Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:57:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 23
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 16
Total: 16

Author Topic: THE DRUNK STORK  (Read 17513 times)

Offline GiovaneDinamitardo

• Psychotic Fan
THE DRUNK STORK
« on: July 09, 2009, 08:17:52 PM »
A dream of Lamù become immediatly true: is due to a "drunk stork" ?!? Or someone else is attempting the life of a misterious baby ?!?

URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON[/b][/color] (click on this link to read the whole plot of this saga).

"THE DRUNK STORK"

CHAPTER ONE: WHEN A DREAM COMES TRUE

Tomobiki, full springtime.

What's wrong into a wonderful day of springtime, so full of Sun, with a perfect temperature, the air full of the scent of all the flowers, that seems to ask you just to enjoy the season airily and joyfully ?

Well, first of all that is MONDAY MORNING, second that when you've to do a lots of boring work you'd preferred to stay in bed.

Into a great, white mansion, the reveille rang so much and so long to arouse a notorious couple.

[Ataru, still in bed, groaming] [YAAAAAAWN !!] Wake up, Lamù: [GROAN] the Sun is high enough to start the day.

[Lamù, still under the covers, groaming too] Mmmmmh, darling: let me sleep another five minutes.

[Ataru, now awake] Wake up, wake up: havn't you any work to do today ?

[Lamù, same situation] Mmmmmh... so much.

[Ataru, with clear voice] So wake up [YAAAAAWN !!] Wake up or you'll be late to your meetings.

Ataru had a fast shower, when returned to the bedroom found the alien sit on the bed, stretching her arms.

[Lamù, with clear voice] [YAAAAAWN] Darling, this night I made a strange dream.

[Ataru, curious] About ?

[Lamù, rubbing her eyes, with curious voice] I dreamt that a flock of storks flew over our house and one of them let fall on us a soft pack, that....

Hearing that words, Ataru begun to laugh so loudly in a silly way.

[Ataru, with a silly laught] WHA-HA-HA-HA-HA !!! Lamù, you still believe in the storks-carriers-of-the-babies ?!?

[Lamù, getting angry] Mom_explained_to_me_ever ything_since_my_childhoo d, YOU KNOW ?!? [now with evil voice] In any case� [now with fake sweet voice] This night you've been really wonderful... but... YOU'VE LEARNED HOW TO TAKE ACCOUNT OF "MY DAYS", ISN'T IT? [and flew away, giggling]

HEARING THAT WORDS, ATARU HAD AN HEART ATTACK !

... and begun to make a sum, using his fingers.

[Ataru, talking nervously to himself] [Grrrr]  Damned alien, you tried to bear me once again, isn�t it? [Grrrr] Let's see: [Grrrr]  her first day was on.. on... on....

Was in that moment that one of the robots suddenly appeared from the door.

[Oscar 1] BEEP ! YOUR PRESENCE IS URGENTLY REQUESTED TO THE MAIN DOOR !!

[Ataru, so surprised] What ? Why ?

[Ataru, more surprised] Hey, Lamù, were you waiting for someone this morning ?

[Lamù, talking from another room] Not at all.

[Ataru, still surprised] Oscar, what's going on ?

[Lamù, talking from another room] Darling, I'm having a shower: please, come down to see what�s happening.

Ataru dressed himself so fast, taking randomly the first cloths that found into the armchair, and began to descend the stairs.

[Ataru, wondering] Oscar, what's going on ?

[Ataru, gettino angry] I-KNOW-THIS-ONE !!!

[Oscar 1] BEEP ! REGRETFUL ! BEEP ! MY POSSIBILITIES ARE LIMITED ! BEEP ! I'M NOT ABLE TO MANAGE THIS SITUATION !

[Ataru, again surprised] What ? What the hell of situation ?

[Oscar 1] BEEP ! I'D NEED AN OPTIONAL MODULE TO BE ABLE TO MANAGE THIS SITUATION ! BEEP ! THAT MODULE IS NOT FREE !!

[Ataru, now so bored] All right, all right: I understand [and did a bored motion with his hand]

Finally Ataru opened the main door...

... AND ...

[Ataru, turning his head in a silly way] Hey� there�s nothing strange on....

SHOCK !!!

ATARU REALIZED IMMEDIATELY THE SITUATION !!!

[ATARU, TOP SHOCKED] gh.. gh.... gh.... a..... all right: now I'll count until three and when I'll say "three" everything will come back to normal...... one..... Two..... Thr..... EEEK !!!!!!!!!!

DEEP SHOCK !!!

<<IT>> WAS STILL THERE !!!

But, most of all, <<it>> WAS SMILING TO HIM !!!

Ataru watched <<it>> a little bit�

.... AND ....

.... GOT CHARMED !!!

[Ataru, with a nervous, silly laught] gh gh gh gh..... Eh.. eh.... HELLO !!!

<<IT>> SMILED TO HIM AGAIN !!

So he took <<it>> in his arms and came back into the lounge.

Was in that moment that the alien (now wearing her notorious bikini) flew down from the upstairs' floor.

[Lamù, now wondering] Darling, so what's going.....

SHOCK !!!

[Ataru, TOP worried, with trembling voice, babbling] L.. Lamù, th.. .this is not how it seems !! I.. I can.... I can explain to you everything.

The alien dropped down (with an heavy thump) on her knees, large tears were filling her (shocked and trembling) eyes.

[Lamù, TOP SHOCKED, with trembling voice] I knew! I knew that, sooner or later, it could happen !!!

The alien waked up immediately...

.... SO MUCH NERVOUS !!!

And begun to fly, slowly, to reach Ataru.

She seemed really threatening.

[Ataru, now lost in panic] W.... WAIT ! WAIT !!! I TOLD YOU THAT I CAN EXPLAIN EVERYTHING !!!

[Lamù, now flying slowly, nervously, gettino angry] D-A-R-L-I-N-G......

[Ataru, lost in panic] L.. Lamù, as I was saying ....

[Lamù, TOP ANGRY, SCREAMING] WHO IS THE MOTHEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR RR ?!?

The alien had really her "good" reasons to be so angry.

IN FACT ....

.... ATARU WAS HOLDING ON HIS ARMS A BABY !!!

[Ataru, still babbling] L.. Lamù, I.. I found him just outside the door and.. and....

[Lamù, now face to face to him, still angry] Don't change the speach: WHO IS THE MOTHEEEEEERRR ?!?

[Ataru, still babbling] I.. I don't know !

[Lamù, same situation] "YOU_DON'T_KNOW" ?!? HOW MANY GIRLS YOU HAD SEX LAST YEAR?

[Ataru, now wondering] Well..... Let's see.....

[Lamù, now back shocked] Hey but.... but.. YOU NEED TO THINK SO DEEPLY ABOUT IT ?!?

[Ataru, now screaming] WHAT THE FOOL ARE YOU SAYING ?

[Lamù, screaming too] DON'T CHANGE THE SPEAAAACH !!!

[baby, screaming desperately] Uèèèèèèèèèèèèè !!!

Hearing <<it>>, the two guys stopped immediately to quarrel.....

.... AND GOT SHOCKED ONCE AGAIN !

Ataru put <<it>> gently on a sofa, was trembling so much; Lamù landed in front of them.

Now were both watching the baby, who was still crying (so loudly).

<<IT>> was really a very nice baby, with black short hairs and dark sweet eyes, a little, round nose, so much red lips and was wearing a lovely, funny suit (SO MUCH CHIC !!!).

[Ataru, so much worried] .... ehm.... why do so ?

[Lamù, worried too] I.... I don't know anything about !

[Ataru, same situation] .... ehm.... does he's starving ?

[Lamù, same situation] Oh my God, I don't know at all how to feed a baby

[Ataru, now with quiet voice] Well, it shouldn't be so difficult for a woman to do it

AND BEGUN TO.....

.... [a-hem] ....

[Lamù, with a pissed expression and evil sight] Hey....

[Ataru] Nan-da ?

[Lamù, same situation]..... exactly.... WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?!?

[Ataru] Are you blind ?

[Lamù, now screaming, nervously] WHY YOU'RE TOUCHING MY TIIIIIITS ?!? THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT TIME TO BE EXCITED !!

[Ataru, nervous too] WHAT THE HELL OF EXCITATION !!! I'm just trying to feel if you.....

Was in that moment that someone else entered into the lounge.

[***] HELLO !!!

[Ataru and Lamù, both surprised] EEEEEEK !!!!

[SHAM POO, suddenly appeared] Sissy, youL main dooL was opened: that's why I'm enteLed.

Ataru waked up immediately and, few second away, was in front of the young chinese.

[Ataru, with clear voice] Oh, Sham Poo: God sends you ! We really need you.

[Sham Poo, so shocked] D.. DaLling....

[Lamù, now again nervous] LEAVE TO CALL HIM <<DARLING>> !!

[Sham Poo, still shocked] D.. daLling, THElE IS A lEASON WHY YOU'lE TOUCHING MY TITS, ISN�T IT ?

[Lamù, TOP nervous] DARLING, LEAVE TO FEEL MY SISTEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR !!!

[Ataru, still talking to Sham Poo, with clear voice] SURE, I�M TRYING TO FEEL IF YOU CAN GIVE US YOUR MILK !!!

[Sham Poo, getting more shocked] M' <<MILK>> ?!? W.... what the fool of milk ?!?

[Lamù, still nervous] DARLIIIIIIIING, WHAT THE HELL OF MILK ?!?

[Ataru, now nervous too] WELL, WHO ARE THE ONES THAT CAN FEED A BABY WITH THE MILK IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE, THE MEN OR THE WOMEN ?!?

Hearing that words, the chinese rose up a bit her eyes....

.... AND ....

SHOCK !!![/size][/b]

[Sham Poo, babbling so much with trembling voice] S� Sissy�. H.. how did you do ? Y.. youL body is not affected at all this pLegnancy... and... most of all... YOUl WOMB HASN�T GlOWN AT ALL !!

[Lamù, now babbling and trembling too] EEEEK !! Sh.. Sham Poo, I... I can explain you everything !! Th.. this is not how it seems !

But the chinese was now sweetly excited !!

[Sham Poo, with sweet eyes and voice] Oooooooh, let me see him !! [and walked in front of him] OOOOOOOH, WHAT THAT WONDElFUL BABY !!!

She begun to do a lots of silly faces and expression to him

[Sham Poo, sweetly excited] HELLO !! HELLO !! Hey, say "hello" to the aunt ! [now turned to the alien] Sissy, what's his name ?

[Lamù, so much confused] ... ehm.... Ogh.... <<THE NAME>> ?!? D.. darling, do you know it ?

[Ataru, now confused too] YEHOHAAARGH ! <<THE NAME>> ?!? W... well, I.. I d... I don't...

[Sham Poo, now wondering] Sissy, excuse me, when it's boLn ? Why you didn't say anything about youL pLegnancy?

[Lamù, still confused] B... <<BORN>> ?!? I.. I don't... I don't know when...

Now the chinese was caressing <<it>>, gently, on the head...

.... AND ...

SHOCK !!

She turned immediately in front of her sister...

... STANDING IN A MARTIAL POSE !!!

[Sham Poo, now so angry] Sissy, I�d neveL have believed that you'd done something of this kind !

[Lamù, blinking her large eyes] Sorry ?

[Sham Poo, so angry] GIVE ME THAT BABY !!!

[Lamù, so much surprised] Sham Poo, are you fine ?!?

AS A BRUTAL ANSWER, SHAM POO DID A GREAT JUMP AND TRIED TO HIT HER SISTER SO HEAVLY !

Just with a sudden, great jump the alien was able to avoid it.

[Lamù, still flying, gettino angry] SHAM POO, <<MY_LITTLE_ANGEL>>, YOU BECOME CRAZY ?

[Sham Poo, still with evil voice] I'm not cLazy at all and this is my last waLning [now screaming]: GIVE ME THAT BABY, OTHElWISE I COULD KILL YOU !!!

[Lamù, lost in panic] EEEEEEEEK !!!!

[To be continued]
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 03:25:21 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline Urusei0Yatsura

• Psychotic Fan
Re: THE DRUNK STORK
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 11:03:13 PM »
I don't like this story because it doesn't make a lot of sense. Ataru hardly ever gets girls to go out with him so he wouldn't wouldn't have been able to have sex with women.

Sorry to all the people that think Shampoo and Lum are related but it just makes no sense.  Shampoo is not Lum's sisters, Lum is a different species and comes from a different planet whilst Shampoo is from China. Lum and Shampoo are not related because they are different species and have different hair colours.
She/her

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 11:12:50 PM »
In this universe Lamù and Sham Poo are daughters of the same father but have different mothers: the one of the chinese died few minutes after her birth.

More, in this universe a lots of characters MAKE LOVE (Ataru with Lamù, Shutaro with Oyuki, his fiancée, Benten with Kaneda, a new character that doesn't exist into the UY regular saga, Ranma with Sham Poo, Ukyo, Kodachi and Akane).

