMARU HAD HIT ATARU IN THE WAIST, FOR HORIZONTAL, AND CUT HIM IN TWO !

It was well that, at that very moment, appeared from a corner another strange boy wearing a dress (well, it was totally out of fashion) completely red, and a strange, big necklace, also had long white hair and, above all, two strange and funny ears on the head!

[INUYASHA, SO ANGRY] BIG BROTHER, YOU DAMNED: IN THIS AGE YOU CANNOT CHOP PEOPLE ON A WHIM!
[Sesshomaru, still with COLD voice] It was annoying, I gave him just what he deserved.
[Inuyasha, still nervous]No, no, no: in 500 years things have changed: if you dislike a person you cannot...
[Sesshomaru, still with COLD voice] I-said-that-I-just-gave-him-what-he-deserved !
[INUYASHA, SO ANGRY] IT DOESN'T MATTER: YOU CANNOT CHOP PEOPLE !
[Sesshomaru, GETTING NERVOUS]I-don't-take-orders-from-you !!
[Inuyasha, now furious] Damn, you're a real stubborn one [NOW SCREAMING] I'LL MAKE YOU THINK MY WAY !

ONE SECOND AFTER BOTH BROTHERS HAD UNSHEATHED THERI HUGE SWORDS ...

... but they had to give up fight before the start ...

... BECAUSE THE <<PEACE>> OF THE STREET WAS RIPPED BY A SCREAM OF TERROR COMING FROM THE SKY !!!

Both surprised, the brothers rose their sights...

... AND ...

[LAMU', FLYING, LOST IN PANIC] OH MY GOD, DARLIIIIIIIIING !!

She landed so close to him, really upset !!

[Lamù, still lost in panic] DARLING, DARLING: HOW ARE YOU ?!?
[Ataru, with trembling scared voice] h.. he s... he sliced me.. H.. he sliced me... l.. like a watermelon !!

Incredible but true, he was not bleeding at all: had been "simply" divided into two "entities", one top and one below!

[Lamù, same feeling] Who was ?!?
[Ataru, with trembling voice] TH.. THAT DAMN COSPLAYER TOTALLY DRESSED IN WHITE !!

The alien turned on her side, showind her most terrible expression !!

[LAMU', FURIOUS] YOU DAMNED, GIVE ME BACK DARLING ONE PIEEEEEECE !!!

[Inuyasha, so surprised] What ? EVEN THIS ERA IS INFECTED WITH ORCS ?!?
[Sesshomaru, so surprised too] But I must admit that they improved a lot.
[Inuyasha, blinking his large eyes] What ? What do you mean ?
[Sesshomaru, still surprised] HAVE YOU NEVER SEEN AN ORGE LIKE HER ?!?

[LAMU', FURIOUS] I SAID GIVE ME BACK DARLING ONE PIEEEEEECE !!!
[Inuyasha, now with strange voice] What's up brother, all this "flesh on display" whet your appetite?
[Sesshomaru, now with threatening voice] Mind your business !!
[Inuyasha, now with ironical voice] Ooooooh, I see that you've understood that I wasn't referring to the hunger for food !
[SESSHOMARU, BACK WITH COLD NERVOUS VOICE] I-SAID-MIND-YOUR-BUSINESS !!

[LAMU', SCREAMING WITH ALL HER STRENGHTS] THAT'S ENOUUUUGH: I SAID GIVE ME BACK DARLING ONE PIEEEEEECE !!!

Annoyed by those screams Inuyasha pointed his sword against the alien.

[INUYASHA, WITH EVIL VOICE] CALM DOWN, DAMNED ONI: CALM DOWN OR YOU'LL TASTE THE POWER OF TESSAIGA !!

At those words, Lamù began to "load" a great thunder...

WHEN, SUDDENLY ...

... APPEARED A STRANGE GUY !!

Really strange: was tall and had short blacks hairs, his clothes resembled those of Shinto monks of the sixteenth century

(even had his "sacred stick")...

... BUT THE MANNER WAS THAT OF THE XXI !

IN FACT...

[MIROKU, SUDDENLY APPEARED, WITH <<SERIOUS>> VOICE] Inuyasha, Sesshomaru: you must not do any harm to the girl !!

... [ehm] ...

[Miroku, same voice] Someone so pretty and sexy cannot be a danger (MORE, SHE'S RATHER NAKED) !!

... [A-hem] ...

[Miroku, same voice] SHE JUST NEEDS TO BE PURIFIED AND THE EVIL THOUGHTS WILL NOT GET MORE!

Lamù got suspicious...

... because, from the first moment, Miroku was walking (slowly) around in an "ambiguous" way ...

... AND, ABOVE ALL, HE LOST NO OPPORTUNITY TO GRAZE HER ON THE HIPS AND ON THE BACK!

SHE STOOD IN FRONT OF HIM ....

... he did the same ...

... (TO FEEL BETTER HER BREASTS ON HIS CHEST) ...

... AND ...

[Lamù, with COLD EVIL voice] Excuse me, sir: WHAT IS MY PURIFICATION ?!?
[MIROKU, <<SERIUOS>>] WOULD YOU HAVE A SON WITH ME ?!?

VOLTS !!

ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP !!

Lamù's intention was to electrocute him until become ashes...

.. but she was suddenly forced to stop..

.. because seized, with the corner of the eye, that something dangerous was approaching !!

A SUDDEN JUMP ...

.. WAS GOOD !!

IN FACT ...

... IN THE POINT WHERE SHE WAS A FEW SECONDS AGO WAS STUCK INTO THE GROUND A HUGE BOOMERANG!

Lamù looked up...

... and saw a girl, wearing an old kimono, standing in front of her, posing aggressive

[SANGO, SO ANGRY] DAMNED ORGE, WHAT WERE YOU DOING TO MY HUSBAND ?
[Lamù, so angry too] I was only defending myself from your husband !!
[Sango, now so shocked] W... what ? What the fool..
[Lamù, now with EVIL voice] Oh, since the beginning he wasted no time to fell me !! HE EVEN ASKED ME TO HAVE A SON WITH HIM !!!

At those words, Sango got furious ...

... so grabbed Miroku (who was still standing on the ground, so much carbonised) by his neck and begun to shake and slap him so much.

[SANGO, SCREAMING OUT OF HER SOUL] YOU DAMNED [SLAP !!] IT'S ENOUGH[SLAP !!] THAT I TAKE OFF [SLAP !!] MY SIGHT [SLAP !!]FROM YOU[SLAP !!] FOR A WHILE [SLAP !!] THAT YOU IMMEDIATELY[SLAP !!]RE-BEGIN [SLAP !!]TO RUN [SLAP !!] BEHIND A PETTICOAT !! [SLAP !!]

[LAMU', SCREAMING WITH ALL HER STRENGHTS] THAT'S ENOUUUUGH !! I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR DAMNED BUSINESS: GIVE ME BACK DARLING ONE PIEEEEEECE !!!

Prey to despair, Inuyasha implored his brother.

[Inuyasha, with drunk voice] Grrrr, Sesshomaru, please: DO SOMETHING THAT CAN MAKE HER QUIET, her screams are drilling my head and I cannot plug my ears.

The other demon looked straight (so deeply) into the eyes of the alien ...

... (who was not impressed at all) ...

... UNSHEATHED A DIFFERENT SWORD ...

... WHO MELTED THE TWO HALF OF ATARU !!!

Now he was back in the flesh, so the aliend landed once again next to him !!

[Lamù, with worried voice] Darling, darling: how are you ?!?
[Ataru, blinking his little eyes, moving his hands and fingers in a strange way] I don't know what happened but... I'M FINE !!

She breathed a sigh of relief.

[Lamù, now with touched voice] Oh, darling [sigh] I was really afraid about....

