Forum > Urusei Yatsura Goodies 'n' Stuff

Yeah, But ... Would You Dare Wear Them ???

<< < (2/21) > >>

sidzero:

--- Quote from: FallinG_StaR on March 07, 2009, 12:36:45 AM ---"I wonder what kind of powers I would get by using one of those..."
--- End quote ---

I wonder if you'd be able to fly and throw lightning with those?

Gotta love hentai power.  ;D

veehive:

--- Quote from: FallinG_StaR on March 07, 2009, 01:20:09 AM ---... The topic title is weird...
--- End quote ---

The longer form of the title would have been: "would you dare to wear Our Beloved Lum so close to your ... erm ... Sewage Treatment Plant"  :? :N ...?

(hope that helps explain it .... :X)

UruseiNeo:

--- Quote from: sidzero on March 07, 2009, 02:14:18 AM ---Gotta love hentai power.  ;D

--- End quote ---

Starting to get too perverted for me around here.......

FallinG_StaR:

--- Quote from: sidzero on March 07, 2009, 02:14:18 AM ---
--- Quote from: FallinG_StaR on March 07, 2009, 12:36:45 AM ---"I wonder what kind of powers I would get by using one of those..."
--- End quote ---

I wonder if you'd be able to fly and throw lightning with those?

Gotta love hentai power.  ;D

--- End quote ---

Probably... ;D

--- Quote from: UruseiNeo on March 07, 2009, 01:32:15 AM ---I thought one pair was for men, cause... you know... has a flap....

--- End quote ---

Both of them have... besides that website is just for women underwear & stuff... The only thing I see for guys there is a special set for White Day...

--- Quote from: veehive on March 07, 2009, 02:24:44 AM ---
--- Quote from: FallinG_StaR on March 07, 2009, 01:20:09 AM ---... The topic title is weird...
--- End quote ---

The longer form of the title would have been: "would you dare to wear Our Beloved Lum so close to your ... erm ... Sewage Treatment Plant"  :? :N ...?

(hope that helps explain it .... :X)

--- End quote ---

Well I'm sure who ever buys them must just use them for special occasions... like...  Crime fighting... ;D

sidzero:
Could there be any other possible use than crime fighting? I hadn't even considered the possibility...  ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version