Forum > Why do we love Lum that much?

why I think Lum's so attractive

(1/13) > >>

mickleon:
“Why such a beautiful alien girl would love such a scum so much?' That's what my impression is.

It has been nearly 10 years since I first came across this TV-series.
And days before I found a full set of these comic books for download (25 books, nearly 1GB).
And when I finished it today, I found this site. That's great, because 10 years before, it's hard to find such a world-wide way to talk freely with Lum/UY''s fun. That's to Lum-Chan!

Well, these are the reason why I think Lum's so attractive in some ways:
1.   She's pretty and lovely and cute, which is certainly and the most first reason. And her clothes are great,
2.   She intently loves ataru. Thinking of how many handsome pursuers following, and how many times ataru dated (or un-succeed to date) other girls, (which doesn't meant Lum won't punish him :-), her love to her lover never fade.
3.   She's so innocent and so kind-hearted. You can't find a really flaw in her character (, except when ataru start to hit on other girls). And the special weltanschauung of
4.   She's so special. Thinking about a girl-friend with Thunder-Blast and Free-Air-Movement, that means something. And sometimes, her special preference makes funny troubles (for example of food and cooking).

Maybe that's not all, but maybe that's some.

Dabu Sensei:
Mickleon:

Yes, Lum is a worldwide phenomena. It is wonderful to meet others here, for example, and it doesn't matter where you are from, you understand that great feeling that Lum brings to your heart.

You wrote: "She intently loves ataru."

Yes, even when he clearly doesn't deserve it. She is absolutely loyal--the way we wish it could always be in real life. She really does believe in him, even when I get so upset with his cavalier attitude I just want to punch his lights out.

Forever Lum!

Dabu Sensei

Meoga Wolfwood:
Well..yeah.. I'm even a chick and I think Lum is adorable. :D! ^_^

Lum-chan:

--- Quote from: Meoga Wolfwood on January 07, 2005, 10:48:25 PM ---Well..yeah.. I'm even a chick and I think Lum is adorable. :D! ^_^

--- End quote ---

She is adorable :D
Welcome to the boards Meoga Wolfwood!
I hope you enjoy your stay...

Peaceman:
hey mickleon, what site are you talking about, when you say you downloaded the comic books?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version