Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:17:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 30
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 22
Total: 22

Author Topic: For the Relationship Challenged  (Read 21838 times)

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
  • Kroptik, prince of Tecas.
Re: For the Relationship Challenged
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2009, 02:49:24 AM »
So that's why girls sometimes complain about boyfriends not giving them enough attention...

Guy: "But you were spending all your time with that guy..."
Girl: "No excuses." *ditched*

I blame Falling. xD
Signatured postponed until I cba to make a new one. x.x

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2009, 03:51:28 AM »
My person just msn'd me while I was at school (1:30) and I got back to see it at 6:48... should I just leave it?

It's rather tempting to start a conversation...

URUSEI YATSURA EPISODES!!! At www.youtube.com/Neo1Fox & www.veoh.com/users/NeoYatsura

Offline cata

• Otaku
  • Cata, the Valkyrie Moderator
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2009, 09:18:58 PM »
I lol at Falling! Falling, you should respect other people's feelings. Like someone is happy with someone, why would you ruin what they have?

That's pretty mean!

UruseiNeo:

You could text her: "Sorry for taking too long to answer. I only saw your text message now." And then say what you feel like saying and ask such things such "what's up?".

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2009, 09:44:19 PM »
I actually did end up going "I was at school" but she was already offline XD It WAS 5 hours after her initial message.

Usually she only messages me when there's no one else to talk to, but even then she seems to have a conversation ready, lol

"Hiiiiii"
"Haven't talked to you in a while"
"So you're taking (course)"
"How's that going?"

URUSEI YATSURA EPISODES!!! At www.youtube.com/Neo1Fox & www.veoh.com/users/NeoYatsura

Offline Tassadarh

• Fan
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2009, 11:26:29 PM »
Here I'm... I'm back!
Well these days were HELL... Only studying and nothing else!
BTW let's summarize what happened to me...
Let's start from sunday.
I woke up and... it.. was.... raining :\
The birthday party is delayed to the next sunday... damn... anyway a few hours later she sent me an sms saying something like that "It seems that the party is dalayed! Rainy days on sunday! it's just perfect!"
I answered to her sms until she stopped the conversation (in fact the conversation was over... we talked about how much food I bought for the party... and how delicious it was and about food in general XD... even if we are very thin and we don't eat so much).
So I haven't seen her for the rest of the week (and she and his boyfriend dind't give me the money for the present... hummm I HOPE they are gonna give me them soon, or sunday or else I'm gonna get a little angry, I don't like to be treated like a fool).
BTW yesterday she was on msn... I thought she was going to start a conversation with me but she didn't.
I waited about half an hour and I tought "well... maybe for THIS time and only for this time, I should start the conversation... I tried to avoid her at all cost this week and when we had a conversation I just answered to her... maybe she think that I don't like her conversation and stuff.. well only for this time I can do it.. but I haven't to get used to do it!"...
So I started with "hi" in a very friendly way we use here in italy... and then she started "OH HIIIII!!!!! How are you? are you fine? Such a long time! I'm studying all the time and I don't have time to do anything else!!! I think you have my same problem :P... BTW I was searching something on the internet but I'm too bored right now, let's have a talk!"
and I "Eh..? O_o too much information! calm down! there's not need to be in such a hurry! asd" and then we talked about some photos we took in Austria...
Me "I saw some of the photo we took in Austria... lol some photo of yours are worthy of blackmailing :P"
She "What? Well thank you for telling me I'm ugly in photo's!"
Me "Ehehe... judge by yourself... here" *I pass her the photos*
She "OH GOD... you are right! I'm horrible here!"
Me "yeah, you look like you are becoming Hulk :P"
She "noughty!"
Me "Don't worry, in the other ones you are adorable. BTW I found those photo on facebook... they are not mine! they are of one of my class mates"
She ":("
Me "don't worry, if is such a big problem you can ask him to remove them"
She "Ahhh.. I don't mind... anyway thz for the chat but I have to go, see yaa *kiss*"
Me "bye bye!"

The conversation was something like that.
We talked about something elese but it wasn't important (like... she was telling me how evil is her math teacher and stuff about school)
Well I was really happy after the conversation... but soon the feelling of missing her will overtake me :\ anyway, I'm going to see her on sunday at the party (with her boyfriend... doh!) and Monday because I'm an actor in the school theatre company and she is going to see us on monday show (the "big night")... I hope she rest with me and some her class mates to have a drink after the show, it's a tradition! :\ ... ok it's not but yet I'm going to invite her as a friend (the last year we invited a lot of non-actor to have a drink with us after the show)... But is going to be monday anyway and the day after we have to go to school and she live far from the city... well... hope dies last... and is first to be resurrected from the ashes! (if everything goes wrong :P)

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2009, 11:56:54 PM »
You know... Now that I think about it, I was in a bad mood when I got home yesterday... (The following story needs no discussion)

Film Arts: Game- three people go up and tell a story. One person starts and when the teacher points to a different person, that person continues the story.

