Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:38:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 23
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 14
Total: 14

Author Topic: I had a dream... and I remember it!!!  (Read 18997 times)

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
Re: I had a dream... and I remember it!!!
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2009, 03:25:39 AM »
Quite a complex dream,Tassadarh,that is the kind of dream that have always managed to leave me completely amazed and does not allow me to go to sleep again

Offline Tassadarh

• Fan
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2009, 09:49:56 PM »
Quite a complex dream,Tassadarh,that is the kind of dream that have always managed to leave me completely amazed and does not allow me to go to sleep again
which one?
the first, the second or the third? I usually don't remember a lot of my dreams, but when I do, they are reeeally epic.
I used to remember a lot of my dreams when I was a child.. but... I think that watching "the night of the living dead" and "dawn of the dead" (the romeros' version) on THAT night when I was living in the old country house (I was NEXT to the cemetary... and I just don't know WHY the people MUST have a little walk just in front of my house.... was it sooooo cool??) anyway.. after watching those film on same night (I was... humm about 9 or 10 and I've never seen an horror film before.... well.. maybe the alien series, but it wasn't too scary) well... it was too much for a little "good boy" like me.
I had a TERRIBLE nightmare, I remember that after I woke up in my bed, I just didn't move a muscle till the dawn... I was just petrified... and those DAMN drunk folks were just under my house makeing loud noise...
After THAT night I told to myself "I don't want to dream anymore"... I think it worked, I never had "real" dreams, just some stupid things sometimes, like "oh no it's monday, I have to go school!" but it was sunday...
After some time I decided myself to watch again those films... and I liked them! they scared me a little but I didn't have any bad nightmare that night.
With the time I watched more and more horror films, nowdays I love horror films and get scared by them.
Sometimes I have nightmares like those I described before but I like them, it's.. like I'm watching a new film that I've never seen before!

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2009, 10:14:02 PM »
I had a dream last night, started with "Reaper" (the show) and ended with a battle between turtles. Wait... it was a battle of chipmunks (like from Alvin and...) and their flying shells.

Hmm... let's see, I guess I was Sam from Reaper, but the entire school was infested with escaped souls only they were really weak ones. Sam's three friends were with me too and they were helping me catch em. As for vessels... well, anything u could find in the garbage was considered a vessel and that's how we cought most of the souls.

There was one point where we tried to catch a soul with a can of silly string but it wasn't working. I figured that it was because it came off the top of the garbage and so wasn't really considered garbage.

I think I was Hiten again, cause I used the "Fire Ball" spell a few times.

The Devil got mad at me for letting a puppy dog soul get away (I actually provided a home for it on ground that the Devil couldn't get to, surprisingly my two dogs irl were there too).

So now we're going through the school again collecting souls and then Alvin, Simon, and Theodore attack us. Then I saw something that looked like a Bulbasaur say "Squirtle" 0.0

I guess that caused me to think of shells, cause the next thing I do is throw a green hovering shell at Theodore. BTW, I'm not Sam anymore, me and two of the friends became Theodore(me) and the other two chipmunks. It was Alvin and the Chipmunk versus Alvin and the Chipmunks 0.0

that's all I can remember. Aside from when I threw the shell, it missed him but came back like a boomerang to deliver a critical hit to the nads from behind.

URUSEI YATSURA EPISODES!!! At www.youtube.com/Neo1Fox & www.veoh.com/users/NeoYatsura

Offline cata

• Otaku
  • Cata, the Valkyrie Moderator
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2009, 10:19:55 PM »
I love horror movies! They don't scare me, though. Usually they crack me up. xD

I had this dream a couple days ago and it was so real that I think that it could kill me. I was handing out fliers and some free stuff which I don't remember what it was. I only had one more flier and one thing to give and I gave them to a woman who was passing by. A man carrying a powerful gun (that can kill you instantaniesly just with one shot to the chest) shoots on the woman three times in the head. She falls down, dead. I got angry and I talked to the man:

Cata: Why did you do that!?!?!?!

Man: I wanted that flier and that thing you gave her.

Cata: Dude! I was going to get more fliers and more things!!! Couldn't you have asked me something?!?!? Or waited a little bit longer?!?!

Man: You're right!!! I'm sorry!!! (He was being a jerk)

My dad appears with some fliers and some free stuff to give out to people and sees what's going on. At this moment the man was aiming his gun to every single people who tried to talk with him or approach him. My dad starts talking to the man.

Dad: Leave my daughter alone!!!

Cata: Dad no!!! You'll get killed!!!

Man: Shut up or I'll shoot you!!!

