Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:04:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 22
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 18
Total: 18

Author Topic: LAMU, THE BOYS-HUNTER  (Read 9098 times)

Offline GiovaneDinamitardo

• Psychotic Fan
Re: LAMU�, THE BOYS-HUNTER
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2008, 04:50:58 PM »
Thanks to everybody  _/-\o_

Nono, I didn't wanted to have a simply cameo in the tale: I WANTED TO KEEP THE DESTRUCTION ON EVERY "UNIVERSE" !!!

In the end of the tale you'll know why.

I remember to you that, in my plot, one full episode will be a great crossover  ;D

ps: tanks UruseiNeo, you're right  _/-\o_
But i wanted to make a strife between Lamú and Youko: that's why the two girls are angry and scream, each others, "who-is-the-dog"? "who-is-the-evil"?
Posted on: March 31, 2008, 03:15:32 PM
URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON[/b][/color] (click on this link to read the whole plot of this saga).
Lamú, THE BOYS-HUNTER

Chapter THREE ' THE (ALL STARS) GAME OF (BROKEN) LOVES (VOL. II)

Tomobiki, summer

Ataru and Keita were still running, side by side, on a park, doing girls hunting at the maximum level !!!

[Keita, running and screaming to Ataru] 12 DATES ALREADY FIXED, YOU SCUM !!!
[Ataru, running and screaming to Keita] YOU MORON, I'VE ALREADY REACHED THE 13 DATES ALREADY FIXED !!!
[Keita, screaming to Ataru] I'VE JUST FINISHED THE WARM UP, THE GAME HAS JUST BEGUN !!!
[Ataru, screaming to Keita] WAHAHAHAHAHAHA, YOU'RE STILL AT THE WARM UP !!! I'VE ALREADY WON THE GRAN PRIX !!!! WHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
[Lamú, flying, screaming with wrath] DAAAAAAAAAAAAARLIIIIIIII ING !!!!
[Yuoko, flying, screaming with wrath] KEITAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!

Lamú charged up a great zap and throwed it on Ataru: she miss her target but hit Keita !!! It was a full center, so he felt (so burnied) down to the ground (in a silly pose).
Youko charged up a great flame and throwed it on Keita: she miss her target but hit Ataru !!! It was a full center ......... BUT HE REPARED HIMSELF BEHIND A FRYPAN !!!

[ATARU, WITH A SATANIC LAUGHT] WAHAHAHAHAHAH, THAT'S THE FINAL EVIDENCE !!! I AM TOO MUCH ACUTE AND EXPERIENCED FOR YOU !!! I-AM-THE-MASTER, YOU ARE JUST AMATEURS !!!! WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!

[Youko, still in fly, now wondering, so scared] EEEEEEEEEEEK !!! WHERE IS MY FAULT ?!?
[Lamú, still in fly, with wrath] LET WORK THE PEOPLE MORE EXPERIENCED THAN YOU [and throwed a great zap on Ataru, who felt, so burnied, down to the ground]
[Yuoko, still in fly, so much surprised] Shocking !!! Really, shocking !!!
[Lamú, still in fly, with an evil despising voice] BABY, I'VE GOT SO MUCH TIPS AND TRICKS TO LEARN TO YOU !!! BUT TODAY I'M TOO BUSY !!!
[Yuoko, still in fly, now with angry voice] THIS IS NOT THE END BETWEEN US !!!
[Lamú, still in fly, same voice] I'M FLEMISHING FOR ANOTHER MATCH !!!
[Yuoko, rescuing Keita] I'VE FOUND YOU !!! ...AND I'VE SO MUCH THING TO SAY TO YOU [and disappeared in the sky]
[Lamú, now landed] Who were them ?!?
[Ataru, waking up, so burnied, cleanaing himself] Amateurs......nothing else than amateurs !!! [Lamú, now worried] BUT WE'VE LOST THE TRACES OF THAT ROWDY !!!  WHAT WE COULD DO TO FIND HER ?!?
[Ataru, now wondering] Well.....I think that it could be enough to follow the path of disasters that she's seeding all around.
[Lamú, now surprised, watching him as a rare beast] Darlirng, are you all right ?!?
[Ataru, now with clear voice] Like ever been !!! When we'll see a coulpe into some trouble I'm sure that we'll be not far from her.
[Lamú, now surprised, blinking her eyes] Do you know how many couples are living in Japain ?!?
[Ataru, now with clear voice] IN FACT WE'VE TO CREATE A GREATEST DISASTER THAN HER !!! I'm sure that she will arrive soon to create one another more awful than ours !!! In fact, it seems that she's hating me, that's why she's choosing all the targets that could give me a delusion !!! That's my idea !!!
[Lamú, so much surprised, with a pissed expression and drunk voice] It's......it's a really silly thought that........THAT IT COULD WORK !!! But....in which way we have to begin the search ?!?
[Ataru, now wondering again] Well.........[now with clear voice] YES,  THIS WAY !!! Lamú, PLEASE, LISTEN WITHOUT DOING QUESTIONS: WHEN I'LL FLY YOU'LL HAVE TO FOLLOW ME !!!
[Lamú, so much surprised, blinking her eyes again]  EH ?!? <<WHEN-YOU-WILL-FLY>> ?!?
[Ataru, now whispering to the ear of Lamú] Lamú, you have to say to Ran that.......that....... [NOW WITH CLEAR VOICE]... THAT THE BLUE SLIP ARE AWFUL ON A RED HAIRED GIRL LIKE HER !!!
[Lamú, GIVING A POWERFUL KICK IN THE ASS OF ATARU] DIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE !!!
[ATARU, FLYING] FOLLOW MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..........
A lovely couple was walking in a strange way on a street: the girl was so cute, with short dark hairs and eyes and was wearing a long and light yellow cloth and was walking on the street.
The guy was so high, with rather blue eyes, black long hairs (lots of them twisted in a long tress) was wearing a red light shirt and a pair of black pants, was walking in the top of the wall.

[girl, rather worried] You don't feel something of strange in the air ?!?
[guy, rather bored] Maybe is my stomache, I'm starving.
[girl, now more worried] No.......it's like.........a fizzle......like at.......[NOW SCARED] EEEEEEEEK !!!
... KONK !!!
....AND ATARU FELT ON THE HEAD OF THE GUY, THAT SWOONED AND FELT TO THE GROUND, WITH A GREAT LUMP ON HIS HEAD !!!

[girl, shaking so much the guy, worried] RANMA, RANMA, HOW DO YOU FEEL ?!?
[Ataru, groaming] gh....gh....gh.....[now with clear voice, after having took the girl on his arms] GEE ! WHAT A LOVELY GIRL !!! I KNEW THAT YOU WERE HERE, WAITING FOR ME !!!
[girl, screaming lost in painc] EEEEEEEEEEEK !!! A MANIAC !!! [and gave to Ataru a great slap]
[Ataru, ignoring the slaps, same voice] Please, give me your email adress and your cellphone number: I'm looking for a thrilling date with you !!!
[girl, screaming with all her strenght, still lost in painc] EEEEEEEEEEEK !!! RANMA, [slap slap] HELP ME !!! THIS MANIAC [slap] IS INSENSIBLE [slap] TO MY SLAPS !!!
[Lum, now landing slowly to the ground, laughting so much] Incredible, really: incredible !!! THE INVERTEBRATE IS TRYING TO TALK WITH A GIRL !!! [now rescuing the body of Ranma, who was getting back to normal] But now I've got a better thing to do !!
[Ranma, with drunk voice, touching his lump] S.....somebody has took the nameplate of the camion that have invested me?!?
[Lum, now huging sweetly Ranma] Poor guy, that chinless had hurt you. But don't worry: I KNEW HOW TO HEAL YOU !!!
[Ranma, now with trembling voice and larges eyes, rather scared] gh......gh.......gh..... .in....in which way ?!?
[Lum, same situation] I'LL KISS YOU !!! [and kissed him on the mouth]
[Girl, now screaming with wrath] YOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU !!
[Ataru, still huging her] BABYYYYYYYY !!! LET'S HAVE A DAAAAAAATE !!!! LET'S HAVE A DAAAAAAATE !!!!
[Girl, still screaming] GO AWAY, MORON !! [and gave to Ataru a great sock who knocked him down]
[Ranma, still huged, with trembling voice] mmmh......mmmh.......mmm h......A....AKANE, IS.... IS SURELY A MISURANDERSTOOD !!
[Lum, with sadic voice] What the hell of misuranderstood: I'M IN LOVE WITH HIM !!
[Akane, with clear voice] I'VE RECOGNIZED YOU: EVEN IF YOU'RE THE 'PRINCESS OF THE ONI' IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU COULD STOLE THE GUYS OF THE OTHERS !!!
[Lum, now with bored voice] Please, baby, GO TO DO THE SKITTISH WITH ANOTHER ONE [and gave her a great zap]

