Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 10:19:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 29
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 28
Total: 28

Author Topic: SLOWS DOWN: mortal (moto-bike) combat !!  (Read 3191 times)

Offline GiovaneDinamitardo

• Psychotic Fan
SLOWS DOWN: mortal (moto-bike) combat !!
« on: August 25, 2011, 11:43:24 PM »
URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON[/b][/color] (click on this link to read the whole plot of this saga).

"SLOWS: MORTAL MOTO-BIKE COMBAT" (SINGLE CHAPTER)

IMPORTANT NOTE: I remind you that although this story is written in (bad) English, all the characters speak Japanese.
This time you will find a foreigner who doesn't know how to express himself well, so when he speaks I will report the SOUND of the words instead of their spelling.
If you really don't understand what he's saying you can open the spoiler.
Here's an example:

[XY, WITH <<SILLY-SERIOUS>> VOICE] In dìs stori ai mìt a gherl rilli kyute bat tuu pràud !!

Spoiler (hover to show)

Tomobiki, "The ides of May".

Dark.
Darkness.
Total absence of light.

Into a great room, a guy (not scared at all) was wandering and wondering.

[XY, with clear voice] YO-HOOOO ! IS THERE ANYBODY HEARING ME NOOOOW ?!? ALL RIGHT BOY, COME OUT: THIS JOKE IS TOO LONG !!

FLASH !!!

[LOTS OF VOICES] SURPRISE !!!

[XY, sweetly excited] Woooooow !!

[LOTS OF VOICES, SCREAMING] WELCOME BACK KANEDA !!!

Inside a huge warehouse, located in a corner of the great seal of Mendo, Ataru (who dragged Ryunosuke and Shinobu with him, who dragged Inaba with her), Lamù, Satoshi, Kousuke, Hiroyuki, Akira, Shutaro, Oyuki, Ran, Rei, Sham Poo (who dragged Ramna with her, who dragged Ryoga with him, who dragged Akane with him, who dragged Nabiki with her) had prepared a huge surprise party to celebrate their friend, who (finally) had finally been able to leave the hospital, after having defeated a terrible disease[/u].

[Ataru, with clear voice] FOR YOU !! All of this is just for you !!
[Kaneda, now with trembling voice] W.. WAIT FOR A WHILE: EVEN THAT HUGE PILE OF GIFTS IS JUST FOR ME ?!?
[Lamù, with joyful voice] OF COURSE, BUT YOU MUST OPEN THIS ONE FIRST !!
[Kaneda, so scared] gh.. gh.. gh.. TH.. THIS ONE ?!?

THE LAST WAS THE BIGGEST ONE: A HUGE PACK THAT COULD BE ALMOST 2 METERS HIGH 3 WIDE !!

[Kaneda, a bit scared] And... in which way...
[Oyuki, with genlte voice] Just pull this chord.

He did it...

... A SUDDEN BANG ...

... AND, AMONG A RAIN OF CONFETTI, APPEARED A NOTORIOUS FIGURE ...

... who hugged Kaneda immediately ...

... AND ...

[BENTEN, RATHER CRYING] W... W... WELCOME BACK TO LIFE, KANEDA !!

A thunderous applause went with a kiss that seemed to never end!

when, after a very long time, the party ended, Kaneda and Benten, riding on the same star-bike, went at full speed toward the starcraft-house of the Goddess of fortune.

[Benten, with clear voice] You haven't yet said what's the gift that you liked more!
[Kaneda, so joyful] THIS ONE !!
[Benten, so excited] You mean that..
[KANEDA, SO MUCH HAPPY] .. THAT'S WONDERFUL TO FEEL ONCE AGAIN THE WIND AMONG THE HAIRS !!!
[Benten, now with HOT voice] ... but you must still "open" the best gift !!
[Kaneda] Really ?!?

At least they landed in front of her starcraft.

A SUDDEN TROUBLE !!

[Benten, getting nervous] Grrrrrrr, what that unforgivable mistake: I left another chain on the other side of the lock, I'm not able to open the main door.
[Kaneda, with curious voice] BENTEN, WHY THE BACK DOOR IS WIDE OPEN ?

She felt down to the ground in a silly way, moaning !!

Once inside...

[Kaneda, so curious] So you live here ?
[Benten, with clear voice] WE WILL live here !!
[Kaneda, getting excited] Y... you mean that..
[Benten, same voice] Come with me.

