Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:53:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 23
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 22
Total: 22

Author Topic: I had a dream... and I remember it!!!  (Read 18994 times)

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
    • Storm Resources Forum (your mobile edge)
Re: I had a dream... and I remember it!!!
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2009, 08:38:32 PM »
LoL

5:27 am comes far to late for me... and yeah my computer desk is far on the other side of my room... just remember kids... don't leave shoes or your chair in the way... because accidents happen... and waking up by having your face slammed against the wall its not a good way to start your day... XD

thanks to this and in a dark room i hot my head into the wall xD
Follow your dreams...

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2009, 12:39:03 AM »
And if you add to that the fact I don't see anything without my glasses... pretty much a recepie for disaster...
"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."
I wonder which one is true!?

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2009, 02:41:27 AM »
i don't wear glasses, but waking up in the early morning, like 5am, i don't see a ****! xD i can't open my eyelids and walk around like a zombie :P
Follow your dreams...

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2009, 02:57:40 AM »
my concept of hitting the snooze button helps as it slowly wakes me up with each interval.

I believe the alarm first goes off at approximately 3:30 am, then the snooze will turn it off for 9 minutes and repeats. This goes one for about 2 and a half hours before I'm ready to get up.

URUSEI YATSURA EPISODES!!! At www.youtube.com/Neo1Fox & www.veoh.com/users/NeoYatsura

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2009, 07:33:40 AM »
LoL... Neo... Try going to bed earlier... ;D

That might help... XD
"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."
I wonder which one is true!?

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2009, 08:19:45 AM »
help what? my system works just fine...

URUSEI YATSURA EPISODES!!! At www.youtube.com/Neo1Fox & www.veoh.com/users/NeoYatsura

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2009, 06:19:43 PM »
i have 2 cellphones and my alarm cock ringing,
one of my cells ring from 5 to 5 minutes :P
Follow your dreams...

Offline cata

• Otaku
  • Cata, the Valkyrie Moderator
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2009, 10:56:33 PM »
I only use my cellphone to get up. I wake up 1 hour early than I should so I have time to do something that I forgot or something like that. xD

Offline Tassadarh

• Fan
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2009, 12:19:08 AM »
Lol... it's so hard to me to remember my dreams.
For a lot of time I haven't rememberd andy of my dreams (for about... 5-6 years) but at last I've found a great system ^^.
Before I go to bed I drink something like 3 or 4 glasses of water... so just before the dawn... the "nature calls" lol.
It's a great system to remember the dreams... when I wake up... well first of all I go to the bathroom, then I write some notes of my dream on a piece of paper then I go to sleep again.
At 7 o'clock (when I usually wake up) I read again the paper (add some other notes if needed) and I can remember every single dream!... Well almost.

