Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:58:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 22
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 10
Total: 10

Author Topic: I had a dream... and I remember it!!!  (Read 19158 times)

Offline cata

• Otaku
  • Cata, the Valkyrie Moderator
Re: I had a dream... and I remember it!!!
« Reply #75 on: May 24, 2009, 11:59:37 AM »
Lmao! xD

My fastest dream... I think it was so fast that I can't even remember! xD joking

Seriously now, my fastest dream was when I had just fell asleep and I began to see myself in a hut. I was about to walk and my dad rushes in the room, yells at me to wake me up.

He has an annoying way to wake people up. It always gets me in a bad mood. Fortunatelly, I have a cellphone to wake me up. n_n

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #76 on: May 24, 2009, 06:45:07 PM »
I think the problem is that the odds of getting into a relationship are fairly low for me.

I did the calculations; I'm a first year in college and my birthday is in December. This means that a fairly large majority of all the girls in the school are older than me -_-''' What sucks is that its not easy to tell who would be in my age range either.

In addition, you don't know if a person is already in a relationship and its not like you can just ask them, that's kinda rude. I think that people should wear something so that others know if they are in a relationship or not like an engagement ring/wedding ring does.

To add insult to injury, this is all prior to actually talking to someone 0.0

I think I'll need to wait a while to eliminate the age problem before I can really think about it. Actually, I'm going to try to get into a different school for the upcoming spring semester so I guess it doesn't really matter what I do at this school. At least when I get to the new school, I'll be in the middle of second year ^_^

URUSEI YATSURA EPISODES!!! At www.youtube.com/Neo1Fox & www.veoh.com/users/NeoYatsura

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
  • Kroptik, prince of Tecas.
« Reply #77 on: May 25, 2009, 12:58:12 AM »
If age we're the only issue then half the people who do wouldn't have a problem, me included...
Besides, that hardly qualifies as a year old, and I'm sure age has nothing to do with it. I've known a 17 year old girl that was dating a 14 year old guy...

As for me, I guess I'm in the same boat as you, though I don't plan on ever worrying about age.
I'm just too shy I guess, and I can't seem to find a girl that attracts me in my uni anyway. Besides, I'm not an outgoing person, so that's probably the only place I can actually meet her...
Signatured postponed until I cba to make a new one. x.x

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #78 on: May 25, 2009, 02:54:20 AM »
Well I'd prefer someone who is in my age range at least (1-1.5 year radius?)

What "hardly qualifies as a year old"?

and "If age we're the only issue then half the people who do wouldn't have a problem"

URUSEI YATSURA EPISODES!!! At www.youtube.com/Neo1Fox & www.veoh.com/users/NeoYatsura

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #79 on: May 25, 2009, 09:09:55 PM »
I prefer someone who has my age because of school, like if he/she's older than me, we won't be in the same "page", you know? I can't really explain this in a simple way. But honestly, age has nothing to do with relationships even though I find weird that a 40 year old woman/man is with a 20 year old woman/man. But like, it's their life. I believe that everyone should do whatever they want to as long as they don't harm anyone.

Edit:

I finally I had a dream that I remember. xD

My parents are divorced and my dad has a new "wife" but I dreamed as if he was still single after his divorce with my mom.

Dream:

I was taking a walk with my dad (he was younger like he was 40 years old) in a city. The floor and walls from that place were red and orange but not bright colours. There was some grey tiles, too. There were lot of stalls there. We were talking and laughing a lot. Suddenly, we went to a bar to get a few drinks, lol. There were 2 ladies that were 30-40 years old there sat in a table, one blonde and one brunette. Me and my dad were at the balcony of the bar and those two ladies were flirting with my dad. My dad and I joined them and we started talking. Most of the time I was quiet and watching the conversation go. My dad was flirting with them, too. I rememeber one part of the conversation:

Blonde: So, what do you look for in a woman? ;)
Dad: Everything you both have. ;)
(the blonde laughs a bit)
Brunette: If you had said that a few months ago I would have sex with you. But I'm not like that anymore. I'm looking for a serious relationship now.
Dad: Me too.

The conversation went on and on and eventually we headed out of the bar with the women and walked around the city and my dad was still flirting with them.

During the dream I had always this feeling that my dad was going to stay with the brunette. I guess that it's because my dad finds blondes ugly. xD
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 05:08:24 PM by cata »

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
    • Storm Resources Forum (your mobile edge)
« Reply #80 on: May 26, 2009, 05:39:05 PM »
if i could infiltrate myself in your dream, i would get you. O.o
Follow your dreams...