WROAAAAAAAAM !!

[ATARU, WITH SILLY EXCITED VOICE] KURAMA CHAAAAAAAAAAAAN !!!

... [ehm] ...

Ok, Ataru was now REALLY healed !!

IN FACT...

... HAD JUST RE-BEGAN TO HUNT AGAIN KURAMA !!

Until then she had been (inert) spectator of that "show" so much raw...

... but, seeing Ataru getting so close to her by step charge, took back her magical leaf ...

... AND ...

WOOOOOOSH !!

The wind was so strong that involved both Ataru and Inuyasha: while the first violently slammed his face on the wall, the other took a path longer ......

... AND ...

AHEM !!!

WAS IN THAT MOMENT THAT ONE OTHER GIRL MADE HER "ENTRANCE ON THE SCENE", running sweetly.

She was tall, had long hair and soft blacks and dark sweet eyes: was wearing a sexy shirt and a very short skirt, had also a delicate pair of shoes, while from one shoulder hung a small handbag.

[KAGOME, WITH A WONDERFUL SMILE AND SWEET VOICE] HELLO INUYASHA, SORRY IF I DID YOU WAIT BUT...

SHOCK !!

Seeing that scene Kagome began to tremble...

... [ehm] ...

... the point was that the wind had slammed Inuyasha against Lamù ...

... [A-hem] ...

... well, the result was that INUYASHA WAS STILL KISSING LAMU' ON THE MOUTH !!!

They took a while to "extricate" each other.

[Inuyasha, SO EMBARASSED, with trembling voice] K.. Kagome th.. this is not how it seems: I can... I can explain you all !!
[Lamù, SO SHOCKED, with trembling voice and pissed expression] M.. M.. MEN, I LIKED IT !!
[Kagome, with TERRIBLE slow voice and EVIL sight] I-NU-YA-SHA...
[INUYASHA, NOW LOST IN PANIC] W.. WAIT, WAIT !! I SAID THAT I CAN EXPLAIN YOU EVERYTHING !!

[KAGOME, SCREAMING WITH WRATH] SIT !!!!

KABOOOOOOOOOOM !!!

The magic rosary that Inuyasha was forced to bring on the neck slammed him again once again (with violence) to the ground; in that meantime Kagume turned and walked away, with contemptuous step.

Disgusted by this pitiful spectacle, Sesshomaru turned to get away too...

... BUT ...

... FOUND KURAMA IN FRONT OF HIM !!!

The princess was sweetly red in face and kept her left hand on his chest and the right behind her back !

[Kurama, with trembling sweet voice] E... excuse me, sir !
[Sesshomaru, still with COLD voice] What else is there ?!?
[Kurama, same voice] P.. PLEASE, A.. ACCEPT THIS !!!

She stretched gently the other hand...

... AND GAVE HIM A LETTER ...

... than ran away, hiding her face with the hands, crying so much ...

... and disappeared (the crows did the same).

At first Sesshomaru didn't gave much importance to the behaviour of Kurama ...

... BUT WHEN BEGAN TO READ THE LETTER...

... GOT SERIOUSLY WORRIED !!

[Kagome, now with curious voice] Sesshomaru, are you all right ?!?
[Miroku, rising from the ashes] Inuyasha, I think that your brother is having a bad.
[Inuyasha, rising from ashes, moving his ears in a funny way] Big brother, what's troubling you ?!?

THE EYES AND HANDS OF SESSHOMARU WERE SHAKING ...

.. and was so much shocked that Sango was able to get so close to him ...

.. and to read that letter ...

... ALOUD !!

[SANGO, WITH CLEAR VOICE] <<I LOVE YOU !! FROM THE FIRST MOMENT THAT I SAW YOU...>>

[Inuyasha, with funny voice] Wooooow, who would have said: MY BIG BROTHER HAS JUST RECEIVED A LOVE LETTER!
[Miroku, with funny voice]My dear friend, I think that this girl has taken a big crush on you!
[Kagome, blinking her eyes] Sesshomaru, are you all right ?!?

SESSHOMARU WAS STILL TREMBLING: NOT EVEN IMAGINED THAT THIS ONE WAS HIS ACHILLES HELL !!!

[TO BE CONTINUED]

GiovaneDinamitardo:
URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON[/b]

[/color] (click on this link to read the whole plot of this saga).

"DEAR, LET'S HAVE A BABY !!" 

Chapter two: WHEN LOVE COMES !![/color]

Tomobiki, The second half of May

People who crowded the streets of Tokyo pretended to nothing but, in reality, could not just ignore those two strange guys who chatted with each other as they walked.

... [ehm] ...

The point was not the out-of-trend clothes that they were wearing (the youngest a red dress, the oldest a light armor over an elegant white dress and, most of all, both had long white hairs), anyone was trying to persuade himself that were just cosplayers of some strange kind of anime ...

.. [A-hem] ....

.. the point was that ALL WERE FRIGHTENED BY THE FACT THAT, AT THEIR SIDE, HAD TWO HUGE SWORDS, HANDLED WITH CARELESSLY!

They looked both thoughtful.

[INUYASHA, SO WORRIED] Big brother, I feel you depressed.
[SESSHOMARU, <<SO DARK IN FACE>>, with grave voice] You cannot understeand what's happening to me.

GRAB !!

OOOOOOOOH !!!

.... [WOW !!!][/color]

OK, from this moment the behavior of all the male poulation changed drastically: anyone wanted to be in the place of the white worrior.

IN FACT...

... A GIRL OF A BREATHTAKING BEAUTY BEGAN TO HUG AND STROKE HIM PROVOCATIVELY !!!

[KURAMA, <<SO HOT>>] DON'T WORRY, DEAR: I WILL HEAL ALL YOUR PAINS !!![/color]
[Inuyasha, so shoked] gh.. gh.. b.. but.. where did she comes from ?

Despite the passionate caresses of the princess of the crows, Sesshomaru coldly broke that embrace.

[Sesshomaru, with cold voice] Lemme go.
[Kurama, <<STILL HOT>>] Oh, my sweet worrior, you've to know: MORE YOU'RE CRUEL, MORE I LOVE YOU !!
[Sesshomaru, with cold voice] Girl, the point is not that I'm "just" cruel...
[Kurama, <<STILL HOT>>] Wooooooow, how much you're mysterious: YOU REALLY TURN ME UP !!
[Sesshomaru, with COLD voice] Girl, you must know this: I HATE ALL THE HUMAN BEINGS !!

SMACK !!

[Inuyasha, with silly voice and smile, with an hand behind the head] gh.. gh.. Ok, Ok: I was just leaving, I SEE THAT YOU'RE <<SO BUSY>> !!

... [ehm] ...

The half-demon was right, his brother was REALLY so busy !!

IN FACT ...

... KURAMA WAS NOW KISSING SESSHOMARU IN THE MOUTH (so deeply) !!!

After a while, the demon-wolf broke once again that lovely hug.

[Sesshumaru, still with COLD voice and sight] Maybe_you_have_not_under stood_my_words !!!
[Kurama, <<STILL HOT>>] WORRIOR, I'M NOT A HUMAN BEING !!
[Sesshomaru, now with worried trembling vocie] Y.. you mean that.. that ...
[KURAMA, <<SO MUCH HOT>>] HEY, DON'T SAY TO ME THAT, FOR YOU, THE HEART IS JUST A MUSCLE !!
[Sesshomaru, now with SO MUCH worried trembling vocie] S.. so w... what th.. what the hell...

[KURAMA, <<HOT LIKE NEVER SEEN BEFORE>>] WOULD YOU HAVE A BABY WITH ME ?!?

[SESSHOMARU, LOST IN PANIC, with trembling voice] Th.. the point is that.. that ...

AHEM !!!!

