Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:06:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 24
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 16
Total: 16

Author Topic: Does sexual arousal really cause a nose bleed?  (Read 54898 times)

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
  • Kroptik, prince of Tecas.
Re: Does sexual arousal really cause a nose bleed?
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2009, 05:34:25 AM »
The nipple and areola of males and females can be erotic receptors, sometimes intense enough to elicit orgasm in some individuals of either sex.

Hmm... So that's why in hentai OVA they are constantly pinching/grabbing/licking/sucking the nipples... of girls...  :9

I'm surprised you didn't know that... xD
You need to get a bit of your hentais and more into the knowledge of it. :P

Oh... and btw...
...The erection of nipples is not due to erectile tissue, but due to the contraction of smooth muscle under the control of the autonomic nervous system. It is more akin to a hair follicle standing on end than to a sexual erection. Nipple erections are a product of the pilomotor reflex which causes goose bumps. The erection of the nipple is partially due to the cylindrically-arranged muscle cells found within it. Nipple erection can also be caused by a tactile response to cold temperature in both males and females. Nipple erection may also result during sexual arousal in females and males, or during breastfeeding. Both are caused by the release of oxytocin.

So my point on cold is proven. :)
Signatured postponed until I cba to make a new one. x.x

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2009, 05:48:33 AM »
Well... both of our points are proven.

Btw... Lets see if the nose bleed is really true...

Test #1

Ok... I'll wait for the results... XD

Btw, does anyone have a tissue??? It looks like my nose is bleeding...  ;D
"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."
I wonder which one is true!?

Offline SonicDaMan

• Another Canadian
  • Huge Fan
  • nyoro~n
    • My deviantART page
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2009, 06:25:53 AM »
My nose is bleeding right now, but it's not because of the picture sorry =(

Offline veehive

• Psychotic Fan
  • dare to be intelligent
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2009, 06:34:15 AM »
My nose is running, not bleeding (caught a cold this week), aaaaaaaaaaand ... she's not really that hot. Got anything better? :P
So Old, I'm Young Again!

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2009, 07:17:21 AM »
My nose is bleeding right now, but it's not because of the picture sorry =(

Yeah... mine wasn't bleeding because of the picture either... It's just I should have looked over my shoulder before opening the Hentai/Ecchi picture folder on the PC. XD

My nose is running, not bleeding (caught a cold this week), aaaaaaaaaaand ... she's not really that hot. Got anything better? :P

She's not hot? See's on the beach under a palm tree... with just a bikini... and the poor girl is still so hot that she wants to take the bikini off... XD
And btw... for me I like short haired girls... so this is hot... XD

And btw... again... Even if I tried... I wouldn't be able to find anything that could satisfy a veteran otaku like Mr. Veehive... or SDM that apparently bleeds from the nose for no reason... XD
"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."

Offline SonicDaMan

• Another Canadian
  • Huge Fan
  • nyoro~n
    • My deviantART page
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2009, 07:40:31 AM »
or SDM that apparently bleeds from the nose for no reason... XD

Naw, it's just the dryness of the winter. Ya, poor excuse, i know, i know. =P

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2009, 07:42:11 AM »
Humidifier... XD

Offline SonicDaMan

• Another Canadian
  • Huge Fan
  • nyoro~n
    • My deviantART page
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2009, 07:43:56 AM »
anyways..... I think Veehive and possibly me out of curiosity are waiting for Test #2 XD

Offline cata

• Otaku
  • Cata, the Valkyrie Moderator
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2009, 10:33:29 AM »
SDM that apparently bleeds from the nose for no reason... XD

I also have several nosebleeds for no apparent reason. Sometimes, I know why it happens. When it's too hot, in the summer, I bleed because it has something to do with the pressure on my nose veins. In the Winter, I often bleed from the nose because when I catch a cold, I constantly wipping my nose and it gets sore. At somepoint, the tissue that protects my nose veins is so thin, that eventually it will rip off once I wipe my nose or sneeze. And there I go, bleeding again. xD 
And as if it wasn't enough, once the nosebleed stops, if I sneeze or wipe my nose again, it restarts all over again. I'm serious, one day I'll need a blood transplant. >.<

And then of course, it happens for no apparent reason:

Reading a book during classes - nosebleed
Taping me and some friends for a project - nosebleed (this one happened Thursday and it took me 30 minutes to stop it)
And so on...