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #81 on: May 26, 2009, 10:12:49 PM »
Maybe tonight I'll dream about it. ;)

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #82 on: May 26, 2009, 10:14:10 PM »
tonight i'll be awake xD
(yup, i work nightshifts :P)
Follow your dreams...

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #83 on: May 26, 2009, 10:16:16 PM »
That must be bad. =\
It's always better than to be unemployed anyways. =)

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #84 on: May 26, 2009, 10:47:19 PM »
not bad, because i do what i want. ;P
i got nine to bother me. on.y starting 5am, but that's piece of cake :)
Follow your dreams...

Offline Tassadarh

• Fan
« Reply #85 on: May 26, 2009, 11:32:47 PM »
I hate my love life bad telenovela -_-"
Sunday we had a lot of fun but... still I'm more and more sure that I'll not be more than a "friend"... not even a "close friend"... sigh I hate love rules and berlin wall's theory.
The girls have a wicked psychology... I have always said... they say they want the "Prince Charming"... but it's not true! Love is not something "high" as the romantic poets thought... is only a "bestial instinct", is not made with roses and sweet words... is made by making the women sad and made her loves you like a mad, while you must act like you don't care!...
I hate female psychology... I hate the needs of "sexual tension" to make a girl loves you... I hate myself for being a good person who CARES about the person that are important to him and just CAN'T make them sad on purpose... I hate myself for being shy when it means to hug a girl or make her hug you, but being very extroverted in ANY other action (talking, doing "brave" stuff)
Ahh... I have just to live with it, I can't make any girl love me, not with this rules :\ Being nice will only make me "a friend" with the impossibility to tell her if I really like a girl.
Telling her the truth will only make her sad and her boyfriend angry, avoiding ANY possibilities of seeing her again... it's madness!
Maybe I should force me to avoid her if is possible, to stop loggin on msn just to see if she's online (when she is on, I don't even have to start a conversation, SHE starts... but after a few words she stops... and I do my best to keep the conversation alive... ohh how miserable!), to stop looking at the cell phone waiting for her sms where she ask me what did I do today... I have to use all my willpower to do it... I'm very possessive with friends (in a good way, that means I just don't want to lose them so I do my best to make them happy)...
Ok... now I'm much more calm... but still very sad :(, I just don't want to end up being the "little puppy" of a girl like my previous experience... but I really like her and I just don't know what is the best thing to do!... Still I'm won't live with myself if I convince her to leave his boyfriend (he is a good guy after all)  for me (talking about impossible things...)!
Why life is so complicated? Why GIRLS are so complicated? Why boys can fall in love with a friend and girls don't?

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #86 on: May 27, 2009, 12:01:21 AM »
Can we create a relationship-challenged topic?

From my experience, I took the girl off my msn list. I haven't talked to her in a while now. I'm actually starting to forget what she sounds like and a little bit what she looks like.

Once you eliminate contact from a person, it's fairly easy after that. You just need to be patient and then eventually you start moving past it. In your case, and this is just my opinion and I'm not trying to be mean, you should probably try to forget the idea of ever getting involved; label it is "never going to happen - impossible - this is no longer of my concern"

This way, you will stop getting your hopes up.

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #87 on: May 27, 2009, 11:11:25 AM »
This post is mostly for Tass.

Not all girls are like that! I ONLY fall for boys who are already good friends of mine. Girls like this are rare though.

I don't use msn anymore unless I have really something important to tell someone. Otherwise, I don't even appear as offline. I used to log on just to see "my ex" avatar. I was that crazy for her.

My problem used to be (and sometimes it still is) that I planned everything. Like think of possibilities and figuring out what to do if they happened. Of course that some possibilities were too far away from the truth and this is what brings me down because I had all those expectations and in the end none of them were even near of being corresponded. To solve this problem is live every moment, instead of planning and build expectations. Like, if she sends you a text message, you reply normally and continue doing what you were doing at that point where you got a message and so on.

At msn, you can stop logging in if you want to. If you like msn that much you can still use it while trying to forget about someone. I wouldn't recommend to erase her contact. Whenever she starts the conversation, just act normal, don't try too hard to keep the conversation alive. Just let it flow. Don't try to plan the conversation, don't try to guess what she's going to say. That will only create expectations which leads to disappointment.

That's what I do and it works. You will eventually get over her but slowly. At least it won't hurt no one. Also, if you try to meet new people, hang out more with friends, look at other girls, etc. this will make you forget about her more easily.

