Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 09:13:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 29
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 14
Total: 14

Author Topic: For the Relationship Challenged  (Read 22067 times)

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
Re: For the Relationship Challenged
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2009, 02:14:14 AM »
Hmm... That the perfect love relation... at least the guy can experience a threesome... without any problems... XD

Edit: It's suposed to be a silent "h" ;D
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 03:17:06 AM by FallinG_StaR »
"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."
I wonder which one is true!?

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2009, 03:05:05 AM »
a TREESOME?

Sounds... different... probably painful and the bugs would be annoying...

URUSEI YATSURA EPISODES!!! At www.youtube.com/Neo1Fox & www.veoh.com/users/NeoYatsura

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2009, 03:18:37 AM »
It's all about the bugs... you, your girlfriend... and a tree... that's a treesome...

Now you know... XD
"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2009, 03:37:35 AM »
Have you ever had a treesome 0.0?

URUSEI YATSURA EPISODES!!! At www.youtube.com/Neo1Fox & www.veoh.com/users/NeoYatsura

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2009, 07:36:19 AM »
Treesome? yeah... a few times... even if they prefer a carsome or a bedsome... XD

Threesome... now that's something I only dream about... preferably with twins... ;D

But these would be nice too... XD

« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 07:54:45 AM by FallinG_StaR »

Offline cata

• Otaku
  • Cata, the Valkyrie Moderator
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2009, 12:08:25 PM »
You know what's ironic? I'm bi right? Which means I go to both sides. The thing is, I would NEVER be in a threesome. I'm just too "loyal" for that. But I don't blame anyone that does/like threesomes. I mean, do what you want, it's your life, you know? =)

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2009, 03:28:21 PM »
That's why I prefer twins for a threesome... I will always be loyal... If I can figure out who is who... XD

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2010, 05:45:14 PM »
I have decided to revive this topic due to a recent... due to a development in my life. Fair warning, this story is lengthy but I think some may be able to enjoy reading it in some sense. I will try to break it up for convenience. This story starts back in May. The reason I am writing this is because I feel I may go insane if I don't get some other opinions soon. I'm not good at reading people and I have until December 21st to get my head straight on this.

May 8th (Saturday, roughly 3:00pm)

At this point in time, me and my cousin had been shopping at an anime store, SakMe (code name :p). My cousin is female and in her thirties, btw, but she's a well developed anime fan. Our visits to SakMe weren't very frequent, the last one being in March, I believe.

Now... at some point during our visit, while my cousin was looking at a different section of the store, I was checking out the new releases at the front of the store. Then one of the female employees at the store came up and asked me if I needed help with anything (as they always do, right?). And as -I- always do: I said "No thankyou, just looking at the new releases," waited a few moments and then walked over to join my cousin. (I'm socially awkward...)

Seconds later, maybe a minute, the same girl approaches us and hands me "Gintama" vol 1, telling me that I might like this one. Based on the way she was describing it, I can imagine she had actually watched it before. I thought nothing much of this. I ended up buying that DVD and also one other, "Hayate the Combat Butler" vol 1 which she also recommended (this time because we were running late and I asked her to pick something for me again).

We leave the store, first thing my cousin says what that the girl was flirting with me o.o and that she felt bad for her because "I was ignoring her" though the truth is I really had no idea, or the thought hadn't entered my mind.

So this is how this whole story began, a short comment from my cousin... to this day I still don't know whether she was right or not. I have NEVER had anyone approach me a second time after telling them that I didn't need their help. You tell me, is this at all common? One argument would be that she was finding an excuse to talk to me (a friend's words, not mine). She could have also simply could have been trying to sell me stuff, though technically she wasn't the one at the cash register when I bought the DVDs (btw, it is thanks to MAL's records of episode watching that I can pinpoint the exact days this and the following events took place).