Kurama hoped for a moment that the person who was feeling her was a "normal" manic-assed...

... invain !!

IN FACT ...

[ATARU, SUDDENLY APPEARED, WITH SILLY VOICE, SIGHT AND SMILE] OH, KURAMA [PALP, PALP !!] SWEET PRINCESS OF MINE [SQUEEZE, SQUEEZE ]DON'T WASTE TIME [PALP, PALP !!] BEHIND THAT "ICE LOLLY" [SQUEEZE, SQUEEZE ]

POW !!

[Kurama, so angry] YOU DAMNED, YOU RUINED A VERY ROMANTIC MOMENT !!
[Ataru, same situation BUT WITH A EYE BLACK AND VIOLET] Oh, sweet Kurama: you cannot understand how many romance is now filling my soul !

POW !!

[Kurama, SO MUCH angry] IS NOT THAT YOU'RE CONFUSING ROMANCE WITH PORN ?!?
[Ataru, same situation BUT WITH A GREAT LUMP ON THE HEAD] Oh, sweet Kurama: THERE'S NO ROMANCE WITHOUT SEX.. [ehm].. <<SWEET LOVE>> !!

POW !!

[Kurama, <<A LOT OF ANGRY>>] YUO DAMNED DUMMY, ARE YOU INSENSIBLE TO PAIN ?!?
[Ataru, SO MUCH BRUISED ON THE FACE] You know: when a prey is so difficult to conquer the situaton turn me up !!

In that menatime, both the brothers walked away.

[Inuyasha, with curious voice, moving his ears in a funny way] Big brother, why this time you don't chop him ?!?
[Sesshomaru, back with COLD voice and sight] Mind_your_business !!

That evening the house of Kagome was overcrowed than normal.

She was in the kitchen with her mother and Sango: those one were so busy, mumbling and giggling at the sametime.

[Kagome's mom, with sweet voice] Oh, Sango: you're really kind to help me.
[Kagome, so excited] Well, the point is that.... [little sigh] IT'S SO EASY TO COOK IN THE XXI CENTURY !! You just must turn the tap and fire sparks, rice cooks in a few moments into this.. this.. [ehm] ... this M.. MA-CRO-WAWE-O-WEN.... and I don't must wash the dish, this... this <<TANK>> does it for me, and.. and... [large excited sigh] AND EVERYTHING IS AT HAND !!
[Kagome's mom, giggling] Pity that Asimo-the-robot still does not how to ironize.
[Sango, blinking her eyes, with curious voice] Kagome, I feel you worried.
[Kagome, with EVIL sigh and low voice] I cannot understand what the hell they're talking about !

Well, in the next room was happening something of really strange.

IN FACT...

[Inuyasha, eating noisly] Big brother [GNAM] what's going on ? [GNAM]you arn't [GNAM] eating anything [GNAM][GNAM][GNAM][GNAM]
[Sesshomaru, still with COLD voice] Eat or speak, you cannot do either !
[Miroku, with silly voice] By the way, Inuyasha: I still have not congratulated you !
[Inuyasha, with curious voice, moving his ears in a funny way] Sorry ? What the hell are you talking about ?
[Miroku, same situation] WELL, I STILL HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO KISS THE <<PRINCESS OF THE ONI>> IN THE MOUTH LIKE THAT !
[Inuyasha, getting angry] THOUGH I EXPLAINED CLEARLY THAT THINGS ARE NOT EXACTLY IN THAT WAY !!
[Miroku, SAME VOICE] WELL, YOU REALLY MADE A GREAT BANG: EVERYONE KNOW THAT THE <<PRINCESS>> IS A SEX-STARVED NIMPHO !!

TCHING !!

VLAM !!

... [G.. G.. GULP !!!] ...

Sesshomaru knew how to look terrible.

IN FACT...

... unsheathed his huge sword ...

... and split in two the table where the others were eating !!

[MIROKU, SO SCARED, with trembling voice] W.. what I said wrong ?!?
[INUYASHA, SO MUCH angry] BIG BROTHER, WHEN I SAID THAT YOU CANNOT CHOP PEOPLE ON A WHIM ...
[Kagome's mom, with rattling voice] S.. sorry but... wh.. who pays for the damage ?

Sesshomaru put his hand into his pocket and, provocatively, tossed on the ground a handful of gold coins (each made a rattling sound when it fell).

[SHIPPO, suddenly appeared] WOOOOOOW, Sesshomaru: I didn't know you were so rich !
[SOTA, suddenly appeared] WOOOOW, mom, look at this: these are real gold coins of the sixteenth century! God knows how much they are worth!
[Inuyasha, still angry] SESSHOMARU, YOUR BEHAVIOR IS OUTRAGEOUS BEYOND ALL BOUNDS !!

But the demon-wolf walked away out of the door, careless of everything.

[Miroku, still with silly voice] Ah, let him go. By the way, Inuyasha: tell me about ....

AHEM !!!

Miroku couldn't complete the sentence...

.. BECAUSE SANGO WAS POINTING AGAINST HIS THROAT A KITCHEN KNIFE !!

[Sango, with COLD ANGRY voice] So_you_wanted_to_flirt_w ith_that_damn_nympho!
[Miroku, same voice, with an hand behind the head] S.. Sango, sweet wife of mine...
[Sango, same situation] DON'T CHANGE SPEACH: YOU REALLY WANTED TO FLIRT WITH THAT DAMN NYMPHO ?!?
[Sota, with curious voice] SHIPPO, WHAT IT MEANS <<NYMPHO>> ?!?[/size]
[Shippo, scratching his head] W.. well, the nymphs are women that are living in the woods, of course...

Seriously disgusted, Inuyasha stood up table...

... AND ...

[KAGOME, SCREAMING] SIT !!

KABOOOOOM !!!

ONCE AGAIN THE HALF DEMON WAS CRUSHED TO EARTH !!!

[Inuyasha, so groggy] W.. what I did wrong this time ?!?
[Kagome, with sniffy voice] Go tell your brother that if he wants to bathe the room is ready.
[INUYASHA, SCREAMING] KAGOME, YOU DAMNED: REALLY YOU NEEDED TO KNOCK ME DOWN ?!?

[KAGOME, SCREAMING] SIT !!

KABOOOOOM !!!

As a boxing referee, Shippo began to count.

[Shippo, among a lots of giggle] One.. two.. three... four ... five ... six...
[Sato, giggling too] Give up Shippo: you could count until one hundred before he can get up once again !!

However, when was able to rise from the ashes, Inuyasha looked for a while for his brother but he disappeared mysteriously, so decided to have a bath in his place.

So walked into the room ...

... took off his clohtes ...

... he rinsed himself a lot ...

.. and, finally, entered into the tank.

He was still nervous.

"Kagome, you damned", was his though: "Really you don't understand that I am the only victim in this matter made of.. [GH.. GH...] W... WHO IS THERE ?"

OOOOOOOH !!!

TWO HOT HANDS STARTED TO CARESS HIM ON THE SHOULDERS ...

... then gently moved a bit his long hairs ...

... and began to massage gently his back.

[Inuyasha, <<so relaxed>>] Wooooow, I was sure that, in your heart, you'd understand that I was in good faith!

<<SHE GIGGLED>> !!

BUT, SUDDENLY ...

... THAT CARESSES BECOME VERY BOLD !!!

[Inuyasha, SO EMBARASSED, with trembling voice] P.. PLEASE, N... NOT THIS WAY !!

<<SHE GIGGLED>> ONCE AGAIN !!

[Inuyasha, SO RED IN FACE, with trembling voice] K.. KAGOME, I .. I CANNOT DO THIS ONE IN YOUR HOUSE, WITH YOUR MOTHER AND THE OTHERS IN !!
[XX, SO SCARED] WHO IS KAGOME ?!?

