Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:53:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 30
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 17
Total: 17

Author Topic: I had a dream... and I remember it!!!  (Read 19013 times)

Offline cata

• Otaku
  • Cata, the Valkyrie Moderator
Re: I had a dream... and I remember it!!!
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2009, 11:27:21 AM »
Well the girl and her manager was just pranking people so... xD

Today I had a weird dream. I don't remember how it began, though. All I can remember is the end. It was a school vs school tournament and I was participating. My team was me, my girl friends (4) and I think a few male classmates, too. In the other team there was this guy that the last time I saw him was in 4th grade! He was even more cute! =D

The other team didn't have much girls as mine had but it was a close match. I remember that every single guy in the other team were very attractive. So the game was a mix between soccer, american football and basket. The field/court was a square and there were 4 goals (each one in one side of the square) and two "baskets" of basketball. Each basket was above one goal. There were two balls: one for basket and one for soccer. At first, I was only focusing on basket. I think we were winning at that point. Then I saw someone from the other team (my 4th grade classmate) spritting with a football towards the goal. I run as fast as I could and when we shot, I tried to soccer tackle the ball but I wasn't able to avoid his goal. I slided towards the post and hit my head. I rememeber it didn't hurt that bad but I rememeber that it bothered me all game. So I focused only in soccer because the boys were focusing in basketball. So at this point the referee says that one from my team dangerously tackled our opponent so he gave them a free kick. I remember seeing my girl friends scared to death of being hit. So I said to everyone get inside the goal and turn around. So the five of us covered the whole goal. A random guy shooted and I was the only one who didn't turned around. Instead, I looked at the ball coming, closed my eyes, hoped it didn't hurt me bad and "BOOM"! The ball hit me in the face. My friend (who is currently mad at me in real life) asked if everything was okay and stuff and even complemented me of how good I was playing. We played for a bit. Then I see the most handsome guy of the other team (and of the whole game too) and he was teasing my team. So I just told him to watch his words carefully because he was going eating them later. He laughed about it and continued teasing. By the way, he was controlling the ball. So I just went towards him and throwed him down (american football tackle). We struggled a while when we were on our feet and when we were on the floor. My girl friends were shocked at my reaction and a little bit jealous because I was "fighting" him and they weren't. So now I'm "winning" against him and I hit on his back and head (not hitting seriously, just poking him). And I said "Ahah! I told you that you were going to eat your own words!" and goes "I give up! I give up! You win!"

And then I got up, went near my friends and they were like "Oh you're so lucky! How did you do it?" etc.

Then me and the guy looked at eachother's eyes and I wake up.

He was the most handsome guy I've ever seen... Too bad it was just a dream...

I rhymed! xD

Offline Tassadarh

• Fan
« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2009, 09:06:00 PM »
Lol... it looks like a real story (almost)... maybe you're a farseer? (I don't remember how is the English meaning for "Veggente" but I can only remember the Eldar with the same power in warhammer 40k :P)
I had no dreams these nights... sob... The only thing I have is a "feeling" that it was monday and I'm going to have an Letterature essay at school (In italy we don't have tick and cross test, but we have to write pages and pages explaining things only in 3 hours)... Maybe I had a dream about it this night but I didn't remember... :\

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2009, 10:34:42 PM »
Today I dreamed that I was having a math's test today! xD

