Forum > Manga Stories

Diferences between the UY Manga and the Anime

(1/2) > >>

Revenge:
Besides not having Megane on the Manga, wich other differences exist between the anime and the manga?

cata:
I've heard that Ataru had a friend (male) in the manga.

In the Manga, Lum's bra is removed my Ataru's hands while in the Anime Ataru uses a device.

In the Manga, Rei and Ataru compete against each other in a eating contest, while in the Anime it's a electrifying one.

(Don't take this post too seriously because I haven't read the Manga)

Revenge:
I started do read the manga two weeks ago, and I stated another thing... did you know that Takahashi continued to write the UY manga after the anime was concluded? That means that there are exclusive stories in the manga ;D

But the Rei's and Ataru's food competition sounds good lol. I have to read that  8)

Cosmic King:

--- Quote from: Revenge on July 02, 2011, 08:50:54 PM ---Besides not having Megane on the Manga, wich other differences exist between the anime and the manga?

--- End quote ---

Technically, amigo, there was a nameless character on the Manga that inspired Megane; He was part of a group of fanboys that followed Lum on the early chapters; Rumiko forgot about him but the Anime producers give him a new life

--- Quote from: Revenge on July 03, 2011, 11:15:02 PM ---I started do read the manga two weeks ago, and I stated another thing... did you know that Takahashi continued to write the UY manga after the anime was concluded? That means that there are exclusive stories in the manga ;D

--- End quote ---

Aye, there be exclusive stories that still need to be animated but the final arc of the Manga was animated as the 5th movie ("The Final Chapter")

Revenge:
Ah, I see... Lum's stormtroopers are away from the manga too...

About the exclusives stories, well, that means new ova's and films in the future... the 2008 ova gave me hope  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version