Fantasy knows no barriers !!

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 11:21:22 PM »
alright number 1: This a fanfiction story that Gio wrote, he can do whatever he wants with it.

number 2: this is a continuation of other stories he's written, u would need to read those before reading this story to understand all the details and differences/changes in the normal UY world.

URUSEI YATSURA EPISODES!!! At www.youtube.com/Neo1Fox & www.veoh.com/users/NeoYatsura

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2009, 11:30:15 PM »
 _/-\o_ _/-\o_ _/-\o_ U-neo  :D

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2009, 05:47:55 PM »
URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON

"THE DRUNK STORK"
A dream of Lamú become immediatly true: is due to a "drunk stork" ?!? Or someone else is attempting the life of a misterious baby ?!?

CHAPTER TWO: HOW TO CARE A NOBLE BABY (I HATE GARLIC) !

Tomobiki, full springtime

Into the mansion of Lamù the situation was still critical.

IN FACT…

… her sister was still standing in front of her in a threatening way…

…  and…

… ON THE ARMCHAIR, THE BABY WAS STILL CRYING (so loudly).

[Sham Poo, still in a martial pose] Last chance, Sissy: [now screaming] GIVE ME THAT BABY !!
[Lamù, still flying, so scared] EEK !! [now with trembling voice] D.. darling, help me: my sister is crazy
[Sham Poo, now turned in front tu Ataru, still screaming] DON’T MOVE, DAlLING: DON’T MOVE “!!
[Ataru, quiet] Lamù, please, distract her for few seconds…
[Lamù, getting angry] Oh, really ? In wich way this time?
[Ataru, still quiet] Well….. [now with clear voice] SING SOMETHING EARLESS !!!

The alien issued a squeaky sound

[Sham Poo, tapping her eyes] SISSY, STOOOOOOOP !!!

A SUDDEN, QUICK MOVE OF Ataru…

… AND…

Sham Poo GOT ALL RED IN FACE, SO EMBARASSED !!

[Lamù, now landed, blinking her large eyes] Darling, what have you done ?
[Sham Poo, still red and shocked, with trembling voice] D.. daLling…
[Lamù, now angry] LEAVE TO CALL HIM <<DARLIIIIIIIING>> !!!
[Sham Poo, same situation] I… in wh.. in which way y.. you…
[Ataru, with a great smile and an hand behind the head] Oh, well: it’s so easy to open it.

The Chinese felt down, with an heavy thump, on her knees and begun to cry (so much, so loudly).

[Sham Poo, crying] WAHAAAAAAH !!! LANMA HAS NEVER UNSCHACKLED MY BRA, NEITHEL WHEN WE WELE ALL ALOOOOONE !! WAHAAAAAAAAAH !!!
[Lamù, TOP ANGRY] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !!!! YOU DAMNED PERVERTEEEEEEEEEED !!!

Was in that moment that the baby re-begun to cry, more loudly !!

[Lamù, so worried] Oh my God, he’s scared !!
[Ataru, now worried too] L.. Lamù, take him in your hand and try to make him calm
[Lamù, TOP embarrassed] W.. what ? A… and in which way…
[Sham Poo, now nervous] SISSY, GIVE HIM TO ME !
[Lamù, now nervous too] Sham Poo, “my_little_angel”, since when you’re able to care a baby?
[Sham Poo, same situation] SuLely I’m mole able than you, YOU KNOW ?
[Lamù, same situation] You’re so bully, YOU KNOW ?
[Ataru, now screaming] ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!! DO SOMETHING, HIS SCREAMS ARE DRILLING MY HEAAAAAD !!!
[Lamù, TOP nervous] DARLING, WHY DON’T YOU TRY ON YOUR OWN TO MAKE HIM CALM ?!?

.. AND THROWED <<HIM>> ON HIS ARMS !!

[Ataru, “so embarrassed”] .. ehm…it seems to me that the whole world is laughing at me behind !!

In any case, he begun to lull the baby…
… and also to sing a kind of lullaby.

IT WAS A REVELATION: THE BABY STOPPED IMMEDIATELY TO CRY !!!
… and smiled to him again !!
… and, for the first time in his life, Ataru was feeling a new kind of <<love>>.

[Ataru, rather excited] gh.. gh… gh.. eh eh eh….. ehm… Lamù…He.. HE LIKES ME !!!
[Sham Poo, now with clear voice] Sissy, since when daLling is so caLeful with the… [now worried] EEEK ! SISSY, HOW AlE YOU ?!?

Watching that scene, the alien got so much shocked, large tear begun to flow from her eyes…

[Sham Poo, still worried] Sissy, you’Le woLLing me: say something !
[Lamù, now with trembling voice] I….. I would … I would never…. never have imagined that…. that darling was so careful with a baby !!! and I…[now crying].. and I…. [now crying so much] and I…… [now screaming] …. I LOST MY BABY !!!!! WAHAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!

Watching that scene, the chinese hugged so gently her sister (begun also to caress the alien on her long hairs), trying to comfort her.

[Sham Poo, with touched voice] Pl.. please, Sissy [sigh] Q… quit [sigh] quit crying [sigh] You’re… [sniff] you’re so young that.. that…
[Lamù, still crying desperately] WAHAAAAAAAAAAAH !!! MY LITTLE ANGEL HAS FLOWN AWAYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!! WAHAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!
[baby, screaming desperately too] Uèèèèèèèèèèèèèèèèè !!!
[Ataru, so angry] YOU DAMNED, YOU SCARED HIM ONCE AGAIIIIIIIIIN !!!!
[Sham Poo, now with clear voice] DaLling, SHE’S A FEMALE, NOT A MALE !!
[Lamù, now angry] LEAVE TO CALL HIM <<DARLIIIIIIIIIIIING>> !!
[Sham Poo, now with funny closed eyes and voice] Wooooooooooow, Sissy: you’Le alLeady healed ! [and giggled]
[Ataru, still lulling the baby] Sham Poo, it seems to me that you know this baby.
[Sham Poo, now with clear voice] DaLling, ALL THE JAPAIN KNOWS HEl !!!
[Lamù, still angry] Sham Poo, “my_little_angel”: first of all I said that you’ve to LEAVE TO CALL HIM <<DARLING>> ONCE FOR ALL ! Second one, WHO IS THAT BABY ?!?

[Sham Poo, with grave voice] SHE’S THE GRANDDAUGHETl OF THE EMPElOl !!!!

DEEP SHOCK !!!!!!!!!

[Ataru, so shocked, with trembling voice] A…. AIKO ?!? SH…. SHE’S AIKO ?!?
[Lamù, shocked too, babbling] Oh my God, how… how she has… has come so far?
[Sham Poo, now with clear voice] Sissy, all the TV of the whole nation (and maybe of the whole woLld), all night long, talk about heL kidnapping [now with strange evil voice] Sissy, say me the tLuth: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE THIS NIGHT ?!? ALL NIGHT LONG, I MEAN !!!
[Lamù, TOP embarrassed] gh.. gh… gh… W… well.. …. [ahem]……
[Ataru, still with lulling Aiko, with strange voice] Sham Poo, you’ve to know [now with a silly smile and voice] YOUR SISTER IS VERY DEMANDING AS A MATTER OF….
[Lamù, TOP NERVOUS, screaming] AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !!!! YOU DAMNED LIAR, THIS IS THE RIGHT TIME THAT I REALLY KILL YOUUUUUUUUU !!!
[Aiko, crying once again] Uèèèèèèèèèèèèèèèèè !!!
[Ataru, so nervous] Lamù, QUIT SCREAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING !!! [and continued to lull her, faster]
[Lamù, now again with quiet voice] In any case my question is the same.
[Sham Poo, now in front of the TV] I think it’s time to tuLn on the TV !!!

She did it, randomly chose the NTV: all the sliding subtitles were talking about this news, the anchormen seemed to be so much nervous.

[Am, so nervous] …. And that’s the way it is, we like or not: this night someone has been introduced into the Royal palace, has (almost) massacred all the royal guard with some kind of electroshock and kidnapped H.M. Aiko. Both T.I.M. Akihito and Naruhito (his son) has been wounded and now they’re hospitalized due to the several burnings all over their body. The government has met immediately and declared the national emergency: the United States, Russia, all the UE, the Commonwealth and lots of other countries have assured their support, on the other hand China and North Corea have denied any involvement. You can see once again a photo of H.M. Aiko: what if someone has seen her…

SHOCK !!!

[Ataru, so shocked] Oh.. Oh my God !!! SHE IS !!!!
[Sham Poo, with clear voice] Have you Lealized why…. [now wondering] Hey, Sissy, wheLe aLe you gone?

LAMÙ WAS NOW BEHIND A CURTAIN, TREMBLING SO MUCH !!!
The Chinese walked a bit and then leaved the curtain and found her sister lost in panic: her face was totally white !!!!

[Sham Poo, blinking her large eyes] Sissy, what’s happening ?
[Lamù, lost in panic] D… did you heard ?!? <<MASSACRED WITH SOME KIND OF ELECTROSHOCK>> !!
[Sham Poo, now with clear voice] Hey, Sissy, don’t worry: NONE WILL THINK THAT YOU’lE INVOLVED IN THIS TlOUBLE !!!

[Am, still nervous] .. and here you are the single photo about the kidnappers: IT SEEMS THE SILOUHETTE OF A YOUNG GIRL WITH LONG HAIRS, FLYING !!!

HEARING THIS NEWS, ALL THE PEOPLE (less Aiko) INSIDE THE MANSION FELT DOWN TO THE GROUND WITH AN HEAVY THUMP (in a silly way) !!!

[Sham Poo, so scared] S… Sissy….. IT… IT SEEMS YOUl SILOUHETTE !!!!
[Lamù, lost in panic] D… darling, y.. you know that’s impossible !!!
[Ataru, lost in panic too] I know but… but… WE’LL BE ABLE TO CONVINCE THE WHOLE WORLD THAT WE’RE INNOCENT ?!?

[Am, still nervous] … all the army is mobilized, H.I.M. promised any reward to anybody who will give any kind of information but, at the same time [NOW WITH WRATH] HE SWORE THAT WILL CONDEMN THE TERRORISTS TO DEATH !!!!

GREAT COLLECTIVE SHOCK !!!!!

Hearing that words, Ataru held himself in a silly, funny way: watching him, Aiko begun to laught (so loudly, so long)…
… AT THE SAME TIME, BOTH Lamù AND Sham Poo WERE SHOWING THEIR BEST PISSED EXPRESSION !!!!

[Lamù, TOTALLY YELLOW IN FACE, with all the tongue out from the mouth and large shocked eyes] I… I don’t wanna die !!!
[Sham Poo, TOTALLY WHITE IN FACE, with all the tongue out from the mouth and large shocked eyes] Th… theLe is a similaL pLecedent in the histoLy of China: when someone tLied to kidnap Pu Yi, the last emperoL, when he was still a baby, his fatheL Guangxu captuLed the culpables and… AND….
[Lamù, same expression] GO ON !!! <<AND>>…..
[Sham Poo, same expression] …CONDEMNED THEM TO SUFFEl THE 999 CHINESE TORTUlES !!!
[Lamù, lost in panic] OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD !!!!!
[Sham Poo, same expression] They weLe fiLst skinned, then whipped, then fLied into the soia oils….
[Lamù, lost in panic] OH-MY-GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD !!!!!
[Sham Poo, same expression] … but they died duLing the fouLth, when spLead on the bleeding wounds of gaLlic sauce !!!
[Lamù, same expression] NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!! I HATE GARLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC !!!

Finally Ataru awaked a bit.

[Ataru, with quiet voie] I think that, for the first times, is better to hide Aiko into a safer place. Sooner or later all the world will knock to our door.
[Lamù, still worried] I.. I don’t know where we could hide her.

In that meanwhile, Sham Poo took a look to the baby….

…. AND GOT AN EVIL IDEA !!!

[Sham Poo, now with a strange, evil, SWEET voice] SISSY, I KNOW ONE !!! GIVE ME THE BABY FOl A WHILE OF TIME !!
[Lamù, blinking her eyes] Really ?
[Sham Poo, same voice] Don’t woLLy, Sissy: YOU’LL NOT lEGlET !!!

IN THAT MEANWHILE……

[Ataru, rather whispering] Hey, you !!!
[Lamù, now curious] Darling, what’s going on ?
[Ataru, still whispering] I FEEL THAT SOMEONE IS SPYING US !!! JUST OUT OF THE WINDOW !!!!

FEW SECONDS AWAY IT WAS SMASHED WITH A GREAT HIT OF HAMMER AND A GREAT LIGHTNING FLASHED ON THE AIR…

…. Then, both Sham Poo than Lamù jumped out of it.

In that meantime, a lots of birds flew away !!!