Offline Tassadarh

• Fan
« Reply #63 on: May 17, 2009, 09:03:55 PM »
I don't remember any dream I made in Austria, but 2 days after I came back to italy I had a... well strange one.
First of all, read the "happy part" on the Iter in Memoria to understand who I'm talking about, but before the telling you the dream I give you some information.
At the first time I decided to pull her out from my mind... when I suddently started to think about her I shaked my head (not litteraly) and tryed to think something else... but after 2 days I had this dream (I don't remember may particulars but I'll try to be as precise as I could).
I was at home, playing pc in my bedroom... when I noticed that "Her" was there. I think we decided to go out togheter as friends (or at least I thought so!)... I was still playing the pc, without giving her any attention (I was repeting in my mind "don't think about her don't think about her don't think about her!!!")... then she said something like "come on! let's go outside and have a walk!" and I replied "ok... give me a minute..."
I played for about 4 minutes and then her... well remember the fifth UY episode when Rei does his first appariance? when lum jumped in the Sleeping bag and "invited" ataru to sleep with her?... well she does something like that (it's a dream, I don't think that a real person will do something like that :P). Then she throw her bra into my face... and I was still repeating to myself (this time with sightly difficulties... like I was doing a inhuman will test) "I... MUST.... NOT... FALL!"....
Then all suddently everything came back to "normal" (like everything happened was a dream) and I shut off the pc and I said "Shall we go out?" and one of his beautiful smiles gave me the answer.
The rest of the dream is quite boring to tell... it's just we two going around the town (I was very stressed and nervous, in fact when we stopped for some reason I think I was paralized)... We weren't holding hands or things like that, we looked like 2 friends going out...
There's something anyway that is a "recurring image" in this dream... Me (watching from my point of way) waiting for an automatic door to open, and when is open I'm "paralized" while she step on... but when she noticed that I'm haven't moved she look me in my eyes and smile... then I move again and pass that door....

I don't know what that dream means... but after "that" I just can't pull her out form my head!... I still don't know what to do...

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #64 on: May 19, 2009, 10:36:41 PM »
That's a funny dream! xD
I know what you mean when you say that you can't get someone out of your mind.

Offline Tassadarh

• Fan
« Reply #65 on: May 19, 2009, 11:08:52 PM »
yes.... "resistance is futile!"...
Recently I just couldn't stop thinking about her... and what would have happened if she wasn't engaged with that guy (still... it's hard as hell finding not engaged girls!)... ehh... like when she offered to help me doing the luggage we were alone there (no vicious eyes upon us), then on the bus, on our way to italy, when she set next to me... ehh nevermind, in these days I tried at least to avoid her (not so hard... she is always with her boyfriend and with her classmates)... but is till too hard to stop thinking about her.
She contacted me on msn some days ago... we had a good conversation, not a "pushed" one where I try to talk to her... I told her my "bad adventure" with that girl I wrote on Iter in memoria, she was very interested in the story (making comments about the story and telling her "bad adventures" with boys...
Today I met her at school, his boyfriend is doing the final exams preparation, so he can't see her. We talked a little.. but just a little because both of us had a possible oral exam in the next period.. so we had to study a bit in the class ^^
BTW, still no dreams these days... but I'm to buisy thinking about her... argg.... I just don't know what to do... any suggestions?

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2009, 08:33:13 PM »
My only suggestion is going with the flow, really.

Today I dreamed about the girl I like (as always) and I know I was very suprised because I didn't expect to have dreams like this one I had but I can't remember what happened. =\

Offline Tassadarh

• Fan
« Reply #67 on: May 21, 2009, 09:43:49 PM »
lol I had another dream.
This time it's me in a hotel room or something like that... I'm alone, but I'm in this hotel room because I'm doing a trip with my school or something like that...
Then I get up... put on some clothes and start doing the luggage... (I think because is the last day), the TV is on but I don't understand what is saying (...or maybe is just not important). Then someone knocks at the door... and guess who is?... yeah, her.
She smile, I invite her to enter, she help me doing the luggage, who laught and talk all the time... then when the luggage is over she sit on the sofa (yeah... a sofa in a hotel room?.... I know is strange), then I sit on the sofa too... she put her head on my shoulder and we start to watch the TV... but just to keep our eye buisy I think, most of the time we talk.
Then someone else knock at the door and shout "Hey! the bus is ready we are waiting for you! come down!!", we smile a little, just like when a children get cought doing something wrong, then I get up and say "ok let's go" and she say "Let me help you" we close the luggage and I offer myself to help with her luggage.
BTW I'll try to follow your suggestion cata, I'll go with the flow... I have a lot of occasions to meet her in these days: this sunday, a birthday of a friend we have in common (sadly her boyfriend is there too) and next year we are gonna spend a lot of time togheter
I try to be optimistic but still I've been pessimistic for all my life :P... I need some lession of optimism lol

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #68 on: May 21, 2009, 10:51:56 PM »
What I find makes people feel better is hearing how bad other people have it.