She had prepeared everything.

MOST OF ALL THE BEDROOM !!

IN FACT, ONCE INSIDE...

[Kaneda, with trembling voice] B.. Benten.... THE BED IS SO LARGE !!

She lay down on it, sweetly.

[Benten, with hot voice] That's right.
[Kaneda, same voice] ... AND THERE ARE TWO PILLOWS !!
[Benten, same voice] The nurses at the hospital were used to make you sleep without ?

The boy too lay on the bed...

... APPROACHED "DANGEROUSLY" HIS MOUTH TO THE ONE OF BENTEN ...

... AND ...

[Kaneda, with hot voice] The point is that I HAVE NO DESIRE TO SLEEP TONIGHT !!

Pointing her feet on the edge of the mattress Benten took off her boots: they fell to the ground with a soft thump.

[BENTEN, <<SO HOT>>] ME NEITHER !!

That night his life had the same power of the Sun, who's able to melt the hydrogen's atoms into a single molecule of helium: in the same way two souls, for an endless magic moment, became (and remained longly) combined into one being.

When all ended Kaneda was "happily exhausted".

[Kaneda, "so happy"] Wow, now I can say, my "life": throughout the time I spent at the hospital I didn't do nothing but think about this moment !!

ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BED BENTEN, SO MUCH EXHAUSTED, WAS DESPERATLY TRYING TO SURVIVE !!

[Benten, PISSED AND EXHAUSTED, WITH WEAK VOICE] [pant, pant] I'm.. [pant, pant] I'm really happy [pant, pant] to find you [pant, pant] back to normal and [pant, pant] AND THAT REHABILITATION HAS RETURNED TO YOU SO MANY STRENGTHS [pant, pant, pant, pant] !!!

Kaneda turned on her side and begun to caress her hairs gently.

[Kaneda, now with hot voice] Really, I don't know how to thank you: God knows how many days and how many nights you stayed by my side, waiting for me for a sign of life from me.

Hearing that words, she burst into tears so he hugged (and "squeezed") her once again.

WHAT THAT KANEDA REALLY COULDN'T KNOW WAS THAT THOSE WERE BITTER TEARS.

IN FACT...

... BENTEN WELL KNEW THAT THINGS WEREN'T EXACTLY HAPPENED IN THAT WAY !!

[Kaneda, now wondering] Just a question: HAVN'T YOU GOT ANYTHING TO DRINK ? LIKE A TIN OF BEER OR THINGS LIKE THAT ?!? I'm so thirsty !!
[BENTEN, SO MUCH SCARED] gh... gh... th.. the point is that.. that... [now with little voice] I AM ALLERGIC TO ALCOHOL !!

He hugged her gently once again.

[Kaneda, with gentle voice] Don't worry: IT MEANS THAT I WILL NEVER DRINK IT ONCE MORE TOO !!
[Benten, so much touched] K.. Kaneda, r.. really you'd do this one for me ?
[Kaneda, still happy] OH, I'D DIE FOR YOU !!
[Benten, still touched] Oh, Kaneda... I fell.. I REALLY FEEL THAT WE WILL NEVER QUARRELL !!!

IN FACT...

... just the next day, in front of the bike of Kaneda ...

[BENTEN, SO ANGRY] YOU STUPID !!
[KANEDA, SO NERVOUS] YOU FOOL !!

[BENTEN, STILL ANGRY] YOU IDIOT !! I KNOW HOW TO TRIM YOUR BIKE BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE !!
[Kaneda, moaning nervously] No, no, no: you don't understand because you havn't no experience !!
[BENTEN, SO MUCH ANGRY ] NAN-DAAAAAA ?!? SO FOR YOU I'D BE JUST A GREENHORN ?!?
[Kaneda, still nervously] I don't know what you mean for "greenhorn", I can say just one thing: THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT WAY TO ...

[BENTEN, FURIOUS] OUT OF THE WAY KANEDA, JUST LET ME WORK: ANY BIKE HAS NO SECRETS FOR ME !!!

The goddess fumbled around the bikes for a long time ...

.. AND FINALLY ...

[BENTEN, SO PROUD] NOW TURN ON THE ENGINE !!
[Kaneda, STILL NERVOUS] No, YOU turn on the engine !!

She did it ...

... AND ...

BLAM !!!

The blast ripped through the exhaust pipe of the motorcycle in an irreversible way and a cloud of smoke blackened completely Benten.