My turn + girl and immature/annoying guy:

Me: Once upon a time there was a boy named Hiten and he had very special powers. He could fly and breathe fire --

girl: In fact, he accidentally burned an entire village and---

guy: ... and... (my name) was there... and he was slow and... tubby...

At that point I stared at him... then I walked back to my seat. (This was funny cause now everyone kinda got mad at him). Then the teacher fake slapped him twice XD

Anyways, I was still thinking about the entire drive home (over an hour 0.0) and I wanted to get a slurpee cause its freaking hot right now. So I go to 7Eleven... they dont have ANY flavor that I like T_T so waste of time. I also wanted to watch shows with my mom when we got back (cause that's what we usually do) but she was on the phone for 2 hours :(

If that wasn't all... one of my current favorite songs got stalled right in the middle as I was playing it in the car on the ride home. That car's player suks so if I wanna hear it I gotta start it from the beginning of the disc. It probably would stall again anyway though.

All this, then I see the msn message and suddenly I forgot all that other stuff ^_^

I still don't want to get too involved with her anymore, but damn she sure can cheer me up, and all she really did was say hi 0.0

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2009, 12:05:23 AM »
Are you serious (about that annoying guy)? Dude, I would freaking knock him out!!!

Well... it's not what mods or people should do but man... it's just who I am! Dude what happened after he said that? I mean during break and stuff.

I swear I would freaking make fun of him and if he pissed me even more off, I would punch and kick him until someone could grab me!

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2009, 12:14:59 AM »
it was the end of class, and I think he suffered enough XD

shunned by the class and (acting) slapped by the teacher XD

It was nice though, cause after that, we started rapping up class (I only did the opening line of the game XD)

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2009, 01:03:18 AM »
So that's why girls sometimes complain about boyfriends not giving them enough attention...

Guy: "But you were spending all your time with that guy..."
Girl: "No excuses." *ditched*

I blame Falling. xD

I lol at Falling! Falling, you should respect other people's feelings. Like someone is happy with someone, why would you ruin what they have?

That's pretty mean!

Hey... don't blame me... I'm not mean... I'm a very gentle and sweet person the only reason I do this is because I see there's hope for me and none for the other guy. And its not like I force them into going with me or hanging out with me...

Don't you guys watch TV?
If you can't find the courage to tell your crush that you love her/him you may end up permanently being labeled the best friend...
"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."
I wonder which one is true!?

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2009, 09:15:20 AM »
I can't tell her I love her!

If she freaks out:

- I lose her friendship;
 - She might tell someone that tells someone that tells someone, and so on, which means I'll earn a new reputation "the lezbo" or something like that.
 - If "lezbo" is my new reputation, people might run away from me or bully me again. I may even get in trouble because of teachers.
 - I can't think of anything else to write here... xD

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2009, 07:36:12 PM »
In the interest of that person from class, I have two hoedown verses. The later is for the film arts guy, the first is someone from my first college:

I dedicate this song to my foe
btw, I'm christian, I bet you didn't know

I know one person who's going straight to hell
His first name is Lucas, and his last name is Cawkell!

I had a frightening experience at the zoo.
A monkey attacked me, I didn't know what to do!

It was really wild, and immature, so
I realized that it wasn't a monkey, it was just Kung Ho

It was just Kung Ho!

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2009, 09:01:43 PM »
Sometimes I make rap songs about my life. I made some songs about some people that I don't really like, too. xD

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2009, 09:13:33 PM »
I can't tell her I love her!

If she freaks out:

- I lose her friendship;
 - She might tell someone that tells someone that tells someone, and so on, which means I'll earn a new reputation "the lezbo" or something like that.
 - If "lezbo" is my new reputation, people might run away from me or bully me again. I may even get in trouble because of teachers.
 - I can't think of anything else to write here... xD

LoL... Ok... That really makes it harder... XD

But... Gay/Lezbo is the new black... ;D

People will end up accepting it... sooner or later... but it will probably be later... much later... XD
"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."
I wonder which one is true!?

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2009, 10:05:47 PM »
Tell me about it, Falling... x_X

Like today one kid said on my school's radio:

AHAHAHAHAHAH "Rui" is gay!

And I said: "So what? I'm too!"
Friend: You are?
Me: No, I'm bi. But I wouldn't mind saying I'm gay just to shut that kid up! xD

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2009, 11:46:38 PM »
I actually remembered something funny on House. The female doctor is also bi but she is dating the black doctor.

When one of House's old team members is having a bachelor party, he sends the two of them to go look for a stripper... together XD

So they cut to the scene of the two of them at a strip club XD