Seriously troubled, Inuyasha turned sharply ...

... AND ...

SHOCK !!

[KURAMA, WITH WORRIED VOICE] WHO ARE YOU ?!?
[INUYASHA, SO MUCH EMBARASSED] H.. hey, w.. what the f.. what the fool...

WAS IN THAT MOMENT THAT THE DOOR SLIDED...

.. AND SOMEONE WALKED IN ...

... AND ...

[KAGOME, holding a robe]Inuyasha, I brought you a hot bath rob...

GREAT SHOCK !!

Luckily Kagome had nothing with her something that could break, because dropped everything on the floor.

She could not breathe, so much was so upset in front of that <<scene>> !!

... [ehm] ...

The point was that INUYASHA AND KURAMA WERE INSIDE THE TANK ...

... [A-hem] ...

... most of all, THEY WERE BOTH NAKED !!

[Kagome, with EVIL sight, mumbling with wrath] I-NU-YA-SHA ...
[INUYASHA, SCREAMING DESPERATELY] W... WAIT KAGOME, WAIT: I CAN EXPLAIN YOU EVERYTHING !! THIS IS NOT HOW IT SEEMS !!

[KAGOME, SCREAMING WITH ALL HER STRENGHTS] SIT !!

KABOOOOOM !!!

[KAGOME, SCREAMING WITH ALL HER STRENGHTS] SIT !! SIT !! SIT !! SIT !! SIIIIIIIT !!

For every time she shouted "Sit" Inuyasha was hit hardly in the tub (almost drowned there)!

When he was able to emerge, both girls had disappeared.

Else, meanwhile ...

... sota had called Sango in the garden, because absolutely wanted to make her inspect the "dimensional well" (the gap that allowed those who entered to travel through time).

[Sango, with strange voice] There's nothing strange.
[Sota, with worried voice] Please, look better.
[Shippo, with clear voice] Now it's night, it's too dark to see: let's try again tomorrow morning.
[Sango, with clear voice] Shippo is right ! [YAAAAAWN] By the way, arn't you tired ?

Sota scratched a bit his head but when his friends walked away he did the same.

IT WAS AN ERROR !!

IN FACT ...

... if they had looked more carefully in a corner would have noticed that SOMETHING HORRIBLE WAS THROBBING !!

They were about to return home when, like a train, saw Kagome (who was crying with full lungs, covering his eyes) running away.
Nobody knew what was going on but realized that Inuyasha must have done some kind of trouble.

The first one that they met was Miroku.
He seemed so worried.

[Miroku, with worried voice] Sango, do you know what happened to Kagome ?
[Sango, blinking her eyes] Sorry ?
[Miroku, same voice] W.. well, the point is that she gave me this one and then she ran away !!
[Sango, now worried too] Let me see.

A little paper.
Just few ideograms.

[Sango, reading aloud] <<INUYASHA, YOU'RE A MONSTER ! I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU ANYMORE ! SAYONARA, YOU DIRTY PIG !>>
[Sota, getting worried] S.. SANGO, IS.. IS NOT THAT MY SISTER HAS JUST RAN AWAY FROM HOME ?!?
[Shippo, getting angry] Inuyasha, you damned: what the hell have you done to Kagome ?

POW !!

[INUYASHA, WITH ANGRY VOICE] HOW DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THAT I AM A VICTIM OF HUGE MISTAKE?
[Shippo, WITH A GREAT LUMP IN HIS HEAD, moaning] Y.. you damned !!

In that meantime Sesshomaru too came back home.

[Miroku, with worried voice] Sesshomaru, have you seen Kagome ?
[Sesshomaru, still with COLD voice] Why I had to ?
[Sango, with worried voice too] The point is that KAGOME HAS JUST RAN AWAY FROM HOME !!
[Inuyasha, worried too] Kagome, you stupid !! [now with clear voice] SOTA, YOU KNOW WHERE SHE CAN BE GONE ?!?
[Sota, with trembling voice] H.. how could ?!? T.. Tokyo is so great .... more than 10 millions people are living here !!
[Inuyasha, same sitiuation] Damn, we must begin to seek for her immediately !!
[Sota, with clear voice] WAIT JUST FOR A WHILE !!

He disappeared for a while: when he came back was holding a lots of mobile phones.

[SOTA, WITH CLEAR VOICE] TAKE THOSE ONE WITH YOU: IN THIS WAY, IF SOMEONE CAN SEE HER CAN INFORM THE OTHER IMMEDIATELY !!
[Inuyasha, with clear voice] Fly, big brother: fly !!
[Sesshomaru, still with COLD voice] Why I should seek for her ?
[INUYASHA, SO ANGRY] BIG BROTHER, YOU DAMNED DEMON: MAYBE YOU'VE A STONE IN THE PLACE OF THE HEART ?!?

Sesshomaru said nothing, just opened the main window of the lounge...

.. took of ...

... AND ...

... BONK !!!

<<Both>> felt down to the ground.

[XX, SO ANGRY] YOU DAMNED, WATCH YOUR STEP !!
[Sesshomaru, so groggy] Gh.. gh.. w.. what the hell...

[LAMU', STILL ANGRY] YOU DAMNED WOLF: DO YOU BELIEVE YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S ABLE TO FLY ON THIS PLANET ?

In that meantime ...

... SOMEONE DREW A HUGE SWORD ...

... AND POINTED IT IN THE FACE OF LAMU' !!!

[INUYASHA, SO MUCH ANGRY] <<PRINCESS>>, GO AWAY: YOU'RE WASTING MY TIME THERE !!
[Lamù, moaning nervously] Look, you strange kind of dog: I AM A PRINCESS FOR REAL !! RESPECT ME MORE !!
[INUYASHA, SCREAMING SO MUCH] WHAT THE FOOL OF RESPECT: IS ALL YOUR FAULT IF..

VOLTS !!

ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP !!!

[MIROKU, SO WORRIED] STAY BACK SANGO: I THINK THAT SHE COULD "COOK" YOU IN A WHILE !!
[SANGO, SO SCARED] OH MY GOD, SHE'S REALLY A TERRIBLE ONI !!!
[Shippo, so curious] Sesshomaru, what are you mumbling ?!?

THE WOLF-DEMON WAS MUMBLING SOMETHING OF APPARENTLY INCOMPRENSIBLE !!!

[Sesshomaru, mumbling to himself] She's bad ! She's cruel ! SHE'S A REAL DEMON !!

[Lamu', still with nervous voice] In this way you'll learn to don't take too many confidences with me.
[Inuyasha, rising from the ashes, SCREAMING OUT OF HIS SOUL] TESSAIGA: WIND SC...

TCHING  !!!

WITH A POWERFUL AND PERFECT SHOT SESSHOMARU DISARMED HIS BROTHER !!!

[INUYASHA, SCREAMING OUT OF HIS SOUL] BIG BROTHER, ARE YOU CRAZY ?!?
[Sesshomaru, with COLD voice] Go to seek for Kagome immediately: she's right, you're really wasting time !!
[INUYASHA, SCREAMING OUT OF HIS SOUL] I SAID <<ARE YOU CRAZY>> ?!?

Heedless of all, Sesshomaru took flight (in that meantime Lamù had already disappeared]

[Miroku, with strange voice] Sango, have you seen ? WHENEVER IT APPEARS THAT GIRL SESSHOMARU CHANGE ATTITUDE !!
[Sango, with worried voice] Oh, I can say to you that HE HAS NO MISTERY FOR ME !!! Now hurry: we've a most important thing to do !!!

Anyone disappeared in a different direction.

In that meantime, elsewhere, Lamù was flying away ...

.. WHEN, SUDDENLY...

.. FELT THAT SOMEONE WAS CHASING HER IN FLY !!!

She landed on the top of a skyscraper, her "opponent" did the same....