[Kaneda, <<HOLDING DESPERATELY HIS NERVOUSNESS>>] WHAT-YOU-MEANT-WHEN-YOU-SAID-"ANY-BIKE-HAS-NO-SECRETS-FOR-ME" ?!?
[Benten, TOTALLY BLACK IN FACE, scratching her head in a pissed way] Well...

The damage was really big and took several spare parts for repair: Benten was therefore obliged to go very far, from a mechanic friend of Kaneda, to obtain them.

When she took the way back was already dark.

That night the highway was strangely deserted...

... WHEN, SUDDENLY ...

... SAW A MOTORCYCLIST STANDING IN A PITCH !!

In cases like these, into the soul of these people comes out a mysterious and strong sense of solidarity, so Benten stopped in the same place.

[Benten, with clear voice] Are you all right ?!?
[XY, with strange silly voice] Sòxx, ai tìnc det de ghear 's brochen !!
Spoiler (hover to show)
[Benten, blinking her eyes] S.. sorry ?!?
[XY, still with strange silly voice] AI SEID DAT AI TINC DET DE GHEAR 'S BROCHEN !![/size][/b]
Spoiler (hover to show)
[Benten, SO CONFUSED] F.. forgive me but... WHAT LANGUAGE YOU SPEAK ?!?
[XY, now with confused silly voice] SòXX, MAI GIAP'NIIS 'S RILLI SO TERRIBL' ?!?
Spoiler (hover to show)
[Benten, TOTALLY LOST IN PANIC] IS.. IS NOT THAT YOU ESCAPED FROM A MAD HOUSE ?

At least that guy realized that his japanese was really awful and tried to simplify the most of its language.

[XY, WITH CLEAR VOICE] MOTO-KAPUTT !! MOBILE-PHONE-KAPUTT !! 'ev iu anderstuud?

Benten looked better that guy: he was tall but very thin, wearing a helmet, professional gloves and overalls (he had even the clumsy protection on the back) and his movements were awkward and funny.
Hardly he would become a danger.

[Benten, with clear voice] IF YOU WANT I CAN GIVE YOU A RIDE TO THE NEAREST PHONE POINT, THERE YOU COLUD CALL FOR THE EMERGENCY SERVICE!
[XY, WITH CLEAR VOICE] SòXX, IU AR RILLI EN ENG'L !!
Spoiler (hover to show)

"You greenhorn" was the though of the goddess.

He set behind the girl...

... AND ...

... [ehm] ...

[BENTEN, WITH CLEAR VOICE] DON'T WORRY, YOU CAN HOLD ON TO ME: JUST DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING OF FORBIDDEN !!
[XY, with trembling voice] Sòxx, dis taim ai dìdent anderstuud olmost nàting of uat iu séid !!
Spoiler (hover to show)

VROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM !!!

[BENTEN, WITH CLEAR VOICE] DO YOU LIKE THE ACCELLERATION OF THIS JEWEL ?!?
[XY, SO SCARED] SòXX !!

It took only a few kilometers to impress that guy !

[XY, GETTING SCARED] UE', LITTL' GHERL, SLOU DAUN: AIM EFREID !!

"<<SLOU DAUN>>? OH, I GOT: HE MEANS <<SLOW DAWN>> !! And when he said <<aim efreid>> was meaning <<I'm afraid !!>> was the though of Benten.

VROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM !!!

[XY, REALLY[/B] SCARED] SòXX, AI-SEID-SLOU-DAUUUUUN !!

IT WAS LIKE THROWING A LOTS OF GASOLINE OVER A GREAT FIRE !!

Not caring about the speed limit, Benten pushed the bike to the limit and, in an incredible short time, reached the nearest exit, and finally came to a different pitch.

That boy immediately went off from bike with a big jump!

[Benten, with proud voice] Don't worry, you don't need to thank me !!
[XY, SO ANGRY] WHY I MUST THANK A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU ?!?

Hearing that words, Benten crossed her arms and step on herself in a position of challange.

[Benten, with evil voice] WoooooW, I see that my "care" has been good for your language !!
[XY, still angry] SòXX, I swear that I shall never accept any shift from someone so nefarious like you!
[BENTE, NOW FURIOUS] NAN-DAAAAAAAAAAA ?!? I WOULD BE "NEFARIOUS" ?!?

