Forum > What is your favorite Episode?

OMG Darling, what are they doing ?

<< < (2/2)

Cosmic King:

--- Quote from: cata on January 29, 2011, 07:11:11 PM ---I don't think this scene was animated. xD

--- End quote ---

Oh, Blank!

It does not amaze me that the producers were modifying several of the chapters of Urusei Yatsura if we consider the episode where everybody dies (WTF with that episode?) as well as the episode regarding Miss Tomobiki High (The Manga dealt with several of the female characters fighting for their lives in order to prove who was the best while the Anime dealt with a lame political conspiracy inside the school)

Rumiko Takahashi was still too young during the early 80s and that may explain why the producers did whatever they wanted with some of the chapters of Urusei Yatsura

Do compare the amount of Filler episodes between Urusei Yatsura and Inuyasha, Lumaholics, and you will find out that Inuyasha received a better treatment from the producers

Anyways, back to the original Topic, I believe that the scene displayed above might not produce the same effect nowadays with today's ecchi extravaganza but we should not ignore that it is a very funny scene, hehehe

cata:
UY is so much more innocent than nowadays Anime xD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version