... AND ...

[Lamù, with crossed arms and EVIL sight and voice] You just cannot admit your defeat, right ?
[SESSHOMARU, with COLD voice and sight] You cannot understand how difficult it's for me to do what I am going to do:  IT'S THE FIRST TIME THAT SOMEONE CAN DEFEAT ME !!
[Lamù, now with despising sight and voice] What's going on: it bothers you to admit to have been defeated by a woman?
[Sesshomaru, now with grave low voice] This time is different from ususal !!
[Lamù, same situation] Ooooooh, I see that you lost all of your glory !!
[Sesshomaru, now with EVIL sight and voice] NO, I STILL HAVE ENOUGH PRIDE TO GIVE YOU...
[Lamù, now worried] W.. what do you wanna do to me ?

[SESSHOMARU, SCREAMING WITH ALL OF HIS STRENGHTS] ... THIS ONE !!!

THE WOLF-DEMON THREW <<SOMETHING>> AGAINST THE ALIEN...

.. she istinctively caught it ...

... AND ...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH !!!!

W... WHAT THAT BEAUTIFUL BOUQUET OF FLOWERS !!!

Sesshomaru turned a bit..

.. did few step ...

... then turned his face to see ..

... AND ...

[SESSHOMARU, WITH GRAVE VOICE] PRINCESS, I LOVE YOU !!!

Then flew away, disappearing in the night.

Meanwhile...

... LAMU' DROPPED ON HER KNEES, STILL HOLDING THE FLOWERS, SO SHOKED BECAUSE OF THAT UNEXPECTED DECLARATION OF LOVE !!!

[To be continued]

GiovaneDinamitardo:
I couldn't longer resist, I really[/b]had to make this scene!

veehive:
Your work is improving. Doing vector scans makes all the images look new. Keep it up!

GiovaneDinamitardo:
URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON[/b][/color] (click on this link to read the whole plot of this saga).

"DEAR, LET'S HAVE A BABY !!" 

Chapter three: SPAT OUT FROM HELL !!

A spectral forest.

Thick and sticky cobwebs hanging from the branches and, while the moonlight filtering through the clouds is tense, lots of (dry) trees seem skeletal claws ready to seize.

MOST OF ALL, THAT FEELING....

... (that damn feeling that cannot get out off) ...

... <<SOMEONE>> IS NEAR !!!

[LAMU', with trembling voice] W.. where I am ? A.. and why I cannot fly ?!?

SOME SUDDEN HISS !!

Slimy tentacles tie her hands and arms, while one holds her neck.

TRAPPED !!

[Lamù, same worried voice] W.. who is there ? And what do you want from me ?

A little being walks in front of her: has large yellow eyes, green skin and wears a worn dress and, in his right hand, is holding a cane topped with two heads, one man and one woman.

[JAKEN, WITH CROAKING VOICE] THE CERIMOY BEGINS !!!

[Lamù, SO MUCH worried] S.. sorry ? W.. WHAT KIND OF CERIMONE IS...
[Jaken, same voice] Hey, arn't you happy ? YOUR HUSBAND IS COMING !!

She turned sharply

[Lamù, screaming] DARLING, WHERE ARE YOU ?!?
[Jaken, with an evil giggle] eh eh eh: truly, your husband is another !
[Lamù, lost in panic] N.. NAN-DA-TCHA ?!? A.. AND WHO WOULD ?!?

WAS IN THAT MOMENT THAT THE MOON CAME OUT FROM THE CLOUDS...

... and its light illuminated the face of a person...

... THAT HAD NOTHING HUMAN ABOUT !!!

[SESSHOMARU, with <<hot>> voice] YOU'RE HERE, MY SWEET BRIDE !!

[LAMU', SCREAMING] NO ! NO ! I CANNOT BECOME YOUR WIFE, I'VE ALREADY MY DARLING !!
[Sesshomaru, still with <<hot>> voice] I thought to bring a wedding gift: [NOW SCREAMING] TAKE A LOOK !!!

She did it...

... AND ...

[LAMU', LOST IN PANIC, SCREAMING] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!

She was really upset...

... well, could not be otherwise.

IN FACT ...

... IN HIS HAND SESSHOMARU WAS HOLDING THE HEAD OF ATARU ![/size]

VOLTS

ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAP !!!

[XY, SCREAMING LOST IN PAIN] YEHOHAAAAAAAAAAARGH !!

SHE AWOKE, AT LEAST !!!

Lamù found herself sitting on the bed, sweaty and panting wet because of the terrible dream she had had.

"Oh, thanks heaven was just a dream", mumbled while was passing an hand on her forehead, drenched in sweat.

There was little to be done: the sudden declaration of love made by the demon-wolf, rather than surprise, had (to say the least) terrified her!

[ATARU, with trembling voice] L.. Lamù, I.. I was..
[Lamù, still panting loudly] D.. darling, w.. where are you ?!?

She turned a bit...

... AND ...

[ATARU, TOTALLY CARBONISED, same voice] L... LAMU', I... I WAS JUST DREAMING OF EATING SUKIYAKI, I SWEAR !!
[Lamù, so worried, screaming] OH MY GOD, DARLING !!!

A sudden hug.

[Lamù, screaming and crying] WAHAAAAAAAH, FORGIVE MEEEEEEEE: I WAS HAVING A HORRIBLE DREAAAAAAAM, WAHAAAAAAAH !!
[Ataru, now crying lost in pain] AAAAAAAAAARGH, D.. DON'T SQUEEZE ME IN THIS WAYYYYYYYYYY !! YOU HURT ME SO MUUUUUUUUUCH !!

ELSEWHERE, MEANWHILE ...

For a successful intervention of fate Sango and Miroku reached togheter in front of a fountain that had taken as a reference point: they were both stunned and amazed, never would have imagined that the night could be so bright!

[Sango, so shocked] I cannot believe: here the night never came!
[Miroku, with a little giggle] Eh eh, you saw how many people are still around?
[Sango, same feeling] W.. well... there is also another thing that impress me !
[Miroku, blinking his eyes] What do you mean ?
[Sango, with clear voice]THE NOISE! When night falls in our age silence falls everywhere and, in the summer nights, it's nice to watch the moon and the stars eating mochi together. But here ... here everyone run and rush into the night, and these lights hide the ones of the sky.
[Miroku, now with grave voice] S.. Sango, I THINK THAT NOW WE'VE A WORSE TROUBLE.
[Sango, getting worried] S.. sorry?
[Miroku, same voice] TAKE A LOOK AT THIS !!
[SANGO, WITH BOTH THE HANDS ON THE HEAD, SCREAMING LOST IN PANIC] OH MY GOD !!

ELSEWHERE, MEANWHILE ...

That night really seemed would never end: 4 souls were trying (desperately) to scour a city where, normally, live more than 10 million people, in search of a girl overwhelmed with grief.
Really you could tell they were looking for "a needle in a haystack" (and Sango was shocked: she had found no one, nor in Tokyo nor in the nearness)!
Although Sesshomaru (at last!) had started to look for Kagome, flying...

... WHEN, SUDDENLY ...

[Sesshomaru, still in fly, with COLD voice] Who is there ?
[**] SESSHOMARU, HOLD !!

He stopped immediatly to fly.

[Sesshomaru, now standing in fly, with COLD voice] I said who is there ?
[**] SESSHOMARU, HOLD: I'M HERE !!

Whithout giving any kind of sign of emotion, the demon-wold (still in fly) sweared his sword and looked all around...

... BUT SAW NOTHING !!