[Sham Poo, babbling nervously] Eh eh eh….Th… they w.. were just birds !!!
[Lamù, babbling nervously too] Eh eh eh… A.. all right Sham Poo, you convinced me: I’ll give to you the baby. [now with clear voice] Darling, there is no one in the gard… [now laughing so much] gh.. gh.. gh.. gh… .WHA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA !!!!
[Ataru, so nervous] Damned alien, quit to laugh in that silly way and help me !!
[Sham Poo, so curious] DaLling, what’s hap……. [now laughing so much] OH MY GOD !!! WHA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA !!!

The two girls had their good reason to laugh…

… IN FACT…

…. NOW THE SHIRT OF ATARU WAS…… [ahem]……. [ogh]……. [well]… <<PAINTED IN BROWN>> !!!!!

[Ataru, so shocked, rather crying] How is possible that a such little being is able to make so much…. So much <<trash>> ?!? [now furious] AND QUIT LAUGHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING !!!!
[Lamù, clearing the tears from her eyes] Don’t worry Darling, you’ll survive !! [now with clear voice] AND LEAVE TO BE WORRIED, THERE WAS NO ONE IN THE GARDEN.

All the peopled walked away into a different room.

IT WAS AN ERROR !!!

IN FACT…

… IF THEY HAD LOOKED MORE CAREFULLY WOULD HAVE NOTICED A DARK SHADOW IN THE GARDEN AWAY QUICKLY !!!

“Oh no, not this way: NOT THIS WAY ” was the thought of the “shadow: SHE COULDN’T FALL INTO A PLACE WORSE THAN THIS !!!

(to be continued)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 11:27:38 PM by GiovaneDinamitardo »

Offline Urusei0Yatsura

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2009, 06:15:32 PM »
alright number 1: This a fanfiction story that Gio wrote, he can do whatever he wants with it.

I guess your right there. If I could change one thing about the UY series I would have Shinobu fall in love with Mendou, as opposed to falling in love Inaba who (in my opinion) is a terrible character.
She/her

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2009, 05:00:17 PM »
A dream of Lamú become immediatly true: is due to a "drunk stork" ?!? Or someone else is attempting the life of a misterious baby ?!?

URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON[/b][/color] (click on this link to read the whole plot of this saga).

"THE DRUNK STORK"

CHAPTER 3: THE DEVIL WORKS THE POTS BUT NO LIDS !

Strange noises were coming from the main bathroom of the mansion of Lamù...

.. so much strages....

... TOO MUCH STRANGES !!!

IN FACT...

.. LOTS OF PEOPLE WAS HAVING A REAL "FIGHT" VERSUS A LITTLE BEING !!!

[Aiko, screaming so much] Uééééééééé !!!
[Lamù, screaming too] I SAID HOLD HEEEEEEER !!!
[Sham Poo, screaming too] SISSY, I'M NOT DEEEEEEEEF !!!
[Ataru, screaming too] ENOUGH IS ENOUUUUUUGH !!! STOP TO SCREAM, YOU'RE SCARING HER !!!

.. [ahem] ...

All this confusion was because "Her Majesty" Aiko really (REALLY !!) needs to have a bath...

... BUT NONE OF THEM KNEW HOW TO DO IT TO A BABY...

... most of all, NONE OF THEM KNEW HOW TO HOLD A BABY ON THE WATER !!!

[Lamù, still angry] Darling, don't joke: WASH HER THERE !!!
[Ataru, so disgusted, babbling] B.. but she smells so much...
[Lamù, same situation] THAT'S WHY SHE NEEDS A BATH !!!
[Ataru, same situation] B.. but why me ?
[Lamù, now with fake gentle voice] BECAUSE SHE LOVES YOU !! [and blinked her large eyes]

In that moment the chinese come back with a large towel.

[Sham Poo, with clear voice] I think that we could use this one to dLy heL. [now wondering] But I don't know how we could use as a nappy.
[Lamù, with clear voice too] Let me think. In this meantime... [and took the baby out from the water] ... DARLING, DRY HER !!

... and put the baby in his arms.

IT WAS AN ERROR !!

IN FACT...

[Ataru, so worried, babbling] ... ehm... I... I suggest you to hurry to have this big idea about the nappy.
[Lamù, so surprised] What ? Why?
[Ataru, same situation] Well, for example....

TOO LATE !!!

A <<GREAT>>, FUNNY NOISE....

.. AND...

... LAMU' AND SHAM POO WERE ROLLING ON THE FLOOR, LAUGHTING SO MUCH AGAIN !!!

[Ataru, with a pissed expression, still babbling] I.. I knew !! HER BELLY IS SO MUCH DISTURBED !!!

Ataru was right, <<her majesty>> was really so much disturbed.

IN FACT...

... THE HANDS OF ATARU WERE NOW FULL OF.... [ahem]... well, THEY WERE FILLED OF IT !!

In any case, Sham Poo had the right idea: she ripped a towel, and, after a while, bended it as a triangle.
Now both the girls were trying to put it on "her majesty".

IT WAS AN ERROR !

IN FACT...

[Lamù, so worried] Sh.. Sham Poo, h.. hurry !!
[Sham Poo, worried too] S.. Sissy, d.. don't woLLy me.
[Lamù, still worried] HEY, DON'T LET IT FALL DOWN !!
[Sham Poo, still worried] OOPS !!

They bend both to take the towel.

FATAL ERROR !!!

IN FACT...

.... ANOTHER GREAT, FUNNY <<NOISE>>...

.... AND ...

[Lamù, so much pissed, with drunk voice] OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!
[Sham Poo, so much pissed too] NOT THIS WAYYYYY !!!

[Both the girls, crying so much] NOT ON THE HAIIIIIIIIIIIIRS !!!

(in that meantime, Ataru was rolling on the floor, laughting out loudly !!).

In any case, after a while, the situation was normalyzed once again, even if in a strange mode: in fact, Ataru was lulling the baby once again...

... but...

[Ataru, so nervous] Damned alien, WHY YOU'VE JAILED MEEEEEE ?!?

Into another room, both the girls where having a bath.

[Sham Poo, so worried] Sissy, I think that you've exaggeLated about...
[Lamù, with closed eyes and angry voice] when_you_are_naked_I_hav e_to_take_my_precautions !!
[Sham Poo, still worried] Yes but you could avoid to jail him with that iLon ball.
[Lamù, same voice] I_don't_care !
[Sham Poo, now with gentle voice, sweetly red in face] Sissy...
[Lamù, blinking her eyes] Yes ?
[Sham Poo, so sweet] THIS IS THE FIlST TIME THAT WE'VE A BATH TOGETHEl !!!
[Lamù, now sweet too] Oh... you're right: let me wash your back.

... AND THE TWO SISTERS FOUND AGAIN THE PLEASURE OF THE COMPLICITY !!

[Lamù, now wondering] I think that you've a plan about her.
[Sham Poo, now with clear voice] SuLe ! Listen: give me the baby foL a while of time, I'll hide heL in a <<safe place>>. In this meantime all the woLld suLely will knock to youL dooL but you'll have the time to make it know that you'le innocent both. When all will come back to noLmal you'll give back to the EmpeLoL heL gLanddaughteL. [now joyful] AND ALL THE WOlLD WILL CONSIDEl YOU AS HElOS !!!
[Lamù, now with clear voice] Oh, I understeand.

At least, dried and dressed again, the two girls came back into the main bedroom; in that meatime "her majesty" (now laying in bed) began to scream, to shake and to cry so much.

[Ataru, with clear voice] All right, now she's really starving.
[Sham Poo, now worried] Oh my God, I don't know what we could use to feed heL.
[Ataru, same voice] WELL, I THINK THAT TIME HAS COME TO USE <<THIS ONES>> !!!
[Sham Poo, so troubled] D.. daLling, I.. I think that y... you L.. Leally need t.. to know a lots of things about....
[LAMU', TOP ANGRY] DARLIIIIIIIING, LEAVE TO TOUCH OUR TIIIIIIIITS !!!!
[Ataru, <<back to normal>>] In any case we've to feed her.
[Lamù, with clear voice] I GOT !!

.. and flew away ...
.. into the kitchen...
.. and found <<something>>...

IT WAS AN ERROR !!!

[Lamù, so joyful] "Milk powder" !! YES, WE COULD USE THIS ONE !!

After a while, using a teaspoon, Ataru was feeding "her majesty".

FATAL ERROR !!!

[Sham Poo, with clear voice] LemembeL, daLling: when you finish she has to do a "little buLp".
[Lamù, so angry, watching at her with wrath] You just cannot avoid to call him "darling", istn't it ?

At the end, Ataru begun to tap gently Aiko on her back...
... and, after a while...
... A GREAT NOISE ECHOED INTO THE MANSION !!!

[Lamù, so shocked] I.. I think that the Emperor will have to work hardly to learn her the etiquette !!
[Sham Poo, so shocked too] Y.. You'Le Light !!!

In any case, after sometimes, Aiko began to sleep.

[Lamù, with clear voice] All right, time has come. Sham Poo, hold "her majesty" with all of your strenghts when we'll fly. Darling, stay at home: surely someone will come here to ask something about her.
[Ataru, strangely quiet] Ok, Ok !

The alien took her sister by the hand and flew away out from the window.
In that meantime...

[Ataru, OVEREXCITED] WOOOOOOOW, FINALLY A DAY TOTALLY FREE !!! [now screaming] LADIEEEEEEEEES, WAIT FOR ME: I'M COMING !!!
[Oscar 2 suddenly arrived] BEEP ! YOUR PRESENCE IS URGENTLY REQUESTED TO THE MAIN DOOR !
[Ataru, so worried] What ? Oscar, what's going on this time ?
[Oscar 2] BEEP ! IT'S BETTER THAT YOU COME ! BEEP ! QUICKLY !

The robot was right !

IN FACT...

Ataru opened a bit the door...

... AND ...

[A POWERFUL VOICE] HANDS UP !!!
[ATARU, LOST IN PAINC] YEHOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR GH !!

AN ENTIRE REGIMENT OF THE ARMY WAS IN THE GARDEN AND ALL THE SOLDIERS WERE POINTING THEIR WEAPONS AGAINST !!!

[Ataru, lost in panic, babbling] I.. I surrender !!!

ELSEWHERE, MEANWHILE....

An <<enlarged family>> had lunch: a guy, wearing a red chinese shirt, was eating noisly.
IN FRONT OF HIM, A GREAT PANDA WAS SHOWING TO HIM A NOTICE.

[PANDA'S NOTICE] "YOU'RE A GREAT CURSE" !
[Ranma, so indifferent, still eating] Wh [gnam] what about [gnam] you [gnam] ?
[Akane, so nervous] EAT OR SPEAK, YOU CANNOT DO EITHER !!!

Was in that moment that someone waked up.

[Nabiki, with gentle voice] Come with me, Akane.
[Akane, with trembling voice] R.. really I.. I have to ?
[Nabiki, same voice] Sure.

Both the girls disappeared into the corridor.

[PANDA'S NOTICE] "SUON, WHERE ARE THEY GOING" ?
[Suon, with clear voice] I don't know.

WAS IN THAT MOMENT THAT SOMEONE KNOCKED AT THE DOOR !!!

[Kasumi, with gentle voice] Coming, coming !!

She rose...
... a light, little run...
... the door slided...

... AND...

... SHE RETURNED SO SHOCKED !!!

[Kasumi, with trembling voice] R... Ranma, is.. is better that you... come to see !!
[Ranma, talking with the mouth full] Sorry ?
[PANDA'S NOTICE] "SWALLOW IN A HURRY AND GO, YOU RUDE !!!"

HE rose...

... walked in the corridor...

... A SUDDEN, HEAVY THUMP !!

Hearing it, both Suon and the Panda rose up, entered into the corridor,

... AND ...

SHOCK !!!

SHAM POO, JUST ENTERED, WAS THERE, HOLDING A BABY !!!

[Sham Poo, sweet as never seen before] Ooooooooh, look my deaL: YOUl DADDY IS SO SWEET WHEN GETS THlILLED !!
[Suon, babbling so much] D... <<DADDY>> ?!?
[PANDA'S NOTICE] "RANMA, GIVE ME AN EXPLENATION ABOUT THIS" !!!
[Ranma, rose from the ashes, still shocked] Sh.. Sham Poo, w.. what th.. the hell of joke !!
[Sham Poo, same situation] Lanma, my beloved husband, this is not a joke [now joyful] THIS IS OUl BABY !!
[Suon, TOP SHOCKED] B.. BABY ?!? RANMA, REALLY HE'S YOUR SON ?!?
[Sham Poo, same situation] DaughteL, please: SHE'S A LADY !!
[Ranma, now with clear voice] Sham Poo, don't joke with me: HAVEN'T YET SPENT 9 MONTHS SINCE WE.. WE..
[Sham Poo, same situation] Well, was a shock foL me too but you've to know: THE PLEGNANCY FOl AN ALIEN IS SO DIFFElENT FlOM THE ONE OF THE EAlTHIANS !!! AND I AM AN "HALFBLOOD", HAVE YOU FOlGOTTEN ?
[Ranma, getting angry] SHAM POO, I DON'T TRUST YOU !!!
[Kasumi, still trembling] R.. Ranma...
[Ranma, now curious] Yes ?
[Kasumi, so shocked] SH.. SHE LOOKS LIKE YOU !!