[XY, now with angry COLD voice] I hate the unconscious as you: you don't have a driving technique, don't know nor how to set the trajectories nor how know to "call" the bike in turns, ignore how to handle the acceleration, I doubt that you know where are the brakes (let alone how to use them), the setup of your jewel is overlooked far beyond sloppiness and, above all, you don't care the fact that a single mistake can cost your life and maybe the one of someone else!

[BENTEN, STILL FURIOUS] DAMNED GREENHORN, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ?!?
[XY, now with strange SILLY voice] SòXX, I can say that "I'm someone who knows motobikes so much" !!

POW !!

[XY, moaning in pain] SòXX, u.. uàt ai sèid uròng tù bì sòched?!?
Spoiler (hover to show)
[BENTEN, SREAMING FURIOUSLYU] I DON'T HAVE JUST HIT YOU, I'VE CHALLANGE YOU TO DUEL !!

A light giggle.

[XY, now with strange voice] Oh, rìlli ?!? And with what weapons: sword or gun?
[BENTEN, STILL SCREAMING] THE BIKE! JUST TELL ME WHERE AND WHEN AND I'LL GIVE YOU A LESSON TO REMEMBER FOR LIFE!

After some days...

... one night ...

... THE (tiny) MOBILE OF LAMU' BEGUN TO RING NERVOUSLY !!

It surprised them that were already in bed.

... [ehm] ...

... oh well, THEY WEREN'T SLEEPING AT ALL but it surprised them the same !!

[Lamù, so scared] Oh my God, who can be at this time of night?
[Ataru, PANTING AND MOANDING] [Pant, pant] J.. just forget it [Pant, pant]
[Lamù, still scared] Darling are you fool ? Let me respond, I feel that something serious is going on!

KA-THUMP !!

.... [ehm] ...

Now oblivious to everything (even the fact of being naked), Lamù struggled to the sort of animal embrace of Ataru and flew to answer the phone.

... [A-hem] ...

Well, she also forgot that they were almost on the edge of the bed ...

... so when Ataru was able to get up had a huge bump on his head.

Finally the alien answered.

[Lamù, with clear voice] Moshi Mosh... Kaneda, what the fool.... N.. NAN-DA_TCHA ?!? BENTEN IS MISSING ?!?

WHOOOOOOOOOM

[ATARU, SCREAMING DESPERATELY ON THE PHONE] NAN-DAAAAAAAAAAAAA ?!? BENTEN IS MISSING ONCE AGAIN ?!? YOU STUPID: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO "MY " GODDESS? WHY DID YOU LET HER GO? IF YOU HAVE HURT HER I SWEAR THAT...... [mmmh.... mmmh... ]

Tired of hearing nonsense, Lamù covered the mouth of her "Darling" in a brutal and authoritarian way and re-began to talk on her mobile phone.

[Lamù, so worried] Don't worry Kaneda: wait for me !! Just give me enough time to summon my UFO and we will help you to find Benten once again. .... Yes... yes, don't worry: we'll be there soon ! Get ready to go meantime !

At the end of the communication Lamù "took off" a bit and...

[Lamù, in fly, <<SO TERRIBLE>>] D-A-R-L-I-N-G, SINCE_WHEN_BENTEN_IS_YOUR_GODDESS ?!?
[Ataru, GETTING SCARED] D.. Don't waste time Lamù.... l.. let's go to search her immediately and... m... most of all... DON'T FORGET TO WEAR ALMOST YOUR BIKINI AND ..... [NOW LOST IN PANIC] ... AND DON'T LOOK AT ME IN THAT TERRIBLE WAY, YOU REALLY SEEM A DEMON !!

After some times (it was still late night !!) the UFO of Lamù materialized on the vertical of the starcraft of Benten: Kaneda was already waiting, sitting on his bike, so was easy for the alien to take them on board thanks to a "tractor beam".

Once inside...

[Kaneda, so worried] This afternoon she told me that had to go out for shopping at the supermarket, but since then I have nor seen nor heard her, plus her phone is off!

The alien was sit in front of the main screen of her UFO and was typing nervously on her large keyboard.

[Lamù, so nervous] Don't worry, fortunately the theft of her bike is on: this way I can locate it anywhere.

A few moments later appeared on the main screen the satellite photo of the island of Honshu and, soon after swung erratically for a few interminable seconds, the computer gave a precise indication!

