Forum > YouTube Movies UY * Lum Related

another Urusei yatsura mad

<< < (2/6) > >>

janus:

--- Quote from: UruseiNeo on November 06, 2009, 10:51:26 PM ---allow me to be the first to congratulate you on this find, it's really good.
Someone should upload it to youtube.

--- End quote ---
and there is more where that came from, unfortunately there isn't much  UY fan made content out there in nico nico but there is plenty profesional-looking fan made videos there

--- Quote from: SonicDaMan on November 07, 2009, 12:36:22 AM ---
They didn't "get" them. If you look closely, these are actually re-animated. Also easy to see that since the Ranma 1/2-parodied clips look the same.

--- End quote ---

yep that was the the thing that caught my eye, everything looked "cleaner" than the originals

ohh and I forgot to mention, in nico nico douga, there unfortunately some bad video quality times where at a certain time where the video looks bad. So don't save the video if during that time if you want the best quality

SonicDaMan:
Found out some more info. My good pal tuxedomoroboshi (on YouTube) pointed out the creator of this animation:

Quote (too lazy to reword this =P):
"To answer your question, I know exactly who made this (and I remember seeing it before, too). It was created by a Japanese artist from Pixiv with the screen name of "おと子" (pronounced "otoko", though the way it's spelled is somewhat of a pun). That person's UY fanart is some of my most favorite UY fanart, too!"

cata:
It's awesome! I just think Lum's behind should be better when she's doing the "Akane's" dance of Ranma 1/2's Opening 1. xD

Kroptik:
That guy can draw. :o
That's some pretty clean drawing. xD
And the "Akane Dance" part really caught my eyes, since I've seen that intro a ton of times. xD

Overall, great find. ;D

SonicDaMan:

--- Quote from: Kroptik on November 08, 2009, 01:35:05 AM ---And the "Akane Dance" part really caught my eyes, since I've seen that intro a ton of times. xD

--- End quote ---

Same here. Good enough to be in my sig XD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version