Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:52:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 30
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 25
Total: 25

Author Topic: I had a dream... and I remember it!!!  (Read 19005 times)

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
Re: I had a dream... and I remember it!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2009, 12:42:58 AM »
I dreamed I was late for school (1st day) and I opened the door and there where lots of naked girls... and for some reason I couldn't get in the class room... that was the biggest nightmare I had... XD
"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."
I wonder which one is true!?

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2009, 12:56:04 AM »
Something weird about that last dream I had; two of my friends, Avinay and Jaspreet, were both in that class... the second time. The first time I was late for a class, it was a computer class I think and the second time was art, which they were in. Jaspreet was in my art class the first time as I supposedly was there during the one hour I was supposed to be at the computer one.

Also my Drama 10 teacher was teaching the art class 0.0

I think I'll call the school I was in "Inaba University" XD

URUSEI YATSURA EPISODES!!! At www.youtube.com/Neo1Fox & www.veoh.com/users/NeoYatsura

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2009, 05:04:26 AM »
This topic reminds me of great quote: "Myths are public dreams,Dreams are private myths"

Speaking of dreams,my brothers-in-lum,lately I have been having a weird dream where I am about to get married and just before I get to kiss the bride,she becomes...CHUCK NORRIS!!!!!!!! (Feel free to puke if you want ;D)

I have many more weird dreams to share,so stay tuned,amigos

i dreamed i married cata. O.o

As long as there was no spanking involved,everything is valid ;)

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2009, 05:49:01 AM »

I have many more weird dreams to share,so stay tuned,amigos

I guess that one was enough... ;D

That reminds me... I have to erase some posts I did about you before you see them... XD
"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2009, 06:16:49 AM »
That reminds me... I have to erase some posts I did about you before you see them... XD

Nay thee I say,Falling-senpai,I would love to see exactly what you wrote,hahahaha

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2009, 06:23:28 AM »
I don't even remember where I posted them... but... Oh well... It's your fault for not being around... XD

Offline cata

• Otaku
  • Cata, the Valkyrie Moderator
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2009, 10:30:26 PM »
Lmao, Cosmic! I think it's a cool dream to have but it would be scary as dreaming about Cherry. Only worse than that is dreaming that you MARRY Cherry.

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2009, 05:02:33 PM »
Lmao, Cosmic! I think it's a cool dream to have but it would be scary as dreaming about Cherry. Only worse than that is dreaming that you MARRY Cherry.

KYAAAAAAAARGGHHHH!!!!!! (Cosmic King explodes,he later revives himself)

There are limits that must no be crossed while having weird dreams,cata,hehehehehe

Offline cata

• Otaku
  • Cata, the Valkyrie Moderator
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2009, 11:27:15 PM »
Just as our dear friend DarkDevil would say "very true". =)

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
  • Kroptik, prince of Tecas.
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2009, 12:28:29 AM »
Our "dear friend DarkDevil" would probably say indeed, but that's beyond the point. ;D

I never remember my good dreams, but I have a feeling I always remember my nightmares and my weird dreams (those that don't make any sense even after you wake up and think about it xD).
Signatured postponed until I cba to make a new one. x.x

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2009, 03:06:51 AM »
I actually noticed something about the state of "half-asleep"

There are times where I will think, "the alarm will go off now," for about a split second and then soon after that, the alarm does go off.

Similar things have happened that gives the impression of predicting the short short term future (5 seconds or so).

It's quite interesting but my theory is that when the alarm goes off, your brain becomes aware of the occurrence (hence you think "alarm goes off") but you don't actually HEAR it for the state of "half asleep" , at least I think, causes a delay in such senses.

URUSEI YATSURA EPISODES!!! At www.youtube.com/Neo1Fox & www.veoh.com/users/NeoYatsura

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2009, 03:40:00 AM »
Or it could be a case of repetition... where the brain subconciously responds to a predetermined daily occurence... and hence reacts before hand to it...

Don't you find it weird that you can just roll in bed and still with your eyes closed your hand seems to hit the alarm clock in just one arm swing???  ;D
Try putting it on a different place... and see what happens.

Btw, I use 2 alarm clocks. Saw this trick in a anime... and it works... You'll never be late for school or work again... XD
1 stay in the bed stand... for example... set to go off at 11 a.m and the other on my computer desk... set to go off 2 min after...

Surprisingly (just to keep it ontopic)  :P My worst nightmare is literally me... XD
Nothing scarier than having your evil you following around the house trying to kill you... and don't botter hiding... he knows everything about you... I had this nightmare when I was 12 years old... and it still hunts me... damn those evil shiny red eyes... and yeah... in the end I get killed... that's when I wake up...
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 03:47:53 AM by FallinG_StaR »

Offline veehive

• Psychotic Fan
  • dare to be intelligent
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2009, 03:48:40 AM »
Similar to my set-up, except only one alarm clock ... located so that I MUST leave my bed (my warm wonderful waterbed) to silence the shrieking beast (5:27am comes far too soon).
So Old, I'm Young Again!

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2009, 03:54:12 AM »
LoL

5:27 am comes far to late for me... and yeah my computer desk is far on the other side of my room... just remember kids... don't leave shoes or your chair in the way... because accidents happen... and waking up by having your face slammed against the wall its not a good way to start your day... XD

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2009, 05:53:07 AM »
Or it could be a case of repetition... where the brain subconciously responds to a predetermined daily occurence... and hence reacts before hand to it...

Don't you find it weird that you can just roll in bed and still with your eyes closed your hand seems to hit the alarm clock in just one arm swing???  ;D
Try putting it on a different place... and see what happens.

Hmmm... no I definetely feel around to hit the button. I have to, otherwise I might hit the wrong but, therefore I'm in a state of thinking to turn it off. Also, It's not repetition. My alarm is set a few hours early, but I hit snooze. I repeat this every 9 minutes but sometimes it's more than 9 minutes, so in the long run, the exact time that the alarm might go off is unpredictable.

And I put it in a different place before, I don't swing to the old spot as I can hear the direction the alarm is coming from so my mind has the awareness to hit it.

-------------------------------------

Here's a way to turn that nightmare around: if he's you, and he kills you, he kills himself, and thus, you are really killing him. Or... next time you meet him, send a Pokemon or Digimon to fight him. If you have enough control to transform, do that. Lately my dreams have been infected with Pokemon in one way or another, last night; I remember there were a bunch of Bulbasaur, but some were "older" than the others and so they were bigger and the spots on them were kinda like scales, these were NOT evolve though.

I wanna be Hiten again -.- I wanna use Elemental Evolution in my dream, that would be so cool.