IT WAS TRUE: REALLY AIKO HAD SOMETHING THAT RESEMBLED TO RANMA !!!

[PANDA'S NOTICE] "Y... YOU UGLY PIG" !!
[Ranma, trembling so much] S... So.. w... what I... I'd have t.. to do ?!?

[Sham Poo, TOP SWEET] LANMA, you've to assume youL Lesponsibilities: YOU'VE TO GET MAllIED WITH ME !!!

Totally confused, Ranma begun to shake and to swelter so much.

[Ranma, lost in panic] Sh.. Sham Poo.. I... I cannot.. y.. you cannot... you cannot ask to me....

[Sham Poo, NOW SHOCKED] WHAAAAAAAAT ?!? NEITHEl IN FlONT OF YOUl DAUGHEl YOU WANNA MAllIED ME ?

The chinese turned a bit, still huging the baby, and begun to cry: her eyes were  hided by her long hairs.

[Sham Poo, among a lots of sighs] A... All light.. [sigh] I got [sigh] I got [sigh] I know [sigh] I WELL KNOW how... [sigh] how much is painful [sigh] to be [sigh] to be abandoned by... [sigh] by a fatheL taht [sniff] that doesn't caLe you [sigh] ! Come on [sigh], come on, my little baby [sigh] I think that [sniff] you deseLve almost [sigh] almost a mom that [sigh] that could caLe at you than... [now crying so much] THAN AN HEAlTLESS FATHEEEEEEEEEEl !!! [sigh][sigh][sigh][sigh]

SHOCK !!!

HEARING THIS WORDS, RANMA FELT DOWN ON HIS KNEES (with an heavy thump) ...
... AND TOOK HIS HEAD ON THE HANDS ...
... in his mind was imagining himself as a cruel devil, in the act of torturing her ...
... so, after a while, at least, rose up ...
... and put gently an hand on the shoulder of the chinese.

[Ranma, still shocked] Sham Poo, please, listen to me.

The chinese held herself...
... AND WATCHED (rather in anger) RANMA WITH THE CORNER OF THE EYE !!!

"GOAL" was her thought !!!!

IT WAS AN ERROR !!!

IN FACT...

... RANMA COLLAPSED ON THE GROUND, HEAVLY HIT BY A GREAT HAMMER !!!

[Sham Poo, now furious] YOU WIIIIIIITCH !!!
[AKANE, TOP ANGRY] Sham Poo, I don't believe a single word about all of you've just said !
[Sham Poo, so angry] LOOK AT HEl: DO YOU lEALLY WANNA DENY THE EVIDENCE ?
[Akane, still angry] So you've already done a DNA test on her ?

"Damn", was the thought of the chinese, "this witch play loud" !

[Sham Poo, same voice] Don't woLLy, I can do it any time I like: I need just one of the haiLs of Lanma and the help of my fatheL.
[Akane, still angry] Just another question: WHAT'S HER NAME ? AND WHEN SHE'S BORN ?!? AND WHERE ?!? HAVE YOU ALREADY REGISTERED HER TO THE REGISTER ?

"No, no, no !", was the thought of Sham Poo, now nervous: "she's discoveLing my bluff".

[Kasumi, so curious] Ranma, do you wanna know ? YOUR DAUGHTER LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE THE GRANDDAUGHTER OF THE EMPEROR !!

HEARING THOSE WORDS, SHAM POO HAD AN HEART ATTACK !!

[Sham Poo, now with trembling voice] K.. Kasumi, w.. what the f.. what the fool aLe you saying ? Is.. is just a...

Was in that moment that someone suddenly appered on the corridor...

.. SO MUCH JOYFUL !!!

[Nabiki, so excited] AKANE, AKANE !! IS WONDERFUL, IS WONDERFUL !!!

HEARING THOSE WORDS, AKANE HAD AN HEART ATTACK !!

[AKANE, TOP SHOCKED] Y.. YOU MEAN THAT... THAT....
[NABIKI, TOP JOYFUL] Two pink lines !!!
[AKANE, LOST IN PANIC] OH... OH MY GOD !!!

[NABIKI] CONGRATULATIONS, MY LITTLE SISTER: YOU'RE PREGNANT !!!!!

(To be continued)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 11:29:00 PM by GiovaneDinamitardo »

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2009, 12:03:48 AM »
---

"THE DRUNK STORK"

CHAPTER 4: TO BE OR TO SHOULD BE !

If you think that, deep down, that was to be a radiant spring day, after everything that happened, you'd wonder to yourself what the fate had courage so chaotically mixed all those elements!
It became difficult for him too to even keep track of everything !

IN FACT...

In that meantime, Lamù was flying in the highest sky, when, suddenly, heard a great noise coming from her back.
She turned ...

... AND...

[Lamù, lost in panic] EEEEEEEEK !!

TWO F-15 WERE FLYING BEHIND OF HER !!

Indeed, seemed to seek her own.
In fact, after a while, both begun to fly side by side, one on her right, the other on her left and, progressing much more slowly, shook their wings a little.
It was a clear order of an immediate landing !!
One of the pilots did a sign reeds clear to land immediately !
The alien understood immediately that was into a big trouble, so decided to don't oppose any resistance and to agree to their demands without discussion.

IN FACT...

... she sat on the right of the cockpit of one of them...

... STANDING IN A SEXY POSE ...

... OVERLAPPED MALICIOUSLY HER LONG LEGS...

... AND, WIHT A SIGHT INCREDIBLY SWEET...

[Lamù, sweet as never seen before] Please, don't kill me !! [and passed one hand among her long hairs] I'll be kind, I swear !! [AND WICKED]

IT WAS AN ERROR !!

IN FACT...

[F-15's pilot 1, OVEREXCITED] OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD, HOW MUCH SHE'S COOL !!! HOW MUCH SHE'S LOVELY !!
[F-15's pilot 2, TOP ANGRY] SATORUUUUUUUUU, YOU DAMNED MANIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAC !!! WATCH YOUR STEEEEEEEEP !
[F-15's pilot 1, so surprised] Sorry ?!? [NOW SCARED, TOP SCARED] AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !!!

THE OTHER PILOT WAS RIGHT TO BE WORRIED !!

IN FACT...

... HIS COLLEAGUE WAS ON A COLLISION COURSE WITH THE TOKYO's TOWER !!

A SUDDEN TURN...

... avoided just in time ...

... but, in that meantime, the alien disappeared !!

[F-15's pilot 2, TOP ANGRY, screaming] SATORUUUUUUUUU, YOU STUPIIIIIIIIIIIIID !!!
[F-15's pilot 1, so shy, babbling] F... forgive me, Aguri but I.. I couldn't... I couldn't kill an angel like that !!
[F-15's pilot 2, same situation] WHAT THE FOOL OF ANGEL !!NOW SAY TO ME WHAT KIND OF RELATIONSHIP SHOULD I DO WHEN WE COME BACK !!

"Maybe I did somehow wrong?" was the thought of Lamù, now flying again.

IT REALLY COULD BE !!

IN FACT ...

… NOW A WHOLE FLOCK OF COMBAT HELICOPTERS WERE FLYING AROUND HER !!

[A powerful voice, talking from one of the helicopters] MISS LAMU', PLEASE: DON'T FORCE US TO USE THE WEAPONS !!
[Lamù, with clear voice] Ok, Ok: I land immediately !!

ELSEWHERE, MEANWHILE...

Into a (dark) room of a notorious gymnasium, two people were torturing a guy, hung upside down.

[RANMA, bended and so much wounded, with drunk voice] P... please, leave to torture me ! I... I am innocent !!
[GENMA, FURIOUS] WHAT THE HELL OF <<INNOCENT>> !! HAVE YOU REALIZED WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ?!?
[Ranma, same situation] As i was saying, I was hypnotized when...
[SUON, FURIOUS TOO] BUT YOU WEREN'T HYPNOTIZED AT ALL WHEN YOU'VE <<TAKEN>> MY DAUGHTER !!
[Ranma, so embarrassed] Gh... gh.. gh...
[Genma, still furious] So, what do you wanna do right now ? I remember to you that bigamy is forbidden in Japan !!
[A NOTORIOUS, POWERFUL VOICE] WHAT THE HELL AlE YOU DOING TO MY HUSBAND ?!?
[Ranma, with drunk voice] Sh... Sham Poo... pl... please... deliver me !!

The chinese immediately loosened the rope that was bounding him, so Ranma felt down on the ground heavly.

[Ranma, so much painful] I.. I was better before !!
[Sham Poo, with wrath] THOSE WHO ILL-TlEAT MY HUSBAND AlE MY ENEMIES AND I'LL PElSECUTE EVEN TO HELL IF IT SHOULD BE !
[Suon, now crying so much] Sham Poo, [sigh] really you [sigh] you don't understand ? He cannot [sigh] he cannot leave Akane [sniff] right now [sigh] right now that she's pregnant !! WAHAAAAAAAAH !!!
[Sham Poo, still angry] Well, at the same time he cannot leave me: WE'VE ALlEADY A DAUGHEl, YOU KNOW ?

But in her mind was thinking: "Soon they will discoveL my bluff and the situation is going out of contLol ! It means one thing: LANMA MUST DO IN ITS DUTY OF HUSBAND WITH ME ONE MOlE TIME !!

ELSEWHERE, MEANWHILE...

Into a bedroom of the same house, two girls were trying to reanimate their little sister.

IN FACT..

.. AKANE, LAYING ON HER BED IN A SILLY POSE, WITH A STUPID, NERVOUS SMILE ON HER FACE, WAS STILL UNCONSCIOUS !!

[Kasumi, with clear voice] Nabiki, I think you've chosen the wrong way to tell her about...
[Nabiki, so bored] What I had to do ? [now nervous] AND KEEP QUIET THAT BABY !!

Kasumi re-begun to lull her and Aiko quit to cry.

ELSEWHERE, AFTER SOME TIMES...

Inside a police station, Lamù was now sit on a chair, so bored, with haunt sight.

[Police Chies - Now PC] Miss Lamù, please: don't force us to hold her here for long...
[Lamù, so haunt] I've nothing to add to all that I've just said.
[PC, now nervous] But you havn't answered to our main question: WHERE WERE THIS NIGHT AND WHAT WHERE YOU DOING ?
[Lamù, getting nervous too] I_have_my_privacy !
[PC, getting more nervous] Miss Lamù, If  you continue in this way I'll be forced to arrest you.
[Lamù, with clear voice] You cannot arrest me just because into a bad photo there is someone who has a shilouhette who looks like mine !!
[PC, now with grave voice] Miss Lamù, THAT SILOUHETTE USED SOME KIND OF ELECTROSHOCK TO SLAUGHTER THE IMPERIAL'S GUARDS !!

AND THAT SILOUHETTE RUNAWAY FLYING !!!

IN THE WHOLE PLANET YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN DO EITHER !!

AND YOU HAVN'T ANY CREDIBLE ALIBI FOR THIS NIGHT !!!

If you continue in this way I can't do nothing but arrest you !!
[Lamù, getting back nervous] As I've already said, I_have_my_privacy !And.. And... [NOW FUROIS] ... AND WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE ?

Lamù was right to be angry.

IN FACT...

.. THE OFFICE WAS FULL OF POLICEMEN !!

Everyone seemed so much busy...

... [ahem] ...

... specially when, with the strangest reasons, THEY WERE TRYING TO TAKE A PHOTO OF HER WHEN WAS STANDING IN SOMETHING WHO REMEMBERED A SEXY POSITION !!

[Pm, TOP ANGRY] COME BACK TO YOUR WORKS, YOU DAMNED PERVERTEEEEEEEED !!!

.. [ehm] ...

Now all the policement were crowding around her.

[pm, so excited] Give me an autograph !
[another pm, so excited] Please, give me a date !
[another pm, so excited] Please, give me your email address !
[another pm, so excited] Please, give me your telephone number !
[another pm, so excited] Please, give me a chance to have a night with you !
[Lamù, sweet as never seen before] Pl... please, please: one at a time ! one at a time !!

[PC, TOP ANGRY] COME BACK TO YOUR WORKS, IT'S AN ORDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRR R !!!!!
[Lamù, now screaming] SHUT UUUUUUUUUP, DON'T YOU SEE THAT I'M BUSYYYYYYY ?!?
[PC, TOP ANGRY, SCREAMING AT THE PHONE] SEND HERE THE "SPECIAL TEAM", NOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!!

