Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 23
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 16
Total: 16

Author Topic: THE DRUNK STORK  (Read 17512 times)

Offline gatulon

• Big Fan
Re: THE DRUNK STORK
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2009, 11:13:56 AM »
I can not help but imagine how Rumiko Takahashi would drawn Lum that imagines her death caused by a jar of garlic.

There is no one among you who feel able to try?

PS: cousin is an autobiographical reference when Aiko falls from changing?

Offline GiovaneDinamitardo

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2009, 11:32:37 PM »
URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON[/b][/color] (click on this link to read the whole plot of this saga).

"THE DRUNK STORK"

CHAPTER EIGHT: SHADOWS ON THE DARKNESS [color]

Tomobiki, springtime

Nor Lamù nor Sham Poo would never expect to witness a scene like that but the reality was beyond imagination and there was no question of a good thing.

Fact ...

... AIKO WAS FLYING, FLOATING IN THE AIR....

... AND WAS THROWING STRONG ZAPS ON ATARU ("her majesty" evidently had mistaken him for something similar to a plush or some other type of toy to be demolished)...

... AND HAD A PAIR OF SMALL HORNS ON HER HEAD ...

... ABOVE ALL, NOW HER SKIN WAS COMPLETELY COLORED BLACK AND YELLOW (like the alien' stripped bikini).

Short, AKIO HAD BECOME A PERFECT ONI !!!!

[Lamù, babbling lost in panic] H.. how c.. could happen a s.. such a thing?
[Sham Poo, getting suspicious] Sissy, is not that you gave heL something NOT fol eaLthians use ?
[Lamù, now rather nervous] What the fool are you saying ?
[Sham Poo, more suspicious] FoL example, it isn't that you have fed he with  something that you cook it?
[Lamù, now angry] NOT AT ALL, I JUST GAVE HER SOME MILK POWDER !!
[Sham Poo, now angry too] WICH ONE ?!?

NOW LAMU' REALIZED THAT MADE A TERRIBLE ERROR...

... but it was too late to remedy.

[Lamù, babbling again] gh... gh.. I... I gave her the milk powder that I found on my first aid kit.
[Sham Poo, more angry] Sissy, give to me that damned milk.

A short fly...
... and Lamù come back with the famous powder.

Sham Poo read the warnings (her father learned how to read aliens' ideograms when she went on Uru planet)...

.... AND ...

[SHAM POO, FURIOUS] SISSY, YOU STUPID !!! LOOK !!! <<NOT TO GIVE TO THE EAlTHIANS>> !! [now scared, TOP scared] OH MY GOD !! OH-MY-GOD !!! <<WHEN TAKEN IN LAlGE DOSES TH.. THElE ISN'T NO ANTIDOTE>> !!
[Lamù, lost in panic] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!

But the two sisters were still forgetting something...

[ATARU, GROAMING IN PAIN] HEY, YOU FORGET ME ?!? IF YOU DON'T HOLD HER I'LL DIE SOON !!!!

Was in that moment that the chinese had the right idea.

A SUDDEN, GREAT JUMP...

... AND CATCHED AIKO ON HER LITTLE HORNS !!

The zaps stopped immediately !!

[Aiko, screaming and crying] Uèèèèèèèèèèèèèèèèèè !!
[Sham Poo, breathing loudly] [anf anf] Luckily I manage to neutLalize her !

Ataru rose from the ashes (SO MUCH CARBONYZED) and walked in front of the alien.

[ATARU, FURIOUS] DAMNED ALIEN, CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO ME HOW WE'LL RETURN HER TO THE EMPEROR IN THIS STATE ?!?

HEARING THOSE WORDS, LAMU' BECAME TOTALLY YELLOW IN FACE !!!

[Lamù, babbling lost in panic] We... we cannot return her right now to the emperor...
[Sham Poo, babbling and lost in panic too] .... ehm....n.... no... we cannot...
[Lamù, same situation] But if we hold her for more with us......
[Sham Poo, same situation] ... HE WILL COMNDEN US TO SUFFEl THE 999 CHINESE TOlTULES !!!!

Once again, in the mind of Lamù, appeared a great jar full of garlic !!!

[Ataru, lost in panic too] I think that we have just a last hope: that the milk that she drunk wasn't enough to transform her in an Oni in an irreversible way !
[Sham Poo, with trembling voice] Yes but... in whic whay we'll know if she will come back to noLmal ?
[Lamù, with trembling voice too] We... we'll discover it only living !

But, fortunately, the new way to be of Aiko had also a benefical effect: in fact she begun to sleep so deeply.

[Ataru, now with clear voice] Hey, this is the first time that she sleeps during the morning. [and took her on his arms]
[Sham Poo, with a great smile and fake sweet voice] It meens that you don't need me anymoLe. [now with clear voice] SAYONAlAAAAAAAAA, I HAVE TO MANAGE AN IMPOlTAN BUSINESS [and ran away from the main door]
[Lamù, so angry] HEY, THIS IS DISERTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOON !!!!

POCK !!!

[Ataru, so angry] DAMNED ALIEN, DO YOU WANNA WAKE UP HER AGAIN ?!?

The alien fell down to the ground, standing in a silly pose, without enough strength to replicate...
... BECAUSE ATARU THROWED ON HER HEAD A GREAT GARLIC !!

ELSEWHERE, MEANWHILE...

In a notorious house, a "dark shadow" was trying to enter by stealth into the room of a girl.
The handle turned silently ...
... The door opened gently ...

... And ...

[---] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!

... TENS OF ARROWS NAILED RANMA TO THE WALL (in a pose very funny and stupid!)

[RANMA, FURIOUS] NABIKI, YOU DAMNEEEEEEEEEEEED !!!

Fortunately the house was totally empty, so none could hear him.

He "landed" from the wall...

... AND ...

... TENS OF SHURIKEN WHISTLED THROUGH THE AIR !!!

But this time Ranma prevented them.

[Ramna, grabbed to the ceiling] You stupid, did you really think that I fell twice in the same trick?

CRASH !!!

THE CEILING COLLAPSED ON THE GROUND (and Ranma with it)

[Ranma, so wounded but furious, standing in a silly pose] NABIKI, YOU DAMNEEEEEED !!

Finally he noticed a little box....
... over it it was written "Akane's pregnancy test"...
... he opened it..

... AND ...

POW !!!

... A PUNCH CONNECTED TO A SPRING STROKE RANMA IN FACE!

Ignoring the pain it looked more deeply into the case...
... AND FOUND A LITTLE PAPER...
... he began to read it...

... AND...

SHOCK !!!

"Notice for thieves: the pregnancy test Akane it's with me always. If you want to get it will cost you 50.000.000 yen"

[RANMA, SCREAMING FURIOUSLY] NABIKI, YOU DAMNEEEEEEEEEEEEED !!!

KATHUMP !!!

AN IRON FELL ON THE HEAD OF RANMA (over it there was a written a great ideogram for which meant "you stupid").

Was in that moment that someone entered into the house: still wounded, Ranma found the strenght to rise and to walk in front of her.

[Ranma, still groaming in pain] Kasumi, where are Akane and Nabiki ?
[Kasumi, blinking her eyes] Well, they said to me that had a date today.
[Ranma, now curious] ONCE MORE ? Do you know where and when ?!? AND WHICH WHOM ?

A lots of time later Ranma was wandering (apparently without goal) into the main streets of Tomobiki...

... WHEN ...

SHOCK !!!

RANMA SAW AKANE AND NABIKI, IN "SWEET CONVERSATION" WITH TWO GUYS !!

They really seemed so excited...
... so joyful...
... SO HAPPY !!!

SUDDENLY....

... ALL AROUND RANMA BECAME DARK !!!

Ranma touched a little "things" that were blindfolded.
They looked like paws and claws of a panda...

[Ranma, bored and angry at the same time] Daddy, really do you think that I fell into the same trick any time?!?
[A JOYFUL VOICE] SUlPlISE !!!

Ranma turned ...

... AND ...

FOUND SHAM POO IN FRONT OF HIM, WEARING TWO FUNNY GLOVES MADE IN THE SHAPE OF PANDA'S LEGS !!

The chinese grabbed.... [OOPS!] .... "huged" immediately Ranma, so gently.

[Sham Poo, sweetly red in face, talking with dreamy voice] Oh Lanma, it's wondeLful to meet you heLe.
[Ranma, so shocked] Sh.. sham Poo, y.. you scared me !!
[Sham Poo, same voice] Why ? YOU'lE NOT HAPPY TO SPEND SOMETIMES WITH YOUl LOVELY WIFE ?!?

Out of the corner of the eye, Ranma watched a bit to Akane...

... who did the same ...

... AND TURNED ON THE OTHER SIDE, THEN HELD THE HAND ON THAT UNKNOWN GUY ...

... and disappeared into the crowdy.

It was like throwing some gasoline over a great burning fire.

IN FACT...

... RANNMA CAUGHT THE HAND OF THE CHINESE (rather with wrath) ...

... AND...

[Ranma, with a strange angry/sweet voice] COME WITH ME, SHAM POO: TODAY I WANNA ENJOY THE DAY WITH YOU !!!
[Sham Poo, joyful like never seen before) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!!!

... and disappeared them too into the crowd.

FATAL ERROR !!!

If they had looked closer behind them would have noticed a dark shadow that follows them.
"Excellent, now the picture is complete" was his last thought before he also mingled among the people.

The following afternoon Sham Poo was walking along a road (finally) silent: he was tired, both for the (boring) work and for the exuberant affection of her fans but still managed to see the profile of a person well known.

[Sham Poo, so joyful] HELLO SISSY !!
[Lamù, so surprised] Oh... ehm... hello Sham Poo.
[Sham Poo, blinking her large eyes] Sissy, aLe you all Light ?
[Lamù, now so troubled] NOT AT ALL !! [now rather babbling] The point is that... that... [ahem]....
[Sham Poo, now so troubled] Something wLong ?
[Lamù, now with wrath] THIS IS WAHT WILL EXPLAIN TO ME DARLING !! COME, COME ALONG WITH ME: THIS TIME I WON'T FORGIVE HIM !!

Her house was just around the corner ...

... perhaps for this reason that Lamù was not flying ...

... fact is that they entered the front door ...

THE HOUSE WAS TOTALLY WRAPPED IN SILENCE !!

[Sham Poo, with clear voice] DAAAAAAAAlLIIIIIING, WHElE AlE YOU ?
[LAMU', LOST IN PAINC] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!
[Sham Poo, so shocked] Sissy, what's going on ?
[LAMU', SO ANGRY] THE CRADDLE IS EMPTY !!!
[Sham Poo, now with a funny smile] Hey, don't woLLy: peLhaps Ataru led Aiko foL a Lide in the gaLden.
[Lamù, more angry] SHAM POO, WHERE IS THE BABY ?!?

The chinese looked straight at her sister

[Sham Poo, with fake sweet voice] Sissy, YOU'VE TO BE MOlE KIND WITH ME !!!
[Lamù, SO MUCH MORE angry] Sham Poo, I made you a question: WHERE IS THE BABY ?

[SHAM POO, SCREAMING] YOU'lE NOT MY SISTEl !!!

[Lamù, blinking her large eyes] Sorry ?
[Sham Poo, with wrath] If you aLe a spy I must tell you that you do suck: when I watch my sisteL stLaight in the eyes I can always get heL to do what I want, YOU'VE NEVEl NOTICED ?!?

The reaction was not at all what Sham Poo was expecting !!!

IN FACT...

"LAMU'" STRETCHED SUDDENLY HER ARMS...
... Several meters ...
... seemed made of rubber ...
... and froze the chinese to the wall ...
.... AND, WITH HER TONGUE, GRABBED SHAM POO ON THE NECK ...
... AND STARTED TO STRANGLE HER !

Worse, "she" begun to speak with grave, MALE voice.

["Lamù", talking slowly with wrath] OK, no more jokes.

The body of Lamù melted on the floor and now, facing the Chinese, there was a man with expressionless face was completely bald, his skin was pale and his eyes disgusting, coldly blue and bloodshot; everything all contributed to increase the feeling of unease that emanated.

But the worst was yet to come, in fact another man suddenly appeared on the room and caught Sham Poo with his arms.

Despite the chinese were very strong, all his efforts were in vain to free himself: nothing seemed able to break those arms apparently rubbery.

[the "shadow", still talking low and slowly but with wrath] I ask with good manners but this time it will be the last one: where's the girl?
[Sham Poo, still unbreathing] gh... gh... e.. even if I knew I... I would not n... neveL say !!!
[the "shadow", same situation] Ooooooooh, what a pity: I'm forced to be bad.

He went up front ...

... AND TORE ALL HER CLOTHES IN ANGER ...

... Sham Poo was now completely naked ...

... NAKED AND, ESPECIALLY, HELPLESS!

[The "shadow", same situation] SO, LET'S SEE: FROM WHERE WE COULD START?