The lastest dream I had where.. a bit grim, except one
The first one is short... I was walking alone in one of my town streets', there where some people around.. but suddently I heard some scream in my head... they were terrible!
I just don't know how I manage to understand that but... those screams where from people dieing around the world, but in terrible ways (being burned, slaughtered and all that terrible stuff...
Another one is not that better...
I was living in a "zombie apocalypse" world... I just managed to call my friends, take some supplies, get a car and go away from my city.
Those Zombie where the running ones (naaasty) but... they do not attack on first sight... at first they seems to be quite confused... standing where they stood... sometime they shout things (like "HEEEELP!!!" and then another one of them says "I'M COMING!"... but they where not talking.. the answer arrived almost 2 minutes later... this scene happened when we arrived in a city, and a zombie was standing there, we turned right quickly and an another zombie was there "answering" the other one... I immagine they were friends got bitten by some zombie and they are remembering their last moments of life) but one the zombie start to run... hell they just don't stop!
then we arrived in a supermarket getting some supplies (well... actualy there was nobody in there and we just got some pasta and canned fish from the shelfs) and the dream ended...
Maybe I saw to much horror films in these days... :\
The last one is better and it was the dream that made me found this forum (soon you'll understand).
Sadly it was a very confusing dream... I remember just one or two things... well summarizing I was showing my town to a foreign student... we were on a seaside near the town, at the sunset (you gotta come here guys it's just... fantastic! take a look: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/216/503346305_e093bccf6c.jpg). Well... I wasn't sure who that student was... it was definaly a girl... very cute... with green hair.
When I woke up I wrote some notes (as I've explaned to you), went to the bathroom, and to bed again... at the 7 o'clock I read the notes: foreign student, girl, green hair, guide, sunset at the seaside...
I remembed that it was a very pleasent dream, it made me feel good... but I said to myself "Who the hell was that girl? I remember I saw her somewhere... but where?... I have to remember"..
I almost got mad, but at last I've remembered "OH **** it was Lum! lol I saw all the episode and the movies the last year... sweet memories"
When I finally got home I went to youtube to see some videos of UY, later I went to wikipedia to read again some curiositys about Lum and I've found this site in one of the notes... it was something like "things you should know about lum"... as I went to the site I noticed that the news of the site where really recent (february 2009) and i said "GOD! it's the first site about UY (or at least the first forum about UY) that is still active!".
I just had to subscribe. An year ago when I was watching the UY anime on youtube like a mad (almost 20 episode every day!) I searched some active UY community I have just found old abandoned site (almost in italian) or just a topic or 2 on a UY forum (where none posted for about 2 year or so).
When I recognized Lum in that dream I starded to read the mangas on internet and watching again the anime from the beginning (this time in italian.... on youtube most of the episode where on japanese subbed on eng... I have to admit, the italian dub is fun but.. the translation are HORRIBLE! like when Lum and Ran remembered their childhood memories, the falling star one, originaly they say "I wish I have a great husband" or things like that, in italian they say "I wish I have a great present".... what the hell that means?! well that doesn't metter, without those dubbed episode, I'm sure that nowdays nobody here in Italy would ever known who Lum is) and when I found this site with so much active members, I ought to subscribe!...
Well those where my lastest dreams, now I have to drink some water and go to bed ^^ good night
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 02:38:04 PM by Tassadarh »

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2009, 12:54:51 AM »
That's pretty epic, actually XD

Which episodes were you referring to that you watched last summer, japanese, eng subbed, or italian dubbed?

Offline Tassadarh

• Fan
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2009, 02:26:20 PM »
That's pretty epic, actually XD

Which episodes were you referring to that you watched last summer, japanese, eng subbed, or italian dubbed?
Japanese with eng sub, now I'm watching the italian ones.
Oh yeah I almost forgot, I have to thank you I spent almost half of my summer watching the UY movies on your youtube channel

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2009, 02:49:24 PM »
just remember that it wasn't just me who uploaded the episodes ^_^

currently I'm working on mixed projects under "QuizGuru"

Offline Tassadarh

• Fan
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2009, 03:12:05 PM »
just remember that it wasn't just me who uploaded the episodes ^_^

currently I'm working on mixed projects under "QuizGuru"
ah... so you are not him? http://www.youtube.com/user/UruseiNeo ... lol you have the same name :P
Doesn't matter, I thank you for the "epic" quote anyway :P

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2009, 03:19:05 PM »
I said it wasn't JUST me who uploaded them. Neo1Fox started it, I helped out, and two other users did 2 of the seasons.

I uploaded Seasons 3, 4, 6, and 9. Also made a Preview for season 4, the "Pre-Series Finale Special Video" and the "New Top 10" episode (that one is on my Quiz Guru account).

Oh, and I uploaded the English Dubbed Movies under NeoYatsura

Offline Tassadarh

• Fan
« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2009, 10:00:29 PM »
I said it wasn't JUST me who uploaded them. Neo1Fox started it, I helped out, and two other users did 2 of the seasons.

I uploaded Seasons 3, 4, 6, and 9. Also made a Preview for season 4, the "Pre-Series Finale Special Video" and the "New Top 10" episode (that one is on my Quiz Guru account).

Oh, and I uploaded the English Dubbed Movies under NeoYatsura
Ahh yes. I thought it was obvious that you are not the only one who uploaded the UY seasons, I just thank you about the seasons you uploaded because you are reading this forum right now ^^