Lum turned to the guy but he was diasppeared: in front of her found a young girl (so cute and so wet of cold water) with red hairs.

[Lum, now wondering] ....ehm.......have you seen a wonderful guy with black hairs and blue eyes ?!?
[red haired girl, with large eyes and a strange espression on her face] Not at all
[ATARU, NOW AWAKE AGAIN] WOOOOOOW !!! MY BELOVED RED-HAIRED-GIRL !!! HOW LONG !!! [and tried to jump on her arms]
[red haired girl, TOP scared] EEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! I KNOW YOU !!! YOU'RE THE MANIAC-SINGER OF THAT CONCERT !!!

Ataru was so next to her, trying to kiss her on the mouth but someone gave him a great hit on his head, so he felt down to the ground.
[Lum, with clear voice] WOOOOOOOOOOW, WHAT A LOVELY GUY [and flied so close to him, and landed in his arms]
[Guy, now holding lum on his hands, with serious voice] <<GLOWING / THE ANGELS FELT DOWN / SO DEEP IT ECHOED THEIR SOUND / WHEN THEY BURNIED INTO THE ONI'S PIRES' !!
[Lum, with clear voice] WOOOOOOOOOOW, SO ROMANITC [and gave him a kiss on  his cheek]
[Ataru, waking up, giving at him with a sight of challange] I think that you've watched 'Blade Runner' too many times, isn't it ?!?
[Guy, with serious voice] I cannot allow that a maniac like you could importune all the girls, specially when they are Akane Tendo and my beloved Girl-with-the-red-tress !!! AND, OVER ALL, THIS ONE !!! I, TATEWAKY KUNO <<THE GREAT>>, WILL ERASE YOU FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH !!!
[Ataru, so much surprised] WHAAAAT ?!? [Now with a large laught, standing in a silly pose] WHAHAHAHAHA, THE IDEOGRAMS OF  YOUR NAME ARE SO SIMILAR TO THE WORD 'DUMB' !!! WHAHAHAHAHAH !!!
[Kuno, now so much angry, with wrath] DON'T JOKE WITH ME, MORON !!!
[Lum, standing behind Kuno, with a sadic voice] You, dear, would you wipe out that chinless from the face of the universe once for all ?!? [now with sweet voice and eyes] PLEEEEASE, DO IT FOR ME  [and blinked her eyes] If you do it......I will give to you..........A PRICE !!!
[Kuno, talking to Lum] Any of your desires are orders for me [and took her gently to the ground - now screaming to Ataru] YOU, CUNT: SAY YOUR LAST PRAYERS !!!
[Ataru, standing in an aggressive pose] COME TRUE !!!

Kuno throwed on Ataru a great hit with his wooden sword....
...but...
...ATARU CATCHED IT WITH HIS NAKED HANDS !!!

[Akane, trying to grab Ranma] RANMA, RANMA, THIS IS THE RIGHT OCCASION !!! LET'S GO AWAY !!!
[Ranma, just came back to male, wet of hot water, standing] No. Wait for one moment....
[Akane, so much surprised] Eh ?!? Why ??!
[Ranma, standing serious] Look at the maniac: he's really surprising !!! He's able to catch a sword with naked hands !!!
[Ataru, still holding the sword, with satainc voice] THIS IS THE BEST THAT YOU CAN DO ?!?
[Kuno, still holding the sword, with wrath] THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING !!!
[Ataru, with satainc voice] OK, LET'S PLAY TO ONIGOCCHI !!! [and begun to run] EHI, 'KUNO-THE DUMB', LET'S GUESS: WHERE I AM ?!?-
[Kuno, Ranma and Akane, so much surprised] WHAAAAAAAAAT ?!?
[SEVERALS IMAGES OF ATARU] I'M HERE [behind a junk] I'M HERE [contemporaneously, over the wall] I'M HERE [contemporaneously, getting out from a gutter] I'M HERE [contemporaneously, behind a door] I'M HERE [contemporaneously, under the skirt of Akane] I'M HERE [contemporaneously, grabbed to a street lamp].
[Akane, so much scared] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! WHAT IS THIS ?!?
[Ranma, screaming to Kuno] KUNO, OVER THERE !!!
[Kuno, screaming with wrath] I'VE FOUND YOU !!!

Kuno throwed his wooden sword in a dark corner...
.... AND ATARU FELT DOWN TO THE GROUND, HIT ON THE HEAD !!!
.... IT SEEMED !!!
.....IT WAS JUST THE TOP OF A JUNK !!!

[Ataru, jumping suddenly from an hidden place, holding a great hammer] MEEEEEEEEEEEEN !!!
.... BONK !!!!
....AND KUNO COLLAPSED DOWN TO THE GROUND, HIT ON HIS HEAD, WITH A LARGE HAMMER, BY ATARU  !!!

[Lum, screaming, so much nervous] YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU !!!
[Ataru, screaming nervous too] NAN-DAAAAAAAAAAA ?!?
[Lum, now with wrath] LISTEN-TO-ME, MUCKY WORM, AND JAB DEEP INSIDE YOUR BRAIN (IF YOU HAVE ONE): EVEN IF YOU WOULD WIPE OUT ALL THE MEN OF THE UNIVERSE, I'LL NEVER BE YOUR WIFE !!! NEVEEEEEEEEEEEER !!
[Akane, with trembling voice]R.....Ranma, is better to runaway !!!
[Ranma, talking to himself] That guy has an incredible fighting tecnic......... I HAVE TO LEARN IT !!! I HAVE TO ..... [now wondering]......ehm......Akane, why you're grabbing me so strictly?!?
[Akane, TOP SCARED] B......BECAUSE I THINK THAT WE ARE INTO A BIG TROUBLE !!!
[Ranma, TOP SCARED TOO] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!! [and run away both]
[Lamú, flying over them, screaming with wrath] DAMNED IMPOSTOR, I'VE FOUND YOU !!
[Lum, taking off, screaming with wrath too] YOU UGLY WITCH, THIS TIME I WON'T BE FORGIVING !!! TAKE THIS [and throwed her a great zap]
[Lamú, flying trying to avoid the zaps, screaming with wrath] YOU'RE DEATH !! TAKE THIS [and throwed to her another great zap]
[Lum, flying trying to avoid the zaps, screaming with wrath] I'LL BURN YOU TO ASHES AND I'LL OVERBLOW THEM TO THE WIND [and throwed to her another great zap]
[Lamú, flying trying to avoid the zaps, screaming with wrath] YOU DAMNED IMPOSTOR, I'LL BURN YOU SO MUCH THAT WHEN YOU'LL STAY IN HELL YOU'LL FEEL SO COLD !!

