Forum > Other Anime

Touhou Project

<< < (2/2)

veehive:
A camrip of a preview has been posted on YouTube. If there have been any fears over the mash-up of Touhou and the mascots for the Animate stores, they have been seriously arrested.

(the preview for Touhou Project begins 0'36" into the video)

アニメ店長×東方プロジェクト予告ムービー

edit ~ 2010.10.12: Sadly, this YouTuber has elected to keep the video Private. We can no longer view it. Allow me to tell you then: the footage looks DAMN GOOD ... a gleeful Flandre in the air above Tokyo, her hexagramic demon aura in full rotation about her; the Scarlet Devil mansion in tatters before a background of Metro Tokyo (reminds me of the delapidated school in UY2); Marisa flying fast amidst the skyscrapers, towing AnimeTenchou with her ....

Very VERY promising.

I have but two hopes now: that the preview will be placed on-line, and that the anime itself will be made available for purchase.

edit again ~ 2010.10.13: the video has been posted by another YouTuber (I think this one will stay)трейлер по Touhou

... and, an interesting 3D video of a fight between Reimu Hakurei and Utsuho Reiuji (the one with the nuclear arm cannon) was listed nearby. For your amusement then:  【HD】 東方闘犬劇SE - Touhou 3D DogFight SE Edition

edit ~ 2010.10.17: I just keep running into more and more Touhou wonderfulness:

A short animation, almost like an OP. Amazing quality. Several copies of this are on YouTube but THIS one has the words supertitled and an English translation subtitled. Open it up to YouTube, enhance it to 720p or 1080p as your computer will handle, and then open it up to full screen and enjoy!
【English Subs】 【Touhou】幻想万華鏡 ~The Memories of Phantasm~

But, wait, it gets better. Want a download (no subs, 'though)? Thanks to my friend 7h3d4rkw0lf : http://www.mediafire.com/?rrb2k2pbabuqrmv

[note to self: purple text does NOT work on these green backgrounds ;D]

veehive:
*bump*

mmm... yeah I know it's a Double-Post (I can hear knives being unsheathed as I type) but it's been a long time (Uh oh --  Thread Necromancy -- I can hear more knives being unsheathed as I type).

As I wander through Gensoukyo (the setting for Touhou, if ya don't know), I've been keeping an eye for UY-Touhou crossover art. There IS an Oni girl in Touhou (actually, TWO of 'em) but Suika Ibuki couldn't be more different than Lum. Anyway, found a crossover fanart!

This is Ran Yakumo, the 9-tailed fox, cosplaying as Lum. Suika Ibuki is sleep-flying through (as Ten-chan?), with Lum's bandeau caught on her long horns.

Spoiler (hover to show)I modified the original art -- removing a bit of anatomy from Ran's bosom -- so that the picture would be appropriate for display on this forum. I also re-sized it.
Hope you enjoy! If I find any more I'll surely post 'em.

veehive:
Was just co-miserating with another Touhou fan (shout out to my man Arche), wondering what became of the Animate-Touhou crossover OVA -- previously only shared from a camrip ... and was wandering around YouTube tonight and came across this: the trailer for the OVA, full-screen.
#Invalid YouTube Link#

The animation art looks great:

And, while wandering around YouTube I chanced across this: the teaser for the forthcoming episode 2 of "A Summer Day's Dream" from Maikaze Animation:
#Invalid YouTube Link#

Animation and character design show improvement over ep.1, don't you think? :*)

veehive:
Time goes on and anime derived from the Touhou Project keep getting promised. A pair of very short (like OP length) pieces came out at this year's Reitaisai (the annual Touhou-specific convention): one each from ManpukuJinja and Maikaze.

So, here we are, the weekend of Comiket 82. Maikaze pulls an ace out of their hat: A Summer Day's Dream 2 FULL EPISODE. Continuing their episode 1 (made 4 years ago), many improvements. And here, expertly fansubbed by a joint between Ahodomo and Evetaku fansubs, in glorious 1080p.

#Invalid YouTube Link#

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version