Hearing this words, the other "shadow" licked greedily Sham Poo's neck and gave her a small bite on the right ear.

[the "other shadow", so excited] Oh, master, leave her to me: SHE'S SO APPETIZING !!!

But Sham Poo wasn't scared at all !!!

[Sham Poo, talking with contemptuous anger] If you plan to Lape me to make me talk you aLe gLeatly mistaken. And it's good to know that when, oveL a thousand yeaLs, that the last woman of my tLibe was Laped, the culpLit suffeLed the wLath of the woman, of heL husband and all of the tribe [NOW SCREAMING] AND EVEN ON HELL WAS SAFE !!!

[The other shadow, same voice and situation] Oh, forgive me, I was forgotting: [now with clear voice] BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU SPEAK ABOUT YOUR HUSBAND !!
[Sham Poo, now surprised] What ? Why ?
[The same shadow, same voice and situation] WELL... I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TORTURES HE'LL BE ABLE TO WITHSTAND !!

The chinese looked up...

... AND ...

[SHAM POO, SHOCKED, SCREAMING DESPERATELY] LANMA, WHAT HAVE THEY DONE ?!?

HANGING FROM THE CEILING HUNG RANMA...
... FAINTED...
... AND HAD VERY DEEP WOUNDS ALL OVER HIS BODY, PRODUCED BY BURNING OF KNIVES !!

[The shadow, same voice] SO FAR WE'VE ONLY JOKING BUT IF YOU DON'T COOPERATE WE'LL REALLY HURT !!!
[Sham Poo, screaming with all her strenghts] YOU CICKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENS !!
[the shadow, same voice] It's inutile to scream, nobody will help you: it has been so easy to neutralyze the guardian robots of this house.

[Sham Poo, screaming and crying] LANMA !!! LANMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!! PLEASE, SAY TO ME THAT YOU'lE STILL ALIVE !!!

[The shadow] Last chance .... WHERE IS THE BABY ?!?

(TO BE CONTINUED)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 11:36:24 PM by GiovaneDinamitardo »

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2009, 12:09:46 AM »

URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON[/b][/color] (click on this link to read the whole plot of this saga).

"THE DRUNK STORK"

CHAPTER NINE: WHEN THE PAST STRIKES BACK[color]

Tomobiki, springtime

Inside the house Lamù the situation was out of control: one of the two "shadows" were still holding Sham Poo (naked and helpless) and the other, with making disgustingly slimy, was approaching Ranma, also helpless because too faint for torture.

[<<The shadow>>, with comptemptuos voice] So ?!? WHERE IS THE BABY ?!? I'm getting nervous !!
[Sham Poo, so scared, with trembling voice] I.. I Leally don't know !!
[<<The shadow>>, same voice and situation] YOU LIAR !!!
[Sham Poo, same voice and situation] THIS IS THE TlUUUUUTH !! I CANNOT LIE !!
[<<The shadow>>, getting nervous] ... AND WHERE COULD THEY BE !??

Mmmmmmmmmh.....

That's right: WHERE WERE ATARU AND AIKO ?!?

In a park not far two people were walking and talking, respectively, while pushing a stroller, where slept two very young children.

[the girl, with touched voice] Oooooooooh, you're really a careful father !
[ATARU, TOP EXCITED] REALLY ? [and put an hand behind his head, giggling]
[the girl, now so blue] If I think to my husband it takes on me depression: rather than care me and the child he prefers to spend hours and hours playing videogames [sigh]

Hearing those words, Ataru took both her hands, gently.

[Ataru, with grave voice] How can be possible to abandon a flower so beautiful and delicate ?!?
[The girl, back touched] OOOOOOOH, YOU'RE SO NICE !!!!

"Hey", was his thought, "I'd never thought of but HAVING A BABY IS A GREAT WAY TO MEET A LOT OF YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL MUMMIES !!!"

[the girl, now curious] Can I take a look to your daugher ?
[Ataru, now a bit embarassed, with a silly, nervous smile] W.. Well, d.. don't let strange ideas: w... we've been to a birthday party and everyone was masked, including my daughter. You have no idea what I was struggling for tricks in this way.
[the girl, so surprised] W.... WOOOOOOOW !!! SHE REALLY SEEMS A LITTLE ONI !!

But in his home the situation wasn't cheerful at all.

[<<The shadow>>, so much nervous]I finished the patience: or you tell me where is the baby or I'll make a couple more "strokes" to your husband!
[Sham Poo, screaming desperately] NOOOOO !! NOOOOO !!! MElCY !! MElCY !! I lEALLY DON'T KNOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!!

IVAIN !!!

<<The shadow>> took a glass of water...

... AND THREW IT IN FACE OF RANMA !!

[<<The shadow>>, with sadic voice] WAKE UP, IT'S TIME TO DIE !!!

Was in that moment that Sham Poo begun to giggle in an evil way.

[<<The shadow>>, so surprised] What's going on ? See torturing your husband made you mad?
[Sham Poo, with evil voice] Eh eh eh eh eh, I've alLeady said: [now screaming] YOU DO SUCK AS SPIES !!
[<<The shadow>>, even surprised] Sorry ?
[Sham Poo, with wrath] when Lanma gets wet with cold wateL becomes a woman, [now screaming] YOU'VE NEVEl NOTICIED ? [now back with evil voice] Instead he Lemained a man! Tell him to stop playing this comedy, I no longeL believe !!!

It was then that the other hint that was holding her gave her a bit deeper into his right ear: Sham Poo cried very strong due to the pain.

[the other shadow, with wrath] MASTER, LEAVE HER TO ME !!!
[the master shadow, even nervous] Let it be !! WE NEED HER ENTIRE !!
[the other shadow, same situation] WELL, EVEN WITHOUT A LEG SHE WOULD HELP US !! Then we know that THE THIGH IS THE BEST PART !!

... AND GAVE HER ANOTHER DEEP BIT ON HER RIGHT ARM !!!

Sham Poo finally realized !!

THEY DIDN'T WANTED AT ALL TO RAPE HER...

... THEY WANTED TO MAKE HER SOMETHING WORSE !!

[Sham Poo, lost in painc] H.. HEY.. HEY... Y... YOU WON'T....

[A POWERFUL VOICE] NEVER MIND MY SISTER !!

[the master shadow, so surprised] WHO IS THERE ?!?
[LAMU', IN FLY, WITH CROSSED ARM, SO MUCH ANGRY] You do not have enough lightning that I've pulled the last time, isn't it ?!?

The shadow did a bow in front of her !!

[...] I'm so honored, you havn't forgotten me !!!
[LAMU', SAME SITUATION] I CANNOT FORGET A SUCH SUCKER BEING LIKE YOU..... EDDY !

"The mouth lifted by that haughty meal".....

[EDDY, WITH WRATH AND AN EVIL GIGGLE] eh eh eh..... THE "WAWEs" ARE BACK !!!

[Sham Poo, still scared] S... SISSY, YOU KNOW THEM ?!?
[Lamù, same situation] They are a group of alien cannibals, their race is the most disgusting of all the universe. [now with wrath] WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING ON EARTH?!?

[Eddy, with clear voice] FOOD !!!

Hearing those words, Sham Poo had an heart attack !!!

[Sham Poo, stil scared] Oh.. Oh my God... y.. you won't Leally eat me ?!?
[AXEL, still holding Sham Poo] If you don't stay quiet I'll eat you a little a time !!
[Lamù, so shocked] F.. <<Food>> ?!?
[Eddy, with evil voice] Well, the earthlings have a wonderful flavor and are so easy to digest [and giggled]
[Lamù, now with evil voice] The earthians will defend themselves with all their strenghts [now screaming] WHAT IF IT WASN'T ENOUGH I'LL ASK TO MY FATHER TO MOBILIZE THE ARMY AND TO RUN TO THEIR AID !!!

Hearing those words Sham Poo got troubled a lot.

[Sham Poo, still held and so shocked] S.. Sissy, h.. HOW LONG DADDY HAS AN AlMY ON HIS OWN ?!?
[Lamù, still with wrath] DAD HAS ALWAYS HAD AN ARMY !!!
[Sham Poo, now surprised a lot, with trembling voice] W... Wow ! Dad is a geneLal ?!?
[Lamù, same voice]HE'S MORE THAN A GENERAL !!!

Now Sham Poo was totally confused: she could not imagine what could be in excess of a general.

YET IT WAS SO EASY TO UNDERSTAND !!!

[Lamù, now with evil voice] The tecnology of our firends earthians is more advanced than yours !!! [now screaming again] SO IF YOU WERE PLANNING TO INVADE THE EARTH IS BETTER THAT YOU THINK IT AGAIN BEFORE DOING !!!

[Eddy, still with evil voice] DO THEY KNOW HOW TO KILL US ?!?

[Lamù, now so troubled] What ?

[Eddy, same voice] Eh eh eh, even if they managed to destroy our ships, with their conventional weapons will never be able to kill us: you can probably kill a plant firing with a gun? Or kill a wall of rubber hitting him with a stone?!? and then, when we'll have the child back, we will have an interesting bridgehead on this silly planet !

[Lamù, now screaming] SO IT WAS TRUE, YOU'RE THE KIDNAPPERS !!!

[Eddy, same voice] Congratulations, you got it !! Incredible, isn't it ? Thanks to that stupid girl the bulk of our army will take with no effort this group of islands; when we occupied the whole country, the earthians will never drive us out of here! No nation has enough power to invade this land that, in contrast, are full of slaves and food (AND YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IS THE FOOD I MEAN!)
[Lamù, screaming] I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!

... AND GAVE HIM A GREAT ZAP !!!

???

..... [OH MY GOD]....

LAMU' REALLY WANTED TO GIVE HIM A GREAT ZAP...

... BUT NOTHING HAPPENED !!!

[Sham Poo, so troubled] SISSY, SISSY: WHAT'S GOING ON ?!? [now screaming] HEY, AlE YOU HEAlING MEEEEEE ?!?

NO !!

LAMU' NOT HEARD NO MORE !!

HER HEAD WAS BUZZING LIKE A BEEHIVE...

... WAS SEEING DOUBLE...

... AND WAS IN A COLD SWEAT !!!

SHORT, SHE WAS HAVING ANOTHER CRISIS OF ABSTINENCE !!!

[Eddy, screaming] WALTER, CATCH HER !!

The body of Ranma melted immediately and the venguer that was hidden inside, with a sudden jump, captured the alien, who was trembling so much.

[Sham Poo, screaming desperately] SISSY !!! SISSYYYYYYYYY! HOW AlE YOU ? HOW AlE YOU ?!?

[Eddy, with evil voice] Don't worry [now with sadic voice] SHE JUST NEEDS THIS ONES !!!

He opened his hands...

... IT WAS FULL OF UMEBOSHIS ...

... and gorge Lamù with them, who was forced to swallow.

Spasms stopped immediately but it was clear that the alien was more than just drunk and began to stagger and saying strange things.

[Lamù, with drunk voice, flying in a strange way] W... wooow ! >HIC< H.. how many >HIC< nice peeeeeeeeople !!! >HIC<
SHAM POO, WHY YOU'RE >HIC< NAKED ?!?

[EDDY, WITH SADIC VOICE] Hey, have you already forgotten ? SHE WANTED TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU !!!

With drunk step the alien joined her sister...

.. AND HUGED GENTLY ...

... AND BEGUN TO CARESS HER EVERYBODY !!!

[Sham Poo, top disgusted] gh.. gh.. S... Sissy, pl... please... h... hold... HOOOOOOOOOOOLD !!!
[Lamù, totally drunk] Ooooooooooh >HIC< what that >HIC< HOT skiiiiiiiiin !
[Sham Poo, lost in panic, screaming] SISSY, WE AlE SISTEEEEEEEEEElS !!! HOW CAN YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ?!?
[Lamù, getting angry] WHAAAAAAAAAAA >HIC< AAAAAAAAAT ?!? Y.. YOU D >HIC< DON'T LOVE ME ANYMOOOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEE ?!? >HIC<
[Eddy, with sadic voice] Willam, unlock your dolly: THE SHOW IS GETTING AMAZING !!!

Lamù grabbed nervously her sister by her long hairs...
... and dragged Sham Poo to the ground...

... AND TRIED TO KISS HER ON THE MOUTH !!!

In that meantime, the chinese was trying to avoid the alien !

[Sham Poo, lost in panic] SISSY, lEALLY YOU DON'T lECOGNIZE MEEEEEEEEEEE ?!? I'M YOUl SISTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL !!!!!

... AND GAVE HER A GREAT SLAP ON THE FACE !!!

[Lamù, with sad voice, holding her cheek] [sigh] Y... YOU MADE >HIC< ME HURT !!! [sigh]

AND TRIED TO GIVE HER A GREAT ZAP....

... INVAIN !!!