'No, no, no' was the thought of Ataru, 'not this way !!! It couldn't work !!! It couldn't work at all !!! I have to find a better way out'.
...in fact, after few seconds....
[Ataru, screaming] Lamú, KEEP HER BUSY AS LONG AS POSSIBLE: I'VE GOT AN IDEA TO NEUTRALIZE HER [and disappeared].

The duel went on and on for severals, neverending minutes......
...but....
...when Ataru came back to the 'scene of crime', found only Lamú [and he was sure that she was the REAL Lamú, because she was wearing the withe cloth] laying in a dark corner.

[Ataru, so much scared] EEEEEEEEEEK !!! Lamú, WHAT'S GOING ON ?!?
[Lamú, with trembling voice] Darling.......I'm sorry...but... [and squeezed him on ......... ehm.....<<the family jewels>>]
[Ataru, screaming in pain] YEHOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAARGH !!!! [now crying so much, WITH <<FALSETTO>> VOICE] L....Lamú....W.....WHAT THE HELL OF ....
[Lamú, licking his tears, with trembling voice] I'm sorry [glup]... I'm sorry [glup].....but.... [glup] I couldn't resist anymore....[ugh].......
[Ataru, now screaming, with wrath, again with MALE voice] AND YOU COULDN'T CHOOSE ANOTHER PART OF MY BODY TO SQUEEZE ?!?
[Lamú, now scared] EEEEEEEEK !!! DARLING, WHAT I'VE DONE ?!? [now surprised] What is that case ?!?
[Ataru, with a satanic laught] It's a piece of luck and all because I never throw anything. [now screaming] WHERE IS SHE ?!?
[Lamú, again with wrath] NOT SO FAR !!! FOLLOW ME !!! [and started to fly]
[Ataru, churning so much and screaming] DAMNED ALIEN, HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ?!? I CANNOT FLYYYYYYYYY !!!

Not so far, a young boy, so thin, so hight, with a long black hair and brown eyes was taking some photos all around.

[boy] Wonderful day: it seems made just for taking good photos !!!
[Lum, standing in a nice pose over a wall] YOOOOOOOOOOU, COULD YOU TAKE ALSO A PHOTO OF ME ?!? [and landed sweetly on his arms]
[boy, so much embarassed, with trembling voice]L.... Lamú, w....what's g.....going on today ?!?
[Lum, now in the arms of the guy, with sweet voice and eyes] DO YOU THINK I'M SEXY ?!?
[boy, still so much embarassed, now holding her, with trembling voice]L.... Lamú... w....why this....why this question ?!? Y.....You k... you know that I....I.....
[Lum, same situation] YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE ASHAMED !!! JUST CLOSE YOU EYES AND I'LL DO THE REST !!!
[boy, same situation]...GH.....GH....GH....Y. ...YOU CANNOT DO THIS ONE TO.....TO.....
....TOO LATE !!!
....LUM KISSED HIM ON HIS MOUTH, SWEETLY.

[Ataru, screaming with wrath] I'VE FOUND YOOOOOOOUUUUUUU !!!!!!!
[KOKERU, SCREAMING AND CRYING AT THE SAME TIME] SUUUUUUUUGAAAAAAAAAAR !!! FORGIVE ME !!! FORGIVE ME!!! I WAS FORCED !!! SHE FORCED ME TO KISS HER !!! [now, after had throwed Lum away, huging Ataru on a leg] YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE FOR MEEEEE !!!
[Ataru, screaming now lost in panic] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! [now with wrath] YOU MORON, THIS ISN'T THE RIGHT MOMENT TO DO THE DUMB !!! GO AWAY !!! GO AWAY !!! [and punched him on the head]
[Lum, TOP surprised] EH ?!? [now with a great laught] WHAHAHAHAHAH !!! I'M SORRY, SORT OF BEING WITHOUT BACKBONE: I DIDN'T WANTED TO CRASH A SUCH GREAT LOVE LIKE THIS !!! I THINK THAT HE'S REALLY THE RIGHT MAN FOR YOU !!! WHAHAHAHAHAH !!! [now with fake sweet voice] Sayonaaaaaaaaraaaaaaaaaa aaaa.
[Lamú, suddenly arrived in fly, with opened arms, with wrath] I'VE FOUND YOU !!! THIS TIME I WON'T NEVER LET YOU RUN AWAY !!!
[Lum, watching her with wrath, screaming so much] WHO WANTS TO RUN AWAY ?!? I WANT TO DESTROY YOU !!! [and started to f.....]
...LUM WANTED TO START TO FLY.....
...BUT WAS GRABBED BY ATARU ON HER BODY.
[LUM, SCREAMING OUT OF HER SOUL] I KILL YOOOOOOOOOU !!!
[ATARU, SCREAMING OUT OF HIS SOUL] Lamú, HELP ME !!!
[Lamú, SCREAMING OUT OF HER SOUL] DON'T TOUCH MY DARLING !!!
IT BEGUN A GREAT FIGHT !!!

[SEVERAL VOICES COMING FROM A GREAT DUSTCLOUD, WITH WRATH]

DIEoUCHyEARHGeEEKtAKETHI SaHIkONKoUCHeEEKtHISISMY ARMMORONcHOMPyEAAARGHbON KpOWsOCKeEEEKlETMYHAIRSo UCHyEAAAAAARGhUGLYWITCHe EEEKiRIPYOUREYESIMPOSTOR kICKoUCHsOCKhOLDHERhOLDH ERyEHAAAAAARGHpOWhURRYHU RRYoUCHeEEEEEEEEEEEK.... ..
...but....
...in the end...
...when the dustcloud disappeared...
... LUM WAS NOW LAYING ON THE GROUND, SO MUCH BOUNDED ON THE ARMS AND ON THE LEGS !!!

[LUM, SCREAMING WITH WRATH] DAMNED DUMB, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME ?!? WHY I CANNOT FLY AND GIVE ZAPS ?!? SET ME FREE !!! SET ME FREEEEEEE !!!

[Lamú, with ripped cloths, severals scratches, breathing so loud] D....darling [anf] what [anf] have you [anf] done [anf] to her [anf] to neutralize her powers [anf] ?
[Ataru, with ripped cloths, severals scratches, breathing so loud] J...just look [anf] how beautiful is [anf] that yellow ribbon [anf] that I've put [anf] on her hairs !!!
[Lamú, now surprised] Eh? [now with satainc voice] WOOOOOOOOW !!! YOU LOOK SO CUTE WITH THIS YELLOW RIBBON ON THE HAIRS, YOU KNOW, SORT OF IMPOSTOR ?!?
[Lum, screamnig so much] TAKE IT AWAY, TAKE IT AWAY: IT ISN'T TRENDY AT ALL SINCE A LONG TIME !!!
[Lamú, still with satainc voice] Darling, is really THAT ribbon ?!?
[Ataru, with a silly smile and an hand behind his head] THAT'S RIGHT !!! It's the ribbon that Sakurambo gave to me a long ago: THE ONLY ONE THING THAT CAN NEUTRALIZE YOUR SUPERPOWER !!!
[Lamú, NOW SO MUCH ANGRY, shaking Ataru so much] I TOUGHT THAT IT WAS LOST FOREVER !!! WHY YOU'VE STILL WITH YOU ?!? DID YOU WANTED TO USE IT AGAIN ON ME ?!?
[Ataru, so much shaked] gh..gh...gh...th....this isn't the right moment to moralize........[NOW SCARED] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!
....BONK !!!!!
.... A GUY FELT (SUDDENLY) ON THE HEAD OF ATARU (and swooned, both).