May 22nd (Saturday, 3:00pm)

This is two weeks later. I didn't have school because my semester ended in April, so our visits would get much more frequent. We get to the store, and naturally I'm interested to see her again due to my cousin's comment (which, btw, I replied with silence XD).

We ran into her. She immediately recognized us. (Which I won't take too much to consideration, though I am not totally good with faces... though I guess I DID recognize HER so...) I ended up getting the 2nd volume of "Hayate the Combat Butler" and a DVD that she recommended last time but I didn't get, "Sgt. Frog"

I guess this day wasn't too eventful. Though it's also not like she didn't talk to us (hell I don't remember much about that day). My faith in my cousin drew empty when she claimed, afterwards, that now the girl was "flirting" with my, again female, cousin... Just one example of the many to come similar comments that crushed my faith.

IMO, Talking =/= Flirting (hoping you get that =/= means "does not equal")

At this point in writing my story, I have to leave for work. Please tell me what you think so far. The days to come shouldn't be as lengthy as the first day.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 05:48:09 PM by UruseiNeo »

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2010, 01:16:35 AM »
I'll wait for the rest... don't want to give any bad advice... and usually they are... XD

But according to my research when a girl recomends you watch/buy Sgt. Frog... that means she wants to use your house as a base... meaning... she want's to marry you... or not... :P

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2010, 01:17:57 AM »
I'm back, to continue my story.

May 30, SUNDAY, 3:00pm

She wasn't there. I bought Volume 3 of Hayate the Combat Butler and also the 2nd half of Sgt Frog's first season.

June 6, SUNDAY, 3:00pm

Not there. (Btw, at this point in time I'm not all that obsessed, just interested due to my cousin's comment). I bought the 4th volume of Hayate the Combat Butler (they only had up to 4 at this time therefore I couldn't buy anymore) and also Slayers Evolution-R.

Why was she not there? Cause for the past two visits, we went to SakMe on a SUNDAY instead of a SATURDAY. o.o

So apparently her schedule includes working every Saturday (starting at 3pm) which I noticed immediately.

June 26, Saturday

It's been well over a month since I last saw her. Plus we only met twice. She probably wouldn't remember us. Wrong, she found us (or we found her, I forget). Her hair was long this time though (I say this because she and my cousin ended up having a conversation about it, to some point where one of the two said I must be bored). She also said "I officially know you guys now" seeing as how this was our third meeting. Friendship established, hurray...

She said she "knew" I was the one buying out "Hayate the Combat Butler" volumes. How could she possibly know that? It's not like my name or anything gets recorded and even if it did, that would mean she went out of her way to check the receipts/records. Obviously she didn't KNOW it was me, she assumed it was me. Does that hold any meaning? I have no idea, I feel like it should for some reason but can't really say how.

I bought Sgt Frog part 3 and another DVD she recommended: Kujibiki Unbalance.

Btw, at this point she's pretty much become the person I go to for buying DVDs, like a personal finder.

July 3, Saturday

This time, my cousin didn't come with me, but my friend (who co-hosts Hyaku Anime Laws) did. I realized that I didn't actually know her name. So I took the liberty of looking at her name tag :D. Or what I thought was her name tag... Odds that the first time I bother to check her name tag is the time she accidentally grabs the wrong uniform and therefore wrong name tag?

Bought the last part to Sgt Frog that is currently available and... yes another anime she recommended, Mushishi. She actually got "Maria Holic" first (why? ... ) but I had already seen it (Like I knew what it was about -_-)

There's a little more on this day. Because Hayate was out, she told me I should preorder for the next 2 volumes (and also another anime whose second season was out but first season wasn't, again her recommendation). Now... to preorder she needs my name... so I'm thinking that may have been a trick to learn my name. I probably would have done the same thing XD It probably wasn't a trick, but worth noting nonetheless.

