Forum > Other Anime

Pandora hearts

(1/6) > >>

UataruY:
i recommend pandora hearts here's the description:
Oz Bezarius, heir to one of the duke houses, has just turned fifteen. His life is rich and carefree, darkened only by the constant absence of his father. At his coming-of-age ceremony, however, everything changes. For no reason that he can discern, he's cast into the prison known as the "Abyss", only to be saved by a "chain" known as Alice, the bloodstained black rabbit. Why was he cast into Abyss, how does Alice factor into it all, and what does the organization known as "Pandora" want with him...?

i watched the first episode and i was a little confused but after the 2nd and 3rd episode i got addicted xD
although it still only has 9 episodes it's an ongoing anime and it has a little bit of suspense and terror.

FallinG_StaR:
I'm seeing it too... (I watch lots of anime... I have no life... XD)
I have to say... I started watching when it came out... and after epi. 2 I dropped it... but I get bored easily and after 1 month or so... I started watching again... and its a good anime... and for some reason... I'm starting to like all anime girls with black long hair... ;D

UruseiNeo:
I watch alot of anime too, in fact me and some friends created a hoedown for anime:

I can't believe that people still get them confused,
Anime and cartoons, they way they do amuse.

One main difference, it is a simple thing;
In anime openings, they know how to sing!

When it comes to dubbing, Funimation is the best.
They make Vegeta sound better than the rest.

Only one exception, a quote so legend,
anime popularity is over nine thousand.

I LOVE ANIME, I WATCH IT EVERYDAY!
FOR 24 HOURS STRAIGHT, I NEVER GO AWAY!

ONE THING I NOTICE IS THA-- *falls asleep*
........................ .................

Not a lot of people know what anime is,
Most of them think it's just a show for kids.

But they are wrong, for they do not see:
What they cut from shows like Pokemon is partial nudity

(All) Partial nudity!

cata:
That's awesome! xD

UataruY:

--- Quote from: FallinG_StaR on June 05, 2009, 12:32:24 AM ---I have to say... I started watching when it came out... and after epi. 2 I dropped it.

--- End quote ---

yeah i saw the first episode and i was a little disappointed but after the second and 3rd episode i got addicted xD

i also watch a lot of anime, and now that i have the time... i'm going to spend a lot of time in narutowire.com watching all kinds of anime xD. i have no life too :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version