[Lamú, TOP SCARED] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE K !!!!
[Lum, TOP angry] YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUU !!!!!

(TO BE CONTINUED)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 10:50:17 AM by Lum-chan »

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
    • Storm Resources Forum (your mobile edge)
Re: LAMU’, THE BOYS-HUNTER
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2008, 07:55:43 PM »
omg, another Ataru is expected! O.o

man, another finest art of yours, congratulations! ;)
Follow your dreams...

• Psychotic Fan
Re: LAMU�, THE BOYS-HUNTER
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2008, 11:17:18 AM »
Thank you, thank you  _/-\o_ _/-\o_

Yes, a totally unexpected "Moroboshi" is coming soon.

IF YOU'VE RED CAREFULLY THIS TALE I THINK THAT YOU WON'T AGREE HIM AT ALL.

OR NO ?!?

Posted on: March 31, 2008, 11:22:35 PM
Ataru is shocked: Lamú have started to do boys-hunting !! But, over all, who is the real Lamú?

URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON[/b][/color] (click on this link to read the whole plot of this saga).
Lamú, THE BOYS-HUNTER

Chapter FOUR ' YES, OUR COUPLE IS THE BEST !!! (part one)

Tomobiki, summer

[Now is the evening, all togheter the main characters are back to the Lamús Mansion]

Late in the afternoon all togheter get back to the Mansion of Lamú and Ataru: they where hidden behind the door of the soundproofed room, peeping what was happening inside their lounge....
.... BECAUSE, INSIDE OF IT, THEY WHERE THEIR ALTER EGO !!!
... LUM AND MOROBOSHI WERE NOW FACE TO FACE !!!

[Ataru, so much surprised, peeping behind the door, whispering] How is possible a thing like this?!?
[Lamú, peeping behind the door, whispering too] Darling, really you havn't still realized ?!? THEY'RE COMING FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION !!! I don't know in which way but they've broken the wall who divide them from us.
[Ataru, same situation] So..... what we have to do ?!?
[Lamú, same situation] THEY HAVE TO COME BACK TO THEIR DIMENSION, OTHERWISE IT COULD HAPPEN A VERY BIG TROUBLE !!!
[Ataru, same situation] Why ?!?
[Lamú, same situation] DARLING, IT CANNOT COEXIST TWO EQUAL BEING IN THE SAME DIMENTION COMING FROM OPPOSITES FOR A LONG TIME !!! IN THIS CASES ONE OF THEM WILL HAVE TO SUCCUMB !!!
[Ataru, now so much worried, same situation] gh....gh....gh.....all right, you've convinced me !!!
[Lamú, same situation] ssssssssh, he's getting conscious ! I want to see their feelings ...

[Moroboshi, waking up, groaming] W.....where I am ?
[Lum, still bounded, with despising voice] IN ANY CASE, YOU HAVN'T TO STAY HERE !!
[Moroboshi, now with clear voice, rather cruing] LUM !!! I....I'VE FOUND YOU !!! FINALLY I'VE FOUND YOU !! You cannot imagine how hard it was....[and tried to hug her]
[Lum, same voice and situation] JUST SPARE ME THE DETAILS !!!
[Moroboshi, now with trembling voice, rather ashamed] Y....yes....as you like... [and gave up to hug her]
[Lum, same voice and situation] SET ME FREE !!! [now nervous] HURRY, SORT OF INVERTEBRATE !!
[Moroboshi, same voice and situation] Y....yes....as you like... [and started, with trembling hands, to try to set her free]
[Lum, still bounded and nervous] AND AVOID TO TOUCH ME !!
[Moroboshi, same voice and situation] Y....yes....as you like...
[Ataru, peeping the scene behind the door] Grrrrrrrrrr, I don't know if I hate more her or him !!!
[Lum, still bounded and nervous] AND WHEN YOU'VE FINISHED YOU HAVE TO DISAPPEAR !!! I HAVE STILL A LOTS OF INTERESTING THINGS TO DO HERE AND I DON'T WANT TO HAVE YOU WITHIN MY PATH !!!
[Ataru, now screaming, so much nervous] EH NO, I DON'T WANT TO SUCCOMB JUST TO LET LIVE THIS MORON !!! YOOOOOOOOOUUUU [now entered suddenly into the room]: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!! [and gave suddenly to him a great punch on the head]
[Lum, still bounded and nervous] WONDERFUL !!! THIS IS THE FIRST RIGHT THING THAT YOU'VE DONE IN THIS DAY !!!
[Ataru, now shaking so much Moroboshi] YOU CANNOT BE REALLY SO CHINLESS !!! LISTEN TO ME: WHY YOU LET HER TO TREAT YOURSELF IN THIS WAY ?!? WHY YOU'VE ALLOWED HER TO GET HER FOOTS ON YOUR HEAD ?!? WHY YOU'RE SO SUBMISSIVE, EH ?!? ANSWER, COWARD: ANSWEEEEEEEEEEEEER [and shaked him so much]
[Moroboshi, even shaked, babbling] B......b.......b........ ..BECAUSE I LOVE HER !!! I LOVE HER SO MUCH !!!
[Ataru and Lamú, so much surprised] EH ?!?
[Moroboshi, lowing his head on the shoulders, so ashamed, with low voice] Yes.......I love her.
[Lamú, still hided behind the door, talking to herself] Th......THIS IS REALLY UNRIGHT !!! MY DARLING HAVN'T EVER SAIED ME SO MUCH TIMES 'I LOVE YOU' AND MY ALTER EGO IS HATING HIM BECAUSE..... BECAUSE HE'S LOVING HER ?!?
[Ataru, now shaking again so much Moroboshi] Just say to me another thing: HOW MANY GIRLS YOU'VE HAD IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE ?!? HOW MANY DATES YOU'VE HAD ?!?
[Moroboshi, even shaked, babbling] Sh.....SHE'S THE ONLY ONE !!! THE ONLY ONE THAT I'VE EVER LOVED !!!
[Ataru, so much surprised] WHAT ?!? REALLY YOU HAVN'T EVER HAD ANY OTHER DATE WITH ANY OTHER GIRLS ?!? ANY KISS ?!? ANY LITTLE TOUCH ?!?
[Moroboshi, dropped to his knees, so ashamed, with low voice] I....I just cannot concive to look to another girl.......I ........I GET SO ASHAMED WHEN I TRY TO APPROCIATE TO ANOTHER GIRL THAT......THAT I PREFERE TO AVOID THEM !!!
[Ataru, TOP surprised] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!? TH...THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE !!! YOU, STUPID, LISTEN TO ME [shaking him again]: YOU HAVE TO KEEP UP THE NAME OF 'MOROBOSHI' EVEN IN YOUR DIMENSION !!! I AM THE BEST PLAYBOY OF THE WHOLE UNIVERSE AND YOU CANNOT DESTROY THE REPUTATION OF THE FAMILY WITH YOUR MISERABLE WAY TO BE !!!
[Moroboshi, dropped to his knees, crying so much, with low voice] I'm sorry........I'm sorry.......I didn't wanted to offend you !!!
[Lamú, suddenly entered inside the room] YOU !!! YOU'VE TO GIVE ME A LOTS OF EXPLENATION !!! AND START FROM THE BEGINNING !!!
[Lum, again with despising voice] I havn't nothing to say to an ugly witch as you [and turned the face to the wall, with closed eyes].
[Lamú, now with wrath] I'LL RIP ALL YOUR HAIRS FROM YOUR HEAD IF......
[Moroboshi, still dropped to his knees, supplicating] NO, NOOOOOOOO !!! DON'T HURT HER !!! PLEEEEEEEEASEEEEE, DON'T HURT HEEEEEEEEEEER !!! [and started again to cry].
[Ataru, now with satanic voice, with an hand on her shoulder] Lamú, please, be quiet....
[Lamú, surprised] Darling, are you all right ?!?
[Ataru, now with fake sweet voice, with joined hands, blinking the eyes] Lamú-CHAN, WHY DONT' YOU PREPARE A YOUMMY SUPPER TO SHARE WITH OUR GUEST ?!?
[Lum and Moroboshi, surprised] What ?!?
[Lamú, TOP surprised but also happy] D... DARLING, REALLY DO YOU WANT SOMETHING COOKED BY MYSELF ?!?
[Ataru, even with satanic voice] AS SOON AS POSSIBLE !!!
[Lamú, TOP happy] WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!! [and did little jump, in fly] WAIT FOR ME, I'LL TRY TO HURRY !!! [and flied inside the kitchen]

For a long time Lamú was totally involved with the cookers of her kitchen: severals explosions and strange noises were coming out from that room.