BECAUSE THE SISTER CAUGHT HER ON THE LITTLE HORNS !!!

[Lamù, totally drunk] Oooooooh, I knew: YOU LOVE ME !!

.... AND TRIED TO KISS SHAM POO AGAIN ON THE MOUTH !!!

BONK !!
KA-THUNP !!!

Both fell to the ground, hit in the head by a huge hammer.

[Axel, breathing loudly] Eddy, you damned perverted: how can you like such a crap ?!?
[Eddy, with evil giggle] I ADORE TO PLAY WITH THE FEELINGS OF MY VICTIMS BEFORE EAT THEM !!!
[Walter, getting excited, with silly voice] So, what we eat first: breast or thingh ?
[Eddy, furious] YOU STUPID, WE NEED THEM ALIVE FOR NOW !!!

Not so far from his home, Ataru was still pushing the stroller: Aiko showed signs of awakening, so he quickened his step...

... WHEN, SUDDENLY...

... SOMETHING WHISTLED THROUGH THE AIR ...

... AND ...

[***] RANMA SAOTOME !!!
[Ataru, top surprised] Sorry ?!?

A strange guy was <<in front>> of him: he had long black hairs and brown eyes and was wearing a long, withe chinese cloth.

[MOUSSE, FURIOUS] HOW COULD YOU DISHONOR SHAM POO ?

Ataru held on his place, his gaze was serious and cold

[Ataru, <<serious>>] Hey...
[MOUSSE, STILL FURIOUS] I'LL KILL YOU, SO I'LL WASH THE SHAME THAT OPPRESSES HER AND FINALLY I'LL CAN GET MARRIED HER WITHOUT ANYONE PREVENTS ME !!

POW !!!

ATARU GIVE HIM A GREAT SOCK ON HIS LEFT EYE !!

[Ataru, with evil voice] Hey man, FIRST ONE First, if you want to capture someone, make sure that the noose tighten the neck of the person you want to strangle, NOT A STUPID TANUKI' STATUE.

... and then, these glasses are yours?

and put it on the nose.

[Mousse, watching carefully to Ataru, with a silly pose and stupid voice]What a strange pig are you?

POW !!!

[Ataru, still furious] If you let me finish I would have suggested you were doing a good optical and begin to wear contact lenses!

[Mousse, WITH BOTH THE EYES BLACK AND VIOLET and trembling voice] M... maybe you're right !!

But Ataru did just few steps...

... WHEN SUDDENLY...

... SOMEONE KISSED HIM ON THE MOUTH !!!

[Ataru, so surprised] mmmmh.... mmmmmh.... [now breathing] SH... SHAM POO, YOU WERE WAITING FOR US ?!?

[SHAM POO, SO EXCITED] WOOOOOOOOOOOW, DAlLING: ALONE AT LAST !!!

Hearing those words, A RED LED MEANING <<SEX>> TURNED INTO THE HEAD OF ATARU !!

[Ataru, DROPPEND IN FRONT OF SHAM POO, with dreamy voice] Oh, sweet chinese of mine, let the baby sleep and... and...

[A POWERFUL VOICE] SHAM POO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?!?

Ataru turned...

... AND ....

[RANMA, SCREAMING FURIOUSLY] YOU DAMNED MANIAC, WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN FRONT OF MY DAUGHTER ?!? [now turned to the chinese] Sham Poo, how can you behave like that with this damn pervert?
[Ataru, getting angry] What ?!? <<Your daughter>> ?!? [now screaming] How long Aiko is YOUR daughter ?!?
[RANMA, STILL FURIOUS] YOU SEE THAT YOU'RE A FOOL ? Her name is AikA, NOT AikO !!

Ataru got furious too !!

... AND MADE A FATAL ERROR !!!

[Ataru, TOP FURIOUS] SHAM POO, HOLD AIKO FOR A MOMENT: I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY TO THIS STUPID !!!

A moment of distraction was enough.

IN FACT...

.... SHAM POO BEGUN TO SPEAK WITH MALE VOICE !!!

[<<Sham Poo>>, with evil voice] WooooooooooooW, SERVED ON A SILVER PLATE !!

The two guys turned to the chinese, so surprised...

... AND ...

SHOCK !!!

THE BODY OF SHAM POO MELTED TO THE GROUND !!!
Now in front of them was the chief of the cannibals.

[EDDY, with sadic voice] SAYONARA YOU IDIOTS !!

Whatching at him, Ataru begun to puke a lot.

[Ataru, TOP shocked] gh.. gh... PTUAH ! PTUAH !! W... WHAT THAT DISGUST !! H... HE KISSED ME ON THE MOUTH !!!
[Ranma, getting furious and standing in a martial pose] I don't know who the fool are you but one thing is clear: [NOW SCREAMING] GIVE ME BACK MY DAUGHTER OR I KILL YOU!!!

[Eddy, still with sadic voice] Stop where you are, otherwhise your girlfriends will win an one-way-ticket to the ground !

[Ranma, so surprised] What ? What the hell are you saying ?
[Eddy, same voice] Take a look to the sky !!

He did it...

... AND ...

SHOCK !!

A STRANGE UFO WAS FLYING SLOWLY ABOVE THEIR HEAD !!

It seemed to be made of two plates placed one above the other: it was relaxed, driven only by the auxiliary engines, which were on the opposite sides of this strange structure.

Under him, bound and unconscious, two people were in a vacuum !!

[ATARU, SO SHOCKED] LAMU' !!!
[RANMA, SHOCKED TOO] AKANEEEEEEE !!

(TO BE CONTINUED)

Offline gatulon

• Big Fan
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2009, 08:03:14 PM »
 :o

dramatic turning point

[EDDY, WITH SADIC VOICE] Hey, have you already forgotten ? SHE WANTED TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU !!!

With drunk step the alien joined her sister...

.. AND HUGED GENTLY ...

... AND BEGUN TO CARESS HER EVERYBODY !!!

This time I agree with Axel: all right you're a pervert but this way is too much !

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2010, 05:17:37 PM »

URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON
[/b][/color] (click on
this link to read the whole plot of this saga).

"THE DRUNK STORK"

CHAPTER TEN: WAR[color]

Tomobiki, springtime

The UFO was still floating on the air above the heads of Ataru and Ranma with its fragile load held by a thin chord.

In front of them, Eddy (the chief of the cannibal's commando) was holding Aiko, who begun to show signes of revival.

[Eddy, with evil voice] Be good childs and nothing will happen to anybody.

Incredible but true, Ataru had a good idea.

[Ataru, rather screaming] HEY, YOU !!
[Eddy, same voice] Nan-da?
[Ataru, now screaming] WHAT DO YOU WANNA DO TO THE GIRLS ?!?
[Eddy, same voie] If they play quiet we don't eat them. [now with sadic voice] Why are you screaming ? Are you nervous ?!?
[Ataru, screaming with all his strenghts] AIKO, STRIIIIIIIIIIIIKE !!!

The baby waked up
immediately..

... GOT SCARED ...

.... AND ...

... SHE GAVE HIM A ZAP !!

The skin of the alien begun to burn.

[Eddy, TOP surprised] H... how is possible ?!?

Ataru did a great jump, trying to catch the cannibal: istinctively he gave to the guy a great slap that knocked him down to the ground...

... BUT ...

... ATARU CRIED A LOT, DUE TO THE PAIN...

... and all of his tears fells on the skin of the alien....

... WHO GOT A DEEP USTION !!!

[Eddy, TOP PAINFUL] AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH, IT BUUUUUUUUURNS !![ Now TOP angry] Now I got: YOU'RE THE STUPID THAT FORCED US TO WITHDRAW THE PAST TIME !!
[Ataru, rising from the ashes] STRIKE AIKO, STRIKE BAAAAAAAAAACK !!!

... [ahem]...

The baby really wanted to zap the cannibal...

... BUT NOTHING HAPPENED !!

On the other hand, Ranma heard a strange noise: like two pebbles that fall on the floor.
THEY WERE AIKO'S LITTLE HORNS !!

Ataru was right: the girl hadn't been drinking enough milk to make its transformation irreversible...

...  BUT SHE LOST HER POWER IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MOMENT !!

The alien didn't miss the opportunity and had only to stretch the other arm to reach the ship which was above their heads to make themselves unreachable.

Inside of it...

[Axel, with clear voice] Nice job, boss.
[Eddy, with clear voice] TURN ON THE MAIN ENGINE, WE MUST BE IN ORBIT BEFORE THEIR AIR FORCE IS ABLE TO INTERCEPT US !

The engine begun to hum.

Down to the ground...

[Ataru, now awake] Damn, what we can do to stop them ?

RANMA GOT FURIOUS...

... AND...

... [G.. G.... GULP!]

... he grabbed a lamppost with both hands, trying to snatch it from the sidewalk!
It was known that the boy was strong but the sight of two girls in danger and the kidnapping of "her daughter" had multiplied beyond measure.

[Ataru, so scared, babbling] Gh... gh... y.. you've watched too many times Myazaki's anime, isn't it ?!?

In any case...

... [GH.. GH... GH....]

H... HE MANAGED TO ERADICATE THE LAMPPOST...

... and then, like a javelin, hurled it to hit the main engine

of the ship.

FULL CENTER !!

EXPLOSION !!

A GREAT CLOUD OF FIRE WAS NOW BURNING OVER TOMOBIKI' SKY !!

On the starship...

[Eddy, TOP SURPRISED] HEY ! WHAT HAVE HAPPENED ?!?
[Willam, TOP SCARED] THE MAIN ENGINE HAS BEEN HIT !!
[Eddy, furious] ACTIVATE IMMEDIATELY THE EMERGENCY EXTINGUISHERS !!
[Axe, so nervous] IT DOESN'T WORK ! IT DOESN'T WORK !!
[Walter, nervous too] THE AUXILARY ENGINES ARE SUPERHEATED !!
[Eddy, TOP furious] Damn !! Eject the main engine! We will make an emergency landing on the first available area, whatever it is!

Down to the ground...

[Ranma, so
excited, jumping] YATTAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !! I GOT IT !! I GOT IT !!

POW !!

[Ataru, FURIOUS] YOU STUPID !! YOU'VE SENTENCED THEM TO DEATH !!
[Ranma, WITH AN EYE TOTALLY BLACK, babbling] W.. what the hell of gratitude !!

MEANTIME...

... THE AIR WAS TORN BY A GREAT FLAME...

... THEN, A DEAFEANING NOISE ...

it was the crash of the engine of the spaceship, which was going to hit a baseball stadium not far (fortunately empty).

[Ranma, so shocked] OH MY GOD !! MY DAUGHTER IS INSIDE OF IT !! AND AKANE TOO !! AND SHE'S PREGNANT !!
[Ataru, so shocked too] DON'T REMAIN STANDING THERE, BEGIN TO RUN: WE MUST REACH THEM...

.... BONK !!!

Ataru hit a girl, who fell violently to the ground.

[A NOTORIOUS FEMALE VOICE, crying] H... Heeeeeeey, watch your steeeeeeeep !

[Ataru, getting excited] H.. HEY BUT.. I KNOW YOU !! YOU'RE..... [NOW SCARED, TOP SCARED] GH.. GH... GH... just one person can walk with this kind of katana!

HE WAS RIGHT !!

IN FACT...

... MENDO WAS POINTING HIS SWORD ON THE MIDDLE OF HIS EYES !!!

[MENDO, FURIOUS] You damned, what the hell did you wanted to do to Oyuki ?
[Ataru, TOP scared, babbling] M... Mendo, God sends you ! This time we really need your help.
[Mendo, still furious] MAYBE-YOU-HAVN'T-UNDERSTOOD-MY-WORDS !!!
[Ataru, now screaming] THE CANNIBALS ARE BAAAAAAAACK !!! THEY'VE KIDNAPPED LAMU', HER SISTER AND, MOST OF ALL...
[MENDO, SHOCKED, with the eyes out of her orbits, screaming] THEY'VE KIDNAPPED LAMU' ?!?

... [ahem]...

Few seconds away Shutaro was talking on his satellite phone (SO MUCH SERIOUSLY)

[Mendo, <<serious>>] The master is speaking: MOBILYZE THE AIR FORCE AND THE ARMORED DIVISION ! The goal is... is... ehm ... [now turned to Ataru] Moroboshi, can you describe me your UFO ?

Was in that moment that Oyuki raised...

... AND, WITH <<COLD>> VOICE...

[Oyuki, with COLD voice, nervous] T-I-T-T-Y, HOW COME THAT WHEN YOU'VE TO SAVE LAMU' YOU BECOME ALWAYS BRAVE AND GENEROUS ?!?

Into the UFO...

[Eddy, furious] Grrrr, this mission is a real disaster !
[Axel, nervous] Boss, what we've to do?
[Eddy, with clear voice] Surprise and secrecy have disappeared: call the orbital troops, they must send reinforcements immediately ! In these conditions we are almost helpless and can not afford to fail, otherwise the whole plan of invasion will be affected!