[LAMU', WITH CLEAR VOICE] Here are the coordinates, there she is!
[Ataru, so surprised] HEY BUT... I KNOW THAT PLACE !!
[Kaneda, with nervous voice] I know it well too, it means that she is now in....

SUZUKA CIRCUIT !!

The star-bike of Benten landed on the starting grid of the main straight of the circuit, where that mysterious challenger was already waiting for her.

[Benten, with EVIL voice] Sorry for the delay.
[XY, with clear voice] dont uorri, ai uòs not ev'n on tàim: it tuuk me mach long'r dat plànned to ensciùar de complìciti of de kìpers !!
Spoiler (hover to show)
[Benten, same EVIL voice] If you're thinking to talk to me in that terrible way I suggest you to save your breath !!
[XY, same silly clear voice] SòXX, òll raigt, àill trài tu enghèig mòar
Spoiler (hover to show)

[Benten, now with contemptuous voice] By the way, what happened to you and to your moto ? WHY THAT ... THAT "PATCHES" ?!?
[XY, same voice] I preferred to hide the marks of my sponsores: if someone of them know I'm doing nonsense like that could make me pay a huge penalty!
[Benten, now back with EVIL voice] <<Sponsores>> ?!? Wow, so you'd be a professional pilot?
[XY, same silly clear voice] SCIUAR !!
[Benten, GIGGLING IN AN EVIL WAY] Eh eh he, IT MEANS THAT WILL BE MORE FUNNY TO WIN !!
[XY, now <<serious>>] Stop kidding and listen to me. Your jewel can fly, mine no: if you want that the challenge is on equal respect swear that you will lead the path of the circuit and you won't cut nor curves nor the corners.
[Benten, still with EVIL voice] I SWEAR !! There's more ?
[XY, back with silly clear voice] Uèll, since you're inexperienced and you are a woman I allow you to start from pole position to give you some edge!

This time Benten said nothing, merely turn the engine of her star bike and get the position on the grid.

Elsewhere, meanwhile...

... into the UFO of Lamù ...

[KANEDA, SO WORRIED] FULL THROTTLE LAMU', STEAM ON !!
[Lamù, so worried too] I'm already going at full speed as possible: when the UFO flies into the atmosphere cannot fully exploit the power of the engine without compromising flight attitude.
[Ataru, getting angry] DAMNED ALIEN, WHY WE HAVN'T ENTERED INTO THE ORBIT ?!?
[Lamù, still worried] The leap into space would require even more time.
[Kaneda, still worried] Damn ! I hope to arrive in time before Benten commit some irreparable foolish !

TOO LATE !!

IN FACT..

... BENTEN AND HIS RIVAL HAD JUST STARTED THEIR RACE !!

She shot like a rocket !!

[Benten, mumbling to herself in evil way] TSK, too easy: I've already distanced... [NOW SCREAMING SO SCARED] HEY, I DIDN'T REMEMBER THAT THE MAIN STRAIGHT WAS SO SHORT !!

The point was not that "the main straight was so short" ...

... the point was that Benten had used too much power of the engine ...

... AND NOW SHE WAS SERIOUSLY IN DANGER OF ENDING UP IN THE ESCAPE OF THE "FIRST" CURVE  !!

Only a reckless control avoided her a bad fall but the result was that she went dangerously "wide" along the trajectory of the curve: on her dashboard the traction control, ABS and all the rest of the support driving systems signaled outliers values !!

The Suzuka circuit is one of the toughest in the world: it has two main straights where the Formula 1 (and, until a few years ago, the moto bikes) may fully exploit the power of their engines but also has 3 parts so much "technical", with curves that need to be set in an extremely precise way.

During competitions, if a pilot who's trying to make the fastest lap time goes wrong (so much sensational) in that way lift off the foot from the throttle and give up his attempt, to try again the next lap  ...

... BUT BENTEN WASN'T SEARCHING FOR THE POLE POSITION ...

... SHE WAS FIGHTING !!

Along the other curves after she was forced to take highly anomalous trajectories: each of them took her to the outside of the track.

[Benten, groaning nervously] Damn, worse than being on the slide.

WHAAAAAAM !!!

[BENTEN, SO SHOKED] H... HEY, H.. HOW HE DID ?!?

AT THE END OF THE DUNLOP TURN THE "GREENHORN" SURPASSED HER WITH EASE !!

[Benten, MOANING NERVOUSLY] Grrrrr, I deserved it: I underestimated the difficulty of the track !!