[Moroboshi, rather ashamed] Excuse me....
[Ataru, surprised] Nan-da ?!?
[Moroboshi, rather ashamed, babbling] M....may I have a portin of that supper ?!?
[Ataru, TOP surprised] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!? ARE YOU ALL RIGHT ?!? REALLY DO YOU WANT TO EAT SOMETHING COOKED BY HER ?!?
[Moroboshi, rather ashamed, babbling] W...well.....Lum is so able in the kitchen so........I was wondering if also your.........
[Ataru, TOP surprised] gh....gh.....gh....gh... ..<<SHE'S SO ABLE IN THE KITCHEN ?!?>>
[Moroboshi, rather ashamed, babbling] Th....that's right.......but [now crying so much] BUT SHE NEVER WANT TO SHARE ANYTHING WITH ME !!!! WHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!
[Lamú, now entered in the room, walking, with a triumphal expression of happyness and clear voice, holding a large soup-dish] TA-DAAAAAAAH !!! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, HERE YOU ARE A SPECIALITY FROM MY PLANET !!!
[Ataru, again with satanic voice] Thank you very much: Lamú-chan, please, give me a large bowl so full of it !!
[Lum, wondering] What are you going to do ?!?
[Ataru, now set in front of Lum, with a satainc voice and sight] SAY 'AAAAAAAAAAH' [AND THROWED A FULL SPOON OF THE SUPPER IN HER MOUTH]
[Lum, TOP SCARED] GH....GH...URK.....PUAH !!! PUAH !!! BLEEEEEEAAAAAAAAARGH !!! AWFUL, REALLY AWFUL !!!
[Lamú, TOP NERVOUS] WHAAAAAAAAAT ?!?
[Ataru, same situation] DON'T WORRY, YOU HAVE THE WHOLE EVENING IN FRONT OF YOU TO EAT THIS !!! NOW SAY 'AAAAAAAAAAH' AGAIN !!!
[Lum, TOP SCARED, with worried eyes, standing in a nervous pose] NEVER !!! NEVER !!! AT LAST I PREFERE TO DIE UNBREATHING !

But Ataru closed her nose with two fingers so, after a short wait, Lum opened again her mouth to take a large breath but she got another full spoon of supper !!!

[Lum, TOP SCARED] PUAH !!! PUAH !!! BLEEEEEEAAAAAAAAARGH !!! [now with trembling voice, in panic] Y....YOU CANNOT TORTURE ME IN THIS WAY !!!
[Ataru, same situation] <<TORTURE YOU>> ?!? I'M JUST SHARING WITH YOU OUR USUSAL SUPPER !!! NOW SAY <<AAAAAAAH>> AGAIN !!! AND REMEMBER THAT YOU HAVE TO FINISH ALL THE BOWL BEFORE IT GET COLD !!!
[Lum, TOP SCARED, LOST IN PANIC, SCREAMING OUT OF HER SOUL] NOO !! NOOOOOOOOO!!! MERCY !! MERCY !! I SURRENDER !!! I SURRENDER !!! I WILL SAY TO YOU ALL THAT YOU WANT TO KNOW !!! I CAN BEGIN FROM MY CHILDHOOD !!!!
[Ataru, with clear voice] No, no, just the basic facts !! First of all, in which way you've met each other ?!? And why you hate him so much ?!?
[Lum, screaming disperatly] IT WAS ALL DUE TO THAT DAMNED TAG GAME !!!
[Lamú, talking to herself] History's repeting ....
[Lum, with grave voice] Lots of years ago the coucil of the onis was called to take an important decision: LAND ON THE EARTH IN PEACE OR FOR CONQUERING IT WITH A WAR?!? My father was a man of peace, so he tried to solve the discussion in this way but the onis were equally divided. I was so worried about him: i really didn't wanted that my father could be involved into a war !!! So I suggested him to solve it with an one-to-one-fight between me and one of the heartians, playin our traditional sport: <<ONIGOCCHI>> !!! The coucil was doubting about that proposal, so I saied: <<DADDY, I CAN FLY: WHO WILL EVER CATCH ME>> ?!? So they took the final decision.....
[Lamú, with a pissed expression in her face, now totally yellow] GH.....GH......GH......G H....
[Ataru, so surprised] Lamú, are you all right ?!?
[Lamú, still yellow in face] GH.....GH......GH......G H....

[Ataru, now with clear voice] W....WAIT FOR A MOMENT: THIS MEAN THAT ALSO <<OUR>> TAG GAME WAS AN IDEA OF YOU ?!?

[Lamú, still yellow in face] GH.....GH......GH......G H....j....just let her to continue her history.....
[Lum, with grave voice] When we landed the computer choose one earthian randomly [now with nervous voice] IT WAS THAT INVERTEBRATE !!! [now with satanic voice] It was really so funny see him trying to catch me: he was really so wimpy !!!
[Ataru, screaming to his alter-ego] NATURALLY YOU HAVN'T THOUGHT TO RIP OFF HER BRA, JUST TO KEEP HER RUNNING BEHIND OF YOU ?!?
[Moroboshi, TOP scared and ashamed] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! H...HOW I COULD DID A SUCH WORRING THING LIKE THAT ?!?
[Ataru, TOP SURPRISED] ..so ?!? In the end ....
[Lum, with grave voice, rather crying] T....the last day.. [sigh].....i was flying so high ... [sigh] ...laughting so much... [sigh] that....that I suddenly hurt the head [sigh] on a street lamp [sigh] and I felt unconscious [sinff] for a long time.....[sniff] and when....[sigh]...when I came b...[sigh] back to normal.... [now screaming, with wrat] I WAS IN HIS ARMS !!!!! WHAAAAAAHAAAAA !!!!
[Moroboshi, with clear voice] That's true: she landed sweetly on me !! In that way it was so easy to touch her on the horns.
[Lum, with grave voice, rather crying] T....the council of the onis [sigh] throwed on me the whole resposability [sigh] of that checkmate [sigh] so......as a punition........[now nervous again] ...THEY FORCED ME TO GET MARRIED WITH HIM !!! <<AS A MARK OF ALLIANCE BETWEEN TWO PLANETS>> THEY SAIED !!!! WHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAA A !!!

[Lamú, TOP surprised, with a pissed expression on her face] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!? Y....YOU-ARE-MARRIED ?!?

