Forum > YouTube Movies Anime Related

VOCALOID LIVE!

(1/11) > >>

veehive:
See these while you can (meaning RIGHT NOW!!!), they're being taken down almost as fast as they get put up.

From a recent event where they reverse-projected excellent 3D CGI images of the Vocaloids onto a transparent screen and had them perform songs, accompanied by a live band.

I cannot find words to adequately describe my reaction. There are no superlatives great enough. For me, THIS IS THE REVOLUTION!

Magnet
(update: Sunday 11pm Eastern Daylight Time -- SEGA pulled this video. No use trying it now.)
#Invalid YouTube Link#

Double Lariat
#Invalid YouTube Link#

janus:
ok downloaded the songs just in case,
Double Lariat the few of the first songs that I liked from luka I still have the original swf video somewhere in my hard drive
but no song from luka can top this song in my book.....yet
#Invalid YouTube Link#

and if only if I would of known I would of gone to this virtual concert in a heartbeat,
#Invalid YouTube Link#

good thing I got to see the Idolmaster virtual concert

It seems that I put videos in every post, but I feel I must share them so....

cata:
But... how can they do that? Did they put a person inside a costume and the face is a robotic mask? Oo

Or is it a video?

Or is it a 3D video they're showing and the taping camera has a 3D lens?

Or... I ran out of ideas. xD

janus:
keep going cata you are almost there :P :

Or they used a "transparent screen projector".......

Kroptik:
This isn't really new technology, anyone who watched the EMAs back in 2005 should remember this:
#Invalid YouTube Link#

Although it does seem a lot better done with vocaloid. And lets not neglect the "hotter" and "cuter" improvements too. xD

Offtopic: By the way, mind if I "shamelessly" copy your post to post in another anime forum? :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version