[Sesshomaru, still with COLD voice] Stop hiding and comes out: I'm ready to fight !
[**] SESSHOMARU, I DON'T WANNA FIGHT WITH YOU ANYMORE !!
[Sesshomaru, still with COLD voice] It doesn't matter: come out, I said !!
[**] OH, SESSHOMARU: IS NOT EASY AT ALL FOR ME TO APPEAR AS WHEN I WAS ALIVE !!
[Sesshomaru, still with COLD voice] What do you mean when you say "when I was alive" ?
[**] Look !

WAS IN THAT MOMENT THAT A STRONG WIND BEGAN TO BLOW FROM MANY QUARTERS, BRINGING WITH HIM A FEW PILES OF COLUDS !!

When these began to aggregates themselves ...

... APPEARED SOMETHING LIKE A SHADOW DIAPHANOUS ...

... WHO HAD THE FORM OF A NOTORIOUS WOMAN !!

[SESSHOMARU, SO UPSET] KAGURA, H.. HOW IS POSSIBLE THAT YOU'RE HERE? YOU'RE DEAD !!
[KAGURA] PLEASE, YOU'RE THE ONE THAT CAN HELP ME !!
[Sesshomaru, back with COLD voice] To help you ? What do you mean ?
[KARURA] MY SOUL CANNOT ASCEND TO PARADISE: A REGRET TOO BIG STILL BIND ME IN THIS WORLD !
[Sesshomaru, still with COLD voice] What kind of regret ?
[KAGURA] I DIDN'T EVER KISSED YOU !!
[Sesshomaru, still with COLD voice] So ?
[KAGURA] PLEASE, if I don't broke this chain I'll turn into an evil spirit. PLEASE, HELP ME: I DON'T WANNA SINK TO HELL !!
[Sesshomaru, now with strange voice] Well, do it now !
[KAGURA] It's impossible in this way, look !!

Kagura was right: she tried to kiss Sesshomaru but her face sank into the one of the demon-wolf.

[Sesshomaru, back with COLD voice] So what can I do for you ?
[KAGURA] I NEED A BODY !!
[Sesshomaru, still with COLD voice] What do you mean ?
[KAGURA] I NEED TO ENTER INTO THE BODY OF A GIRL FOR A FEW MINUTES: IN THIS WAY I WILL KISS YOU AND MY SOUL WILL FIND PEACE!

ON HEARING THAT WORDS, SESSHOMARU HAD AN EVIL IDEA !!

[SESSHOMARU, COLD LIKE NEVER SEEN BEFORE] I THINK THERE IS A WAY !!

At last the sun rose again and, little by little, the streets of Tokyo were filled with cars and people on their way to work or school.

WHEN, SUDDENLY...

... ONE OF THAT PEOPLE BECAME SERIUOSLY WORRIED ...

... BECAUSE HIS BODY WAS EMITTING A FRIGHTFUL NOISE !!!

[INUYASHA, LOST IN PANIC] H.. HEY, W.. WHAT'S GOING ON ?

He began to touch himself heavily upon, nervously.

[INUYASHA, LOST IN PANIC] OH... OH MY GOD, WHAT'S HAPPENING ? WHAT'S THIS "TREMOR" ? W.. WHAT'S THIS NOISE ?!?
[A CHILD, with clear voice] MISTER...
[Inuyasha, so embarassed] ... [ehm] ... w.. what do you want from me ? Don't you see that I'm busy ?

A little child, wearing the dress of the elementary school, was in front of Inuyasha and was watching at him in a funny curious way.

[A CHILD, same voice] ... YOUR MOBILE PHONE IS RINGING !!
[Inuyasha, blinking his eyes and his ears] S.. sorry ? <<MY MOBILE PHONE>> ?!?
[A CHILD, same voice] SEARCH ON YOUR POCKET !!

At least he realized: was the "mischief" that Sota had given him that was "shaking" (and ringing, of course) !

[Inuyasha, back with trembling voice] S.. so w.. what the hell...
[A CHILD, same voice] MISTER, IF IT RINGS DOENS'T MEAN THAT'S BROKEN BUT THAT YOU MUST ANSWER !!

Fortunately was enough to touch any key of the display to take the line.

Inuyasha did it..

... AND ...

[Sota, talking from the mobile] Inuyasha, what about...

TOTALLY LOST IN PANIC, INUYASHA BEGAN TO LOOK AROUND BREATHLESSNESS !!

[Inuyasha, still lost in panic] S.. SOTA, W.. WHERE ARE YOU ? S.. STOP KIDDING AND COME OUT: I JUST CAN HEAR YOUR VOICE !!
[A CHILD, same voice] Mister...
[Inuyasha, getting nervous] NAN-DAAAA ?!?
[A CHILD, same voice] ... IT'S UNNECESSARY TO LOOK AROUND: SOMEONE WANNA JUST TALK WITH YOU !! IT'S ENOUGH TO APPROACH THE MOBILE TO YOUR EAR TO LISTEN AND TO ANSWER TO YOUR INTERLOCUTOR !!

Totally confused, Inuyasha begun to babble something of incomprehensible.

[Inuyasha, totally lost in panic] S.. Sota, w.. what the hell...
[A CHILD, now rather with BORED voice] Misteeeer...
[Inuyasha, getting more nervous] NAN-DAAAAAAAAA ?!?
[A CHILD, same bored voice] ... are you sure to feel good ? YOU'RE HOLDING YOUR MOBILE ON THE CONTRARY !!
[Inuyasha, back lost in panic] Oh... oh really ?
[A CHILD, same bored voice] Misteeeeer...
[Inuyasha, getting more nervous] NAN-DAAAAAAAAA ?!?
[A CHILD, same voice] ... YOU MUST PULL YOUR CELL PHONE SO CLOSE TO THE EAR: NOT ONLY DOESN’T MAKE ANY HARM BUT YOU’LL BE ABLE TO HEAR WHAT YOUR FRIEND IS SAYING!
[Inuyasha, moaning nervously] Grrrrrr, in this age kids are too abrupt !!
[A CHILD, same voice, blinking his eyes] Mister, where you come from ? IT SEEMS THAT YOU HAVE NEVER USED A MOBILE IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE !!
[Inuyasha, SO MUCH NERVOUS] You little shameless, [now screaming] WHY DON'T YOU GO TO HELL ?!?

Inuyasha's face had to be really scary because the little boy, hearing that words, ran away, screaming in terror.

In any case was finally able to speak with Sota.

[Inuyasha, with clear voice]Sota, it is you ?
[Sota] Sure: any news about Kagome ?
[Inuyasha, back with grave voice] No, damm it !!
[Sota] Please, come back home.
[Inuyasha, so surprised] Sorry ? Why ?
[Sota] Well, I THINK THAT MIROKU HAS A GREAT PROBLEM TO SOLVE !!
[Inuyasha, so surprised] Sota, what the fool are you talking about ?

The phone battery was exhausted so the communication ended there.

[Inuyasha, mumbling to himself] I really don't understand what the..

POW !!

[INUYASHA, GETTING NERVOUS] HEY, WHO KNOCKED ME ON THE HEAD ?!?

POW !!

A grat lump rose on his head.

[Inuyasha, moaning lost in pani] gh.. gh... wh.. what the hell...

POW !!

[INUYASHA, NOW SCREAMING WITH WRATH] HEY, WHY YOU'RE SOCKING ME ?!?

In front of him was standing (with an EVIL expression on her face) a lady: she was low, had blacks short hair, head and nose and was so chubby...

... BUT HAS ALSO A POWERFUL VOICE AND, ABOVE ALL, WAS VERY STRONG !!

[MRS ICHINOSE, SO MUCH ANGRY] YOU DAMNED,  HOW DARE YOU TO MISTREAD MY SON ?!? TAKE THISPOW !!AND THIS POW !! AND THIS POW !! AND THIS POW !! !  AND...

In front of that <<fury>>, InuYasha was forced to make a ... [ehm]... "strategic retreat" !!!