[Walter, nervous too] THEY WON'T ARRIVE IN TIME: THE RADAR INDICATES A FLOCK OF FIGHTERS APPROACHING !
[Eddy, same voice] Danm !! [now screaming] WILLY, GET OUT OF THERE AND EXPAND YOURSELF AT MAX AND KEEP THEM OCCUPIED AS LONG AS POSSIBLE ! YOU MUST CREATE THE WORST CONFUSION POSSIBLE !
[Willy, with trembling voice] W... Why me ?
[Eddy, furious] WHO WAS THE STUPID WHO LOST THE BRAT AFTER ABDUCTING HER ?
[Alex, still nervous] What we've to do with the girls ? In case of escape we could share just two for each.
[Eddy, back sadic] Well, we've just to care the baby, the little oni and her sister ! [now with evil voice] THE OTHER TWO COULD BE SACRIFICATED ! [now with an evil giggle] IN THIS WAY THE EARTHIANS WILL UNDERSTEAND THAT WE MEAN BUSINESS !!

Not so far...

... in the next room all the girls were still firmly tied hands and feet but they were struggling to hear what was happening on the main deck.

[Nabiki, getting nerous] So ? What the hell are they saying ?
[Sham Poo, with SADIC voice] THAT THEY'LL EAT YOU THE FIlST !!
[Nabiki, now angry] DON'T JOKE WITH ME !!!
[Sham Poo, same voice] I'm not joking at all !! They've just said that, foL the moment, will spaLe me, Sissy and Aiko but that could kill both of you. [now with wrath] Damn, how can they eat a pLegnant giLl ?!?

HEARING THOSE WORDS, NABIKI HAD AN HEART ATTACK !!!

But, at the same time, Akane noticed a thing.

[Akane, so worried] Sham Poo, your sister is feeling cold?
[Sham Poo, blinking her large eyes] SoLLy?
[Akane, same situation] W... WELL, SHE'S TREMBLING SO MUCH !
[Sham Poo, now scared] SISSY, HOW AlE YOU ?!?

The alien was really bad: totally white in face, wet of cold

sweat, rattling her teeth so much; her eyes seemed to plead for help.

[Sham poo, same situation] SISSY, AlE YOU HEAlING MEEEEEEEEE ?!?

[Lamù, with trembling voice] G... GIVE ME AN UMEBOSHI !!!

[Sham Poo, so shocked] What ? Sissy, don't joke: THAT THINGS FOl YOU IS LIKE A DlUG !!

The alien begun to cry.

[Lamù, crying and trembling at the same time] That bloody... [sigh] that bloody knew my Achille's hell [sigh]: he knew that [sigh] if I had eaten one, [sigh] my addiction [sniff] would be resumed immediately. [NOW CRYING LOUDER] [Sigh] But the worst is
[sigh] that [sigh] in this way, [NOW SCREAMING DESPERATELY] HAS FRUSTRATED ALL THE SACRIFICES THAT DARLING HAS HAD TO SUFFER BECAUSE OF MEEEEE !! WAHAAAAAAH

[Sham Poo, SHOCKED] Sissy, how did he know all these things about you?
[Lamù, still crying] I've already told myself [sigh] about a year ago! I HOPE IS NOT TRUE THAT I HAD SEX WITH HIM !! WAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!

[Sham Poo, TOP SHOCKED] SISSY, HOW COULD YOU ?!?
[Lamù, still crying] Their race [sigh] is able [sigh] to hypnotize the victims [sigh] who want to eat [sniff] and are able [sniff] to do them any thing. [sigh] when I realized [sigh, sigh] it was too late: had it not been for the intervention of darling [sigh] I would die!
[Akane, with contemptuous voice] Wonderful, your sister is not only a perverted but it is also a drug addict !!
[SHAM POO, FURIOUS] WHO AlE YOU TO SAY THINGS LIKE THAT ?!? YOU TOO HAVE BEEN HYPNOTIZED !! [now with sadic voice] IS NOT THAT YOU TOO HAVE HAD SEX WITH HIM ?!?

HEARING THOSE WORDS, AKANE HAD AN HEART ATTACK AND STARTED TO SHAKE A LOT !!

[Akane, with trembling voice] N... Nabiki, w... what the fool made me do your damend friend?
[Nabiki, with clear voice] <<My friend>> ?!? WHO HAD NEVER SEEN BEFORE ?!?
[Akane, now furious] Wait for a moment: this means that THAT DAY YOU HADN'T ANY DATE WITH ANYBODY !!!

AT THOSE WORDS, NABIKI BECAME TOTALLY RED IN FACE !!

[Akane, TOP FURIOUS] NABIKI, WHAT WERE YOU PLOTTING BEHIND MY BACK ?!?
[Nabiki, now wondering] Well.... [now with clear voiec] Ok, GIVE ME 100.000 YEN AND I'LL SAY TO YOU THE TRUTH !!!

Akane really wanted to scream something in face to her sister....
... but she couldn't do it...
... BECAUSE FROM OUTSIDE CAME THE NOISE OF VIOLENT EXPLOSIONS !!

In that meantime...

Willy fell from the UFO ...

... AND <<EXPANDED>> HIMSELF AT MAX !!!

NOW IT WAS UP ABOUT 18 METERS !!!

Around him was flying a patrol of Mendo's military aviation : the fighters were launching missiles against and all reached the target...

... BUT NOTHING SEEMED ABLE TO TROUBLE THE CANNIBAL !!

Elsewhere, meanwhile...

[MENDO, SCRAMING FURIOUSLY TO HIS DEVICE] WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHEN
YOU SAY "IT'S INSENSIBLE TO THE WEAPONS" !?!
[voice of a pilot] Young master, each missile has reached its target and his skin burning but only at the surface, the rest is insensitive to any other attack.
[MENDO, SCREAMING WITH WRATH] USE THE "STREAMERS" !!!
[voice of a pilot, now scared] YOUNG MASTER, IT'S TOO DANGEROUS !!
[MENDO, SCREAMING NERVOUSLY] IT'S AN ORDEEEEEEEEEEER !!!

Elsewhere, meanwhile...

... the fighters were now firing a different kind of missile...

... anyone of them reached the target ...

THEY ALL EXPLODE WITH BIG WHITE BLAZES !!

[A pilot, so excited] IT WORKS, IT WORKS !!
[Pilot's master] LET'S GO WITH THE SECOND WAWE !!

AGAIN THE PHOSPHOROUS ROCKETS HIT THE ALIEN !!

The temperature around him immediately soared, both for fire and explosion, so the cannibal began to choke, for the miasma of gas and also because the oxygen around him was burning.
A little longer and would die for burns and asphyxia.

Into the UFO his friends began to get scared.

[Walter, lost in panic] EDDY, THIS IS UNEXPECTED: THE EARTHIANS REALLY ARE ABLE TO KILL US WITH THIS WEAPON !
[Eddy, with cold voice] Keep your nerves, Walter: this attack will end soon ! [Now screaming] TURN THE GIANT PROJECTOR !!

Few seconds away an enormous hologram came out from the UFO: it could be high a hundres meters.

[IMAGE OF EDDY] STOP YOUR ATTACK IMMEDIATELY OR SOMEONE COULD REALLY GET HURT !!

A flurry of shouts and insults rose from all Tokyo when people saw that the alien was clutching Aiko by her neck !!

... BUT, SUDDENLY...

... <<SOMEONE>> ATTACKED HIM !!!

... AND ....

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH !!!

... A SCREAM OF WONDER AND EXCITATION ROSE TROM THROUGHOUT TOKYO !!!

[SHAM POO, SUDDENLY APPEARED, SCREAMING] DON'T LISTEN TO HIM, CONTINUE TO ATTACK: WE'LL DO IT TO FlEE THE CHILD !!!

The movie stopped brutaly !

DOWN TO THE GROUND, THE CAPITAL OF JAPAN WAS TORN BY A SUDDEN CIVIL WAR !!

...... [ahem]....

Ok, Sham Poo was able to set her free...

... BUT ...

... she was forgetting <<something>> !!

IN FACT...

.... the point was that SHE WAS STILL TOTALLY NAKED !!!

That's why, donw to the ground, any woman was slapping and socking furiously her man (so few remained indifferent to the "charm" of the chinese)!!

Elsewhere, meanwhile...

[MENDO, STILL SCREAMING FURIOUSLY TO HIS DEVICE] WHAT IT MEANS "ATTACK SUSPENDED FOR HIGHER ORDER" ?!?
[pilot voice] Young master, THE EMPEROR HIMSELF GAVE US THIS ORDER !!
[Mendo, now surpised] What ? The Emperor ?
[Pilot voice] His Majesty is anxious for the child and, especially, does not want the city's population remains the victim of the explosions phosphorus: they'd risk to cause
hundreds thousands of innocent victims.
[Ranma, blinking his large eyes] How is it that the emperor has so much to heart the fate of my daughter?

POW !

ATARU HIT RANMA ON HIS HEAD !!

[Ataru, <<serious>>] Mendo, there is an alternative way to defeat that damned cannibals.
[Mendo, back nervous] Moroboshi, this is not the right moment to say rubbish thing !
[Ataru, <<serious>>] Look: we can save all the girls and defeat those disgusting creatures without suffering for anyone. I just need the help of a certain person.
[Oyuki, so curious] Who are you talking about ?

He did a great jump....

... AND ...

[ATARU, TOP EXCITED] RAN CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN !!! HOW LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG !!!

POW !!

[RAN, WITH SWEET VOICE] Ataru, is always a pleasure to meet you again !!

[Ataru, WITH A EYE TOTALLY BLACK AND BLUE, with trembling voice] I... I see that you've already understood my idea !
[Ran, blinking her eyes] Sorry ?
[Ataru, back <<serious>>] Ran chan, we really need you.

He grabbed her hand immediately, then dropped to her knees.

[NOW WITH CLEAR VOICE] ARE YOU READY TO SACRIFICE YOURSELF FOR THE SALVATION OF THE NATION ?
[Ran, now so scared, with trembling voice] W... what I'd have to do?

[ATARU, OVEREXCITED, SCREAMING] UNDRESS YOU !!

... AND TORE AWAY HER NICE CLOTH !!!

Now Ran was wearing just her notorious pink bikini !!!

SLAP ! SLAP ! SLAP ! SLAP ! SLAP ! SLAP ! SLAP ! SLAP ! SLAP ! SLAP ! SLAP ! SLAP ! SLAP ! SLAP ! SLAP ! SLAP ! SLAP ! SLAP ! SLAP ! SLAP ! SLAP ! SLAP ! SLAP !

[RAN, FURIOUS, STILL SLAPPING ATARU] HOW DID YOU LEAVE ?!? YOU'RE A PIG, A MANIAC, A PERVERTED, A.... A....
[Ataru, crying a lot] W... wonderful, we finally have what we need to defeat those damn cannibals !!

[Boys and girls, blinking their eyes] R... really ?!?

(TO BE CONTINUED)

Offline plaguewarrior

• Registered
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2010, 05:50:40 AM »
I like this story although I think you should write it in novel form as opposed to writing it like a script, as it is a bit distracting.  Also I don't know why but some of the words are messed up.  That could have something to do with the translation from Italian I guess.  I like the idea of Ataru and Lum taking care of a baby.  It would have been fun if you played with that idea a bit longer before inserting the story about the kidnapping.

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2010, 11:03:17 PM »
I like this story

_/-\o_  _/-\o_  _/-\o_

although I think you should write it in novel form as opposed to writing it like a script, as it is a bit distracting

Sorry, I think it's my limit  ;(

Also I don't know why but some of the words are messed up.  That could have something to do with the translation from Italian I guess.

Hi hi hi, is all the fault of Google's automatic translator  ;D

I like the idea of Ataru and Lum taking care of a baby.  It would have been fun if you played with that idea a bit longer before inserting the story about the kidnapping.

One day you will read "Sayonara Darling" and then you'll understand what I'm preparing!  8)

P.S.: and don't forget to read also A New Beginning From the End, the "source" of the 10th unofficial season of Urusei Yatsura
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 11:07:47 PM by GiovaneDinamitardo »

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2010, 12:08:25 AM »

"THE DRUNK STORK"

CHAPTER ELEVEN: DEATHLY CHOICE

Tomobiki, springtime

Inside the spaceship aliens cannibals the tension had reached its climax: the "waves" understood that were up against the wall and did'n't take much to make it clear to the hostages that they would't have had more respect for them.

IN FACT...

EDDY GRABBED SHAM POO ON HER NECK AND BEGUN TO SHAKE HER HARDLY !
The chinese tried to escape from that deathly strait....

... invain !!