Dad: I can avoid your bullets. (I don't even know how my dad "knew" how to avoid bullets)

At this moment I began running towards the man while he's aiming his gun at my dad. Just when I'm about to hit him, he aims at me and shoots me in the head. I FEEL my thoughts disappearing, my senses fading away, I'm seeing all black for a second and then everything turns white. I can't see a thing but white. I CAN'T breathe and in orded to keep myself ALIVE I try to hold some air inside my mouth. I feel like I'm dieing. I can't hold the air and I let it go. After that, I hear another shot. I feel like my dad is holding me. Unfortunately, we end up being both dead.

Suddenly, my thoughts come back but it's only thing that returns. I begin thinking: "Wait a minute... It's Monday! It's 16h00! I should be in school! This is a dream! I have to wake up!

And I wake up. When I woke up I felt so relieved to being able to breathe, think, feel again. I tried to keep myself calm but I just couldn't help myself from crying because my dead is really important to me.

Offline Tassadarh

• Fan
« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2009, 10:43:28 PM »
I had a dream last night, started with "Reaper" (the show) and ended with a battle between turtles. Wait... it was a battle of chipmunks (like from Alvin and...) and their flying shells.

Hmm... let's see, I guess I was Sam from Reaper, but the entire school was infested with escaped souls only they were really weak ones. Sam's three friends were with me too and they were helping me catch em. As for vessels... well, anything u could find in the garbage was considered a vessel and that's how we cought most of the souls.

There was one point where we tried to catch a soul with a can of silly string but it wasn't working. I figured that it was because it came off the top of the garbage and so wasn't really considered garbage.

I think I was Hiten again, cause I used the "Fire Ball" spell a few times.

The Devil got mad at me for letting a puppy dog soul get away (I actually provided a home for it on ground that the Devil couldn't get to, surprisingly my two dogs irl were there too).

So now we're going through the school again collecting souls and then Alvin, Simon, and Theodore attack us. Then I saw something that looked like a Bulbasaur say "Squirtle" 0.0

I guess that caused me to think of shells, cause the next thing I do is throw a green hovering shell at Theodore. BTW, I'm not Sam anymore, me and two of the friends became Theodore(me) and the other two chipmunks. It was Alvin and the Chipmunk versus Alvin and the Chipmunks 0.0

that's all I can remember. Aside from when I threw the shell, it missed him but came back like a boomerang to deliver a critical hit to the nads from behind.
Humm it could be a cool dream but... alvin and the Chipmunks?... that's just insane! lol!

I love horror movies! They don't scare me, though. Usually they crack me up. xD

I had this dream a couple days ago and it was so real that I think that it could kill me. I was handing out fliers and some free stuff which I don't remember what it was. I only had one more flier and one thing to give and I gave them to a woman who was passing by. A man carrying a powerful gun (that can kill you instantaniesly just with one shot to the chest) shoots on the woman three times in the head. She falls down, dead. I got angry and I talked to the man:

Cata: Why did you do that!?!?!?!

Man: I wanted that flier and that thing you gave her.

Cata: Dude! I was going to get more fliers and more things!!! Couldn't you have asked me something?!?!? Or waited a little bit longer?!?!

Man: You're right!!! I'm sorry!!! (He was being a jerk)

My dad appears with some fliers and some free stuff to give out to people and sees what's going on. At this moment the man was aiming his gun to every single people who tried to talk with him or approach him. My dad starts talking to the man.

Dad: Leave my daughter alone!!!

Cata: Dad no!!! You'll get killed!!!

Man: Shut up or I'll shoot you!!!

Dad: I can avoid your bullets. (I don't even know how my dad "knew" how to avoid bullets)

At this moment I began running towards the man while he's aiming his gun at my dad. Just when I'm about to hit him, he aims at me and shoots me in the head. I FEEL my thoughts disappearing, my senses fading away, I'm seeing all black for a second and then everything turns white. I can't see a thing but white. I CAN'T breathe and in orded to keep myself ALIVE I try to hold some air inside my mouth. I feel like I'm dieing. I can't hold the air and I let it go. After that, I hear another shot. I feel like my dad is holding me. Unfortunately, we end up being both dead.

Suddenly, my thoughts come back but it's only thing that returns. I begin thinking: "Wait a minute... It's Monday! It's 16h00! I should be in school! This is a dream! I have to wake up!