This is what I do and I don't regret it.

Good luck, Tass.

Anyways today I had this huge dream. I didn't dream with you, Sand, though. xD

First I was at Sporting CP stadium with my best friends. The game was already over and we were there alone. We laughed and joked around for quite awhile. Then we talked about what was going on in our lives. Then someone appears and tell us to go to school. We looked at the clock and noticed that we were already late. We grabbed our backpacks and ran for our lives out of the stadium.

When we arrived at school I noticed on a couple of friends from my class and one girl I hate because she's a pig. She was yelling at one friend of mine because he didn't want to have sex with her. She was shirtless and her bra was ripped off. She was covering herself with a green t-shirt which was mine. I thought of getting my t-shirt back but I didn't do anything because the girl needed something to cover herself.

I followed my classmates to next class. My best friends left me because we aren't in the same class. My friends from my class were pretty angry at me because I forgot to do this work and I left school to do the work the day before while I could have done it in the next class (this happened in real life). I just followed them without saying a word. I remember that all of my classmates were talking, laughing and being loud except my friends and I.

We were going to have PE and I entered the loker room. Every girl was getting ready to go to class and I just sat there (I WASN'T BEING A PERVERT) thinking about how could I redeem myself. A friend of mine that was angry at me asked me in a not friendly way if I wasn't going to get ready and I said yeah. Then I got a call and picked it up and left the locker room so I could talk freely. There was no one on the phone with me so I headed back. Everyone had left to PE class. I looked at the clock and I was 15 minutes late. I put on my gym pants and tried to decide whether I put on sneakers or gym shoes. I was putting on 4 socks on each foot (yeah I know, weird xD) and I couldn't do it because I wasn't putting them on in the right order. I looked at the clock again and I was 30 minutes late. Then I remembered that I didn't have my green t-shirt (the pig girl has it) and I tried to come up with something to wear at PE class. I don't know why but I wasn't wearing a bra which I noticed it at that point. I found my jacket at my locker and put it on and I don't like it to wear it closed because I feel stuck but it was the only way because I didn't have my t-shirt and no sports bra. So I wore it closed and I noticed that I lost one sneaker. I was trying to find it and I noticed that I left the locker room a total mess. I was cleaning the mess up and I found what used to be my cellphone (I was robbed) and one of my best friends' mp3. I put them in my backpack and found the other shoe. I looked at the clock and I was late 1 hour. At this point I remembered that I had my red t-shirt with me (I was wearing it all that time but I undressed it when I was at the locker room and forgot I had it). I undressed my jacket and put my red t-shirt on. Then I looked at a corner and there was a green t-shirt. I checked if it was mine but it wasn't. My PE teacher comes in and tells me to hurry up. I tell him that i'm almost ready. I switched my sneakers and put my gym shoes on. My teacher comes in again, with a couple of friends of mine. The conversation makes me come out to my teacher and those friends. My teacher didn't believe me because I'm not an extreme tomboy like one ex-classmate of mine. I had a brief discussion with him and in the end he didn't judge me. He leaves and I look at the clock, only 15 minutes to the PE class end. I put my jacket on and finally went to the class. I went over to my teacher and he tells me to warm up with my friends (those were mad at me). I ran to them and they were all in a bad moon. I remained quiet and kept on warming up. The teacher sends us out, I entered the locker room again, the bad mood continued and I woke up.

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #88 on: May 28, 2009, 12:26:56 AM »
ok... O.o
you woke up moody, then? o.O
Follow your dreams...

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #89 on: May 28, 2009, 10:18:06 PM »
Not really. I woke up thinking that it was going to be a bad day and I decided to not care about it, so I wasn't moody at all. =)

Today I had the best dream ever... Too bad that it can't came true...

Basically it as a school party and everyone was having fun and my friends were still mad at me. After a while, they were arguing with me and my crush was the one who was arguing the most. Here's the dialogue:

Her: You're wrong! You don't know that!

Me: Oh yeah? Then let me know!!!

Her: I care about you. A lot.

Then she gave me a small white envelope made by her and inside there were 5 coins (all different) but made of plastic and each one was in a different colour. Along those coins there were also 5 small pieces of paper with a message on them:

"When we first met, we looked like uncompatible. After a while we realized that we could be great friends. Our conversations never were secondary and are very important to me. I never met someone like you before. You're so different and that's what makes me want to know more about you. You might not think so but you know I care about you and I love you."

I looked at her and because we were kind of angry at eachother, I kept a little bit mad. And then I woke up. =)