With a new, great acceleration she paralleled her opponent at the Degner Curve...

... but the "greenhorn", without any effort, maintained an inside line, which forced the girl to slow down (so longly!) and go wide once more on the curve.

[BENTEN, SCREAMING WITH WRATH] YOU DAMNED, I'LL BE REVENGED !!

The goddess squeezed the power of the engine of her star bike to try to catch up but the bad part of the track lends itself to accelerations: the result was that, at the exit of Hairpin turn, the "greenhorn" already had a great advantage.

She had to wait a full lap before could bring back close to her opponent.

[Benten, mumbling to herself in an evil way] This time will be different: I'll set better trajectory both the First than in the Gyaku bank, so I'll overtake him or at Dunlop or at Degner curve.

She did it: by setting the inside line with arrogance, she managed to pass him on the spot where it had set ...

... but again ended up wide along the curve and could not manage a good acceleration to better face the Hairpin Turn.

[Benten, moaning nervously] Grrr, this U-turn is really terrible.

WROAAAAAAA....

[BENTEN, SO SHOKED] HEY, HOW IS POSSIBLE ?!?

The "greenhorn" had joined her once more and the Hairpin turn and, handling the break in a masterly way, had overtaken her so perfect !

.... AAAAAAAM !!!

[BENTEN, SCRAMING WITH WRATH] YOU DAMNEEEEEEEEEEEED !!

Once again Benten asked to her star-bike all the power that was able to give its engine ...

... but the  Spoon curve was the least suitable groped an overtaking: in the beginning it extends to the left, then (after a short straight) to the right and booby widens suddenly, shaking again on the left with an inversion at 180 ° very narrow.

Only the sophisticated traction control system of the bike saved her from ending up in the way of escape once more !

WAS IN THAT MOMENT THAT, ON THE SKY, APPEARED THE UFO OF LAMU' !!

Inside of it...

[KANEDA, SCREAMING NERVOUSLY] I WAS RIGHT, HERE IS OVER THERE !! LAMU', GRAB THE FLY HER WITH YOUR RAY !
[Lamù, with worried nervous voice] It's impossible.
[Kaneda, so shoked] What ? Why ?
[Lamù, same voice] To use this system it is essential that the subject is stationary or moving at low speed: may be fine for a running person, not for a motorcycle hurtling at high speed.
The risk is to lift it off the ground and skid with fatal consequences!
[Ataru, screaming nervously] SO USE SOMETHING WHO CAN TURN OFF HER ENGINE OR GENERATE A KIND OF "FORCE FIELD" THAT CAN SLOW HER: AMONG THE DEVILRY OF YOUR PLANET YOU'LL SURELI HAVE SOMETHING ABLE TO STOP HER!
[Lamù, same voice] Darling, I think you've seen too many science fiction anime !!
[KANEDA, BACK SCREAMING] AT LEAST YOU CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH HER?

The radio of the star bike of Benten began to croak.

[VOICE OF KANEDA] BENTEN, STOOOOOP ! YOU'RE MAKING A HUGE NONSENSEEEEEE !!

CLICK !!

[Lamù, groaning nervously] Damn, she closed the communication.
[KANEDA, STILL SCREAMING] PUT ME DOWN, LAMU': I'LL TRY TO STOP HER IN ANY WAY !!

After a short time the UFO of Lamù stood on the vertical of the starting line and, always using the same type of beam, fell on the circuit Kaneda and his bike (now repaired).

Meantime...

[Lamù, with curious voice] Darling, what are you doing ?
[Ataru, with curious voice too] Have you seen ? Benten runs in about 2'08" but her opponent, during the last lap, took just 2'04" and 990 !!
[Lamù, blinking her large eyes] What do you mean ?
[Ataru, with <<serious>> voice] THE LAST RECORD OF THE CIRCUIT IS 2'04" and 970 !! IS NOT ENOUGH TO BE A PROFESSIONAL DRIVER TO SCORE THIS TIME: YOU MUST BE A REAL CHAMPION TO RUN UNDER THE "WALL" OF 2' AND 05 "!

Down to the ground, the situation was evolving in a way damn embarrassing to Benten.

IN FACT...

... that "greenhorn" left her "leak" along the straights but in the end of each curve was always able to surpass her with incredible ease!

[BENTEN, SCREAMING WITH WRATH] YOU DAMNED, ARE YOU HAVING FUN ON HUMILIATING ME ?!?