... AND, AFTER A WHILE ....

... the special team entered into the room.

IT WAS COMPOSED EXCLUSIVELY OF WOMEN !!

... AND, after a while ...

... ALL THE "SPECIAL TEAM" WAS CROWDING AROUDN THE ALIEN !!

[pw, so curious] Oh, Lamù-chan: how do you keep fit ?
[pw, so curious] Oh, Lamù-chan: you must submit to a strict diet ?
[pw, so curious] Oh, Lamù-chan: could you anticipate the fashion for the next season ?
[Lamù, sweet as never seen before] Pl... please, please: one at a time ! one at a time !!

[PC, TOP ANGRY, SCREAMING LOUDLY] EACH RETURN TO THEIR PLACE OR WILL RESPOND PERSONALLY IN FRONT TO THE EMPEROR OF HIS CONDUCT !!!

Order at least !!!

Was in that moment that the door opened suddenly and another policemen entered into the room...

... AND ...

[pm, with clear voice] Well, I think that the guy had the right idea to solve the mistery of their alibi.
[Lamù, top curious] Sorry ?

She turned ..

... AND ...

[Lamù, so surprised] DARLING, YOU TOO ARE HERE ?!?

[Ataru, with a strange voice] W... well, th.. the point is that I'm not here for fun but I think that I found a solution to exonerate each other from the accusation to have kidnapped Her Majesty.
[Lamù, TOP CURIOUS, blinking her large eyes] Really? And in which way ?
[Ataru, same voice] Please, come more close to me...

ELSEWHERE, MEANWHILE...

Into a notorious house, inside a bedroom, two sisters were having a talk.

[Akane, so much worried] Kasumi, is... is so difficult to care a baby ?
[Kasumi, blinking her eyes] Akane, why this questions ?
[Akane, same situation] Well, since Mom died you have grown me and Nabiki as if you had been in her place, so...
[Kasumi, with dreamy voice] Oh, well: about this one... [little sigh] well, you've to change your mind totally !
[Akane, same situation] What do you mean ?
[Kasumi, same voice] Well, people says that <<babies change the way of life>> and it's true: since now all your attention should be directed toward him. In the beginning it would be so much hard, you've to prepare yourself to support a lots of sacrifices but... [now with a clear smile] BUT WHEN YOU'LL HOLD YOUR BABY IN YOUR ARMS YOU'LL FORGET EVERYTHING, I CAN SECURE YOU !!

Akane begun to cry, slowly and silently.

[Kasumi, so curious] Akane, why you're doing so?
[Akane, rather crying] I.. I've only 18 years...
[Kasumi, so curious] So ?
[Akane, rather crying] It was... it was so beautiful to have 18 years...
[Kasumi, so curious] Akane, what do you mean ?
[Akane, rather crying] It was... it was so beautiful to go to school... to be careless... to be blatantly immature....
[Kasumi, now so sweet] Akane, we're human beings: we cannot remain the same for our whole life.

[Akane, now with sad, trembling voice] KASUMI, I DIDN'T WANTED TO HAVE A BABY RIGHT NOW !! [now with wrath] IF ONLY I COULD, I WOULD GO BACK IN TIME, SOCK THAT DAMEND PIG OF RANMA AND...

[RANMA, SUDDENLY APPEARED FROM THE DOOR] WHAT ?!?

[both the girls, so scared] EEEEEEEEK !
[Ranma, with grave voice] I have heard everything !!
[Akane, with trembling voice] Y.. you were listening us ?
[Ranma, now angry] Kasumi, you're our witness so remember this: [NOW SCREAMING] I HAVN'T FORCED HER AT ALL !!

... and, with few powerful jumps, disappeared from the window !!

Akane looked at the window and...

[Akane, screaming and crying] RANMA !! RANMA !! YOU... YOU CANNOT LEAVE RIGHT NOW !!! YOU CANNOT LEAVE ME RIGHT NOW THAT I NEED YOU !!!

ARE YOU HEARING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ?!?

YOU STUPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID !!!

ELSEWHERE, MEANWHILE…

Hidden in a roof not so far, Ranma was not sit...

... alone...

... with his thoughts !

[Ranma, talking to himself] What I have to do ? Sham Poo loves me and have already a baby but I'm not sure at all that she could mine ! On the other hand, I'd have to get married with Akane that would give up to have her and doesn't care to me at all.

But what about me ?!?

What I want ?!?

ELSEWHERE, MEANWHILE...

Into the police station, Lamù did a little jump to be more closed to her darling...

... and Ataru begun to whisper something to the ear of the alien...

... AND SHE GOT SURPRISED FIRST...

... THEN PISSED ...

... THEN SHOCKED ...

... THEN ANGRY ...

... AND, AT LEAST ...

[LAMU', FURIOUS, SCREAMING] NO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!

... AND GAVE TO HIM A GREAT ZAP !!!

[PC, so shocked too] ... ehm ... could someone please explain to me what the hell...

[Ataru, rising from the ashes] HEY, IN THE TELEFILMS SUCCEED IN A FEW MOMENTS TO SEE IF A MAN AND WOMAN HAVE HAD SEXUAL INTERCOURSE: WHAT PROBLEMS DO YOU?

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM !!!

THE WHOLE DISTRICT POLICE WAS NOW LISTENING (inside and outside the room) !!!

[P.M., whispering] So ?
[P.M., whispering too] Ssssssh, here we are at least !!!

Embarrassed silence.

In that meanwhile, Lamù was showing her worst angry expression.

[LAMU', TOP FURIOUS] D-A-R-L-I-N-G, THIS_IS_TOO_MUCH !!!

[PC, with COLD voice] No, Miss Lamù: he's right.
[Lamù, so surprised] What ?

[Pc, still with COLD voice] Now Look: or she will submit to a visiting specialist who supports the thesis of her boyfriend or we arrest you both for trying to kidnap of her majesty Aiko [NOW TOP COLD] AND REMEMBER THAT THE EMPEROR HAS SWORN THAT WILL COMDENN THE KIDNAPPERS TO DEATH !!!

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM !!!

In her mind Lamù was now imagining a great balance...

... ON THE RIGHT, AN EMBARASSING TEST...

... ON THE LEFT, AN ENORMOUS JAR OF GARLIC SAUCE !!!

[Lamù, TOP PISSED, WITH TREMBLING, DRUNK VOICE] D... darling, y.. you ... you damned !!!

(To be continued)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 11:29:38 PM by GiovaneDinamitardo »

Offline gatulon

• Big Fan
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2009, 12:07:11 AM »
it seems to me that....

SATORU = NAKAJIMA (was the F1's driver who races with Senna when he was at Lotus)

AGURI = SUZUKI (the team manager of the "Super Aguri Rancing Team", F1's driver too on early '90).

congratulations for the rest, who knows what's going to happen now ...

PS: Sorry, I was forgotting: YOU PERVERTEEEEEEED !!!

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2009, 11:31:35 PM »
OOPS, <<ERRATA CORRIGE>>: the correct name of the granddaugher of the Emperor is AIKO, who means <<daugher of love>>.

Sorry.

By the way, why in any manga there isn't any reference to the emperor and to the fact that Japan is an Empire (the last one all over the Earth)?

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2009, 11:47:44 PM »

"THE DRUNK STORK"

CHAPTER FIVE: TALKING ABOUT THE REPUTATION (VOL. I)

Tomobiki, springtime

Inside the police station, Ataru was nervously walking in circle.

[P.C., so nervous] HEY, QUIT ! YOU DRIVE ME CRAZY !!!
[Ataru, talking nervously to himself] Maybe they were doing evil to her ? Maybe she's feeling bad !! WHAT IF A MAN IS INSIDE THAT ROOM ?

But, suddenly, the door slided...

... AND SOMEONE APPEARED...
... SO JOYFUL !!

[Lamù, with clear voice] Thank you, Mrs Ikeda: you've been really kind !!
[Mrs Ikeda, with clear voice] Oh, I only did my duty.

The alien, with a short fly, joined Ataru..
... gave him a little kiss on his cheek...

... <<AND>>...

[Lamù, "so sweet"] Darling, forgive me: I was wrong.
[Ataru, so surprised, blinking his little eyes] About ?
[Lamù, same voice] The exam wasn't embarassing and painful at all but.... [now with evil voice] The doctor explained to me many of my doubts: FROM NOW IT WILL BE EASIER TO HAVE A BABY ON OUR OWN !!!!!!!!!!!

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM !!!!!![/size

[Lamù, blinking her large eyes] Darling, are you all right ?!?

ATARU WASN'T WELL AT ALL !!

IN FACT....

... NOW HE HAD BECOME A PILLAR OF SALT !!!!!!!!!

[Lamù, now talking nervously to the P.C.] So, here you are the evidence: WE'RE INNOCENT !!
[P.C., with cold voice] Miss Lamù, this is the evidence that last night you've had sex with your boyfriend, NOT that you're not involved into the kidnapping of her majesty Aiko.
[Doc.Ikeda, with low voice] That's not true: the evidences were so much... "bountiful"; this means that they've really had sexual intercourses all night long in the past 24 hours.
[P.C., with clear voice] In this case... [and did a bored motion with his hand]
[Lamù, still nervous] REMEMBER THIS: NOONE MUST KNOW THE REASON FOR...
[P.C., still bored] OK, OK, I got.

In the end, the alien and Ataru tried to exit from a secondary door; "to avoid any trouble", she said.

IN FACT...

... THE DOOR SLIDED ...

... AND ...

[ATARU AND LAMU, BOTH SCARED] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!!

FLASH! FLASH !FLASH !FLASH !FLASH !FLASH !FLASH !FLASH !FLASH !FLASH !FLASH !FLASH !FLASH !FLASH !FLASH !FLASH !FLASH !FLASH !FLASH !FLASH !FLASH !FLASH !FLASH !FLASH !FLASH !FLASH !FLASH !FLASH !FLASH !FLASH !FLASH !

A WHOLE ARMY OF PRESSMEN WERE WAITING FOR THEM !!!

[Pm] Lamù chan, really are you involved into the kidnapping of her majesty ?
[Lamù, with trembling voice] N... not at all.. in fact.. in fact the police have realized that... that my alibi was real !!
[Pm] SO IT'S TRUE THAT YOU'VE HAD SEX WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND ALL NIGHT LONG ?
[Lamù, TOP EMBARASSED] GH.. GH... GH.....
[Pm] It's true that the oni's women are able, in that way, to vampiryze the youth of a man?
[Lamù, MORE EMBARASSED] GH.. GH... N.. not the ones of my tribe...
[Pm] Your way to have sex is the same to that of the human women ?
[Lamù, TOTALLY RED IN FACE] I... I d.. I don't...
[Pm] Your boyfriend is able to lead you in the bed ?
[Pm] Who's the most pretending between you and him ?
[Pm] DO YOU FEEL THE SAME ORGASM THAN AN HEARTHIAN ?!?
[Pm] WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE POSITION ?!?
[Pm] WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE FANTASY ?!?
[LAMU', TOP FURIOUS] HEY, ARE YOU PRESSMEN OR A GANG OF PERVERTEEEEEEEEED ?

[Pm] Moroboshi, it's true that your new hit has been inspired by her ?
[Ataru, giggling so much, with closed eyes and an hand behind his head] Well, I cannot deny that... [and giggled again]
[Pm] Moroboshi, THAT SONG TALK ABOUT ONE OF YOUR NIGHTS ?
[Ataru, same situation] Oh, well.. [and giggled again]
[Pm] Moroboshi, YOU WROTE THAT SONG AFTER HAVING MADE LOVE WITH HER ?
[Ataru, same situation] Oh, well.. [and giggled again]

A short fly...

... AND THE ALIEN, TOP FURIOUS, GRABBED ATARU ON HIS NECK !!!

[LAMU', SHAKING ATARU AND SCREAMING OUT OF HER SOUL] D-A-R-L-I-N-G, THIS_IS_TOO_MUCH !!
[Ataru, with a silly smile] Hey, have you forgotten ? TODAY THE PRODUCER RELEASE "THE IMPETUOS SEA AT THE SUNSET": DO YOU KNOW A BETTER WAY TO HAVE MORE PUBBLICITY THAN THIS ?!?

LAMU' REALIZED IMMEDIATELY THAT HER REPUTATION WAS DESTROIED FOREVER !!!

IN FACT, THAT SONG HAD THE MOST PERVERTED LYRICS OF THE WHOLE ALBUM !!

So she felt down on the ground, with an heavy thump, swooned.

[Pm] Oh my God, she's bad.
[Ataru, now dropped in front of her, caressing her long hairs on the head] Lamù.... Lamù... hey... wake up... you're making me worry... hey...

In any case...
... after sometimes...
... (AND A GREAT, ENORMOUS ELECTROSHOCK)...
... the alien flew away...
... and finally entered into her mansion...