[Lum, screaming] THEY'VE TOOK THIS DECISION WITHOUT ASKING NOTHING TO ME !!! FOR THE COUNCIL I WAS LIKE A TRAITOR !!!
[Lamú, dropped on his knees, crying so much, giving punches on the floor] NO ! NO ! NO !! THEY'RE MARRIED !!! THEY'RE MARRIED !! THIS IN REALLY UNRIGHT !!!
[Lum, with grave voice, rather crying] F....from that day.. [sigh].....my life ... [sigh]... was really an hell !! [now screaming, with wrath] EVERY DAY HE KEEP ME BREAKFAST IN BED !!! EVERY DAY HE SUBMERGE ME WITH ROSES AND PELOUCHES !!! HE HAD ALSO WROTE SONGS AND POESIES FOR ME !!!
[Lamú, TOP nervous, shaking her on the hairs] STUPID !!! WHY YOU ARN'T HAPPY AND PROUD TO HAVE A SUCH CARING HUSBAND AS HIM ?!?
[Lum, screaming for the pain but also with wrath] WHAT THE HELL OF PRIDE!!! HE HASN'T THE COURAGE TO LEAD ME, TO TOUCH ME, TO KISS ME, TO TAKE ANY DECISION, EVEN THE SIMPLEST !!! [now with despising voice] He's just a chinless !!! And I..... [now with satainc voice and challanging watch] I AM BEAUTIFUL, THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL OF THE WHOLE UNIVERSE: WHY I HAVE TO ACCEPT THIS ABJECT WAY OF LIFE ?!? THAT'S WHY I'M STILL LOOKING FOR A MAN !!! A-REAL-MAN !!! [now turned to Moroboshi] THAT'S WHY I'LL NEVER BE YOUR WIFE !!! [increasing the voice] HAVE YOU UNDERSTOOD ?!? [now screaming with all the strenghts] NEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRR RRRRR !!
[Ataru, shaking so much his alter-ego again, screaming] ... AND SHE'S RIGHT !!! DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT SHE WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH A SO SACCARINE AND CHINLESS MAN AS YOU ARE ?!?
[Moroboshi, babbling] A... and w..what I'.I w....would h...have....to do ?!?
[Ataru, holded for a moment, with closed eyes] For the moment.........[now waking up, screaming] GO TO HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL !!!! [and hit him with a great hammer on the head: he felt immediatly inconcoius]
[Lum, with sadic voice] YEAH !!! GIVE HIM ONE ANOTHER HIT !!!
[Ataru, even screaming] SHUT UP, WITCH !!! [and hit him with a great hammer on the head: he felt immediatly inconcoius]

Both the alter ego were now laying on the floor.

[Ataru, breathing so loud] [anf anf] and now [anf] in which way [anf] we have [anf] to send they back [anf] to their dimen.... [now looking at Lamú, TOP scared] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! Lamú, WHAT'S GOING ON ?!? WHY THIS ANGRY FACE ?!? WHY THIS TERRIBLE SIGHT ?!?

Lamú WAS SHOWING TO HIM HER WORSE FACE AS EVER...
...and...
... after a while...
[Lamú, TOP ANGRY, SLAPPING ATARU WITH ALL OF HER STRENGHTS] YOU ! [slap] YOU ! [slap] YOU ! [slap] YOU'VE NEVER [slap] SAIED TO ME [slap] 'I LOVE YOU' [slap], YOU'VE NEVER [slap] GIVED TO ME [slap] ANY GIFT, [slap] YOU'VE NEVER [slap] WROTE TO ME [slap] ANY LITTLE [slap] LOVING THING [slap] OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT !!! [slap] YOU ANR'T [slap] KIND [slap]  AT ALL [slap]  WITH ME [slap] !! YOU STUPID ! [slap] YOU MORON [slap] YOU.... YOU....
[Ataru, now holding her on he arms] L. [OUCH]...Lamú, [OUCH] I....I'm [OUCH] I'm not [OUCH] a pungingball....[OUCH]
[Lamú, SAME SITUATION] YOU'RE THE WORSE MAN OF THE WHOLE UNIVERSE !!! [slap] I HATE YOU ! [slap] I HATE YOU [slap] I HATE YOU [slap] [slap] I HATE YOOOOUUUUUUUUU [slap] [slap] [slap] [slap] [slap]
[ATARU, SCREAMING WITH ALL OF HIS STRENGHT] LAMUUUUUUUUU', ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!!
[Lamú, now dropped on her knees, crying] WHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAH !! IF ONLY I COULD TAKE A PART OF HIS SOUL AND PUT IT ON YOOOOOUUUUU !!!! WHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA ?!?
[Ataru, with a sudden joyful voice] W.....WHAT HAVE  YOU SAIED ?!?
[Lamú, still screaming] I'VE SAYED THAT I WANT TO PUT ON YOU A PART OF HIS SOUL ON YOU FOR....

[ATARU, HUGING AND KISSING HER EVERYWHERE] Lamú [smack] I KNEW [smack smack] THAT YOU WOULD HAVE [smack] HAD [SMACK] THE RIGHT IDEA [smack] TO SOLVE [smack] THIS SITUATION [smack smack]

[Lamú, TOP surprised] EH ?!?  R.....REALLY ?!?
Posted on: April 05, 2008, 05:58:45 PM

(TO BE CONTINUED)

Posted on: April 02, 2008, 08:32:35 PM
Lamú, THE BOYS-HUNTER

Chapter FIVE ' YES, OUR COUPLE IS THE BEST !!! (part two)

Tomobiki, summer

[Now is late evening, all togheter the main characters are back to the Lamús Mansion]

When Lum got conscious again was laying in a part of the great lawn of the mansion, not so close to the main door. She was still bounded (and the yellow ribbon was still on her head), so looked all around to find someone who could set her free but she founded only Moroboshi (the alter ego of Ataru), who was laying next to her.

[Lum, screaming furiously, kicking Moroboshi on his back] YOOOOOOOU !!! WAKE UP !! HURRY !!!
[Moroboshi, groaming] W....what's going on ??!
[Lum, still furious] YOU HAVE TO SET ME FREE !! HURRY !!!
[Moroboshi, so ashamed] Y....yes, yes....all that you want.......but.....
[Lum, with wrath, ] ... AND DON'T TOUCH ME !!!
[Moroboshi, same voice and situation] Y....yes....as you like... but...

When she was finally free tried to rip out the (famous) yellow ribbon but it was impossible.

[Lum, TOP angry] GNGNGNGNGNGN.........GRR RRRRRRRR, I HAVE TO FIND THE WAY TO RIP IT !!! I CANNOT STAY ANYMORE WITHOUT MY POWERS !!!
[Moroboshi, now with quiet voice] Lum, please, listen to me....
[Lum, still angry] GO AWAY, CHINLESS: YOU MAKE ME FEEL DOWN !!
[Moroboshi, strangly nervous, increasing the volume of the voice] Lum, please, listen to me, I have got something to s....
[Lum, screaming out of her soul] GET OOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUT !!! YOUR SIGHT IS AWFUL !!!
[Moroboshi, now TOP NERVOUS, SCREAMING out of his soul]  SHUT UP FOR ONE TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME !!!!
[Lum, with defiancing watch and sadic voice] What's going on, the riot of the ants ?!?
[Moroboshi, still NERVOUS and SCREAMING]  EVEN THE ANTS, IN THEIR LITTLE, GET ANGRY !!!! SHUT UP NOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!!
[Lum, so surprised] WOW !
[Moroboshi, still NERVOUS and SCREAMING] YOU KNOW ?!? THE REASONINGS OF MY ALTER EGO OF THIS DIMENTION HAVE OPENED MY EYES !!!! NOW I CAN REALLY SEE THE REALITY THAT STAYS ON IN FRONT OF ME !!!
[Lum, so surprised] ... so what ?!?