July 17

Two weeks pass. This was when we found out that her name tag was wrong last week. So we learned her real name which is... Vendor-Hime-Sama!!! (for the purpose of this topic :p)

Actually I don't think much happened this day... bought "Fantastic Children" (my pick) and "Best Student Council" (Her pick)

July 31

I consider this to be an important date. Regular stuff happened, bought "Black Cat" and "The Girl who Leapt Through Time" (both Vendor-Hime-Sama's pick).

Towards the end, we were talking about the upcoming convention in two weeks. She told us that she was going to be helping her friend in the vendor section and she invited us to come see her! As I write this, I remember her saying something like "I'll see you at the convention" at the end and am now realizing... how does she know I'm not going to SakMe again before two weeks? Did she learn my pattern? I had been going at a steady rate of every second saturday...

over the next two weeks, I was navigating through the AE 2010 website, trying to figure out where the damn vendor section was supposed to be. Upon finding it, I had no way of knowing which stall she'd be at because the listed name would be her friend's name. So... I guessed the name she accidentally switched tags with and (for fate's sake!) that was the stall number!!!

I'm going to take another break now. Only 3 other days remain and they are BIG ones.

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2010, 01:22:23 AM »
I'll wait for the rest... don't want to give any bad advice... and usually they are... XD

But according to my research when a girl recomends you watch/buy Sgt. Frog... that means she wants to use your house as a base... meaning... she want's to marry you... or not... :P

Lol, I don't know about that kind of thing but she describe Sgt Frog as "It's gross but funny"

gross why? o.o

Although maybe I misunderstood her. She's asian, has an accent and while I don't have any thing against accents, I do feel a little embarrassed, myself, if I have to ask someone to repeat themselves more than once -.-

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2010, 06:06:19 AM »
August 13-15th

The AE 2010 convention lasted 3 days, I went during all three and also visited Vendor-Hime-Sama each day (sometimes more than once). Mike joined me for all three days and my cousin for the last two of three.

She ended up (to the best of my knowledge) working at the vendor section with her friend the whole time so I don't think she went to any events :\

The first two days, Mike and my cousin joined me in visiting her too, of course. But the 3rd day we had split up for stuff and I visited her alone. Surprisingly, this was the only time she decided to actually leave her stall for a break. She wanted to go find where the Cosplay Chess was going to be held so she went towards the back of the building (technically she just got up from her stall and left towards there, without actually asking me to go too, but I followed anyway cause I had nothing to do at the moment and I actually knew where Cosplay Chess was).

We go outside, via back of building and she couldn't seem to figure out which building it was it. Btw, Mike was actually IN Cosplay Chess, which was where he was at the moment, so I knew which building it was. I took out my map to show her too. Despite being initially interested in Cosplay Chess, she said it was too far to go so we went back... Also took some pictures with other cosplayers (Gt. Saiyaman and Saiyawoman :D ). Btw, she didn't cosplay. I did :D

That sums up my visit with her over the Convention. Officially first time being alone with Vendor-Hime-Sama.

A little more though. Me and my cousin were waiting in the car for Mike (let's not get into his dragging on :p). Can't remember how we got to this but she ask me if I liked Vendor-Hime-Sama. I reply with... "Like as?" cause I literally had no idea what to do. Couldn't have said better words XD for her reply was "like like". I need to explain. We had just recently been at the AMV with one of the AMVs being: [Another Anime Con 2009] Haunter103 - Creative Black Space (HD)

So the phrase "like like" just kind of brought us back to that AMV and distracted us to no end.

However... just as this WHOLE THING began... my cousin provided a comment that started ANOTHER chain of actions.

Over the next week to two weeks, I began to actually consider, for the first time, asking her out. Let's be fair here. Whether Vendor-Hime-Sama actually liked me or not at that point wasn't the relevance, if my cousin figured out I liked her, then it was very likely that SHE figured it out as well.

So I decided the next time I go to SakMe, I would ask her out (two weeks after the convention). Btw, I bought Fate/Stay Night at the con.

Now I know what you're thinking... "UruseiNeo, if you already asked her out 3 months ago, why are you bothering with all this?"