... AND ...

SHOCK !!!

[LAMU', BACK FURIOUS, SCREAMING NERVOUSLY] HEY !!!!!!!!!!
[---] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!!
[Lamù, in fly, still furious, with crossed arms, talking slowly, with COLD voice] EXATCLY.... WHAT WERE YOU DOING ?!?

..... [ehm] .....

The oni was right to be furious...

... in fact...

... SHAM POO AND RANMA WERE STILL HUGED...

... AND THE CHINESE HAD HER BLOUSE TOTALLY OPENED !!!

[Ranma, TOTALLY RED IN FACE, TOP EMBARASSED, babbling] F.. forgive me,  forgive me... I was... I was really out... out of myself...

"DAMN", was the thought of Sham Poo, now dressed again: "HE HAD JUST STAlTED" !!!

[Lamù, same situation] SO, WHAT WERE YOU DOING ?!?
[Ranma, same situation] W.. well I.. I just wanted t.. to show to you my daughter.
[Lamù, still furious] <<YOUR DAUGHTER>> ?!?

[SHAM POO, WITH AN INCREDIBLE AND SWEET SMILE] AIKA !! HE WANTED TO LET YOU SEE AIKA !!

[Lamù, same pose] <<AIKA>> ?!?
[Sham Poo, still sweet, a bit ashamed] Yes: "Aika" !
[Ranma, now so touched] Ooooooh, her name means <<LOVE'S CHANT>>: I didn't knew that you were so romantic Sham Poo.
[Sham Poo, now looking at him with sweet eyes] Oh, Lanma: I'd do anything to make you happy [sigh] !!
[Lamù, still nervous] ... 'COS' SHE'S <<YOUR>> DAUGHTER !!!
[Ranma, now awake, still embarassed, with an hand behind his head] W.. Well, I.. I don't...
[Sham Poo, with closed eyes and a great smile] SUlE: HAVE YOU SEEN HOW MUCH SHE LOOKS LIHE HEl FATHEl ?
[Lamù, still angry] But if she's <<your daughter>>, WHY SHE'S INTO MY HOUSE ?
[Ranma, still embarassed] W.. Well, Sham Poo said to me that you wanted so much to meet and know her that....
[Sham Poo, now worried, now looking at Ranma] Lanma, my beloved husband, DID YOU PAID THAT BILL AT THE SHOP ?!?
[RANMA, TOP WORRIED] WHAAAAAAAAAAT ?!? I-HAD-TO-PAY ?
[Sham Poo, back sweet] Ooooooh, don't woLLy. Use my cLedit card to pay it ! NOW lUN, lUN: I DON'T LIKE TO HAVE ANY DEBIT WITH ANYONE !!!

Funny way to leave an home...

... IN FACT ....

... THE CHINESE GAVE HIM A POWERFUL KICK ON HIS ASS...

... now Ranma was flying into the highest sky.

IT WAS AN ERROR !!!

IN FACT...

... outside, hidden behind a great tree, A DARK SHADOW WAS TALKING INTO A PHONE DEVICE.

[<<shadow>>, whispering] Hey, Mr "A", FOLLOW THAT GUY !! [now surprised] What ? ... what it means "I still havn't no wings" ?!? [now nervous] I DON'T CARE ! LOCALYZE HIS POINT OF IMPACT AND FOLLOW HIM !!

But the fly of Ranma wasn't long at all: in fact he.... [ahem]... "landed" into a trash can not so far...

... AND WAS RESCUED BY A NOTORIOUS GIRL...

... who grabbed him by an ancle...

... AND DRAGGED UNTIL HER HOUSE !!!

"Mmmmmmmh", was the thought of "Mr A", "good to know" !!!

ELSEWHERE, MEANWHILE...

... the troubles weren't ended at all.

IN FACT...

... LAMU' GRABBED HER SISTHER ON THE NECK, FURIOUSLY !!

[LAMU', STILL FURIOUS, shaking Sham Poo] SO YOU WANTED TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM INTO MY HOUSE ?
[Sham Poo, unbreathing] S... Sissy, I... I don't bLeath...
[LAMU', same situation] I DON'T CARE !! AND WHAT ABOUT THE REST ?!?

The chinese unlocked her with a nervous, martial move.

[Sham Poo, now nervous] SISSY, YOU DAMNED: YOU CANNOT IMAGINE HOW MUCH EFFOlT I DID WITH HIM TO...
[LAMU', SAME SITUATION] OOOOOH, "YOU MADE AN EFFORT" !!! WELL, I DON'T CARE AT ALL !! IF YOU WANNA HAVE AN AFFAIR WITH HIM DO IT INTO YOUR HOUSE !!

[SHAM POO, NERVOUS TOO] SISSY, HE BELIVES THAT AIKO IS OUl DAUGHTEl BUT I THINK NOT FOR LONG; THAT'S WHY HE MUST DO HIS DUTY OF HUSBAND WITH ME ANOTHEl TIME !! IT'S A WONDElFUL OCCASION TO GET MAllIED WITH HIM SO I DON'T CAlE ABOUT THE LOCATION !!!

[Lamù, TOP NERVOUS] YOU PERVERTED !
[Sham Poo, TOP NERVOUS] YOU STUPID !
[Lamù, TOP NERVOUS] YOU CUNT !
[Sham Poo, TOP NERVOUS] YOU IDIOT !
[Lamù, TOP NERVOUS] EEEEEEEEEEEEEK !
[Sham Poo, TOP NERVOUS] EEEEEEEEEK !

BOTH THE GIRLS GRABBED EACH OTHER ON THEIR LONG HAIRS...

... and, during the strife, they collapsed on the ground, still fighting...

... and, at the top of the wrath, Lamù tried to give to her sister a great zap...

... BUT NOTHING HAPPENED !!!!!!

[Lamù, so shocked] H.. hey, why I cannot give you a zap ?!?
[Sham Poo, giggling so much] Hi hi hi: IT'S ANOTHEl OF MY POWEl OF "HALFBLOOD"! I CAN NEUTlALYZE YOUl ZAPS IF I CATCH YOUl LITTLE HOlNS, mom didn't tell you anything about it?!?

IT WAS AN ERROR !!

IN FACT...

... just out of the window, <<the shadow>> was watching that scene !!

"Good to know" was his thought !!

But someone else entered into the mansion...

... AND....

SHOCK !!!

[A POWERFUL VOICE] HEY !!!
[Both the sisters, so scared] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!

[ATARU, TOP SHOCKED] L... LAMU', Y.. YOU WERE FLIRTING WITH.... WITH YOUR SISTER ?!?[/size]

[... ahem ... ]

Now both the girls realized: THEY DIDN'T REALIZED THAT THEY HAD THEIR CLOTHES TORN...

.... and that were still laying on the floor...

...... AND THAT WERE RATHER NAKEDS !!!

[Lamù, TOP EMBARASSED, babbling] D... darling, th.. this is not how it seems...
[Sham Poo, TOP EMBARASSED, babbling too] Th.. that's tLue, daLling, I... I can explain too about...

[Ataru, TOP NERVOUS] Y.. YOU... YOU... [NOW SCREAMING] YOU ARE TWO GREAT PERVERTEEEEEEEEEEEEEED !!!

[!!!]

[ATARU, TOP EXCITED] COMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIING !!!!!!!

He did a great jump...

... AND ...

................ KAPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOW !!!!

After few minutes...

... ATARU WAS LAYING (unconscious) INTO HIS (enormouos) BED, WITH A GREAT LUMP ON HIS HEAD !!
Both the sisters, now back to decence, were around him

[Sham Poo, blinking her large eyes] Sissy, I still do not undeLstand why did you hit with that big hammeL...
[Lamù, still nervous] Mom didn't explained nothing about the "cases of life", right ?!? [now curious] By the way, WHAT DO YOU MEAN ABOUT THE "BILL TO PAY" ?!?
[Sham Poo, sweet like never seen before] Oooooooh, we have had a stLong shopping time befoLe aLLiving heLe !
[Lamù, so surprised] Really ? Why ?
[Sham Poo, still sweet] FOR AIKO !! SHE NEEDS ANYTHING, HAVE YOU FOlGOTTEN ? LOOK, LOOK BEHIND OF YOU !!

The alien turned...

... AND...

SHOCK !!!

A CORNER OF THE BEDROON WAS FULL OF CASES OF ANY DIMENTION !!

[Lamù, babbling] gh.. gh...gh.. wh... what th.. what the hell of...
[Sham Poo, still sweet] Diapel baby, towels, body lotion, baby body, stroller, changing, feeding bottle, cot, little sheets and covers...
[Lamù, so shocked] I... I never believed that a child needed so many things!
[Sham Poo, still sweet] Well, this is just what a kind salesman suggested to me. But... LOOK AT THIS !!

The chinese took over a bathrobe for children.

[Sham Poo, so much sweet] Sissy, you don't note anything ?
[Lamù, blinking her large eyes] About ?
[Sham Poo, with a great, innocent and sweet smile] LOOK, IT HAS ALSO ITS LITTLE SHOWEl SLIPPEls !!!

Was in that moment tha "her majesty" begun to show "signes of revival"

[Lamù, so scared] Oh... oh my God Sham Poo, w.. what I.. I'd have to...
[Sham Poo, still sweet] .. ehm... foLgive me, Sissy but I have to go: in a couple of hours I have to be in a television [and ran away]
[Lamù, BACK NERVOUS] HEY, YOU CANNOT LEAVE ME IN THIS WAYYYYYY !! THIS IS DISERTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOON !!!!

But, suddenly, the chinese came back to the door of the bedroom.

IT WAS AN ERROR !!!

IN FACT...

[Sham Poo, a bit ashamed] Sissy...
[Lamù] Nan-da ?

[Sham Poo, more ashamed] IF THEY ASKED TO ME "WHY YOUl SISTEl WEAlS ONLY PANTIES, BlA AND BOOTS" WHAT I SHOUD ANSWEl ?!?

POW !!!
[/size]

Later, into a television studio...

[Anchorman, so curious] Sham Poo chan, what happened to your right eye?[/color][/size]

[Sham Poo, so nervous, WITH AN EYE TOTALLY BLACK AND VIOLET] IT'S AN ALLElGIC lEACTION.....

(TO BE CONTINUED)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 03:14:50 PM by GiovaneDinamitardo »

Offline ferrango

• Big Fan
  • I feel a bad Omen on you.
    • Lotto Lorenzo
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2009, 10:10:30 PM »
i was waiting for this since a long time....
Nice work! this story becomes weirder on every chapter
Long live to Lum, our queen and goddess

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2009, 11:20:16 PM »
Thanks Ferrango  _/-\o_  _/-\o_  _/-\o_

"THE DRUNK STORK"

CHAPTER SIX: TALKING ABOUT THE REPUTATION (VOL. II) [color]

Tomobiki, springtime

Ataru's head buzzed like a beehive but, little by little, he remembers where he was still lying on her bed...

... AND, FINALLY....

... <<REALIZED>> WHAT WAS HAPPENING.

THE ALINEN, IN FLY, WAS RUNNING BEHIND "HER MAJESTY" (who was running and giggling so much), SCREAMING NERVOUSLY !!!

[LAMU', FLYING AND SCREAMING, TOP ANGRY] AIKOOOOOOOO, ENOUGH IS ENOUUUUUUGH !
[Ataru, so scared] Lamù, what's going on ?!?

The alien fell down on the floor, cryind desperately.

[Lamù, crying so much] WAHAAAAAAAAAAAAH, HAS SOILED THE BEEEEEEEEEED !!
[Ataru, lost in panic] YEHOHAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !!!

..... [ahem] ....

... "her majesty" didn't known the etiquette.

IN FACT...

... THE ENORMOUS BED OF LAMU' WAS SO MUCH DIRTY OF.... [ahem]..... WELL, IT WAS SO MUCH DIRTY !!

[Lamù, still crying] WAHAAAAAAAAAH, WHAT I DID WRONG TO DESERVE ALL OF THIS?

Ataru took a look of Aiko...

... AND...

[ATARU, FURIOUS] LAMU', YOU DAMNED ALIEN: YOU PUT HER THE DIAPER ON THE CONTRARY !! THAT'S WHY SHE HAS SOILED EVERYTHING !!!

The alien fell down to the ground once again, groaming, in a silly pose.

Later, Ataru and Lum noticed early that Aiko had a mysterious "power"...

IN FACT...

... SHE NEVER GOT TIRED, EVEN WHEN IT WAS TIME TO GO TO SLEEP !!

Ataru had to do a great work with her, playing and caring her, because, after sometimes, Lamù fell into a deep sleep but...

... SUDDENLY ....

... SHE BEGUN TO SNIFF SO MUCH....

... AND...

[Lamù, lost in panic] Oh my god: DARLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING !!!