[Moroboshi, still NERVOUS and SCREAMING].... AND NOW SIT DOWN...... ON THAT CHAIR.... [and throwed her on a chair so close to them: she landed on it heavly]........THIS TIME LISTEN TO ME, WITHOUT INTERRUPTING ME....[now with quiet but angry voice] it's so long that....that  i've to say this one to you !!!
[Lum, now set on the chair, even surprised] About ?!?
[Moroboshi, with grave voice] living with you....... it was inutile....
[Lum, with sadic voice] So you too have realized it ?!? [and giggled]
[Moroboshi, even with grave voice] .... all without happyness........ without a tear.....nothing to live for......or to share for......
[Lum, so surprised] .... so ?
[Moroboshi, even with grave voice] .... I too I've felt in your trap.......so.........[now increasing a little the voice, so sadic]... COME ON THE NEXT ONE, I LEAVE MY SET TO HIM !!!
[Lum, again with sadic voice] This is the first intelligent reasoning that you've did in your whole life, now let me...... [and tried to wake up from the chair]
[Moroboshi, NOW SCREAMING, throwing her again on the chair] POOR DEVIL !!! I REALLY FEEL SORRY FOR HIM, YOU KNOW ?!?
[Lum, again surprised] Eh?!? W.... What do you mean ?!?
[Moroboshi, NOW SCREAMING STRONGEST] ...AND WHEN, IN THE BED, HE....... HE WILL ASK YOU <<ONCE MORE>>.......YOU'LL LET HIM DO.......BECAUSE THIS IS YOUR WAY TO BE....
[Lum, NOW DOUBTING] ...th....this is not what I....
[Moroboshi, even SCREAMING STRONGEST, NOW FACE TO FACE TO HER] YOU KNOW HOW TO PLAYACT....... IF IT SMOOTH YOU !!!
[Lum, NOW BABBLING] Y...you c....cannot s...say th...th...
[Moroboshi, even SCREAMING STRONGEST, NOW AWAKING HER HARDLY from the set] ... AND NOW I KNOW WHAT YOU REALLY ARE.......AND I WON'T FALL FOR YOU ANYMORE.....[NOW GRABBING HER ON AN ARM]... AND IF YOU FOLLOW ME....I WILL EVINCE TO YOU....[NOW SCREAMING MORE STRONGEST] ....AND THIS TIME YOU (YOOOOOOOUUUUUU !!!)...... YOU WILL REMEMBER MEEEEEEEEE [and shaked he so much] !!!!
[LUM, NOW SCARED, TOP SCARED !!!] M....Moroboshi, w.....what do y.... you w....

[MOROBOSHI, NOW SCREAMING WITH ALL OF HIS STRENGHT].... AND NOW UNDRESS YOU......... IN THE WAY THAT YOU USUALLY DO... [AND RIPPED OUT HER BRA WITH WRATH]...

[LUM, SCARED AT THE MAXIMUM LEVEL!!!] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE K !!!

[MOROBOSHI, STILL SCREAMING WITH ALL OF HIS STRENGHT, HOLDING HER ON THE ARMS].... BUT DON'T MAKE ANY ILLLUSION...... I WILL NEVER TRUST IN YOU........

[LUM, still SCARED AT THE MAXIMUM LEVEL!!!] M...Moroboshi, what d...do you w....want to do.....to me ?!?

[MOROBOSHI, SCREAMING WITH ALL OF HIS STRENGHT, REALLY OUT OF HIS SOUL, HOLDING HER ON THE ARMS].... YOU WILL REGRET ME SO MUCH.....

..........BEAUTIFUL WITHOUT SOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU L !!!
[/color]

... AND THROWED HER DOWN TO THE LAWN...
... THEN HE WAS JUST OVER HER....
....WHO, FOR THE FIRST TIME, WAS LOOKING AT HIM WITH DIFFERENT EYES !!

[Lum, NOW RATHER CHARMED, caressing him gently on the face] I..... I would have never belived that you could have all of this strenght inside of you, Moroboshi......
[Moroboshi, still screaming with all of his strenght, really out of his soul] I HAVE ALSO A NAME, DO YOU KNOW ?!? [now rather crying]IF..... IF <<ATARU MOROBOSHI>> [sigh] IS TOO LONG FOR YOU TO SAY [sigh] OR JUST YOU HATE ITS SOUND [sigh] YOU COULD CHOOSE [sigh] ONE SWEETEST, YOU KNOW ?!? [now with wrath] OR IS TOO DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO SAY A REAL SWEET THING ?!? I'VE WRITTEN [sigh] SONGS AND POESIES FOR YOU AND [sigh] WHAT ABOUT YOU ?!? WHAT ABOUT YOOOOOOOOOOUUUUU ?!? WHERE HAS GONE ALL THE LOVE THAT I'VE HEAPED ON YOU ?!? ANSWER COWARD, ANSWEEEEEEEEEER !!!

Lum was feeling herself really naked in front of him (AND NOT ONLY BECAUSE SHE WAS REALLY RATHER NAKED), because, FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME IN HER LIFE, someone was slapping on her face all that she wanted to forget about herself....
... AND THE TOP OF THE SURPRISE WAS THAT THE PERSON THAT WAS DOING THAT WAS THE ONE THAT SHE HATED AT MOST !!!
... THAT'S WHY SHE WAS FEELING AS A GREAT RIP INSIDE OF HER SOUL !!!!

[Lum, NOW RATHER CRYING] ...I......I have to admint.....[NOW CRYING SO MUCH] I WAS WRONG WITH YOU !!! But..... why you've waited so long to say this one to me ?!?
[Moroboshi, still crying] I was thinking that you could appreciate me with your own strenght......but......b ut........[now screaming] YES, THAT'S TRUE !!! I CAN BE AN ANT BUT I HAVE THE HEART OF A BUTTERFLY !!! [now with wrath] AND YOU ?!? WHAT ABOUT YOOOOUUU ?!?
[Lum, still caressing him, now with sweet voice, with eyes half closed] M...Moroboshi.......I... ..
[Moroboshi, now with gentle voice] Why don't you make a little effort ?!? You could call me........<<darling>>, for instance....

[Lum, same situation]..........D............. .D..................<<DARLINLG>>................

...they were laying so close now....
....he was just over her....
...so close....
...so much close....
...too much close...
... KAPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!!
... AND ATARU (BECAUSE HE WAS THE <<REAL>> ATARU) HIT HER WITH A LARGE HAMMER ON THE HEAD, SO SHE FELT DEEPLY UNCONCIOUS !!!

[ATARU, breathing loudly, talkink to himself] I......I deserve the Oscar.......I have to become an actor........I really deserve the Oscar !!! [now looking at the sky] Lamú, HOW LONG !!! ARE YOU ALL RIGHT ?!?

Lamú was now landing slowly, holding Moroboshi (swooned).

[Lamú, now landed] Sincerely it's so long that I've finished with him. It was so easy to speak with him.
[Ataru, even with quiet voice] All right, all right, so let's continue with....
[Lamú, now angry, SO MUCH ANGRY] DAAAAAAAAAAAAAARLING !!!
[Ataru, surprised] Nan-da ?!?
[Lamú, TOP ANGRY, SCREAMING WITH WRATH]  WHAT HAVE YO DONE TO HER ?!? WHY SHE'S NAKED ?!? YOU'RE BETRAYING ME AS USUAL ?!?
[Ataru, screaming too] Lamú, <<SHE-IS-YOU>> !!! BE LOGICAL !!!
[Lamú, now doubting] What ?!? <<Logical>> ?!?
[Ataru, now with quiet voice] Lamú, BE LOGICAL: WHEN I WANT TO HUNT A GIRL I'M NOT SEARCHING FOR A CLONE OF YOU !! It's inutile !!! I HAVE ALREADY THE ORIGINAL ALL FOR ME !!!
[Lamú, talking to herself] Good to know.....REALLY, GOOD TO KNOW......but...... [NOW ANGRY AGAIN] IT STILL STAYS ON THE FACT THAT SHE'S RATHER NAKED !!!
[Ataru, rather thired] Lamú, how many times I've saw you naked ?!?
[Lamú] ...ehm......
[Ataru, rather worried] Now help me: we have to keep up the scene before they will get conscious again.
...in fact....
... after a long wait...
.... Lum and Moroboshi get concious in the same moment....
.... THEY WERE LAYING, SIDE BY SIDE....
.... BOTH HUGED...
.... BOTH NAKED !!!