SHE GAVE FULL THROTTLE ON THE CROSSOVER STRAIGHT, TRYING TO OUTPERFORM HER OPPONENT WITH THE HUGE POWER OF HER STAR BIKE...

... but that guy wasn't at all impressed...

... AND, AT THE CASINO TRIANGLE, FORCED BENTEN TO RIDE ALONG AN OUTSIDE TRAJECTORY !!

When they passed the finish line the "greenhorn" had a lead of more than 3 seconds !!

In that meantime even Kaneda started to ride....

... and was able to reach Benten at Gyaku Bank !!

[KANEDA, SCREAMING WITH WRATH] THAT'S ENOUGH, BENTEN: NOW STOOOOOOOOOOP !!!
[BENTEN, SCREAMING WITH WRATH TOO] GO AWAY KANEDA, THIS IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS !!!
[KANEDA, SAME VOICE] YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT YOU'VE NO POSSIBILITY TO BEAT HIM ?!?
[BENTEN, SCREAMING WITH WRATH TOO] I WON'T NEVER ALLOW THAT A GREENHORN CAN WIN AND HUMILIATE ME AT THE SAME TIME !!
[KANEDA, SAME VOICE] WHAT THE FOOL ARE YOU SAYING ?!?
[BENTEN, SCREAMING WITH WRATH TOO] DON'T YOU SEE THAT, AT ANY TURN, HE FORCE ME TO TAKE THE OUTSIDE TRAJECTORY ?!?
[KANEDA, SAME VOICE] YOU STUPID: DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT HE'S TRYING TO PROTECT YOU ?!?
[Benten, now so confused] What ? <<To protect me>> ?!? [back screaming] WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING ?
[KANEDA, SCREAMING WITH WRATH] THAT'S ENOUGH, BENTEN: NOW STOOOOOOOOOOP !!!

ONCE AGAIN FULL THROTTLE !!

Meantime, on the UFO of Lamù...

[ATARU, SCREAMING DESPERATELY] LAMU', LAND IMMEDIATELY IN FRONT OF CASINO TRIANGLE !!
[Lamù, so shoked] Why I should to ?
[ATARU, SCREAMING DESPERATELY] BECAUSE IS THE MOST DANGEROUS POINT OF THE CIRCUIT !!

Ataru's intuition was right.

IN FACT...

... BENTEN WAS PREPEARING SOMETHING OF EXTREME !!

[Benten, moaming with wrath] I don't care if you'll push me on the outside line of the track, I will overtake the same !

ONCE MORE FULL THROTTLE !!

ALL THE LED OF THE STAR-BIKE OF BENTEN WERE OUT OF RANGE...

When was rather to pass her opponent could barely hear what the "greenhorn" shouted

[XY, SCREAMING]NO MAI GHERL, NOT DIS UAYYYY !!
Spoiler (hover to show)

AND FINALLY..

[BENTEN, SCREAMING] YATTAAAAAA: I DID IT !! I DID IT !! I...... EEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!

ALL HAPPENED IN A MOMENT !!

[XY, SCREAMING]SòXX !!
[LAMU', SCREAMING] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !
[KANEDA, SCREAMING DESPERATELY] BENTEEEEEEEEEEEN !!

THAT OVERTAKING BROKE ALL THE RULES OF PHYSICS AND GRAVITY...

... AND BENTEN WAS THROWN FROM HIS MOTORCYCLE.

Earth, sky, track: everything went upside down...

... AND, FOR SOME INTERMINABLE SECONDS, SHE SAW HER BODY FLOATING IN THE AIR, AS IF THE SOUL HAD ALREADY LEFT HIM !

All seemed lost...

... WHEN, SUDDENLY ...

GRAB !!

Trembling like a leaf Benten opened her eyes...

... AND ...

[BENTEN, TREMBLING AND LOST IN PANIC] M... MOROBOSHI, Y... YOU....
[ATARU, PANTING HISTERICALLY] [ggggh, ggggh] I did it !! [ggggh, ggggh] I got you !! [ggggh, ggggh] I GOT YOU !!

... [ehm] ...

ATARU HAD PICKED HER UP ON THE FLY!

... [A-Hem] ...

[Benten, still with trembling voice] Moroboshi, you... YOU SAVED MY LIFE !!!
[Ataru, now with HOT voice and sight] I couldn't let that a wonderful girl like you could die !!

POW !!