And I wake up. When I woke up I felt so relieved to being able to breathe, think, feel again. I tried to keep myself calm but I just couldn't help myself from crying because my dead is really important to me.

strange dream, but cool anyway ;)
the "dieing" thing is kind of weird... if you really felt like you can't breathe in the dream... well maybe because you weren't breathing even in the RL... where the hell you live? on Elm street? lol (talking about horror films lol).. no now just be serious for a sec, if that kind of dream happens you again, you should go to the doctor... I think is some kind of pathology not brathing during the sleep time... is it called.. sleep apnea?
But.. wait... 16 on monday at school? are you at the university or something like that? because getting up at the 16 to go to school it's a bit... strange lol
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 10:51:27 PM by Tassadarh »

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2009, 12:24:28 AM »
which one?
the first, the second or the third? I usually don't remember a lot of my dreams

Both the first and third dreams,my friend

Just reading what you guys dream makes me feel kinda intimidated,my dreams are not as epic as the ones been displayed here,hehehe

Offline Tassadarh

• Fan
« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2009, 12:55:04 AM »
which one?
the first, the second or the third? I usually don't remember a lot of my dreams

Both the first and third dreams,my friend

Just reading what you guys dream makes me feel kinda intimidated,my dreams are not as epic as the ones been displayed here,hehehe
the first was quite a strange one... I mean, the zombie dream can be quite common, but the first... don't know, it was quite scarying...
The third one... well, it was about time to have a dream with Lum in it, I spent most of my summer (except when the time was good, in that case I went to the seaside, but the nightime in my town is quite.. well let's just say that when the sun set everybody run home very quickly... without any sense at all...) watching Lum anime on youtube.

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2009, 11:51:15 PM »
Listen in my dream was 16 o' clock. In real life was about 6 am.

Offline Tassadarh

• Fan
« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2009, 11:58:14 PM »
Listen in my dream was 16 o' clock. In real life was about 6 am.
lol okok :P

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
    • Storm Resources Forum (your mobile edge)
« Reply #54 on: May 02, 2009, 11:29:01 PM »
glad cata-san is here with us. :P
Follow your dreams...

Offline Tassadarh

• Fan
« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2009, 11:49:25 PM »
New strange dreams.
During night I haven't got any dreams but when I wake up this morning I noticed that it was sunday and I said "ohh... it's sunday at last, I'll sleep some more time"...
So I did, with the shiny sun on my eyes (I can sleep even when someone is shouting me XD)... My mother was watching TV with some stupid program on (Italian television is HORRIBLE!) and 2 idiots were singing some idiotic song...
In fact I wasn't really sleeping, just laying on the bed with my eyes shut... but then I heard my callphone ringing... I was standing up in my house alone (I was dreaming but... at first I didn't noticed!) I answered to the phone and one of my friends was calling
"HI ****** (I'm not gonna tell you my name :P)..."
"oh.. Hi (I remembered that I forgot to do something for him, sending by email the homework)... what... what do you want?"...
none was answering and the stupid song was still on...
"Hello? can you hear me?"
no answering...
then i said
"hello?" and I HEARD my voice.. my eyes were shut and I was laying on the bed... with one of my hands near my ear...
I opened my eyes, watched my hands, moved them a little and I noticed at last that I was dreaming
The thing that made me think that I wasn't dreaming was that stupid song, I heard it even I was dreaming...
So I got up, closed the door and went back to bed ^^
I started to sleep again and I had a really weird dream.
My friends were waiting for me at an abbandoned factory, it is supposed to be one of the Set for our horror movie (read it on the other topic).
We didn't asked any kind of permission, an abbandoned factory is just an abbandoned factory and we were going there just to watch if the place was worthy, my friends were already there, wating for me... I was brought there by car by my parents (Usually I use the bus.. I never ask my parents to bring me somewhere if I can get there from the bus).
Anyway I got there, my parents parked the car on a hill nearby or something like that and they waited in the car while I walked toward the factory... I heard the voices of my friends, I meet them we looked at the place carefully and talked a little.. but then we heard voices of 2 people down the road that lead to the factory.
We thought that the factory was abbandoned but it seems that those 2 people weren't very happy of our presence, so we split up.
My friends run away (afraid of getting into trouble) but I simply walked back to my parents car, we didn't do anything wrong, and my parents were there (they brought me there)... so I headed to the hill were my parents parked.. but they weren't there!... soon the 2 guys found me... they were a bit angry, I explaned them what I was doing here, they didn't belived me and so they brought me so a strange place... a mix between an high school (lot's of students there) and a post office (... I don't know why... but it gave me that impression during the dream).
Then... some other weird stuff happened, I was looking for my parents and I run away from those 2 guys and started to looking around.
Later I figured out that those 2 guys where doing something really strange in the factory stanic rituals and stuff like that, but they looked like 2 old farmers!... they even had an Imp (... don't even ask me WHY 2 old farmed owned an imp like a wizard familiar from D&D O_o).
The dream became even more insane... one of the 2 guys was some kind of half-demon (a stupid one) and they started a ritual over a fire pit (I know I know... there's some empty space in the plot of the dream... but things happened very fast and I think I forgot what happened there because it wasn't important).
Something went wrong and the Imp flew directly into the fire pit...
Then I was inside somekind of "hell" where demons were coming out from the lava (not horrifing deamons, just weird things that I thought they were demons)... there were very different kind of demons... Imps, the classic devils with the fork and a mix between a girl and a fox (they reminded me Lum somehow) they had little horns, furry skin and the tail and they were talking and laughing.
Then I shouted "I was just making a movie with my friends!"
One of the guys said "It's hard to believe..."
"I'll show you!"
And in half of a second we was in my home near my PC O_o
"ok.. let me turn on this think and I'll show you that I was telling the truth!"..
The dream ended...
The last dream was REALLY confusing... maybe is a mix of different dream that I had this morning... I think i made a dream about Lum again but I didn't remembered it and so those fox-girls reminded me Lum...
In these days I'm having really weird dreams