I guess Kanako fits me well. xD

Offline veehive

• Psychotic Fan
  • dare to be intelligent
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2009, 02:43:45 PM »
... a veteran otaku like Mr. Veehive...

Hahahaha! :*) "Veteran otaku". I only came to find anime & manga 3 years ago, and what little I've seen has shown me just how BIG the universe of anime/manga/MMORPG/visual novels is ... and how I am only involved in a tiny fraction of it all. I am so not an otaku. :)

Same thing applies to when I was doing comic books in the late-90's up through March 2004. I was only doing a half-dozen independent titles but if I said "I'm reading comic books" everybody would think Stuporheroes Stuff, and I'd have to explainnnnn .... ::)
So Old, I'm Young Again!

Offline ferrango

• Big Fan
  • I feel a bad Omen on you.
    • Lotto Lorenzo
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2009, 09:42:17 PM »
And as if it wasn't enough, once the nosebleed stops, if I sneeze or wipe my nose again, it restarts all over again. I'm serious, one day I'll need a blood transplant. >.<
Don't tell me. I've been cauterized (is it spelled right?) something like six times and my nosebleeds used to last about hours when i was younger. all due to a wrong diagnosis. it's five years now that they don't last more than ten minutes (they usually end in five) but i still nosebleed during the season changes or when i got a cold, and i'm still a bit scared of that.
believe me, if you're seven and you woke up in the early morning with the pillow covered in your blood, you're not gonna forget that for the rest of your life.
I consider myself an expert about it (and nobody knows how much i'd like not to.).
well, sorry for that, it just went out of me, but, you know, they say that a common problem is a half joy (in Italian is something like that), so..
Long live to Lum, our queen and goddess

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2009, 02:13:47 AM »

She's not hot? See's on the beach under a palm tree... with just a bikini... and the poor girl is still so hot that she wants to take the bikini off... XD
And btw... for me I like short haired girls... so this is hot... XD

And btw... again... Even if I tried... I wouldn't be able to find anything that could satisfy a veteran otaku like Mr. Veehive... or SDM that apparently bleeds from the nose for no reason... XD

She hasn't taken the bikini off though.... And that bikini looks way too weird. o.0
Besides, long hair is way hotter then short hair, the longer the better... ::)

Offline veehive

• Psychotic Fan
  • dare to be intelligent
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2009, 02:22:21 AM »
I just don't think she's all that sexy. Looks kind of shallow. Just a curvy shell, y'know? Sexy is more about the personality than the physicality (although [1] to my shame, a heavily flawed exterior will turn me off, and/but [2] the personality WILL show through the physicality)

Still waiting for test #2, btw ....  ;D :9 })
So Old, I'm Young Again!

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2009, 02:27:00 AM »
Let's not demand too much before Lum-chan has to make this an 18+ forum, shall we? xD

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2009, 06:00:15 AM »
I just don't think she's all that sexy. Looks kind of shallow. Just a curvy shell, y'know?

I know... But this was never to see if the girl was hot or sexy... It was to see if it would cause a nose bleed... or like in real world... an erection... nipples or other parts... XD

But anyway... Kroptik is right... no more tests... that's for people over 18... I'll just leave some more for you to enjoy... XD

By reserved101 at 2009-12-06

By reserved101 at 2009-09-14

This one I already posted around here... or was it in the chat?! Anyway here's Lum...

By reserved101 at 2009-09-14