Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:12:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 27
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 15
Total: 15

Author Topic: ending spring 2010 anime and summer 2010 preview  (Read 8768 times)

Offline cata

• Otaku
  • Cata, the Valkyrie Moderator
Re: ending spring 2010 anime and summer 2010 preview
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2010, 02:28:01 AM »
If I see something scary it just usually makes it harder for me to sleep for a few days. >_<

That doesn't happen to me at all. I lie down and think to myself: "Damn, that was scary! LOL!!! Okay, time to sleep. It was just a movie/game anyways. It's fiction" and I fall asleep.

Sometimes of course it's hard to fall asleep but for different reasons. Sometimes it's because I'm anxious about something and others it's because I can't block certain images from my head (love troubles to be more precise).

And there's even those times where we're sick or someone's making noises xD

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2010, 05:04:25 AM »
Well there's nothing much now that scares me or keeps me awake.
Maybe just one thing keeps tormenting me when I'm trying to sleep and that's... death... yes... I get really bummed out when I think about it...  it's not always... it's just happens sometimes when watching the news or hearing about other peoples deaths gets me thinking so much about it that I have a hard time trying to get to sleep.
I sleep during the day so... yeah... it's hard to forget something someone just told you 5 minutes before you go to bed.

Not that I care much about the people that die... what makes me worry is what happens after you die? Do you see the light at the end of the tunnel... or is it more like turning of a TV... puff... and all goes black.

Then comes a Juuden-chan and charges me up... and I am good again... all happy and perverted... ;D And I can then go back to sleep dreaming about my harem... :P
"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."
I wonder which one is true!?

Offline cata

• Otaku
  • Cata, the Valkyrie Moderator
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2010, 10:58:41 AM »
Death scares me, too but it's not like EVERYDAY (LoL). I mean, if I think of my dad's death, I end up crying and HE'S ALIVE!!! xD  I mean, I love my dad so it's normal for me to cry for him but... why would I imagine him dying or dead? Probably it's because I feel like my life depends on him since my mom's kinda dead to me and from my perspective my stepmother is a female dog (you know what I meant, don't you?) I'm over 18 (a few months xD) but I still can't support myself so whichever way I would choose (stepmom or real mom) I would still be effed up.

Then there are times where I think: "man, this person will someday die". Guess who this person his? My FRIENDS!!! I mean, is this normal? Just randomly thinking that one day they'll die? The good thing is that everytime these thoughts come up, I become happy because I want to enjoy them more (this sounded SO wrong).

And then of course are the times when I think of my own death but when that happens it stays for a LONG time, like weeks thinking about it at night. But eventually it goes away and leaves me alone... until it comes back again. I haven't these for quite a while and I think it has to do on your mood. Besides my stepmom problems, I can't say I'm unhappy because I graduated from high school, I might go to Law School (PRAY, WISH ME LUCK, ETC), I've tons of friends, I can watch Anime and play games almost all day, I have a laptop, I have food, I have a house, I have a bed, I'm not in love with or crushing on anyone (better having no one than someone who's not worth it =D) and I'm ALIVE!!! =D

I think that when you die you feel it (except if you're unconscious). Like, I think that people start seeing black and hearing less and unable to breath. It must be horrible. And as far as what happens when death comes... Who knows? I'll find out when I get there ;)

I also think that the older you become, you either get more scared or less. It all depends on how you deal with life problems.

Oh I forgot to say this: men tend to fear death more than women do. I believe this is true because my dad freaks out when he thinks of someone close dying. LoL

Sorry for the wall of text.

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2010, 04:09:12 AM »
Do I even have to say it? Ok... I will... Spoiler Alert...

http://randomc.net/2010/07/22/amagami-ss-04

I was very surprised to see how this episode ended... I now have a idea what they intend to do with this thing... one part there got me thinking about School Days... (hotel part) but all went well... XD
A video game turned anime... and a anime turned video game... that's what they are trying to do. Finish one arc... and... ok lets start the game again and chose another girl... I now wonder... will they all be Happy endings... or will there be a bad ending???
"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
  • Kroptik, prince of Tecas.
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2010, 07:25:00 AM »
I was wondering about that last part too (about there only being happy endings). :o
Guess we'll have to wait and see, though I'm said that I'll have to wait 4 more weeks for the girl I want to see the most. :(

By the way, did anyone elsee watch the first episode of this one? It'll only take 6 minutes of your life anyway (2 3-minute ONAs), I'm sure it won't be too big a bother even if you don't like it. :P
Signatured postponed until I cba to make a new one. x.x

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2010, 01:51:45 AM »
Will it be made into anime series? And where can I see it?

Offline janus

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2010, 02:35:42 AM »
HAPPY.....oh wait, wrong thread

currently a few at the same time
I was planning on dropping Mitsudomoe, since I didn't like the art style nor the gags. I don't like the chipmunk teeth very well, two of the main characters are perverted but in the guy type of way. The gag in episode 2 where some of the characters were covered with mucus or piss it reminded me of some American cartoons. the third episode was about misunderstandings, it was very funny and I hope it gets better from there.

Asobi ni Iku yo! is about a girl alien that comes from space that is now living in the main character's home and that boy has a girl childhood friend and a teacher that knows him well. it seem all generic right, except for the twist, the teacher and the childhood friend are part of some kind of organization trying to capture the alien. It doesn't seem very exiting for me but I'm going to see where this one heads

▲
▲ ▲

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2010, 05:23:58 AM »

What do you mean?
If you're tanking about the one I posted, then that's all the plans there are for that so far. :S
Why they decided to make something so short is beyond me though...
What do you gain from doing 2 3 minute "episodes"? D:

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2010, 05:25:19 AM »
Asobi ni Iku yo!
Well his childhood friend is a CIA wannabe... and works as a spy for the agency... His teacher is a member in a weird organization... that doesn't like the fact that a beautiful girl with cat ears and tail be the first alien contact. Then there's a 3rd organization that wants to kill him and the cat girl alien... but the girl that uses the special suit to carry out the assassination mission is his school friend and she likes him...

If this is confusing just watch the first 2 episodes it will be easier to understand.

The weird part is that except for the organizations the rest of the world (Okinawa) doesn't seem to much bothered by the aliens walking down their streets...

I just don't understand why use the CIA... it's so 80's... ;D Couldn't they come up with some other agency... like CDU or something.

What do you mean?
If you're tanking about the one I posted, then that's all the plans there are for that so far. :S
Why they decided to make something so short is beyond me though...
What do you gain from doing 2 3 minute "episodes"? D:

I mean that I want you to give me a link to where I can watch those 2 episodes... well 1 because the other isn't out yet.
And they do ONA mostly to promote works or as a market study...
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 05:28:26 AM by FallinG_StaR »

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2010, 07:18:56 PM »
ONA 1 right here.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=794KLP41

The second one comes out in the 30th.