Why indeed... I was prepared for rejection at the time (I'm not anymore........ f***) but I wasn't prepared for the reality of her reply...

August 28

I had worked up the courage I needed. Thought about the words over and over to use. Also ran through my head different versions of how the conversation could go. I waited until I got my DVDs picked out so that if it went bad, I could get out more quickly. My cousin was there for support, I told her I was gonna do this literally 5 minutes before walking in the store. Her support included... Saying "What if she's with that person!" pointing to her talking to... another girl... Next my cousin said "Ow, why did you kick me?"

Picked out Black Blood Brothers and... Hayate the Combat Butler vol 6 (vol 5 WASN'T there yet???) and then waited until my cousin went to look at other stuff so I could talk to Vendor-Hime-Sama alone.

Everything was ready, so I went for it and used the words: "I was wondering if maybe you and I could go out some time"

Son of a b****... What the hell was I thinking... it was AUGUST 28TH... I should have seen this coming but didn't.

She said she was going to a different city in a week for the school semester. Just when I thought I was prepared, fate slaps my face. For what it's worth she said she felt bad, which made me feel better.

She didn't say yes... she didn't say NO either... I still have no clear idea of what she's thinking!!! She said she had planned to say goodbye to me and my cousin today (confirming that she KNOWS we always go every other saturday...) and she wanted to added each other on Facebook.

Through all this I learned that she is in her 2nd year of college/university which means that she is very close to my age. She could be younger or at most 1 or 2 years older. This is exactly the age range I wanted, as pointed out in another topic which I forgot... Beyond that, and her Chinese name (as opposed to the English equivalent learned with the name tags) I don't know much about her 0.0

She gave me and my cousin a hug too before we left.

There's one more thing that happened before she left for the other city. With facebook, I found out she was taking Japanese level 1 in the following semester. I took that course during my first year and still had the textbook. I lent her the textbook, meeting her briefly on a Tuesday at about 2:10pm. And also buying the last DVD she recommended to me, Honey and Clover.

So that's my story... there's a little aftermath over facebook but I won't get into that right now...

November is ending soon. Once the school semester ends, she's coming back. I need to know what to do... I feel convinced that she likes me but I keep doubting myself and end up breaking down. If I don't get a clear idea in my head soon, I'll go insane T_T

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2010, 01:41:04 AM »
I think you just need to find a way to talk to her in a place that is not her work place... then you should talk about things that she did in college, what she likes (guess you can see that in her Facebook profile) and talk about it... then you need to see what type of girl she is. If she feels more comfortable going out in group... or just the 2 of you.

I'll tell you something... don't bring up anime/manga related stuff... unless she's the one that brings it up.

Btw, you are the fantastic Quiz Guru this should be easy for you... sunglasses is always something you can use to make you more comfortable... but only use them if you're standing outside and its not raining... ;D

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2010, 02:49:01 AM »
Given the season, I doubt my QuizGlasses are gonna be much help XD. I do have a Hollow Mask though that she found funny, but I doubt I'm gonna use that either.

Her facebook doesn't say much. a lot of her comments are in chinese so I don't know what's going on.

Kinda hard to talk to her other than at SakMe, I don't exactly know my way around the area (that mall is about a 30 minute drive).

Unless she misunderstood me when I asked her out, she must know that I like her. So if she had no intention of going out with me... why wouldn't she just decline in the first place? Is there even a reason for that? But then she doesn't actually comment on anything on my facebook (then again, she doesn't seem to post on other people's walls much anyway, I don't think).

3 months passed so I don't remember her personality much, so it's hard to really tell now whether she actually liked me, which is what I need to know -_-

FRUSTRATION OVERLOAD

Offline SonicxReiHino

• Big Fan
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2010, 03:06:29 AM »
Maybe you should just talk to her whenever possible? Or maybe not being able to talk to her that much means you might have to meet some new people.