[EDDY, FURIOUS] ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!! I'LL TEAR YOUR GUTS AND WILL USE THEM AS DECORATION FOR THE STARSHIP AS SOON AS THIS MESS IS OVER !!
[Sham Poo, with trembling voice, unbreathing] L... L... LANMAAAAAA !!!!

But suddenly one of them noticed something of strange...

[Axel, so worried] ... ehm ... Eddy, maybe is better that you rethink the fool you've just said.
[Eddy, now surprised] What ? Why ?
[Axel, now so scared] W... WELL, I... I'M FEELING THAT THE LITTLE ONI IS REALLY SO BAD !!!

HE WAS RIGHT !!!

IN FACT....

LAMU' WAS UTTERING THE MOST VIOLENT, UNCONTROLLABLE ELETTRIC SHOCK (it was a well that was bounded, because she was wiggling in a really scary way)

[Walter, lost in panic] W... what we've to do ? If... if she continue in this way she'll fry us as chips.

Eddy shacked once more Sham Poo with violence and then, with sadic voice....

[Eddy, with wrath] TODAY IS YOUR LUKY DAY ! [now with evil voice, looking straights into her eyes] Go to the damn drugged of your sister and keep them tightly to its horns, otherwise you will be the first one to be toasted !!

He hurled her to the ground, with anger and violence.

Despite being severely harassed and bruised, the chinese found the strength to rise and, with uncertain steps, he stood in front of his sister.

[Sham Poo, with feeble voice] S... Sissy, please: hold youLself.
[LAMU', SCREAMING DESPERATELY] GIVE ME AN UMEBOSHIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!! I NEED IT ! I NEED IT !! I NEED IIIIIIIIIIIIT !!!
[Sham Poo, same situation] S... Sissy, y... you cannot Leally be so bad.
[LAMU', STILL SCREAMING] I NEED IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT !!

A SUDDEN JUMP....

The chinese grabbed her sister by her horns.

Zaps immediately ended...

... AND ...

[SHAM POO, SCREAMING] LOOK AT ME, SISSY: LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEE !!!

TERRIBLE SHOCK !!

THIS TIME HER <<POWER>> OF HALFBLOOD WAS INSUFFICIENT TO CALM THE ALIEN, WHO CONTINUED TO SHAKE AND TO SCREAM A LOT !!!

[Eddy, FURIOUS] ENOUGH IS ENOUUUUUUUUUGH ! KEEP HER QUIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET !!
[Sham Poo, FURIOUS TOO] TlY IF YOU CAN !!!
[Eddy, back sadic] Where's the problem ?

He gave her a violent slap in the face that made the alien faint from the pain.

[Sham Poo, STILL FURIOUS] YOU BASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAlD !!!
[Eddy, furious too] SHUT UP !!! [now back sadic] If I dont eat you is just because I need your powers !!

... and gave her another powerful slap too !!

[Axel, so worried] Eddy, we cannot continue in this way: the starship is damaged, we're rather helpless, the reinforcements will arrive too late...
[Eddy, with cold voice] I-said-keep-your-nervs !!! [now back sadic] Until we've the brat with us the earthians cannot do anything.
[Walter, worried too] Yes but even if we stay here we will be trapped.
[Eddy, now angry] Mmmmmh, you're right. [now with clear voice] AXEL, TAKE WITH YOU THE SISTER OF THE LITTLE ONI AND THIS GIRL !! WALTER, TAKE WITH YOU THE OTHER ONE !!
[Axel, still worried] What's the plan ?!?
[Eddy, same voice] We'll exit from here and we'll expand ourselfs at max: in this way we'll be able to combat if the earthians would attack us. We've just to walk until reinforcement will arrive. [now back sadic] Walter, if necessary you can kill your hostage, just to remind the earthians that we aren't joking matter.
[Walter, with evil voice] Nice !! I'M STARVING !!

HEARING THOSE WORDS NABIKI BEGUN TO SCREAM, LOST IN PANIC !

ELSEWHERE, MEANWHILE....

A notorious group of boys and girls were now embattled by a lots of soldiers: the guys were wearing a special "backpack" and the girls were holding something of mysterious.

[Shutaro, with clear voice] So you understood: the controls are on the belt, if you wanna change direction you just have to move your pelvis, this will allow you to always have your arms free.
[Ataru, with strange voice] Mendo, you're sure this rocket-backpack will not explode as soon as it is on?
[Mendo, now furious in a silly way] DO YOU WANNA BE THE FIRST ONE TO TEST IT ?!? [now turned on his opposite side] Oyuki, I trust you.
[Oyuki, with COLD voice] TITTY, WHY_I_HAVE_TO_LET_YOU_FR EE_RIGHT_NOW ?!?
[Shutaro, with clear voice] Oyuki, this is not the right time to make the jealous: your job is to accompany Ran to and protect it in case of need.
[Oyuki, still with COLD voice] SO_WHY_DON'T_YOU_BRING_WITH_YOU_ANY_CLOTHES ?
[Shutaro, blinking his eyes] Sorry ?!?
[Ataru, now with a silly smile and voice] Don't worry Oyuki: I'LL THINK MYSELF TO KEEP SHAM POO WARM !! SURELY SHE'S FEELING COLD, NAKED IN THAT WAY !

POW !!

[Ranma, so angry] I forbid you to talk about her in this way !!
[Ataru, WITH AN EYE BLACK AND VIOLET] W... what did I said wrong ?!?

ELSEWHERE, MEANWHILE...

The group of four alien cannibals gathered again and started to walk, seemingly aimlessly, through Tokyo: now each of them was about 18 meters high and the people, in front of them, seemed nothing but ants, helpless and insane.

Around them flew numerous fighter of the Air Force but none of them dared to attack those giants, as they were concerned about the consequences that would have their every gesture.

[Satoru, so nervous] I think that I could incinerate them with just one of my "candy" .
[Takuma, nervous too] Are you fool ? You know what would happen if one of the shells of depleted uranium missiles fell into the bay? Really you'd condemn a metropolis of millions of people to die of leukemia?
[Ukyo, now more nervous] OH NO, THE RADAR SIGNALS OTHERS UFO IN FAST APPROACHING: ONE IS COMING FROM NORTH-EAST, ANOTHER ONE FROM SOUTH-WEST, THE THIRD COULD BE ALREADY ON SIGHT !!
[Aguri, furious] DAMN !! THEY WANNA TRAP US !!
[Takuma, now with clear voice] W... wait for a while: ONE OF THEM IS SENDING US A SIGNAL OF RECOGNITION FRIEND !!
[Aguri, with clear voice] Beware, it could be a trap !

ELSEWHERE, MEANWHILE....

A notorious UFO was flying into the sky of Tokyo, the dominant color of its plumage was the pink.
The fighters surrounded him immediately.

Inside of it...

[Oyuki, with clear voice] I'm passing on all their frequencies a signal indicating friendship but I hear no answer.
[Ran, with sweet voice] Don't worry, there is a better solution to get their protection.
[Oyuki, now curious] About ?
[Ran, now with a strange, sadic voice] Just open the main hatch.

Ran took with her a microphone...
... jumped in a lift...
... and she went out from the top of the UFO.

Most of all, SHE WAS STILL WEARING JUST WHITE BOOTS AND HER NOTORIOUS PINK BIKINI !!!

SO, WITH AN INCREDIBLE SWEET SIGHT....

[Ran, sweet like never seen before, talking on the microphone] PLEASE, PROTECT US !!!

[Satoru, OVEREXCITED, screaming] OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD !!! HOW MUCH SHE'S COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !!! HOW MUCH SHE'S LOVELYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!

[Aguri, back furious] SATORU, YOU DAMNED MANIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAC !!!  WE'RE IN THE MIDST OF A WAR AND YOU'RE THINKING TO THE GIIIIIIIIIIIIRLS ?!?

[Ran, same situation] We're preparing a weapon capable of defeating the invaders without doing any harm to the hostages, but we need your protection to approach, 'cos' this UFO is unarmed!

PLEASE: HELP A POOR, FRAIL AND HELPLESS GIRL !!!

Although he had a helmet, Satoru tied on his forehead a band of samurai.

[Satoru, with proud voice] THE FIRST DUTY OF A SAMURAI IS TO DEFEND THE WOMEN [now rather whispering, giggling] Specially when they're so cute !! [NOW SCREAMING] TAKUMA !! UKYO !! DEPLOY ON THE HIPS OF THE UFO !! AGURI, YOU'LL ACT AS TAILGUNNER !!
[Takuma] Roger !
[Ukyo] Roger !
[Aguri] Rog.... [now back furious] HEY, HOW LONG YOU'RE THE COMMANDER OF THIS STORM ?!?

ELSEWHERE, MEANWHILE...

The cannibals were still walking, apparently without goal: Eddy was holding in his (enormous) hands Aiko and Lamù, Axel Akane and Sham Poo, Walter just Nabiki.

[Eddy, with an evil giggle] Eh eh eh, as soon as reinforcements arrived we satisfied to crush these ants.
[Walter, talking to Willy, so worried] Willy, what the fool are you doing ?
[Willy, so nervous] These three damned mosquitoes will make me crazy if they continue to buzz around! I never manage to squeeze them!

But it weren't mosquitoes: were Ataru, Ranma and Shutaro that, with their rocket backpacks, flew very close to the giants.

Not far away, a helicopter of a private television station was filming the scene.

ELSEWHERE, MEANWHILE....

Into a notorious house, husband and wife were watching nervously the TV !

[anchorman, talking nevously from the helicopter] The screams you're hearing are the ones of the Princess Aiko !! I think she's really lost in panic !! We don't understand what the hell are doing these three fools who are flying around the giants but one thing is certain: as long remain so close to them our air force cannot intervene !!

[Lady, screaming and crying] ENOUGH IS ENOUUUUUUUUUGH !! GO AWAYYYYY ! AIKO CANNOT WAIT FURTHEEEEEEEEER !!
[Man, so nervous] But who the fool are these three idiots ?!?

[anchorman, same situation] ... one of them it's an our old "friend": [now screaming with wrath] IT'S ATARU MOROBOSHI, THE NOTORIOUS TROUBLESOME THAT....

KA-THUMP !!!

SPOUSES MOROBOSHI FELL DOWN TO THE GROUND IN A SILLY POSE !!!

And then, rising from the ashes...

[Mr Moroboshi, crying so much] Oh noooooooooo, will never end this persecution ?
[Mrs Moroboshi, crying so much] WHAHAAAAAAAAAAAH, why when there's a problem he's always the cause ?!?

ELSEWHERE, MEANWHILE

The three guys were still flying around the giants and finally the girls noticed them (most of all the chinese, who begun to send kiss to her "saver")

[Sham Poo, screaming so excited] WOOOOOOOOOOOW !! LANMAAAAAAAAAAAA !! I'M HElE !! I'M HEEEEEEEELE !!! [now with closed eyes and a dreamy sigh] I knew that you'd come to Lescue me !!
[Akane, so nervous] How can you be sure that he wants to save just you?
[Sham Poo, now rather with wrath] Well, I'm the motheL of his baby !!
[Akane, now furious] I TOO I'M THE MOTHER OF HIS BABY !!

The situation was really critical !!

"Oh my God", was the thought of Ranma, "whoever I'd have to save first ? My daughter ? Sham Poo ? Or Akane ? Damn, I can never get them all three together" !!

"Hi hi hi", was the thought of Ataru, who was giggling in an evil way: "terrified girls are the prey more vulnerable: if I could save them all .... [now so much excited] I MIGHT EVEN HAVE SEX WITH EACH OF THEM !!"

"He he he", was the thought of Shutaro: "If I save Lamù, for her I'll be a hero !! Well, if she would offer me .... "a reward", Oyuki can not blame me this time, because it is the duty of every samurai to protect the defenseless girls .... AND ACCEPT THEIR GRATITUDE !!!" [And giggled in an evil way]

However, their plans were soon overwhelmed.

IN FACT ...

... the UFO Ran (always accompanied by the flight of F-15) found himself on a collision course with the first 2 giants...

... AND BEGAN TO ISSUE SOME SORT OF A LIQUID !!

It seemed water ...

... BUT ...

[Willy, laughting in a silly way] WHA-HA-HA !! The earthians wanna make us the shower !!
[Walter, so surprised] What ? <<The shower>> ?!?

[AXEL, LOST IN PANIC] DAMN !! WATCH OUUUUUUUUUUUT !! WATCH OUUUUUUUUUUUUT !!

TOO LATE !!!

That strange rain invested upon them...

... AND...

[WILLY, SCREAMING OUT IN PAIN] AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !!! IT BUUUUUUUUUUUUUURNS !
[WALTER, SCREAMING OUT IN PAIN] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !! EDDY ! EDDY ! HELP ! HELP MEEEEEEEEE !! IT BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURNS !!!

[AXEL, SHOCKED] EDDY, WHAT'S GOING ON ?!?
[EDDY, FURIOUS] Damn !! THEY SUCCEDEED IN CLONING THE TEARS OF THAT STUPID !

