Forum > Other Anime

Hatsukoi Limited

(1/6) > >>

FallinG_StaR:
Because we talk about love relations and stuff I recomend this anime... for several reasons... or maybe just one... Ecchi... and the girls are very, very beautiful... XD

Plot Summary: A series of short stories depicting the complicated love lives of eight middle school and high school girls, their classmates and relatives. These stories later intertwine to form a main story involving most of the cast.

ANN

Wiki

Watch at Narutowire

janus:
the funny thing about this anime is that there are complex love triangles and unexpected pairings, Its good enough to entertain for while but I dropped this mid through because there was another more interesting anime that I just had to see it to the end. I have to stop watching too much anime at once because I will keep dropping good series like this one. Its just like being in a buffet, trying to stuff as much food in my mouth with as much as I can  :P

FallinG_StaR:
Yes... I know what you mean...

I had to put some animes on hold... because I can only handle 15 animes at a time... XD

5 are on-hold...

Anyway this series has a happy-open-ending... they could go for a second season... but who knows...

The have DVD Special episodes of 4/5 min each... I don't know its just to give some extra fan service... or its a possible prequel to the second half of the series

cata:
I have a few Animes on-hold because I can't find the episodes (Dragon Ball Z it has to be in portuguese). xD

UruseiNeo:
I put Hatsukoi Limited on my list when I found this topic before. I've gotten to about episode 5/12

funny so far.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version