Forum > YouTube Movies Anime Related

VOCALOID LIVE!

<< < (2/11) > >>

veehive:
Offtopic: If it's my post you're looking to copy&re-post, go ahead. Heck, I'd be flattered if you thought that highly of it.

Offtopic: watch now -- he wasn't talking about MY post -- so humiliating ....

Update -- Sunday night, 11pm EDST -- SEGA pulled the video for "Magnet". It's gone. "Double Lariat" is still up, but I don't know for how long. Damn it. Enjoy it while you can.

SonicDaMan:
Why is SEGA so butthurt over this??? Are they trying to keep the concert a secret from us or something? XD

Heheh, I used to listen to Gorrilaz back then.

veehive:
I know, it's damned hard for us to take when this is our ONLY source for it. But, I understand their viewpoint -- they spent a lot of money to make this concert happen (3D CGI at THIS quality?!! WOW!) and they want to protect their right -- copyright -- to it so they can have the income to make more like it in the future (or pay back the debt they incurred from producing this one).

For my part, I can only hope and pray that thye make the show available on hard disc (DVD/Blu-Ray) for purchase through common sources.

As of Right Now (9:30 am EDST, Monday the 15th), DoubleLariat is still up.

FallinG_StaR:
Hmm... unfortunatly I wasn't able to see the 1st video... but the 2nd from Double Lariat... sent chils down my spine... but not in a good way... more like in a way when you go down a street... and you see a mime standing in your path... ;D

That was weird... ;D

UruseiNeo:
LMAO I downloaded it before it got taken down XD

Don't worry though, someone else posted the same song as "Part 2" of the concert (they posted 4 parts so far I believe, better go check them out under "Vocaloid Live Concert")

Edit:  Go to this guy's channel for the concert parts (so far he has the first 5 uploaded, I expect he will upload more) http://www.youtube.com/user/CLaRaShooWW

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version