HE WAS RIGHT !!

Ataru had collect all his tears when Ran had filled him with slaps and asked her to clone in large quantities.
while people in Tokyo those tears were nothing but a strange warm rain, for the cannibals were more atrocious and corrosive than the hydrochloric acid.

Before he died, Walter threw his hostage in the air ....

.... AND, FOR SOME INTERMINABLE MOMENTS, NABIKI FLOATED IN THE AIR...

... (and lost a small tin).

Nobody could know how many meters are located on the ground but thousands of people heard his terrible cry of fear.

But when everything seemed lost ...

...  SOMEONE MANAGED TO GRAB HER, ALWAYS IN FLY !!

She opened her eyes ...

... AND ...

[Nabiki, so excited] SHU-CHAAAAAAAAAAN !!!
[Shutaro, lost in panic] N.... NABIKI ?!?

The girl huged him immediately...

.... AND SHUTARO UNDERSTOOD THAT WAS FRAMED !!

"Damn", was his thought, now lost in panic: "I had not realized that, among them, there was this devourer of wealth !"

[Nabiki, excited and sweet] Ooooooooooh, SHU-CHAN: I knew that, in the deep of your heart, you were still loving me !!
[Shutaro, so embarassed] gh... gh... gh.... SH... <<SHU-CHAN>> ?!?

... [ehm] ...

[Nabiki, TOP EXCITED] WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!! HOW MUCH YOU'RE DARING !!! DON'T WORRY: GO ON !!! YOU DESERVE IT !!!
[Shutaro, now babbling] W.. what ? W.. what do you mean ?!?
[Nabiki, still excited] ... also because, with this gesture, should I assume that YOU'RE ASKING ME TO MARRY YOU, RIGHT ?!?
[Shutaro, back lost in panic] M.... MARRY YOU ?!?

.. [A-ehm]..

[VOICE OF OYUKI, FURIOUS] T-I-T-T-Y !! ARE_YOU_FLIRTING_WITH_MY _WORST_ENEMY ?
[Shutaro, so scared, with trembling voice] O... Oyuki, you can not do the jealous right now that I have saved the life of this girl

[VOICE OF OYUKI, STILL FURIOUS] SO WHY YOU'RE STILL FEELING HER ?!?

FINALLY SHUTARO REALIZED !!!

Wiht his left hand he was holding her just behind the shoulder....

.... BUT WITH HIS RIGHT HAND HE HAD GRABBED HER BY THE..... [ehm] .... the.... [ogh].... the..... well, THE <<MAIN TARGET>> !!!

But think this scene of jealousy!was suddenly interrupted !!

No one ever hit the UFO Ran...

... but ....

... IT WASS SHAKEN BY A POWERFUL EXPLOSION IN ITS ENGINE !!

Inside of it ....

[Oyuki, so worried] Ran, what have happened ?!? Oh my God: the leds of the main panel looks like a crazy christmas tree !!!
[Ran, so scared] How is it possible? The computer reports both to the failure of stabilizer trim, the correction of the yaw and pull-up, the flaps and the Gimbals!!

OYUKI REALIZED IMMEDIATELY  !!!

[Oyuki, with COLD voice] RAN: WHEN DID YOU DO THE LAST REVISION TO YOUR UFO?!?
[Ran, with trembling voice] O... Oyuki, I... I JUST PUT THE FUEL WHEN NEEDED: WHAT'S THE "REVISION" ?!?

Oyuki looked at Ran angrily from the corners of the eyes...

... AND ...

[OYUKI, TOP COLD] RAN, I SWEAR THAT, IF I SURVIVE, I'LL MAKE  YOU REVOKE YOUR ASTRO-DRIVING-LICENCE  !!!

"Oh noooooooooooo", was the though of Ran (now with the face totally withe): "in this way the space police will discover that I never passed the final exam" !!!

The trouble was that from that moment, the UFO Ran became a steaming ball of fire, crazy, darting in the sky of Tokyo, with no possibility of being governed.

.... and found himself immediately on a collision course with one of the giants!

[Axel, lost in panic] HEY !! HEY !!! WAIT ! WAIT !! WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT !!!

Inutile !!

The UFO passed over, flooding him with its lethal liquid ....

... AND BOTH SHAM POO AND AKANE BEGAN TO FALL !!!

Ranma did not even have time to think, simply drove up to his backpack rocket engines...

... AND ...

[RANMA, SCREAMING] I'VE GOT YOU !!!

[XX] WHAT ?!? YOU SAVED HEl ?!?

[RANMA, SCREAMING] HOLD ON SHAM POO, I'M COMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING !!

Sham poo, still falling, closed her eyes in anger.

[Sham Poo, with wrath] No! Now that I know I'm not worth anything to you I prefere to die!

[RANMA, SCREAMING] Noooooooooooooo!!

........................ .

... A SUDDEN HISS ...

... a cry of excruciating pain ....

.... ... AND SHAM POO REALIZED THAT SOMEONE, WITH A NOOSE, HAD GRABBED HER (just in time!) BY HER ANKLE !!

Even if she was in a vacuum, opened her eyes a bit...

.... AND ....

[Sham Poo, so surprised] MOUSSE !!! [now with trembling voice] H... how did you do? Y... you'Le blind as a mole ! How could you catch me without glasses?
[Mousse, still breathing loudly] [Anf Anf] I followed [anf anf] the advice [anf anf] of someone [anf anf] who looks like a pig: THESE CONTACT LENS ARE WONDERFUL !!

Despite his hands bled, Mousse managed to fly the girl to the point where he was (it was approssimately at the third floor of a skyscraper) and, heedless of the cries of protest coming from the street, took off his long coat and wraped the chinese .
Now they were face to face.

[Mousse, with dreamy and sweet voice] You know that I'd do everything to make you safe and happy !!

... AND CLOSED HIS EYES........

... step so close to Sham Poo....

... SEARCHING FOR HER MOUTH....

... TRYING TO KISS HER ....

.... AND ....

POW !!

[Sham Poo, TOP WORRIED, screaming] SISSY !! SISSYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!! WHElE AlE YOU ? WHElE AlE YOU ?!?
[Mousse, WITH AN EYE BLACK AND VIOLET] W.... what the hell of gratitude !!

ELSEWHERE, MEANWHILE...

The slap that Eddy had pulled in front in Lamu must have been really scary: the alien was still unconscious and his face bore the mark of a huge bruise.
Instead, Aiko was completely flushed and continued to scream.

Now just Ataru was flying in front of the last giant !
It seemed that none of them wanted to give up !!!

[Ataru, screaming] GIVE UP !! IT'S OVER !!!
[Eddy, with an evil laught] Eh eh eh !! Poor !! [now screaming]    You didn't know that THE HELP WAS ON THE WAY ?!?
[Ataru, so surprised] What ? What do you mean ?!?
[Eddy, now with sadic voice] Eh eh eh, RAISE YOUR SIGHT !!

Ataru did it...

... AND ...

SHOCK !!!

A LARGE PART OF TOKYO WAS OBSCURED BY THE SHADOW OF A GIANT SPACESHIP, COMING FROM SOUTH-WEST !!

It had a triangular shape and a huge wingspan (which allowed her to fly into the air like a jet) and it was made of a strange dark colored material.

Its bottom was still hot, a sign that he had just been through the atmosphere.

The Air Force attacked it immediately, but with poor results.
The radio transmissions between the F-15 in flight became excited.

[Takuma, so worried] I don't understeand: anyone of  my missiles has reached its target but that damned spaceship seems insensible to my attack !!
[Ukyo, so worried too] Damn ! I finished the munitions and it's still flying !!
[Aguri, so worried too] The damages that we produce are not consistent, why ?!?
[Satoru, screaming] WE'VE THE WRONG WEAPONS !!!
[Aguri, so surprised] What ?!? What the fool are you saying?
[Satoru, with clear voice] Since we can not shoot the pyrophoric uranium missiles it means that we can only use those air to air, which have less power than air-land! Warn the second wave that has to change the rigging!
[Takuma, so much worried] IT'S TOO LATE !! THEY'RE RATHER LEAVING AND IT WOULD TAKE MORE THAN HALF AN HOUR TO CHANGE THEIR WEAPONS !
[Ukyo, so scared] Are we crazy? They will take much less to sweep us away!
[Aguri, furious] Damn !! How can be possible that the defeat of Midway of 60 years ago has not taught anything to our generals?

ELSEWHERE, MEANWHILE....

[Eddy, so much sadic] As soon as my friends get swept away your dirty city I'll use you to try out new recipes with your meat !
[Ataru, with wrath] YOU BASTARD !! When all will ends I will use you as an eraser and I'll you rub along all the roads of Japan until you will have consumed!
[Eddy, still sadic] Eh eh eh !! Crack of anger, you little stupid: now nothing and no one can stop us, so....

Nobody could hear what Eddy had to say because the sound of a huge thunder deafened the whole city.

AND THEN ....

.... A LONG LINE WITH A THOUSAND INDEFINITE COLORS FURROW THE SKY....

... and struck the ship cannibals ....

.... which was rocked by a huge explosion!

[EDDY, SO SHOCKED] W.. .WHAT'S GOING ON ?!?

Ataru turned ...

.... AND .....

[EDDY, LOST IN PANIC] NOOOOOOOOOOO !!  YOU DAMNEEEEEEEEDS !!

WAS ABOUT 20 YEARS SINCE THE GUNS OF THE FLAGSHIP "LITTLE ANGEL" (BT AT THAT TIME IT WAS CALLED "DREADNOUGHT") DOESN'T THUNDERED SO LOUD !!!

Eddy knew her well, because he had fought in that war: was its thanks to the new technology that the Oni kick back and turn the tide of the conflict, condemning the cannibals to a historic defeat ....

e=16pt].... but also condemned Sham Poo to stay separate for almost 20 years by her father![/size][/b]

In any case it took a few more well-aimed shots to destroy totally obscure the spaceship, whose wreck sunken (harmless) off the bay of the capital.

[Ataru, now flying in front of the face of Eddy, with clear voice] Wooooooooow, you were really right [now a  bit sadic] "The help was on the way" !!!! [now screaming furiously] GIVE UP !!! THIS TIME IS REALLY OVER !!!

Eddy begun to giggle....

... IN AN EVIL WAY !!!

[Ataru, still furious] Defeat made you mad, you disgusting being ?!?
[Eddy, still giggling] Eh eh eh eh....... [now screaming] TURN YOURSELF, YOU STUPID !!

So surprised, Ataru did it....

.... AND ....

SHOCK !!!

RAN'S UFO, WRAPPED BY A GREAT, BLACK CLOUD, WAS IN COLLISION COURSE WITH THE GIANT...

.... AND COULDN'T BE RULED !!!

[Eddy, back sadic] I was wondering about this one: WHO WILL ACCOMPANY ME TO HELL ?!?
[ATARU, FURIOUS] NOOOOOOOOOOOO, YOU BASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD !!!

Eddy opened her arms: her hands (and thus the hostages) was about 30 meters apart.

[EDDY, WITH EVIL VOICE] TO MY LEFT I'VE THE BRAT OF YOUR STUPID EMPEROR, TO MY RIGHT THAT DRUG ADDICT AND SEX-STARVED OF YOUR GIRLFRIEND !!

WHO SAVES ?!?

[EDDY, SCREAMING] CHOOSE !!!

(TO BE CONTINUED)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 12:10:51 AM by GiovaneDinamitardo »

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2010, 11:37:29 PM »

"THE DRUNK STORK"

CHAPTER TWELVE: THE GRATITUDE OF THE EMPEROR

Tomobiki, springtime

Nothing and no one was able to change the trajectory of the UFO Ran, now became a huge, crazy fireball that plowed the sky of Tokyo.

He had been in collision course with the last of the giant cannibals, but he didn't seemed at all fearful to die because of the strange deadly rain of tears that was spreading everywhere.

[Eddy, with disgusting evil voice] Hey, where have you gone, you strange kind of stupid? Is not that you're doing under 'cos' the fear of seeing the drug-hungry for sex of your girlfriend flattened to the ground, right?

[now screaming] YOU COWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ARD !!!

He could not say more !!

The last thing he heard was as if the magma of a volcano was investing him: his sadistic laugh ended in a horrible, terrifying scream of pain.

However, Eddy had not noticed a thing.

He was so blinded by hatred that he had not seen that Ataru, since some time, had moved (in flight) to where the hand was clutching Lamù.

Unbelievable but true, he had the right intuition ....

.... but he knew that, despite everything, would had only a few moments more groped for a "mission" apparently impossible!

So when the giant dropped the alien ....

.... Ataru caught her immediately ....

.... and then, PUSHED HIS BACKPACK ROCKET TO THE MAX ....

... and moved to the part where Aiko was falling!