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2009, 11:36:18 PM »
My latest dreams are weird, they worry me but I like them. xD
Tass, you probably don't know so I'll tell you: I'm bisexual.

So I really like this girl and she knows pretty much everything about me except the fact that I like her. Even though we're great friends we argue a lot. Every dream I had used to be of us arguing. During that time, I would wake up worried because I hate arguing with my friends. I don't dream about arguing with her or anyone else anymore. Now, I dream about her, my friends and school and etc but as if she knew my feelings for her. Like our conversations in the dream, we always talk with each other as if she knew my feelings for her. Like I say stuff on my dream, that I wouldn't say in real life as long as she doesn't know.

Offline Tassadarh

• Fan
« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2009, 11:50:00 PM »
My latest dreams are weird, they worry me but I like them. xD
Tass, you probably don't know so I'll tell you: I'm bisexual.

So I really like this girl and she knows pretty much everything about me except the fact that I like her. Even though we're great friends we argue a lot. Every dream I had used to be of us arguing. During that time, I would wake up worried because I hate arguing with my friends. I don't dream about arguing with her or anyone else anymore. Now, I dream about her, my friends and school and etc but as if she knew my feelings for her. Like our conversations in the dream, we always talk with each other as if she knew my feelings for her. Like I say stuff on my dream, that I wouldn't say in real life as long as she doesn't know.
Ohh don't worry I'm really open minded ^^ (quite rare in italy in these times O_o)
BTW about your dreams... well, you're having really pleasent dreams these days ^^
They are not so strange, in fact they are quite common... I envy you about your dreams XD My dreams always involve bloodbath or weird stuff while yours are soo simple... I don't remember that I had such kind of dreams for about.. 2 years!

Offline cata

• Otaku
« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2009, 10:19:07 PM »
I'm glad you're fine with it. =)

Today I dreamed that I went on a fieldtrip and my school was a mix between my first high school and a football stadium. So I was at the school at 9am, with my backpack filled with food, pencils, rubbers, notebooks (for drawings and writting songs) and there were a bunch of 5th, 6th and 7th graders around me (I'm on 11th grade) waiting for their teachers so that the field trip could start. It wasn't a pleasent weather. All those kids were wearing some plastic bags as raincoats. So I began searching for my classmates and I found one. So we started talking and went towards a blue bus. I don't really remember what happened next but I think we entered the bus. So now we're at a beach. Now the weather is warm and it's about 7pm. I remember seeing the Sun going down at the horizon. It was beautiful. n.n
We were walking by the beach, there was none near and there were shops along the beach. Those shops were selling clothing. We went back on the bus and my teacher (who was my 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th grade teacher) was talking about us having lunch and we suggested going to McDonald's. She agreed and so we went. So I was one of the last people to order and my classmates were very angry at the girl who was taking the orders. I asked for a double cheeseburger and a baconcheeseburguer with french fries, ketchup and a medium coke. And the girl who was taking the order was being quite annoying:

Girl: Do you want cookies?
Me: No, thank you.
Girl: If you don't take them, I can't give you the soda.
Me: Oh, okay I'll take the cookies.
Girl: Would you like bread (it wasn't bread but I can't remember what it was) too?
Me: Okay.
Girl: If you want the cookies you can't take the bread.
Me: Look I just want my burgers, my coke, my french fries and my ketchup. I don't care about cookies or bread.
Girl: So you want 1 double cheese, one bacon cheese, ketchup and fries, right?
Me: And one medium coke.
Girl: I can't give you that. You said you didn't want the cookies.

And this annoying talk went on and on and on. A guy that was beside me even began arguing with the girl and I just said to the girl "Look, I'm not going to angry or anything because I'm too sleepy and hungry to do that so please, just give me my food." and at some point and I even asked her if she was working for the TV show named Boiling Points. xD

She said no, she called her manager who ended up being the same type of person as the girl was (annoying) and finnally when I got my food, got a table, I wake up!!! xD

Offline Tassadarh

• Fan
« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2009, 10:38:45 PM »
Well.. in this situation there is only one solution...
A falcon punch XD
BTW That's the only reason why I don't like mcdonald's in my town. It's just open and the people there can't even take the orders XD