Forum > Urusei Yatsura Fan-Art, Graphics and CG's

There! THAT Oughta Confuse The Locals ...!

<< < (5/5)

lumlover:
I follow a lot of sites, lum/UY related, and today in one of those, I found this:

--- Quote ---Speaking of UY… I can’t tell you how indescribably weird it was to run across this truck in The Middle of Nowhere.
--- End quote ---

you are like a legend in the UY fansites veehive! (If you would like me to remove the pic please let me know)

veehive:
No problem! Thank you for posting!

Urusei0Yatsura:
That's awesome. Do you know how I could get a custom phone case made? It would be cool to have a black case with a red NERV logo on it. Other than anime it would be cool to have an asexual/bisexual banner case and keyring. I haven't been able to find one online.

trex:

--- Quote from: lumlover on February 02, 2016, 04:41:46 AM ---I follow a lot of sites, lum/UY related, and today in one of those, I found this:

--- Quote ---Speaking of UY… I can’t tell you how indescribably weird it was to run across this truck in The Middle of Nowhere.
--- End quote ---

you are like a legend in the UY fansites veehive! (If you would like me to remove the pic please let me know)

--- End quote ---

Wow nice. Where was it? United States?

veehive:
Yes.  :hehe

Sadly, though, that will be the last viewing. I've closed my Photobucket account (getting WAY too buggy), so any images I've hosted through there will vanish.  :-[

Cheers, all!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version