'It.....it's incredible', was the thought of Moroboshi, 'but......it has finally happened !!! IT HAS FINALLY HAPPENED !!! WE HAVE JUST MADE LOVE !!!'
'WOW', was the though of Lum, 'I don't know in which way but he've really got me !!!'

[Moroboshi, with clear voice, watching her in the eyes] Lum, I was really wrong: I...I havn't to be too much saccarine and remissive with you.......I have just to be natural.....
[Lum, with clear voice, watching her in the eyes] <<DARLING>>, I was wrong too: I...I havn't never considerated that you too could have a soul.....

..........AND THEN............
... [ehm.....is better to let them be]....

Well hidden behind a great hedge, Lamú and Ataru were watching the scene.

[Lamú, so embarassed] Gh....Gh....Gh.....A...a ll right, darling: I have to admit ! Your idea was really good !! Now I'm sure that they could come back to their dimention without any tr... [NOW SCARED, SO MUCH SCARED, TOP SCARED] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!! D.........DARLING, WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?!?

BOTH THE HANDS OF ATARU WERE NOW DEEP INSIDE HER BIKINI (on the top and on the bottom) !!!

[Lamú, with trembling voice] Y......you......you w....won't......
[Ataru, whispering on her ear with a sweet, sadic voice] I don't like to be a spectator of anybody: I WAS BORN TO BE A PROTAGONIST !!!
[Lamú, even with trembling voice] D......DARLING........Y. ......YOU PERV..........
.... [ehm]

It was a marvellous summer night, that night, with millions stars all around: the Moon was so sweet, the echoes of the city were just a light musical background and the Galaxy in the sky was as a soft, great bedsheet over them....

...... and, when Ataru and Lamú waked up, Lum and Moroboshi were finally disappeared, leaving no trace !!!

[Ataru, now with drunk voice and a pissed expression on his face] Lamú....
[Lamú, now with drunk voice and a pissed expression on her face] Darling....
[Ataru, even with drunk voice and a pissed expression on his face] I AM SO TIRED .....
[Lamú, even with drunk voice and a pissed expression on her face] I TOO.....

With a drunk walk they came back to the mansion and to their bed and felt immediatly into a deep sleep but with the consolation that their alter ego were now disappeared once for ever !!!

In fact....
...just the next day.....
... [...what the hell of.....]
... [G....GULP !!!!]

ATARU AND Lamú WERE SUDDENLY AWAKED BY THE NOISES OF SEVERAL CRASHES !!!

[Lamú, TOP SCARED] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! DARLING, WHAT'S GOING ON ?!?
[Ataru, TOP SCARED TOO] THIEFS !!! WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING !!

Ataru was now holding a large hammer and Lamú was charging her worse zap.......
.....they suddenly opened the door of their bedroom and....
...and..
... [G............G...............GULP !!!]

[Lamú, TOP SCARED] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!
[Ataru, TOP SCARED TOO] YEHOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAARGHH !!!!!

FOUR LITTLE CHILDRENS (they could have about four years) WERE RUNNING AND FLYING EVERYWHERE, PLAYING, GIGGLING, LAUGHTING AND SCREAMING SO MUCH, DESTROYING EVERYTHING !!

[LUM, running behind two of them] SAYAKA, YOU HAVE TO WEAR YOUR SKIRT !! RYOKO, YOU CANNOT RUN BEHIND YOUR SISTHER WITH WET HAIRS !!! [now turned to her husband] YOOOOOOOOOUUUU !!! HURRY !!! HURRY !!!
[MOROBISHI, running behind the others two, giggling so much] SUMIRE, YOU CANNOT CRASH THAT GLASS POT, IT ISN'T YOURS !!! YOSHIKO, GET DOWN FROM THAT CHANDELIER !!!

[Lamú, TOP SCARED, with drunk voice and expression] A........AGAIN ?!?
[Ataru, TOP SCARED TOO, with drunk voice and expression] M........MY G.....GODNESS !!!

[Lamú, same situation] A......ALL OF THEM ARE DAUGHTERS OF YOURS ?!?

[Moroboshi, with clear voice] THAT'S RIGHT !!!  FOUR TWINS !!! F-O-U-R !!!

[Lum, with furious voice] YOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU !!! YOU'VE CRAPPED ME !!! I'VE GOT PREGNANT IMMEDIATLY THAT NIGHT AND THIS IS THE RESULT !!! FOUR TWINS !!! NOW YOU MUST HAVE A PART OF IT !!! YOU HAVE TO HELP US !!! HURRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!! MOVE YOUR BODY !!! HURRYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!

[Lamú and Ataru, TOP SCARED] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!

FINAL CLOSE UP

[voice of Lamú, trembling] D.....darling.....w...wh at if I........I too....
[voice of Ataru, so clear] ONCE PER TIME, Lamú !!! ONCE PER TIME !!!
Posted on: April 09, 2008, 06:43:09 PM
SOMEONE HAS DEVELOPPED THIS IDEA INTO A MANGA ????

eh eh, truthfully this is a a dounjin manga edited on 2003 but when I've wrote this history I didn't knew his existence !!!

I will upload the whole manga later, see  you soon  ;D

In any case this could give you some images about my tale.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 10:52:23 AM by Lum-chan »

Offline Jataru

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2008, 02:55:22 PM »
Where did you find it?

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2008, 03:14:50 PM »
In a library in my town  ;D

Offline dak

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2008, 05:52:50 PM »
great as always, my Lord :- ^O^
The only person Lum love is Ataru.
Only thing i can do is watch over her from darkness.

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2009, 12:23:48 PM »
here you are a scene that i imaginated

"With a little help from the..... <<gold mine>>""  ;D

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2009, 06:45:48 PM »
would be better if the outfits and hair color were switched between them :) but, rather nice ;)
Follow your dreams...

Offline sidzero

• Psychotic Fan
    • www.sidzero.com
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2009, 01:34:17 AM »
Is it just me, or does the Lum on the left in that picture look a little more... manly than the Lum on the right?
Excuse me, have you seen my mind? I seem to have misplaced it...

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2009, 02:04:47 AM »
well, hunting needs many strenght and energy, that's why. :P
Follow your dreams...

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2009, 02:30:22 AM »
Is it just me, or does the Lum on the left in that picture look a little more... manly than the Lum on the right?

It might be cuz the arm of the one on the right lines up with the left's shoulder so it kinda looks like they're connected.

Trying covering the right Lum with ur hand and see if it makes a difference.

URUSEI YATSURA EPISODES!!! At www.youtube.com/Neo1Fox & www.veoh.com/users/NeoYatsura

Offline sidzero

• Psychotic Fan
    • www.sidzero.com
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2009, 02:33:43 AM »
No, it's mostly cause of the size of the arms (which seem more muscular than you would expect on a feminine character), and the man-hand attached to the one we can see. And probably also because her curves are misproportioned.
Excuse me, have you seen my mind? I seem to have misplaced it...

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2009, 03:23:38 AM »
LoL... Man-hand... and finger... and yeah... she's a bit "flat"... ;D
"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."
I wonder which one is true!?