Forum > YouTube Movies Anime Related

Hyaku Anime Laws

(1/7) > >>

UruseiNeo:

Me and two friends have been working on a video series project. Each episode is to cover one of the one hundred anime laws.

We have currently filmed 8 episodes so far and the first season will be 20 episodes (so we've already made a big dent in the project's completion)

I wanted to create this topic for various reasons, first for advertisement.

Second to ask people who use msn to add "AnimeLawyers@hotmail.com" which will be the main account for said project and include news on the project.

Thirdly, to hear suggestions and opinions of you all and also to answer questions you may have.

janus:
can you elaborate a bit more?
instead of asking more questions on how you are doing your project, can you show us an example?

UruseiNeo:
show you an example? Not really, the episodes are still being edited and are not scheduled to air until October (By then I should have finished editing enough episodes to get through the first season without delays in releasing them)

I can tell you that it will be split into parts. One part will be showing how the law can not be exorcised in real life. After that, we will use actual Anime to demonstrate the law.

We have also been in the progress of making 5 intro themes that are between 20 seconds and 25 seconds long.

janus:
so you are planning in narrating the whole thing?
for the intros you should get someone who knows motion graphics to make you a cool intro

UruseiNeo:
we've already filmed parts for the intros and they're turning out alright so far, though I guess it would look better with motion graphic editing, I don't know anyone who could help me with that so I'm just gonna use what I have.

We're not narrating, me and my friend are hosting it like a webshow. They only narration part would have to be when we show the anime clips.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version