Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:07:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 30
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 17
Total: 17

Author Topic: Oh, that temper Lamù  (Read 3281 times)

Offline GiovaneDinamitardo

• Psychotic Fan
Oh, that temper Lamù
« on: November 09, 2010, 11:53:16 PM »
When, in the film "Boy Meets Girl," Rupa said to Lamù: "You have a strong character" was damn right.

In fact:

- she's not only beautiful, but goes around almost naked, knowing that always has all eyes on her, without any shame;
- Despite the uproar that every time she cascades during her adventures never loses smile;
- In spite of the betrayals of Ataru never gives up grip, firmly convinced that, sooner or later, will be able to change his character and feelings;
- fights fiercely against Benten during the "springtime festival" without ever losing her friendship;
- Forbiden to provoke (OR FEEL) Lamù, her anger is (to say the least) terrible!

If there really is a girl so I do not know how many guys would have the courage to approach: how would one cope with it?

Does Ataru really found the only way to keep it under control?

It seems a paradox, but I think really the only way not to succumb to his "charisma"!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 11:56:32 PM by GiovaneDinamitardo »

Offline cata

• Otaku
  • Cata, the Valkyrie Moderator
Re: Oh, that temper Lamù
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 12:22:54 PM »
1 - hum... Ran and Benten go around "naked", too. Anyways, my point is that it's something cultural and they wear bikinis. I don't really think Lum thinks of her outift as something to provoke staring or anything. Like, when I wear a bikini I don't think of how many people will stare at me. In fact, if I'm at a pool or a beach and don't take my clothes off, THAT'S what people are gonna stare at. I'm not saying that people don't stare at other people for other reasons (heck, I do that, too) but after a while it's like "meh, I'm used to it now". But hey, that might just be me since I don't really know what goes on other people's heads. Basically, I'm saying that people stare for amusing reasons (LOL) but after a while they stop doing it. So, Lum is seductive but not like you say.

2 - Ataru's like that, too. Just put a pretty female in front of him. Even if it's Lum.  In Lum's case, she only needs Ataru. Or Benten. Or Oyuki. Or Ran. Or family. Because she has a great relationship with these people and I'm including Ataru in this list because they care deeply for each other and both of them know this. Otherwise, Lum wouldn't stick around.

3 - That's what being competitive really means. When I'm playing soccer or anything else, I play to win. I play fair, but to win. I don't care who I'm playing against, I only care about winning, but always fairly. =)

4 - Lum is NOTHING comparing to one my best friends' PMS. I'm not joking around. O.o

So, how do you cope with Lum? Wear one of those suits that keep the shocks from the one wearing it and treat her right.

Ataru can deal with it because he's the unluckiest boy on Earth and also the most lecherous one, which made him resistant to all kinds of pain and exhaustion.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 12:28:34 PM by cata »

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
  • Kroptik, prince of Tecas.
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2010, 09:34:41 PM »
You say that on point 1 cata, but if you saw a random girl in a bikini in the middle of town (added with green hair) you'd stare too. I know I would. xD
Though I do understand what you mean when you say people get used to it. I got so used to seeing her in a bikini that I consider one of her hottest outfits the one she uses for her first date with Ataru.
Besides, people prefer when there's something left to the imagination, and Lum usual outfit doesn't allow for much of that. :p
Signatured postponed until I cba to make a new one. x.x

Offline GiovaneDinamitardo

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2010, 12:16:10 AM »
you don't need to use imagination with Lamù: everything is serverd on a silver plate  :9 :9

the point is that any little part of her character is at the extreme.

If i think that  R.T. said that loved best other characters rather than Lum (admittedly, what she liked most was Ryunosuke, 'cos' "gave the greatest ideas for fun") because "she was not enough complicated" ... well, I do not know whether to cry or to laugh!

Offline cata

• Otaku
  • Cata, the Valkyrie Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2010, 12:37:53 PM »
I think RT's the kind of person that gets sick of popular things. Hey, she's sick of UY.

Kroptik, yeah I would stare and go pervy like crazy BUT after 2 days, it wouldn't matter because it's like staring at the same thing for hours, days, month, years. That's boring. Like, I'm walking down the street, I'm not looking just at one person. I look at everyone. Yeah, I do stare a little more at the good looking people BUT after a few seconds, "I move on" because I've seen it. xD

Now, when you really like someone it's different because the only thing you get tired of are jealousy attacks and feeling that emotion when you're not loved the same way. Or if you had a major fight with someone and still sticks on your head. =/

Imagination... I'm not like that. I like clevages and mini skirts. One other women. Not on me. x'D  Hum... how can I say this? Skin... FTW! x'D