SHE AWAKENED IMMEDIATELY !!

A FAST, NERVOUS FLY !!

[Lamù, now flying, still lost in panic] DARLIIIIIIIIIIIIIING, DON'T TURN ON THE LIIIIIIIIIIIGHTS !! I FEEL SMELL OF GAAAAAAAAAAAS !!

She searched them into any room of her (great) mansion...

... AND, FINALLY....

[LAMU', SHOCKED] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!!!

:o

FOUND ATARU WITH AIKO INTO THE KITCHEN !!!

[Lamù, now angry, screaming] DARLING, DID YOU GOT CRAZY ?!?

IT REALLY COULD BE !!!

IN FACT....

... ATARU WAS LULLING <<HER MAJESTY>> OVER A COOKING STOVE, WITH THE GAS TAP FULLY OPEN !!

Hearing her scream, Aiko got up immediately and begun to cry loudly !!!

[ATARU, FURIOUS] DAMNED ALIEEEEEEEEEEN, I HAD JUST FALLEN ASLEEP HEEEEEEEER !

POW !

[Lamù, so nervous] I gave to you just this one because I don't wanna destroy my house ! [now screaming] AND QUIT TO BE SO STUPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID !!!
[Ataru, groaming, WITH AN EYE BLACK AND VIOLOET] gh.. gh... gh...

It begun a long, long night....

... but, finally, Aiko surrendered and begun to sleep.
It was so late (SO MUCH <<LATE>>) when Ataru put "her majesty" into her new cot and "climbed" on his enormous bed to try to have relax.

[Ataru, talking to himself] gh.. gh.. gh.. How.. how it's possible that [pant pant] that a such little being [pant] has so much strenght ?!? I.. I feel that [pant pant] I havn't the strenght to point a pin on the butter ! [GROAN] MEEEEEEEEEEEN, I'M EXAUSTED ! [pant pant] Even if I find the most beautiful woman waiting for me in the bed completely naked universe I could remain indifferent.

ATARU WAS WRONG !!

IN FACT...

... THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN OF THE UNIVERSE WAS ALREADY INTO THE BED (rather naked, as usual)...

... AND REALLY SEEMED THAT WAS WAITING FOR HIM !!

IN FACT...

.. Lamù grabbed Ataru on his pajama...

... AND BEGUN TO UNDRESS HIM !!

[Ataru, now giggling, happly excited, talking to himself] Ok, Ok, I got: I'll sacrifice myself for the honor of the earthians !! [and giggled again]

AND FINALLY, WHEN HE WAS HALF NAKED......

[ATARU, SCREAMING, LOST IN PAIN] YEHOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAARGH !!!

THE ALIEN SQUEEZED HIS BREAST HARDLY ONCE AGAIN !!!

Many tears begun to flow from his large eyes and Lamù begun to lick and drink them, one afer one !

[Ataru, still lost in pain, FURIOUS] LAMU', WHEN WILL END YOUR DAMNED WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMPS ?!?
[Lamù, still licking Ataru's tears] F.. forgive me, forgive me: I'm so ashamed of myself but.. I was feeling so much bad ! I couldn't.. really: I couldn't resist anymore !!
[AIKO, LOST IN PANIC] Uèèèèèèèèèèèèèèèèèèèèè !!
[ATARU, FURIOUS] LAMU', YOU DAMNED ALIEN !! I HAD JUST FALLEN ASLEEP HEEEEEEEER ! ENOUHG IS ENOUUUUUUUUUGH !! NOW IT'S YOUR TURN TO LULL HER !!

... ehm ...

... what I was talking about ?!?
Oh, yes, you're right: IT WAS A LONG, LONG NIGHT !!

But, finally, Aiko begun to sleep so deeply.

PITY, IT WAS TIME TO WAKE UP !!!

Both the guys had a strange breakfast that day.

[Ataru, with drunk voice] Lamù, why the robots didn't have helped ?
[Lamù, with drunk voice too] Th... they arn't able to manage this situation, you know.
[Ataru, same voice] P... please, odrer that damned optional module: I'll pay any amounth before to have another nigth like this.

Was in that moment that someone knocked, so gently, to the main door.

After a short fly Lamù opened it...

... AND...

[Lamù, still so groggy] Oh, Sham Poo: God sends you !! We really need any kind of help possible to...

POW !

[SHAM POO, SO NERVOUS] I DIDN'T EVEN THANKED FOl THE SUGGEST THAT YOU GAVE TO  ME LAST NIGHT !!

Lamù was now laying on the floor, swooned and with a silly pissed expression on her face, WITH AN EYE BLACK AND VIOLET !

And the worste was yet to come !!!

IN FACT...

... into a recording room, a notorious rock band was trying to record a new song but....

[Producer, so angry, screaming] MOROBOSHI, YOU DAMNED SLEEPYAHEAD: WAKE UUUUUUUUUUP !
[Ataru, rather sleeping, with drunk voice] Eh ?!?
[Producer, still nervous] ENOUGH IS ENOUUUUUUUUUGH !! IT'S THE TENTH TIME THAT YOU MISS IN THE SAME POIIIIIIIIINT !!!
[Ataru, same voice] F.. forgive me but... I HAD A NEVERENDING NIGHT THIS NIGHT !!

HEARING THIS WORDS, A DIABOLICAL GIGGLE SPREAD AROUDN THE ROOM !!!

That's why Kakugari left his drums, step so close to Ataru...

... AND ....

[Kakugari, talking slowly, WITH GRAVE VOICE] COME, ATARU: COME WITH ME !!

He took him on his arm and did few steps away.

[Ataru, so surprised] Hey, what the fool...
[Kakugari, same situation] NOW, SAY...
[Ataru, still surprised] What ?

[KAKUGARI, STILL WITH GRAVE VOICE] <<HOW MANY TIMES, MY SON>> ?!?

[ATARU, NOW FURIOUS] <<HOW MANY TIMES>>... WHAT ?!?

[Kakugari, now TOP excited] WELL, I THINK THAT IT MUST BE REALLY HARD TO TAME A SUCH WILD CAT LIKE LAMU' IN THE BED, RIGHT ? SO, HOW MANY TIME THIS NIGHT ?!?
[Perma, TOP excited, so perverted] HOW MANY ORGASMS SHE HAD ?
[Chibi, TOP excited, SO MUCH PERVERTED] DOES SHE LIKES TO USE "TOYS" ?!? TO BE BOUNDED ?!? TO BE PHOTOGRAPHATED !??
[ATARU, SCREAMING OUT OF HIS SOUL] MIND YOUR DAMNED BUSINEEEEEEEEEEEES !!

But, suddenly, someone had the "right idea" to shake him a bit.

[Producer, with COLD voice] Moroboshi, enough is enough. Now look: or you're able to record this song within this evening or.... [now with sadic voice] OR I'LL SAY TO THAT GIRLS OUT OF THERE TO GO AWAY !!
[Ataru, now surprised] What ? GIRLS ?!?
[Producer, still with sadic voice] TAKE A LOOK JUST OUTSIDE THE WINDOW...

He did it...

... AND ...

... JOYFUL SHOCK !!!

A LOTS OF GILRS WERE CROWDING AT THE MAIN DOOR...
.. SCREAMING NERVOUSLY...
... and someone of them had a poster.

Into anyone of them it was written...

[G....G.....G...... GULP !!!]

<<MOROBOSHI, YOU WILL FEEL MY SKIN ON YOUR SKIN>> !!

... as he sang into the song "the impetous sea at the sunset".

IT WAS LIKE THROWING SOME GASOLINA OVER A GREAT FIRE !!

So Ataru grabbed Kakugari with his right hand, Perma with his left hand, Chibi with his teeth and came back inside the recording room, dragging with him all the UYTRIBE's members.

[ATARU, TALKING WITH THE MOUTH FULL] LET'S GO: WE HAVE TO FINISH THIS WORK WITHIN FEW MINUTES, BECAUSE LATER I GOT A MOST IMPORTANT BUSINESS TO CARE !!

In this way Ataru got enough energy to manage the day.

But someone else was less lucky.

IN FACT...

Into a studio, four cool girls was trying to make an advertising photo session but someone was getting nervous.

[Art director, screaming nervously] WAKE UP LAMU', WAKE UUUUUUUUUUUUUP !!
[Lamù, still groggy] Eh ?
[Art, director, same situation] ENOUGH IS ENOUUUUUUUUGH !! YOU'RE ALWAYS LATE WITH THE OTHER GIIIIIIIIRLS AND A TELEGRAPH POLE IS MORE EXPRESSIVE THAN YOU TODAYYYYYYYY !!!

[Lamù, groaming] F.. forgive me but... I HAD A NEVERENDING NIGHT THIS NIGHT !!

HEARING THIS WORDS, A DIABOLICAL GIGGLE SPREAD AROUDN THE ROOM !!!

[Lamù, getting nervous] Hey, what's this silly laught ?
[Art director, still angry] I don't care at all about them !! Now look: this service must be finished within this evening. [now screaming] OR YOU WORK HARDER OR YOU'LL BE CHARGED THE PENALTY !!
[Lamù, now screaming] IF YOU WANNA THAT I WORK HARDER GIVE ME ONE HOUR OF PAUSE !!
[Art director, screaming too] WHAAAAAAAAT ?!? ONE-HOUR ?!? TEN MINUTES WILL BE ENOUGH !!
[Lamù, still nervous] 50 !
[Art director, still nervous] 20 !
[Lamù, still nervous] 30 !
[Art director, still nervous] Gone, but if you...
[Lamù, TOP nervous] I don't care at all about you ! [now screaming] LEAVE ME ALONE, I WANNA HAVE RELAX !!!

Embarassed silence.

The alien flew away and all the people inside the studio begun to speak low and nervously.

Into another room, the others 3 gilrs where having a nervous coffe break.

[girl-1, so angry] I hate her !
[girl-2, so angry too] I detest her !
[girl-3, so much angry] She's so much nasty !!
[girl-1, still angry] If I had asked a break of half an hour I would have been summarily fired !!
[girl-2, getting more angry] Neither Naomi Campbell is so much capricious like her !
[girl-3, TOP angry] If is not that I have already signed a contract I would have refused to work with the sex-starved !!
[girl-1, now whispering] You heard what her boyfriend says about her in that song?
[girl-2, whispering too] Oh, yes: "I want so much to touch you/sitting at the bar/or maybe in front of the altar/one step away from me/come on sister/we're walking oht the headlong/[now nervous]I WANNA HAVE SEX ! SEX ! SEX...."

[girl-3, NOW WITH CLEAR VOICE, TOP ANGRY] THIS IS UNRIGHT !! WE'VE TO WORK HARD WITHIN THAT DAMNED NYMPHOMANIAC IS SLEEPING THE "SLEEP OF THE RIGHTOUS" !!

[A SUDDEN POWERFUL VOICE] I'M NOT A NYMPHOMANIAC !!!

[ALL THE GIRLS, TOP SCARED] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!!!!

The three girls were right to be scared.

IN FACT...

VOLTS !!!

ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP !!!!!!!!!!

Hearing that great noise, all the rest of the people entered into the room...

... AND ...

... FOUND A GREAT CLOUD OF SMOKE !!

[A photographer, so scared] gh ... gh.. w.. what happened ?!?

[LAMU, FURIOUS] I TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED: I CAUGHT THESE THREE WHO WERE SMOKING STRANGE THINGS !! IT'S SIMPLLY MONSTROUS !! I REFUSE TO WORK WITH THEM !! I CONSIDER IT A SERIOUS BREACH OF CONTRACT ! I QUIT ! ANY PENALTY MUST IMPUTED TO THEM !!

THE ALIEN WAS REALLY SCARING !!!!

That's why nobody had enough courage to contradict her.

In any case Lamù flew away and, after a nervous fly, came back to her mansion.

She found randomly Ataru.

[Ataru, with clear voice and a great smile] Hello Lamù ! What did I tell you? Today our song came in first place in the hit parade due to advertising (for free) made by those journalists maniacs !!

POW !

[LAMU', STILL FURIOUS] I DID EVEN THANKED ABOUT THIS !!

[Ataru, laying down to the ground, with trembling voice AN EYE BLACK AND VIOLET] D... d.... damned alieeeeeen !!!

(TO BE CONTINUED)

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2009, 10:44:35 PM »

"THE DRUNK STORK"

CHAPTER SEVEN: FOUR TROUBLES FOR FOUR SISTERS [color]

Tomobiki, springtime

Inside a notorious house, an "enlarged family" was having lunch but, incredible but true, it was totally silent !!

[... ahem ...]

... truthfully, it was a NERVOUS kind of silence, because everybody was watching to everybody with evil sight...

... until someone was able to break that strange spell.

[Ranma, talking with the bowl in front of his mouth] Nabiki...
[Nabiki, talking with the bowl in front of her mouth] Nan-da ?
[Ranma, same situation] ABOUT THE PREGNANCY TEST OF AKANE...