........................ .................
........................ ................
........................ ..............
........................ ............
........................ ...........
........................ .........
........................ ........
........................ .......
........................ ......
........................ .....
........................ ...
........................ .

Finally the alien reopened her eyes...

.... AND ...

[Lamù, SURPRISED AT TOP] DARLING, HOW DID YOU DO ?!?

Ataru, always in flight (even in landing) was holding her with both the arms and, with his teeth, he was clutching the dress of Aiko, who had finally stopped screaming (in fact, was literally choking with laughter).

This time it wasn't necessary for Lamù tp hurt Ataru to make him cry: from her eyes were flowing real rivers of tears !!

It tasted some with his tongue and his withdrawal symptoms ended instantly.
Soon after he took the child in her arms.

[Lamù, still shocked] Darling, i.. in which way you....
[Ataru, still breathing loudly] AIKO WEIGHS LESS THAN YOU !!
[Lamù, blinking her large eyes] Sorry?

[Ataru, with clear voice]I remembered that time when Hanawa Sensei, at school, told us about a man called Galileo, who argued that a heavy body fell more rapidly than a lighter, on condition of not being on the Moon, without atmosphere.
So I really hoped that Aiko fell less quickly than you.
That's why I took you to her first!
By the way, how is she?

The girl turned Aiko to him ....

.... who held out both her little hands ..

... AND, WITH CLEAR VOICE....

[AIKO] D.... D..... DAD !!!

SHOCK !!!!

[Lamù, now so touched] W.... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!! DARLING, IT'S HER FIRST WORD !!!
[ATARU, SHOCKED, CONFUSED, PISSED AND SO MUCH MORE] SH.... SHE CALLED ME <<DADDY>> ?!?

when they finally landed ....

.... found a sea of madnesss waiting for them !!!

IN FACT

A huge tiger-strippered ox had managed to stop the UFO Ran, thus avoiding crashes, and now sat in a ridiculous pose, panting heavily, with large tears trickled from his great eyes.

Beside him a sweet girl was jumping and jumping due to the happyness.

[Ran, sweet like never seen before] WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW, REIIIIIIIIIII !! I knew that I could trust you !!! [and huged him]

Not so far....

... two girls were fighting fiercely !!

[NABIKI, FURIOUS] You saw what you did, so now he must marry me!
[OYUKI, FURIOUS TOO] It's my business if my boyfriend is a sex maniac bold but it's not written anywhere that if a man that feel a girl is forced to marry her!
[Nabiki, now with evil voice]perhaps because has never done it with you is not to be true?
[OYUKI, MORE FURIOUS]How do you know what we do together ? [now with evil voice too] ...and then, if what you say is true, as he was to take my virginity is doubly compelled to marry me!

[... ehm ...]

... under their feet, someone was crying out in pain.

[Shutaro, groaning in pain] please, please: you can continue this painful discussion elsewhere?!? Above all, what kind of gratitude is this?!? I have save the life of BOTH!

Not so far...

SLAP !!!

[Sham Poo, FURIOUS] FlOM THIS MOMENT I AM DEAD FOl YOU !
[Ranma, groaning in pain, WITH A GREAT SIGN OF SLAP IN HIS FACE] gh... gh.... gh.. Sh... Sham Poo, I... I really tried to save you, but...
[Sham Poo, now crying so much] Y... [sigh] you damned, [sigh] condemn [sigh] to death [sigh] the motheL [sniff] of your daughteL! [now crying loudly]WAHAAAAAAAAAAH ! YOU HEAlTLES MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN !!!

HEARING THOSE WORDS, AKANE GRABBED THE CHINESE BY HER NECK !!!

[AKANE, FURIOUS]I REMEMBER TO YOU THAT I'M THE MOTHER OF HIS SON TOO !! Although it is only recently that I discovered that I'm pregnant ....

Akane could not finish the sentence.

IN FACT....

[Ataru, with strange voice, bliking his little eyes] Oh, you're Akane isn't it ? [now with clear voice] SO THIS PREGNANCY TEST IS YOURS !!!

HEARING THIS WORDS, NABIKI HAD AN HEART ATTACK !!!

[NABIKI, LOST IN PANIC] IT'S MINE !! IT'S MINE !! GIVE IT BACK !!! GIVE IT BACK !!

[Ataru, same voice and expression] It fell on me not so long.

Look, I won't understand so much about baby so little but these things I have learned to use and to read them and I can tell you that ONE PINK LINE MEANS "NOT PREGNANT"!

"NOT PREGNANT"!

SHOCK !!!!

[RANMA, FURIOUS] Nabiki, you damned !!! What the hell have you done behind our backs?!?

{Nabiki, lost in panic, TOTALLY RED IN FACE, babbling]Th.. the point is that the ... the pocket money that gives us our father is so small that... that .... I thought of "round" it a bit!

[RANMA, STILL FURIOUS] YOU DAMNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ED !!!
[Nabiki, same expression] H... hey !! Do not want to beat a woman, right? I remember that the honor code of martial arts masters forbid to hit a woman!

POW !!!

[AKANE, STILL FURIOUS] I'M NOR A MAN NOR A MARTIAL ART MASTER !!!

Nabiki was now lying on the ground (in a really silly pose ) with an eye black and purple!

[Sham Poo, still angry] Fantastic! Not only have you deceived as a naive but you even allowed to save the wLong peLson!
[Akane, still screaming furiously] So you think my life counts for nothing?
[Sham Poo, still angry] I did not say this but is not paLt of the code of honoL of a maLtial aLts masteL to save the motheL fiLst and then theiL childLens too?

No one had noticed but, briefly, an elegant "blue car" had stopped not far from them.

The door opened ...

... AND ....

[XX] AIKO !!!!!

[Ataru, so excited] PRINCESS SADAKO !!!

He rushed to meet her.

[Ataru, still excited, running] PRINCESS SADAKO !!!  I THOUGHT TO YOU ALL THIS TIIIIIIME !!
[LAMU', FURIOUS] DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARLING, REALLY DO YOU WANNA FLIRT EVEN WITH THE WIFE OF THE HEIR TO THE THRONE ?!?

TCHING !!
TCHING !!

TWO ENORMOUS BODYGUARDS, EACH ONE BIGGER THAN A CLOSET WITH TWO DOORS, POINTED AGAINST HIS NECK A KATANA !!!

[A bodyguard, with COLD voice] THE MEMBERS OF THE ROYAL FAMILY CANNOT BE TOUCHED BY THE PEOPLE !!!
[Ataru, held in a silly pose, with trembling voice] Gh... gh... I... I just wanted to express her my concerns !!

But, in that moment, Princess Sadako had eyes only for her child.

[Sadako, still screaming] AIKO !!! SWEET CHILD OF MINE !!
[Lamù, with touched voice] H.... here you are your daughter !!

Princess Sadako stopped briefly in front of alien and then, gently, took the child in her arms and pressed her to herself, crying loudly (so longly).

Faced with this scene someone got deeply troubled !!

[Ranma, rather screaming] W... wait for a moment !! [now turned in front of the chinese] SHAM POO, THIS MEANS THAT YOU TOO HAVE DECEIVED ME !!!
[Sham Poo, TOTALLY RED IN FACE, babbling] W... well, th... the point is that... that... she Leally looked so much like you, so... [now with an incredible INNOCENT smile] IT WAS A GlEAT OCCASION TO MAllY YOU !!!
[Ranma, getting furious] S.. so, in this whole history, I WAS THE ONLY VICTIM !!

He wanted to say much worse but a sudden powerful voice captured the attention of all !

[XY] ARE YOU ALL RIGHT ?!?

[LAMU' AND SHAM POO, SCREAMING] DADDY !!!

The alien, flying, joined his father first...

... moments later came her sister too.

It was really a good thing that their father had a body so enormous: with those huge arms could embrace both.
He hughed them itself so much, so strong.
They cried for a long time.

[Mr invader, with hot voice] Quiet, quiet: it's all over !!

That scene of sincere affection had the power to calm everyone.

In that meantime...

[Ataru, with clear voice] You've arrived just in time !!
[Mrs invader, with clear voice too] We wanted to understand how he was going and who really was our niece's daughter but when we recognized our enemies we realized how serious the situation was. We've destroyed all the starships of the cannibals, nobody will ever threaten!

WAS IN THAT MOMENT THAT SOMEONE APPROACHED THE ALIENS !!

[XY] EXCUSE ME...
[Lamù, with strange voice] Darling, what the fool......

SHOCK !!!

In front of Lamù there was a strane man, formally dressed: he was so aged (could be about 60 years).

[T.F., with clear voice] OHAYO !!! MY NAME IS TOSHIO FURUKAWA AND I'M THE FIRST BUTLER OF HIS MAJESTY !! I please respectfully to follow me: "someone" wants to meet you personally !!!

[Sham Poo, so shocked] S... Sissy, th... that man....
[Lamù, shocked too] ... HAS THE SAME VOICE OF DARLING !!!

Everyone was invited to board into luxurious blue car which, after long wandering on the streets of Tokyo ...

[Lamù, wondering] Darling, what is this ?!?
[Ataru, so shocked] TH... THIS IS THE IMPERIAL PALACE !!

Once off, the same strane man came back.

[T.F., with clear voice]The emperor himself ordered me to take you before him one by one, because he wants to thank you for saving his niece.

[Nabiki, getting excited] OH MY GOD !! THE EMPEROR ?!? [now wondering] ... ehm ... HE ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT HE HAD PROMISED A GENEROUS REWARD FOR THOSE HO HAD SAVED HIS GRANDDAUGHTER, RIGHT?
[Ranma, getting shy] Gh... gh... Akane, do you think I'm in order?
[Akane, with nervous voice, watching at him out of the corner of her eyes] YOU_DO_SUCK_AS_ALWAYS !!
[Oyuki, now wondering] How comes that this is the royal palace? Mine is so much bigger!
[Mendo, with clear voice] Well, since always the style of the Japanese royal family is marked by a "sobriety elegance".
[Ran, so angry] REI, YOU'RE GOING TO GO IN FRONT OF AN EMPEROR: QUIT EATING !!!

Not so far....

.... A SUDDEN QUARREL !!!

[ATARU, FURIOUS] WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT YOU WON'T BOW IN FRONT OF THE EMPEROR ?
[Lamù, with strange quiet voice] I don't think I'm obliged to do it !
[ATARU, STILL FURIOUS] DAMEND ALIEN, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ?!?

[Lamù, now turned to her father, wondering] DADDY, THE PRINCESS HEIR TO THE THRONE MUST BOW IN FRONT OF A SOVEREING ?!? Oyuki pay no attention to these things, so...
[Mr invader, now scratching his head, wondering] Well, you'll present your  respect, of course....

DEEP SHOCK !!!

[ATARU, SHOCKED] P.... "PRINCESS" ?!? L.... LAMU', REALLY YOU'RE A PRINCESS ?!?

[Lamù, with clear voice] Of course. MY FATHER IS THE KING OF THE ONIS, SO...
[Ataru, still shocked] H.. HEY !!! W.... why you didn't ever say it ?
[Lamù, same voice] Since I was born my parents decided that I should live the same way as any other girl.
[Ataru, still shocked] W... WAIT FOR A MOMENT !! all these years you have always been penniless...

[Lamù, now sweetly red in face] Well, the point is that.... you know, that time I paid the account for the use of the taxi that you called to come back home I ..... "Seriously undermined" the resources of our nation...

[Mr invader, now furious] you have ruined, that's the truth!

[Lamù, same situation] ... since then, as punishment, my father decided to give me the same allowance for any teenager: "In this way you'll learn to give the right value for money", he said.
[ATARU, NOW WITH TREMBLING VOICE] BUT... BUT... TH.. THIS MEANS ALSO THAT, ONE DAY, YOU WILL BECOME....

[Sham Poo, SHOCKED] D... DADDY ! THIS MEANS THAT, ONE DAY, I WILL BECOME A QUEEN !!!

SHOCK !!!

[Lamù, shocked too] W.... wait for a while [NOW SCREAMING] I_WILL_BECOME_A_QUEEN !!!
[Sham Poo, getting angry] Because I'm the eldest is obvious that I_WILL_BECOME_A_QUEEN !!!
[Lamù, getting angry too] You are a half-breed, you can not ascend the throne !
[Sham POO, FURIOUS] WHY NOT ?
[LAMU', FURIOUS TOO] There was never a Half-Blood sovereign between Onis !
[SHAM POO, FURIOUS TOO] IT MEANS THAT I'LL BE THE FIlST ONE !!
[LAMU', SCREAMING] Our Constitution requires that only those with 100% of blood oni can ascend the throne !!
[SHAM POO, SCREAMING TOO] I'LL ASK TO OUl FATHEl TO CHANGE IT !!
[LAMU', SCREAMING OUT OF HER SOUL] YOU CANNOT CHANGE OUR COSTITUTION FOR YOUR OWN USE !!
[SHAM POO, SCREAMING LOUDLY] IT MEANS THAT WILL PlOCLAIM THE lEPUBLIIIIIIIIIIIC !!!