So I often use my personal negative experiences and such to make others feel better, and then I feel better about it too, then no one feels bad anymore ^_^ I take advantage of the bad things that happen in my life.

I've never had a girlfriend before and to the best of my knowledge, no one has been interested in me. However, there's no real way to tell since I can't tell what others are thinking.

URUSEI YATSURA EPISODES!!! At www.youtube.com/Neo1Fox & www.veoh.com/users/NeoYatsura

Offline Tassadarh

• Fan
« Reply #69 on: May 22, 2009, 12:08:23 AM »
I've never had a real girlfirend too and still I haven't found a girl interested in me ^^.
Even this time with this girl I'm quite sure she's not interested in me, all those smiles and time passed together... It means nothing (at least for her).
I've already said: girls devide friendship and love with a Berlin's wall... is almost impossible to destroy it!
In Austria we spent a lot of time together but as before this means nothing! There the only person she knew is another girl from her class but her boyfriend was there so... you know how it works :P...
I've already said that I know his boyfriend (He is the best friend of a friend of mine... we went together to the seaside this summer a couple of times) and I've become quite famous in my school for a thing I've done (that's  long story...) so maybe I was the only friendly person there (lol... the other people there were quite stupid and annoying in fact lol).
I KNOW she consider me only a firend and not a "close friend"... well maybe in Austria she does because there was no one else to socialyze... I'm just a "acquaintance"... someone to say "hi!" when you met him or to talk a little when you need something or there's none else to talk.
But.. even if I'm a pessimistic I still have hope... even if it's "beating a dead horse" (most likely... only when it's beating a dead horse) I still hope for a "miracle" :)

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #70 on: May 22, 2009, 01:48:11 AM »
I'm in a similar situation. I like a girl, but we were gonna end up in diff colleges the next year.

So I told her. I never expected anything to really happen and nothing really did. But I'd rather have had this settled with before going off to a diff college, rather than hang on to it and let it eat me away.

I'm starting to recover but I'm not fully off her. I took her off msn (though she can message me anytime she wants and sometimes she does. She's fairly good at pretending it never happened). Nowadays I do think about other girls but... well that doesn't change the fact I've never had a girlfriend :P

URUSEI YATSURA EPISODES!!! At www.youtube.com/Neo1Fox & www.veoh.com/users/NeoYatsura

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #71 on: May 22, 2009, 08:39:43 PM »
My love life is like a bad telenovela. xD

Basically:

at 11 I fell for a boy. I liked him for 3 years. Let's call him A. He always knew I liked him and he tried to make me feel comfortable about it. He's one of my best friends. (the only guy I really liked so far. I had a few crushes for boys and girls but nothing serious.)

at 14 I fell for a girl and this girl is A's twin sister!!! I know it's weird and I freaked out because I got very confused about it. I liked her for 1 and half years. She knew I liked her because some "friend" or ours TOLD HER!!! She didn't mind and didn't change her attitude towards me. I had already come out to my friends at this point.

Now I'm 17 and I like this girl (for 1 year now) who sits next to me in every class and knows pretty much everything about me and she's constantly in my mind. I don't think she knows I like her but sometimes I think she does and I kinda panic about it because I don't want to lose her friendship. I think I'll tell her my feelings for her if I still like her by the end of the next year and if I pass this year so I can tell her in the last day of school or something.

And I never had a boyfriend or a girlfriend but one of my best (guy) friends liked me before.

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #72 on: May 22, 2009, 08:45:32 PM »
See? Everyone feels more comfortable when they share ^_^

We're all in the same boat, it seems. Well... My situation is a little easier cause that chapter is behind me, sort of... she pops in in a dream every now and then. It would help if I knew if anyone liked me.

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #73 on: May 23, 2009, 11:15:44 PM »
Sometimes I think that if people weren't shy and feared rejection, they would meet someone that loved them back. =\

Man, I wish I could read minds or see who people are interested in...

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
    • Storm Resources Forum (your mobile edge)
« Reply #74 on: May 24, 2009, 10:50:45 AM »
my fastest dream:
i was dreaming with my aunt, and my sweet cousin.
my aunt was giving us, white chocolate bars. (both me, and my cousin, loves it)
and then...

...my mom woke me up!!!! :'(
Follow your dreams...