ELSEWHERE, MEANWHILE ...

Kurama was walking down the street (still surrounded by the tengu, who were flying), careless of everything: she really seemed a bit excited.

[tengu, with strange voice] ... ehm ... Princess .... you... you're... [ehm] ... YOU'RE SO MUCH FAR FROM YOUR STANDARD TODAY, can I ask you why...

The princess closed sweetly her eyes for a while and continued to jump and to walk in a funny way.

[Kurama, with dreamy voice] I got a strange feeling today.... [large dreamy sigh] I feel that.. that... [other great sigh] I FEEL THAT I'LL SEE AGAIN MY WARRIOR SOON !!
[A tengu, with strange voice] You're right !!

GRAB !!

KURAMA GRABBED HIM WITH HER HAND AND BEGAN TO SQUEEZE HIS NECK !!

[KURAMA, <<SO TERRIBLE>>] WHERE IS HE ?!? [NOW SCREAMING] SPEAK UP !!!
[A tengu, UNBREATHING] gh... gh.. P.. Princess... I.. I cannot breath...
[A tengu, with clear voice] It's over there, inside that Jewelry.

The princess of the tengu throwed away the crow, then approached secretly to the showcase...

... peered a bit what was happening inside ...

... and was even able to listen what they were saying.

Inside the shop, a stunned clerk was still watching (so shoked) some gold coins who Sesshomaru had deposed on the desk.

[the clerk, with trembling voice] S.. so y.. you want that.. that..
[Sesshomaru, with COLD voice] You heard right: you must melt the metal and then model a ring, according to the plan that I've left to you. You can own this coin as payment.

Not so far, some other clerks were whispering (in hiding)

[a clerk, whispering nervously] Have you seen ?!?
[a clerk, whispering too] Sure !! THOSE ARE REAL GOLD COINS OF THE SIXTEENTH CENTURY !!
[a clerk, whispering too] I think that that guy is mad: WITH JUST ONE OF THEM COULD BUY DOZENS OF RINGS !!

Outside, meanwhile....

[KURAMA, SO MUCH EXCITED] OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD, HE'S BUYING THE ENGAGEMENT RING FOR ME !!!
[a tengu, with trembling voice] ... ehm .. Princess, wait for a while.
[a tengu, same voice] ... ehm ... are you sure that you're not mistaken ?

The princess turned immediately: had an EVIL expression on her face.

[Kurama, with EVIL voice] SURE: I KNOW THAT HE LOVES ME !!
[a tengu, with trembling voice] ... ehm .. Princess... how can you be so sure about..

A SUDDEN CHILL !!

Kurama hid again herself into the shadow and took off her magic leaf.

[tengu-master, whispering] Princess, what's going on ?
[Kurama, whispering with suspicious voice] I don't know exactly but.. but ... I FEEL LIKE A DARK OMEN HANGING OVER HIM !!

ELSEWHERE, MEANWHILE...

... a guy staggered out from a cloud of dust: it was full of bruises, scratches and scars and  held himself (barely) with a stick.

... [ehm] ...

... in brief, ATARU WAS DESPERATELY TRYING TO SURVIVE !!

[Ataru, with trembling vocie] M.. MEN, JUST ANOTHER MINUTE AND I'D DIE !!

Well, here the truth: he found a huge group of her fans and, so excited, began to sign a lots of autograph...

... [A-HEM] ...

... you know that, with the girls, he was used to sign his autograph NOT over a paper but ON THEIR BRAS OR ON THEIR PANTIES....

... but, in that meantime, met another huge group of fans.

THE ONES OF LAMU' !!

This created a huge uproar !!

Now he was in front of a fountain, trying to refresh eyes and the other scars with some water...

... WHEN, SUDDENLY...

... HEARD THE CRY OF A GIRL !!

He looked a bit all around...

... AND ...

OOOOOOOOOOOOH !!

[Ataru, so excited] GEE, WHAT A WONDERFUL GIRL !!

HE HEALED IMMEDIATELY...

... and, in a moment, sat down beside her, who was crouched on a bench: she was weeping bitterly, hiding her face behind the knees; was wearing a sweatshirt and a short (VERY SHORT !!) skirt.

[Ataru, with silly excited voice] Hello baby !
[KAGOME, CRYING DESPERATELY] WAHAAAAAAAAAAH !!

A SUDDEN HUG !!

She was so desperate that, at that moment, would embraced even her worst enemy.

[Ataru, joyfully shocked] Hey but.... I KNOW YOU !! You're the friend of that guy with that strange ears that seems rather a dog !!
[Kagome, still crying] WAHAAAAAAA, DON'T TELL ME ABOUT THAT DAMNED PIIIIIIIG !!

HEARING THAT WORDS, A RED LED MEANING "SEX" TURNED INTO THE MIND OF ATARU !!

"Wooooow", was his though: "the girls dashed from their boyfriends are the prey that give the greatest satisfaction: IF I PLAY MY CARDS THE BEST, I COULD MAKE LOVE WITH HER TONIGHT!"

[Kagome, among a lots of sighs] When I think [sigh] when I think that I have repeatedly risked my life [sigh] to save his one [sigh], I get [sniff] I get so sad that.. that..
[Ataru, getting excited] Oh, you've to forget him: he doens't deserve you anymore (GEE, WHAT THAT WONDERFUL LEGS !!)

Ataru gently squeezed her right hand ....

... [ehm] ....

... while, with his left, began to stroke her legs ...

... AND CONTINUED TO RISE, "DANGEROUSLY"!

[Kagome, still crying] [sigh] Why he betrayed me [sigh] like that so shamelessly? [sigh] if he doesn't... [sigh] if he doesn't love me anymore [sigh] it wasn't easier [sigh] to tell me to my face? [sniff] what was... [sigh] what was the need to humiliate me like that? [sigh]
[Ataru, with HOT voice] Don't worry baby, now you're safe with me (GEE, WHAT THAT LOVELY PANTIES !!)

ATARU WAS PRACTICALLY ARRIVED AT A PITCH FROM THE... [AHEM !!!!]  <<GOAL>> ...

.. (so deep inside the skirt of Kagome !!) ..

.. WHEN, SUDDENLY ..

... SOMEONE POINTED A SWORD AGAINST HIS THROAT !!

Ataru looked up in a ridiculous way and thought it well to put away his hand.

[Ataru, rather unbreathing] gh.. gh.. I.. I was.. [gggghh] ...I was just trying to cheer her up.
[SESSHOMARU, WITH COLD VOICE] CALL THE PRINCESS !!

That familiar voice was strong enough to shake off Kagome from her torpor.

[SESSHOMARU, SAME COLD VOICE] I-SAID-"CALL-THE-PRINCESS" !!
[Ataru, still unbreathing] gh... gh... s.. sorry ? <<The princess>> ?!?
[Kagome, so astonished] S.. Sesshomaru, what the hell are you doing here ?

The demon-wolf turned and looked up at Kagome with cold glance.

[Sesshomaru, still with cold voice] Come back home, Kagome: my brother and your friends are still looking for you.

Kagome stood up with wrath.

[Kagome, screaming desperately] I WILL NEVER GO BACK WITH THAT PIG !!
[Ataru, now with silly voice and smile] Well, well: now that you have clarified why don't you let us alone? WE WAS RATHER TO HAVE..

ON HEARING HIM, SESSHOMARU PUSHED THE TIP OF HIS SWORD UP INTO THE NECK OF ATARU, THAT SERIOUSLY BEGAN TO CHOKE.

[SESSHOMARU, COLD AS NEVER SEEN BEFORE] Last chance boy: CALL THE PRINCESS !!
[Ataru, still unbreathing] S... sorry b.. but..  W.. WHICH PRINCESS I SHOULD CALL ?!?

