Forum > Urusei Yatsura Goodies 'n' Stuff

Urusei yatsura calendar

(1/8) > >>

ferrango:
Hi to all!!!
does anyone of you know if there is an UY calendar for year 2010 freely avaible on the net?
I'm not looking for anything particular, something like the ones in the picture section.
otherwise I'll have to find my old copy of publisher 98 and see what i can get :).

Thanx in advance

ferrango:
First: i know i should have edited the previous post, but...
So, which template do you think is better?? please answer!!!

(if the admin allows me to do it, I'll upload them into the site's gallery instead of an external site)

Template 1

Template 2

Well, they're publisher 2007 default templates, so they can be edited if they're too...poor (and i think they are).

So, tell me which is best (i can't change template every month, can I?)

UruseiNeo:
Most calendars like this have a different template per month.

My calendar has a different game advertisement for each month.

I also think it would look better if the days were in squares, instead of just numbers. Then it'd be easier to write inside and stuff.

U can tell this calendar is for Japan kinda, cause Sunday is at the end of the eek (instead of the beginning) and its red, symbolizing the day off, where as Saturday isn't, symbolizing work or school day.

ferrango:
what do you mean by "for Japan kinda"? Even on my phone (and on every calendar i saw) Sunday is at the end.
And yes, I'm a student so Sunday is red because of that :)

cata:
Portugal sees Sunday as the end of the week but I personally see it as the new day of the week. My Sporting CP callendar has Sunday as the end of the week and so as my cellphone's callendar.

I like the first frame and I also agree 100% with Urusei0Yatsura.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version