[BENTEN, NOW FURIOUS] NOW YOU CAN LEAVE TO FEEL MY CHEST AND MY ASS !!

[Ataru, WITH AN EYE BLACK AND VIOLET, moaning painfully] W.. what the hell of gratitude !!

In that meantime Kaneda, running desperately, arrived so close to her.

[KANEDA, SCREAMING DESPERATELY] BENTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN, HOW ARE YOU ?!?
[Benten, now so embarassed] K.. Kaneda y.. you..

The boy stopped in front of her.

[KANEDA, STILL NERVOUS] YOU STUPID !! YOU STUPID !! YOU STUPIIIIID !! YOU ARE LIFE, YOU CANNOT WASTE YOURSELF IN THIS WAY !!

Benten really didn't know what to do: if burst into tears, though faint, embrace her boyfriend, to enjoy for had escaped the danger or what else, did nothing but watch her hands (that were still shaking).

In the end she fell on her knees.

[Benten, rather crying] I .. [sigh] I beg your perdon [sigh] I apologize to all [sigh] I was a fool [sigh] I was really a fool !!

In that meantime arrived also Ataru, Lamù and that mysterious boy.

The alien approached him threateningly.

[Lamù, SCREAMING WITH WRATH] YOU DAMNED, WHY YOU HAVEN'T DONE SOMETHING TO SLOW DOWN HER IN SOME WAY ?
[XY, with embarassed voice] SòXX, AI 'EVENT DON ENITING ODHER DAN UOT !![/size][/b]
Spoiler (hover to show)
[Lamù, now so confused] S.. sorry ? Most of all, WHAT LANGUAGE YOU SPEAK ?!?
[Kaneda, with clear voice] Let it be, Lamù: he's right !!
[Lamù, blinking her large eyes] Really ?
[Ataru, with clear voice] Really you havn't understood ? HE ALWAYS FORCED HER TO TAKE THE PATHS WIDER, LEADING HER TO SLOW DOWN AND PREVENTING FROM MAKING DANGEROUS OVERTAKING THAT OTHERWISE WOULD HAVE DROPPED HER SEVERAL TIMES AROUND THE CIRCUIT !!

Benten took a few steps forward and stopped in front of that mysterious biker.

[Benten, with clear voice] Above all I must apologize to you: not only you aren't a greenhorn but only now I realize that you really tried to protect me all the time.
[ATARU, GIGGLING SO MUCH] N... NAN-DA ?!? HE'S A "GREENHORN" ?!?
[Kaneda, with clear voice] Benten, you must know that YOU HAD NO CHANCE OF WINNING WITH HIM !!

The alien too step in front of the biker with a short fly.

[Lamù, so nerovus]STOP KIDDING, WHO ARE YOU ?
[KANEDA] JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THIS !!

He ripped a "patch" on his moto bike ...

... AND APPEARED THE NUMBER "46" !!

In that meantime Ataru, so excited, took out a notes from his pocket...

... AND ...

[Ataru, so excited] <<PER-FAVORE-MI-FAREBBE-UN-AUTOGRAFO>> ?!?
[<<XY>>, WITH CLEAR VOICE] SCIùAR !!

[Lamù, blinking her large eyes] Darling, how long you speak italian ?
[Ataru] Well, actually I only know this phrase, but if I want something from him I tell him his language.
[Benten, with clear voice]Take off your helmet, let me finally understand who I was dealing!

He did it...

... AND CAME OUT A FUNNY FACE OF A YOUNG BOY, WITH CLEAR EYES (AND SILLY SIGHT !!), BLOND SHORT HAIRS AND A WONDERFUL SMILE !!

[Ataru, so happy] I WAS RIGHT !!
[Kaneda, so happy too] I TOO !!
[Lamù, blinking once again her large eyes] So who is he ?

[ATARU] HE'S VALENTINO ROSSI, THE ITALIAN CHAMPION OF THE MOTO GP CATEGORY !!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 12:19:55 AM by GiovaneDinamitardo »

Offline gatulon

• Big Fan
Re: SLOWS DOWN: mortal (moto-bike) combat !!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2011, 12:01:50 AM »
<<SòXX>>, Tavullia is the region of Marche, Ok it's a border land but are you sure that even there they have the same kind of exclamation of Emilia-Romagna?

However, the story is fantastic: I had fun imagining Benten and Valentino Rossi at Suzuka circuit challenge to a duel!