[MR INVADER, FURIOUS TOO] SHUT UUUUUUUUUUUUP !!! DO YOU THINK THAT THIS IS THE RIGHT TIME FOR A DYNASTIC DISPUTE ?!?

Even if apparently quiet, both the sisters shared each other a painful nip on their back.

[Lamù, whispering nervously] I_WILL_BECOME_A_QUEEN !!!
[Sham Poo, whispering nervously too] NO, I_WILL_BECOME_A_QUEEN !!!

Not so far, Princess Sadako (with Aiko in her arms) approached gently Ataru once more.

[Sadako, with touched voice] Thanks ! Thanks a lot ! God bless you !! Aiko is all my life !!!
[Ataru, with strange voice] Gh... gh.... I.... I'm glad that... that....

A respectful bow...

... and the princess quietly disappeared behind a door.

... BUT SOMEONE WAS STILL SCREAMING !!

[AIKO, SCREAMING] DADDY !!! DADDY !!! DADDYYYYYYYYYYY !!!

The alien approached genlty Ataru with a short fly.

[Lamù, so touched] Darling, are you crying ?!?
[Ataru, nervous] WHAT ?!? DAMNED ALIEN, WHAT THE FOOL ARE YOU SAYING ?!? IT'S ONLY SWEAT !! IT'S TOO HOT HERE !!!

She gave him a little kiss on his cheek...

... AND ...

"You liar" was the thought of the alien, that well knew the taste of his tears.

[T.F., WITH CLEAR VOICE] LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PLEASE, COME IN ALL: HERE COMES THE EMPEROR !!

Some nights later, when everything returned back to normal, Ataru and Lamù found themselves together again in their living room.
A boring day was followed by a boring evening.
Ataru was doing nervously zapping through the TV when suddenly stopped to look at channel where were talking about the upcoming G20 supposed to take place just in Tokyo.

[Lamù, blinking her large eyes, wondering] Darling, how long you're interested in politics?
[Ataru, with strange voice] Thruthfully I don't really care at all about, the fact is that the new spokesman of the Emperor has a voice equal to your, identical !!
[Lamù, with strange voice] Now that you make me note..... [now back wondering] what's her name ?
[Ataru, scratching his head] W... well..... (yet they've just said).... something like...... Hirano..... Sumi, Fumi, things like that !!
[Lamù] Darling....
[Ataru] Nan-da ?
[Lamù, with clear voice] THE CAN YOU'RE DRINKING IS EMPTY !!
[Ataru, with clear voice too] ... ALSO THE BOTTLE OF TABASCO THAT YOU'RE DRINKING IS EMPTY !!
[Lamù, with a large yawn] YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN !! Darling, I'm tired ! I'll have a bath then I'll go to bed.
[Ataru, so bored] Do what you want.

Later, when Lamù was bathing in the tub, heard the echo of raindrops falling from the tap...

... and realized why that night was so strange.

THERE WAS TOO QUIET IN THEIR HOUSE !!!

When she came out wrapped herself in the robe, flew up in the room but didn't found Ataru to bed.

IN FACT .....

... he was standing in front of the (EMPTY) cradle where had slept Aiko until recently!

The alien landed so close to him with a sweet noise, then put an hand on his shoulder.

[Lamù, with sad voice] Darling, you're still thinking to her ?
[Ataru, with trembling sad voice] Aiko.... [sigh]... <<DAUGHTER OF LOVE>>.... [sigh]...
[Lamù, now so blue] When will pass here the next "drunk stork" ? [now wondering] You really liked her so much ?!?

[ATARU, AFTER A GREAT SIGH] Well....... SHE WAS SO PURE !!!

JOYFUL SHOCK !!!

[LAMU', SO EXCITED] Darling, so that day at the hospital you told me the truth?!?

Mmmmmmmmmh....

It had been almost six months since that damned day, when Lamù was brought (in flight) to the hospital by his mother in the throes of a severe hemorrhage due to a miscarriage, caused to an (unexpected) ectopic pregnancy.

Ataru was the only one able to comfort her but no one understood what he said to her !

However...

He was not the type who liked the affectations of the alien...

.... well, that night made an exception !!

IN FACT...

... he huged her gently...

... gave a little kiss on her neck....

... AND ...

[Lamù, sweetly scared] H... hey, Darling: w... what you're doing ?!?

Ataru embraced the alien ...

... (her robe fell to the ground with a slight hiss and left her totally naked !!) ...

... put his hands on her hips ....

.... and pushed her gently onto the bed.

[Lamù, sweetly shy] D... darling, what [OH!] ... what are you doing ?!? [mmmmh.... mmmmh] Hold, h... [mmmmh].... hold....
[Ataru, rather groaming] I miss her !!

Lamù pretended to resist ...

Well, truthfully she liked what was happening: in that way she felt more desired by his "darling".

On the other side ....

.... Ataru liked that Lamù oppose a bit of resistance: in this way his hunter instinct made him appreciate more the capture of prey!

[Lamù, sweetly red in face] D... darling, [OH !] w.. what [AH !] are you...
[Ataru, rather groaming] I miss her !!
[Lamù, now sweetly excited] D... DARLING, YOU'VE WELL DONE THE ACCOUNT OF "MY DAYS", RIGHT ?!?

That night was wonderfully sweet, a gentle wind had cleaned the air above Tomobiki and, finally, the stars can be admired in their awesome beauty.

... AND ...

... WHO KNOWS: MAYBE SOME STORK WAS LOOKING FOR A NEW PLACE TO MAKE A NEST !!

When the first rays of morning Sun came into the room surprised the two boys still embraced: Ataru was sleeping (snoring loudly) with both the arms fully open, while Lamù, laying beside him, continued to embrace him in her sleep....

... AND ...

[**] BEEP !!!
[Ataru & Lamù, SCREAMING] EEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!!

Ataru did a great leap into bed, the alien (instinctively) covered herself with the sheets !!

[Ataru, so angry] OSCAR, YOU SCARED ME !!
[OSCAR 1] BEEP !! YOUR PRESENCE IS URGENTLY REQUIRED TO THE MAIN DOOR !!
[Ataru, getting more angry] WHAT ?!? ONCE MORE ?!? OSCAR WHAT'S HAPPENING THIS TIME ?!?
[OSCAR 1] BEEP !! IS BETTERE THAT YOU COME TO SEE !!! BEEP !! I RESPECTFULLY SUGGEST YOU TO WEAR SOMETHING !!!

Ataru weared something found randomly on the cabinet, Lamù wore her notorious bikini but, incredible but true, the guy was the first one to descend the staris.

Someone was gently knocking to the door.

[XX, with gentle voice] HELLO, IS THERE ANYBODY IN THERE ?!?
[Ataru, so angry] DAMNED ALIEN, DO YOU THINK THIS IS THE RIGHT TIME TO JOKE ?!?

The door opened...

.... AND ...

[XX] OHAYO !!

In front of Ataru there was a gentle lady (so aged, she could have about 60 years) dressed with an elegant, formal tailleur.

After an elegant bow...

[H.F., with gentle voice] My name is Hirano Fumi, the spokesman of the Emperor and I refer here to a great honor which has invested you !!

[Ataru, so shocked, with trembling voice] L... Lamù, ar... ARE YOU SURE THAT SHE'S NOT ONE OF YOUR FAR PARENT? HER VOICE IS EQUAL TO YOURS !!
[Lamù, blinking her large eyes] <<Honor>> ?!? WHAT KIND OF HONOR ?!?

The spokesman moved a little....

... AND ...

[XX] DADDY !!!!

[ATARU, SHOCKED] AIKO !!! YOU'RE BACK ?!?

[LAMU', DEEPLY SHOCKED] D... DARLING, W.... WHO ARE THEM ?!?

Their garden had been invaded by somebody who seems a cheerful school groups of very young children, WHO (making a racket) began TO RUN and to destroy ALL OVER THEM ALL AS A CAPTAIN SHOOTING!

[H.F., still with gentle voice] The emperor had promised you a great reward for having saved his nephew: well, time has come !!!

[ATARU, STILL SHOCKED] W... WAIT, WAIT: THIS_IS_THE_REWARD ?!?

[H.F., same voice] After all what has happened, the Emperor has deployed the entire army to protect the participants at the G20, which starts today, but at the same time, he also decided that the weakest ones (THE CHILDREN OF THE HEADS OF STATE) were kept in a secret location.

Since you are the only one person on this planet who able to defeat those aliens whatever they should decide to return the Emperor realized that this is the safest place in all Japan!

Look, this is the formal act of investiture: HE HAS APPOINTED YOU AS GUARDIANS of the royal lineage and that of ITS welcome guest!

Lamù-chan, you can trust also in your sister: she has volunteered immediately, not knowing that the Emperor had extended to her on her appointment. !

[SHAM POO, SCREAMING & CRYING AT THE SAME TIME] THAT'S not tLue: I did not want to come, I was foLcibly Lemoved from my house !!

[ATARU, STILL SHOCKED] H... HEY, TH.. THIS MEANS THAT... THAT HE APPOINTED US AS... AS NURSES ?!?

[H.F., same voice] THAT'S RIGHT !!! I remind you that enjoy the unconditional trust of the sovereign is the highest honor that anyone wants to draw !!

[LAMU' & ATARU, LOST IN PANIC] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 11:45:06 PM by GiovaneDinamitardo »

Offline gatulon

• Big Fan
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2010, 04:45:58 PM »
Ssssssssso niiiiiiiiice story !!!  _/-\o_

[Oyuki, with COLD voice] RAN: WHEN DID YOU DO THE LAST REVISION TO YOUR UFO?!?
[Ran, with trembling voice] O... Oyuki, I... I JUST PUT THE FUEL WHEN NEEDED: WHAT'S THE "REVISION" ?!?

you have "stolen" that one from "HAPPY DAYS", right?  ;D

When Fonzie accuses a group of "chickens" the lack of maintenance of their car and they (candidly) answer: "well, we just put gasoline only when needed !"

TO MY LEFT I'VE THE BRAT OF YOUR STUPID EMPEROR, TO MY RIGHT THAT DRUG ADDICT AND SEX-STARVED OF YOUR GIRLFRIEND !! WHO SAVES ?!? CHOOSE !!!

I saw something like into a spiderman movie but can not remember how and when it happens.

[AIKO] D.... D..... DAD !!!
SHOCK !!!!
[Lamù, now so touched] W.... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!! DARLING, IT'S HER FIRST WORD !!!
[ATARU, SHOCKED, CONFUSED, PISSED AND SO MUCH MORE] SH.... SHE CALLED ME <<DADDY>> ?!?

Just <<sHOCKED>> ?!?   ::)

I wondered: how he would react in regular series?
For much less was moved to commotion (once even helped Ten to meet Mom for a moment before she returned to the planet of origin without having met him).

[ATARU, SHOCKED] P.... "PRINCESS" ?!? L.... LAMU', REALLY YOU'RE A PRINCESS ?!?

[Lamù, with clear voice] Of course. MY FATHER IS THE KING OF THE ONIS, SO...
[Ataru, still shocked] H.. HEY !!! W.... why you didn't ever say it ?
[Lamù, same voice] Since I was born my parents decided that I should live the same way as any other girl.
[Ataru, still shocked] W... WAIT FOR A MOMENT !! all these years you have always been penniless...

[Lamù, now sweetly red in face] Well, the point is that.... you know, that time I paid the account for the use of the taxi that you called to come back home I ..... "Seriously undermined" the resources of our nation...

[Mr invader, now furious] you have ruined, that's the truth!

[Lamù, same situation] ... since then, as punishment, my father decided to give me the same allowance for any teenager: "In this way you'll learn to give the right value for money", he said.

Wow, this in an interesting way to solve the greatest incongruity about Lum: A PRINCESS WITHOUT MONEY BUT ABLE TO BUY AN ENTIRE PLANET !!

[Lamù, now sweetly excited] D... DARLING, YOU'VE WELL DONE THE ACCOUNT OF "MY DAYS", RIGHT ?!?

COULD NOT MISS THE "TOUCH OF THE PERVERTED!"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline yuanyelss

• Registered
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2011, 10:58:50 AM »
I want you there. If I can change a series on the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan, I will endure, not fall in love with Mendou Inaba fall in love, who (in my opinion) is a terrible person to do...

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2011, 12:21:21 AM »
I couldn't longer resist, I really had to make this scene!   :mrgreen:

Taken from the chapter "talking about the reputation - Vol. I", from the serie "Urusei Yatsura, the unofficial 10th season" (click on the links to read the tale or to take a look of the plan of the opera)

.. to be continued !!  ;D
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 11:32:13 PM by GiovaneDinamitardo »

Offline Revenge

• Fan
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2011, 07:18:56 AM »
splendid  8)