At those words, everyone stopped to eat.

[Ranma, now awake, with clear voice] ... YOU STILL HAVE IT WITH YOU, RIGHT ?
[Nabiki, TOTALLY COLD] True.
[Ranma, same situation] I was thinking about this.
[Nabiki, still cold] Speak !
[Ranma, now with evil voice] YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE THAT HAVE SEEN IT !!
[Nabiki, still cold] So ?

[Ranma, now so angry] COULD YOU KINDLY SHOW IT TO ME TOO ?!?

Now the eyes of everybody were pointed versus Nabiki.

[Nabiki, with a cold smile] Of course !

[Nabiki, TOP COLD] GIVE ME 7.000.000 YEN AND YOU'LL GET IT !!!

NERVOUS SHOCK !!!

[AKANE, now awake, FURIOUS] NABIKIIIIIIIIIII, THIS IS TOO MUUUUUUUUCH !! YOU CANNOT PLAY WITH MY LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFEEEEEEEE E !!
[Nabiki, still cold] Ok, Ok: I stop joking !!
[Ranma, getting more nervous] So ?

[NABIKI] GIVE ME JUST 1.000.000 YEN AND YOU'LL GET IT [/size][/color]!!!

Hearing that words, a persone arose, still keeping his arms crossed.

[Suon, with grave voice] Nabiki, we have to speak !
[Nabiki, so gentle] About ?
[SUON, NOW CRYING IN A SILLY WAY] YOU CANNOT TREAT YOUR SISTER LIKE A MONEY MACHINE !! SHE'S REALLY IN TROUBLE DEEP !!!

[Nabiki, now so touched] D.. daddy d.. don't cry !! Don't cry !! I [sigh] I didn't... [sigh] I didn't wanted to [sniff] to make you suffer !! [sigh sigh] !
[Suon, now with a great, wonderful, silly smile] So ?!?

[Nabiki, with clear voice] GIVE ME ONLY 50.000 YEN AND YOU'LL GET THAT TEST[/size][/color] !

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM [/size][/color]!!!

[AKANE, TOP NERVOUS] I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!! 

But, suddenly, someone had a bright idea

[Kasumi, with genlte voice] Akane, you know that Nabiki alwasy wants to joke with you ! The solution is easier than you think.
[Akane, so surprised] Really ?
[Kasumi, with sweet voice and eyes] Sure, IT'S ENOUGH THAT YOU REPEAT THE TEST !!

HEARING THAT WORDS, NABIKI HAD A (hidden) HEART ATTACK !!!

[Ranma, now with a sadic giggle] You're right !! [now with clear, evil voice] COME, AKANE, <<MY SWEET BRIDE>>: COME WITH ME !!

He tried to grab her on the arm but she unlocked with a nervous, martial move.

[Akane, still angry] I WON'T STRIP IN FRONT OF YOU !!
[Ranma, now so embarassed] Gh.. gh.. b.. because y.. you need t... to strip to do that damned test ?
[Kasumi, blinking her eyes] Ranma, you really need to know a lots of things about...

... BUT, SUDDENLY...

... NABIKI STOOD ...

... AND ...

[Nabiki, with a wonderful smile] ... ehm ... NOT RIGHT NOW !!
[Ranma, so surprised] Why ?
[Nabiki, now with a strange, embarassed voice] B... because... [ogh].. because.... [ahem]... [now sweetly shy, so red in face] BECAUSE ME AND AKANE HAVE A DATE !!

SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK !!!!!!!!

[Ranma, lost in panic, standing in a silly pose] W.... whaaaaaaaaaat ?  <<A date>> ?
[AKANE, TOP FURIOUS] NABIKI, YOU DAMNED !! HOW CAN YOU INVOLVE ME IN YOUR AFFAIRS ?!?
[Nabiki, so cold, with EVIL voice] Akane, sweet little sister, you think to have other opportunities to have a date once the baby is born?
[Akane, now with evil sight] Now that you make me think....

Akane, out of the corner of her eyes, watched at Ranma...

... BUT HE TURNED AWAY !!!

[AKANE, WITH SADIC VOICE] LET'S GO NABIKI !! I CANNOT WAIT TO GET OUT ! BASICALLY, A <<BLIND DATE>> IS VERY EXCITING !!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh.....

IT WAS AN ERROR !!!

ELSEWHERE, MEANWHILE...

... into a notorious mansion, three people bustled around a notorious girl.

[Lamù, so nervous] HOLD !!! HOLD HER !!! I SAID HOLD HEEEEEEEEEEEER !!
[Sham Poo, nervous too] SISSY, ENOUGH IS ENOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH !!

Seeing that distressing scene, Ataru took the initiative

[Ataru, nervous too] OUT OF THE WAY !!! I'LL CHANGE HER DIAPER ON MY OWN !

R E V E L A T I O N !!!

Few quick moves...

... AND ...

... HER MAJESTY AIKO WAS CLEAN AND DRESSED AGAIN !!!

Ataru turned for a moment...

IT WAS AN ERROR !!!

[Ataru, standing in a triumphal pose] I'm good, right ?
[LAMU', TOP SCARED] HEY !! HEYYYYYYY !!
[SHAM POO, LOST IN PANIC] WATCH OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT !!!

TOO LATE !!

BONK !!

AIKO FELL TO THE GROUND AND REMAINED MOTIONLESS AND BREATHLESS FOR A FEW, INTERMINABILE SECONDS !!

SHE LOOKED DEAD !!

In that meantime...

... ATARU SAW IN FRONT TO HIM SOME PEOPLE READY TO FLAY AND TO WHIP HIM ...

... SHAM POO A HUGE FRYPAN FULL OF SOYBEAN OIL BOILING...

.... LAMU' A JAR RIDGE OF GARLIC SAUCE !!

With trembling hands Ataru tried to shake a little <<her majesty>>

[Ataru, lost in panic] ... ehm .... Aiko... p... please.... s.. say something... y.. you cannot be so bad !!

... AND FINALLY ....

[AIKO, CRYING SO MUCH] BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAA AAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!

[Ataru, now breathing] Puff, she's still alive !!

BONK !!
KA-THUMP !!!

ATARU FELL, HIT BY TWO GREAT HAMMERS !!

[Lamù, in fly, furious] YOU DAMNED !!
[Sham poo, furious too] NeveL tLy moLe !!!

He was still swooned when the two sisters tried to lull and conford Aiko...

.. INVAIN: SHE WAS STILL CRYING, DUE TO THE SCARE !!

[Lamù, with clear voice] Men, this little being really drive me crazy.
[Sham Poo, with drunk voice] Oh, you cannot imagine how haLd was caLing heL today. [now wondering] Sissy, why youL Lobots weLen't able to help me ?
[Lamù, still lulling Aiko] You're right, enough is enough: I'll call immediately my parents to ask to send me that damned optional module to..

HEARING THOSE WORDS, SHAM POO HAD A JOYFUL SHOCK !

[Sham Poo, sweetly excited] S.. SISSY, TH.. THIS MEANS THAT YOU CAN PHONE TO MOM AND DAD ?
[Lamù, now with sweet voice] Sham poo, if you wanna speak with them you can come here any time you like !!

In a few moments, into another room, a screen was turned and, after a while, a notirious people appeared.

[Mrs Invader, so sweet] Sham Poo, how long !
[Sham Poo, so touched] M.. mom... [sigh].. I... I MISS YOU !!
[Mrs Invader, same situation] We miss you too so much. Don't worry, me ad daddy will come soon to meet you.
[Sham Poo, now a bit shy] M.. mom, I... I wanted to ask to you a favoL.
[Mrs Invader, now so curious] About ?
[Sham Poo, still sweetly shy] W.. well, th.. the point is that the Lobots of Sissy need an optional module to be able to...
[Mrs Invader, TOP curious] What ? An optional module ? Which one she needs ?
[Sham Poo, TOTALLY RED IN FACE] The one about.... [ehm] ... [now with clear voice] ...  ABOUT THE CAlE OF THE BABY !!!

[MRS INVADER, TOP JOYFUL] OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD !!! DEAR, DEAR: RUN !!
[Mr Invadr, talking from another room] Hey, what the fool...
[Mrs Invader, still screaming joyfully] RUN, WE BECAME GRANPARENTS !!
[Mr Invader, sweetly shocked] WOOOOOOOW !! COMING !!

Was in that moment that Lamù appeared on the screen of her mother...

... STILL HOLDING AIKO !

[Lamù, so embarassed] gh.. gh... M... Mom, d... don't get strange ideas.. th.. this is not how it seems...

INVAIN !!
His mother was devouring with her eyes the child

[Mrs Invader, so sweet] Oooooooooooh, how much she's sweet... what that wonderful eyes... look at that lips so red... and.. and... [now troubled] DEAR, THIS CHILD IS NOT AT ALL LIKE YOU !!!
[Mr Invader, with strange voicce] Don't say silly things, look better: SHE LOOKS LIKE THE HUSBAND OF SHAM POO !!
[Mrs Invader, now with crossed arms, so angry] DAUGHTERS, WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE ?
[Sham Poo, still red in face] P... please, mom: let me explain....

Their father took the word authoritatively.

[Mr Invader, with grave voice] Daughters, so far I left you free to do whatever you wanted. Today I realized that I didn't done the right thing. Now, or arranged things between you OR YOU WON'T HAVE WHAT YOU DESERVE !

Suddenly the communication broke.

[Lamù, so worried, with a pissed expression on her face] I fear that they have misunderstood the whole.
[Sham Poo, so troubled] Sissy, what dad meant when he said "you won't have what you deseLve?

The alien really wanted to give an explenation to her sister...
... but Aiko was still screaming...
... so she gave it up, due fo "force majeure".

ELSEWHERE, MEANWHILE...

... two (different) sisters were wandering into the main street of Tomobiki.

[Akane, so troubled] Nabiki, was a long way we're walking: can you tell me where we had this appointment?
[Nabiki, with trembling voice] Th.. the point is that it's the first time that I come into this part of Tokyo and... and...
[Akane, getting angry] Most of all, WITH WHOM WE HAD THIS DATE ?!?

[A SUDDEN POWERFUL, HOT VOICE] NABIKI, FINALLY !!!

[NABIKI, TOP JOYFUL] ... WHIT THEM !!!

Akane turned a bit...

... AND ...

... FOUND TWO WONDERFUL GUYS IN FRONT OF HER !!!

They were wearing trendy clothes...
... had to do some sport, because they had a truly perfect physical...
..... most of all, THAT BOYS WERE REALLY SO MUCH BEAUTIFUL!

[Nabiki, lost in sweet dreams] What did I say? Weren't they so lovely ?
[Akane, TOP surprised, with trembling voice] W... WHAT THAT AWESOME GUYS !!
[The guy, so joyful] LET'S GO, MY GIRL: THIS EVENING WE DRIVE YOU TO ENJOY THE CITY !!

It was the beginning of an exciting evening.

The day after, two (different) sisters where working into the same studio when, finally, they had a pause.

[Sham Poo, with clear voice] CongLatulations Sissy, it seemed that you weLe Leally sleeping in a sweet way.
[Lamù, giggling] This advertisement for this brand of mattresses happens at the right time, also because I was not pretending at all.
[Sham Poo, blinking her large eyes] What ? Why ?
[Lamù, with clear voice]  Well, the point is that our parents havn't yet sent to me that damend module, so...

A suddenn phone call interrupted her.

[Lamù, so surprised] Hey, this is darling's number.

She opened her cellphone...

... AND ...

[ATARU, SCREAMING PAINFULLY FROM THE PHONE] LAMU' [YEHAOHOAAAAAAAAAAARGH !!] HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP !! [YEHOHAAAAAAAAAAAARGH] !!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP !

[LAMU', SO SHOCKED] DARLING, WHAT'S GOING ON ?
[Ataru, same situation] HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP [YEHOHAAAAAAAAAAARGH] I WON'T RESIST FOR LOOOOOOOOOOOONG [YEHOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH]

Suddenly the communication broke

[LAMU', TOP WORRIED] DARLING IS IN TROUBLE DEEP !!!
[SHAM POO, TOP SHOKED] THE BABY IS IN DANGEl !!!

Few moments later the two sisters were flying into the highest sky, Lamù was holding her sister by an hand.

[Lamù, still flying] Are you all right ?
[Sham Poo, with clear voice] Go on ! The women of my tLibe have neveL afLaid !

Finally they landed in front of the main door of the mansion.

It was strangely opened.

They entered and....

BIG SHOCK !!!!

[ATARU, TOTALLY CARBONIZED BUT ANGRY] LAMU', DAMNED ALIEN: THIS IS YOUR FAULT TOO, RIGHT ?!?

[LAMU' AND SHAM POO, LOST IN PANIC BOTH] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EK !!!

(TO BE CONTINUED)