Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:33:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 30
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 20
Total: 20

Author Topic: I had a dream... and I remember it!!!  (Read 19002 times)

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
  • Kroptik, prince of Tecas.
Re: I had a dream... and I remember it!!!
« Reply #105 on: June 05, 2009, 03:10:19 AM »
Now that you mention it, I (think I) dreamt I was Shaoran once... o.0
Or at least his twin brother or something... xD

I wish I had anime dreams...I wanna be Ataru for a bit. xD
Signatured postponed until I cba to make a new one. x.x

Offline cata

• Otaku
  • Cata, the Valkyrie Moderator
« Reply #106 on: June 05, 2009, 09:07:49 AM »
I think I dreamt twice about me being Ataru. xD

I had multiple dreams about Urusei Yatsura like Lum, Ataru, Shinobu and Mendo were in my house, they went to my school, etc. They even made jokes and acted like they do in the Anime. Those were awesome dreams!

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #107 on: June 05, 2009, 09:20:39 PM »
Hmm... a Portuguese Lum, Ataru, Shinobu and Mendo... LoL

That would be weird... but unless you have subtitles in your dreams... anything is possible... XD
"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."
I wonder which one is true!?

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #108 on: June 05, 2009, 10:01:33 PM »
They were speaking portuguese but no one could understand them but me. xD

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #109 on: June 08, 2009, 02:09:58 AM »
LoL

Why? Because everyone else was japanese? ;D
"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #110 on: June 08, 2009, 12:22:45 PM »
No, it's just stupid. xD

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #111 on: June 08, 2009, 03:44:26 PM »
Aren't they all???

Well my dreams are stupid... and my wild ones... I can't even describe them... XD

Edit: Below

I had a dream I was in a plane that was crashing really slow... and I was sitting in the cockpit and I looked to the guy next to me and said...
 - Don't worry we won't crash... I know that because I'm not wearing any pants... and when I'm not wearing pants that means I'm dreaming... so that's how I know we're not crashing...

A.S.  ;D  _/-\o_
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 12:42:32 PM by FallinG_StaR »

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #112 on: June 13, 2009, 12:50:01 AM »
That's both funny and weird! (just like Urusei Yatsura) xD

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #113 on: June 15, 2009, 12:49:36 AM »
That was a dream from Adam Savage head... not mine...
If you're wondering who's Adam Savage... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Savage

I just have to say... I loled alot when he talked about his dream... XD

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #114 on: June 15, 2009, 01:32:58 AM »
I had a dream about lots of animals a few days ago.

Basically, I, one man and one woman were an organization to protect animals and save the world. Our enemy was another organization that its goal was to harm animals and use them to rule the world.

So, I was at a mansion who was my own house. My stepmom, my dad and a butler were there, too. I had recently saved an animal (it was a mix between a white lion and a white wolf. This animal was still a cub but strong, big and fierce as hell! This cub didn't really like me until this point. I tried to play with him to make him like me a little bit more but it didn't work out. My stepmom was having a party that night and the dinning table was already set up. The butler brought a plate full of chocolate and butter cookies and put it over a table in the corridor. I was trying to avoid my stepmom, my dad and that butler from seeing me because animals aren't allowed inside the house. From time to time, I went to the corridor to pick up some cookies and I shared them with the cub. This made the cub like me. My stepmom and my dad left the house. The butler went off to somewhere and I took this chance to talk to that couple who belong to the same organization as I do, through a weird computer. They gave me the coordinates to the next place I should meet them to fight the enemies and ruin their evil plan and save the animals. I ran through the porch and I took the cub with me. I took the computer and a backpack full of "spy" stuff with me, too.

Now I'm in a port near a beach. I go inside a little house that's abandoned but full of fishing stuff, ropes, fuel, empty aquariums, etc. I stay there for a while and explore it a little. After exploring it, I look through the window who was covered with a window blind. Suddenly, I see one of my good childhood friends. I run to her and warn her that it's dangerous to be there. I told her all the truth and she joined me to stop the evil organization. I go back to the house again with her but this time we weren't alone there. We began to hear strange noises from a wall. There's a glass in the wall and we tried to see what was going on but on the other side there was a bookshelf covering it. I gave my best to see what was going on and I noticed a tattoo of a dragon on someone's arm and that's when I realized the bad guys were there. I tried to call the woman of my organization but she didn't picked up. At this point, I saw her outside the house and me and my friend left the house and met her.

We told her everything we saw and she took us to a wooden tent that didn't have a floor. Instead, it had water. It was a secret entrance to where the rest of the evil organization was. The woman dived and me and my friend followed her. The cub didn't followed us this time.

We arrived at an underground port. There were huge ships and the men of the evil organization were loading those ships with huge nets. We spied them for a while and we realized that they were planning to take orcas and belugas with them. At this point, we were planning what to do and I look down and I see a few belugas near me like asking for help and I got up and went towards those bad guys. My friend and the woman tried to stop me but they couldn't. Me and the bad guys got into an argument and we were about to get in a fight when the man of my organization arrived and started to kick some butt. However, the bad guys had a gigantic backup and we had to retreat. The bad guys followed us and now we were at the port (not the underground one) again.

We running for our lives and suddenly, all of the animals (birds, wolves, lions, snakes, orcas, my cub, etc) we had saved untill that point came to our rescue and owned all those bad guys.

Then I woke up. Seeing all those animals together arriving was magical. =)

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #115 on: June 15, 2009, 01:39:39 AM »
Hmm... I think you should take it easy cata...

That dream means you're seeing to much... Disney movies and stuff... XD

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #116 on: June 15, 2009, 01:41:26 AM »
Lol? xD

The only thing I've been watching for these past few days is Anime!!! xD