[XX, SWEET AS NEVER SEEN BEFORE] You labor not, strong warrior of mine: I'm here !!

ON HEARING THAT VOICE, THE DEMON-WOLF GOT ALL RED IN FACE !!

He turned a bit his head ...

... lowered his sword from the neck of Ataru ...

... AND ...

[Kurama, <<so hot>>] I didn't knew that you were missing me so much !!

Seeing Kurama, Sesshomaru began to rattle.

[Sesshomaru, <<still red in face>>, with trembling voice] gh.. gh... th.. the point is that.. that...
[Kurama, now with SERIOUS voice] But, fist, I have to warn you about a thing.

She really wanted to say something more...

... BUT KAGOME, FURIOUS, THROWED ON HER A STONE ...

... (that, fortunately, missed totally the target).

[Kurama, now furious] HEY, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, YOU SKIVVY ?
[Kagome, furious too] YOU DAMNED SHAMELESS, YOU ARE NOT ENOUGH TO RIP OFF INUYASHA AWAY FROM ME ?
[Kurama, now blinking her eyes] Sorry ? What are you talking about ?
[Kagome, still furious] YOU DON'T REMEMBERE WHAT THE FOOL WERE YOU DOING LAST NIGHT INTO MY HOUSE ?

Kurama really wanted to answer ...

... BUT ATARU GRABBED HER BY A LEG ...

... AND BEGUN TO LICK <<IT>> GREEDLY !!

POW !!

[Kurama, back furious] YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT THE SITUATION IS GOING OUT OF CONTROL ?
[Ataru, WITH A GREAT LUMP ON HIS HEAD but still with silly voice] You're right: I'M MAD ABOUT YOU !!

POW !!

[Kurama, so much furious] STAY BACK AND LISTEN TO ME: SOMETHING OF DANGEROUS IS APPROACHING US !
[Ataru, WITH TWO GREAT LUMPS ON HIS HEAD, same silly voice] Oh, don't worry: IT'S NOT SO PAINFUL TO LOSE THE VIRGINITY !!

VOLTS !!

ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP !!

Perhaps any other living thing would have been incinerated by lightning that fell from the sky...

... but Ataru was <<so strange>> that, while collapsing to the ground, managed to survive.

[LAMU', IN FLY, FURIOUS] DAAAAAARLING: I CANNOT QUIT YOU FOR A WHILE THAT YOU IMMEDIATELY BEGIN TO FLIRT WITH ANYONE ?!?

WHOOOOOM !!!

WITH A SHORT FLY SESSHOMARU ARRIVED IN FRONT OF HER, SO WAS FORCED TO LAND WITH HIM !!

[Lamù, so scared, now with trembling voice] W.. what do you want from me ?!?
[Sesshomaru, back with COLD voice] I JUST WANTED TO GIVE YOU THIS ONE !!
[Lamù, blinking her large eyes] Sorry ? What is this ?
[Sesshomaru, still with COLD voice] A gift for you.
[Lamù, <<so worried>>] gh.. gh.. A... <<A GIFT SO LITTLE>> ?!?
[Sesshomaru, now so embarassed] .. ehm ... I.. I swear that I used all the gold I had with me to create it!
[Lamù, <<so much worried>>] G.. <<Gold>> ?!? IS.. IS NOT THAT YOU WANNA GIVE ME A RING OR THINGS LIKE THAT ?!?
[Sesshomaru, now with clear voice] PLEASE, ACCEPT IT: I'LL BE HAPPY IF YOU PUT YOUR FINGER AT LEAST FOR A WHILE !!
[Lamù, lost in panic] W.. wait for a while, you've to know that I'M ALREADY MARRIED !!
[ATARU, FURIOUS] HEY, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING ? YOU DECIDED IT ALL BY YOURSELF !!

That stupidity distracted Lamù for a moment.

FATAL ERROR !!

IN FACT...

[Sesshomaru, WHISPERING NERVOUSLY] GET READY KAGURA: WHEN SHE'LL PUT THE RING ON HER FINGER YOU'LL CAN USE HER BODY TO KISS ME !

He tried to rise his hand...

... (WHERE WAS HIDING THAT LITTLE, <<MYSTERIOUS>> CASE) ...

... but Kurama, with her magic leaf, created a hurricane so great that slammed them so far away.

The alien landed so close to Kagome, the demon-wolf managed to do the same (softly) away.

[KURAMA, SCREAMING WITH ALL THE STRENGHTS] YOU EVERYBODY, STOP TO PLAY AND LISTEN TO ME: I FEEL A GREAT DANGER APPROACHING ON US !!!

On hearing that phrase, Kagome felt like a chill on her backbone.

[Kagome, rattling a bit, with strange voice] You're right: I TOO I FEEL A BAD AURA HANGING OVER US !!

WAS IN THAT MOMENT THAT THE LITTLE CASE WHO SESSHOMARU WAS HOLDING IN HIS HAND BEGAN TO RADIATE A BLINDING LIGHT !!

[Sesshomaru, back with COLD voice] Kagura, not this way: is not yet time !!
[**] YOU'RE WRONG: THIS IS THE RIGHT TIME FOR YOU TO DIE !!

ON HEARING THAT VOICE, KAGOME HAD AN HEART ATTACK !!

[Kagome, lost in panic] OH MY GOD, HE'S BACK !!
[Lamù, blinking her large eyes] Sorry ? What's going on ?

A WIND OF AN UNPRECEDENTED POWER CAME FROM THE BOX THAT SESSHOMARU WANTED TO GIVE TO THE ALIEN.

It fell down and broke up ...

... and a gold ring rolled out on the ground, with a tinkling shrill sound.

But it quickly became hot ...

... and developed a sudden swirl, apparently made of wind and dust.

[Lamù, lost in panic] W.. what's going on ?!?

In front of that strange phenomenon, Ataru tried to repear his eyes with the arms.

[Ataru, so shoked] W... WHAT...  WHAT'S THIS... <<THIS WIND>> ?!?

[Sesshomaru, screaming] STAY BACK, PRINCESS: STAY BAAAAAAAAAACK !!
[Kurama, <<sweetly excited>>] OH MY GOOOOOD, HE'S WORRIED FOR ME !!

Too late !!

THAT <<WIND>> BEGAN TO ENGULF EVERYTHING AROUND IT...

... AND BOTH LAMU' AND KAGOME (screaming so much!!) WERE SUCKED INSIDE THAT REEL !!

<<IT>> tried to do the same with Kurama but this one, with the help of her magic leaf, wiped it away.

In that meantime Sesshomaru landed ...

... IN FRONT OF THE PRINCESS OF THE CROWS !!

[Kurama, with HOT, DREAMY voice] W.. WARRIOR, YOU.... YOU'RE PROTECTING ME ?!?
[Sesshomaru, <<COLD LIKE NEVER SEEN BEFORE>>] Stay back and go away: you cannot compete with him!
[Kurama, lost in sweet dreams, with clear voice] Oooooooh, warrior: don't care about me, I'll stay always on your side.

But now the demon-wolf was so concentrate that couldn't see or hear anything...

... BECAUSE THAT <<WIND>> WAS TAKING AN HUMANOID FORM !!

[Sesshomaru, same COLD voice] Stop hiding and come out, you damned coward.
[A MALE, EVIL VOICE] WHO'S HIDING ?!? I'M HERE TO HAVE MY REVENGE AND I'LL BEGIN WITH YOU !!
[Kurama, now wondering] Warrior, what's going on ?
[SESSHOMARU] I don't know in which way but my worst foe has been able to escape from hell !!
[Kurama, so scared] W.. what you mean ?!?

It was enough to look up ...

... and, from that cloud, came out someone who had human features.

[NARAKU, WITH EVIL VOICE] I DID IT, I HAVE RISEN !!

[To be continued]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version