Forum > Urusei Yatsura General Discussion

Your Urusei Yatsura Purchase/Fan Articles

(1/28) > >>

AtaruLum:
This is a interesting topic ^^. I'm interested in what people are getting about UY.

My UY Collection:

DVDs:

A french tv dvd box vol. 1, which includes episode 1 - 26.

A original japanese uy tv dvd, which includes episode 1 - 4 (no subs).

There are two "beautiful dreamer" dvds, left the us (buyed last year), right the french (buyed in this november). Personally i prefer the french dvd, because the videoformat is in 16:9 (used the japanese remastered version), the us only 4:3 and the french dvd have many extras (booklet, a card, Mamoru Oshi Reportage, ab japanese mythology documentation, a interview with Akemi Takada, and UY stickers). The french dvd has also a 5.1 french dub, but the 5.1 dub is distorted. I have a dvd copy of the original japanese dvd version and they include also a 5.1 japanese dub and this is really clearer and better (UY 2: Japanese DVD Review).

other uy dvds:
Urusei Yatsura DVD Box 2 French Episode 26 - 52.
Urusei Yatsura Movies (the first two are from US, the rest are from france)
Urusei Yatsura OVA Complete (UK)
Urusei Yatsura TV 14-15 (US)
Urusei Yatsura TV 46-50 (US)
Lamu - La Ragazza Dello Spazio (Italian) Vol. 18 Episode 68-71
Lamu - La Ragazza Dello Spazio (Italian) Vol. 23 Episode 88-91
Urusei Yatsura OVAs (Spain) (recently purchased)

VHS: Those Obnoxious Aliens Episode 1 - 2 (US Dub)

Mangas:

LUM * Urusei Yatsura Perfect Collection (US)
LUM * Urusei Yatsura Vol.6-8

Urusei Yatsura Song Book
Urusei Yatsura Artbook: Remember My Love

It's a Rumic World Artbook

Booklet:

Soundtrack: Lum for the world (recently get it from Yahoo Auctions)

Planned to buy:

Urusei Yatsura: The Shogaibutsu Suiei Taikai as Blu-ray
A LaserDisc Player
Urusei Yatsura Karaoke Music Parade
Urusei Yatsura 10th Anniversary Party PART 1 (If the DVD is still on Yahoo Auctions, I wouldn't buy the japanese complete dvd box set for over $4.000,00)

foxhead556:
The only stuff i have at the moment is
old UY comics

1/6 lum who is standing next to my painted devilman model(size comparison to a 23 inch model)

and lastly these 2 UY figures

I really want these figures but for 95s buck is it really worth it? http://cgi.ebay.com/URUSEI-YATSURA-97-sexy-Lum-5-Figures-set-rare-/230577789093?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35af81d8a5

cata:
I have nothing except episodes, OVAs, specials and movies that I was able to get from torrents and such. =(

veehive:
Everything released in NorthAmerica on DVD, plus the 2008 RumicWorld OVA and the preview DVD of the same.

But, you know I like figures. Well. Yesterday at Ohayocon11 (Columbus Ohio), I was perusing the newly-expanded Dealer Room ... and found these

The Bome "bottle-top" Lum figures. These are the from the 2nd release for these figures (the hair color has a slight metallic shine and is more jewel-toned). Seeing them with my own eyes proved that they were of sufficient size and quality to claim their rightful place at the top of my harem figure collection. And the price was right ($35 each).

So Very Very Happy now. ;D

cata:
Both figures look very pretty. Great purchase, if you ask me. =)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version