Forum > Urusei Yatsura Goodies 'n' Stuff

DVD Winter Sale

(1/2) > >>

veehive:
Just passing this on, in case anyone else wants to buy the DVD's (okay, okay -- stop laughing): AnimEigo is running a Winter Sale: single DVD's are $7.99 each. Normally $21.23 (I think). That's TV volumes and movies and OVA's. Box sets are similarly reduced.

I am not pimping for AnimEigo (I gain nothing by posting this), just passing this along for the fans.

DMcK

cata:
Thank you for sharing this useful information. ^^

FallinG_StaR:
The DVD's are in PAL or NTSC???

SandStorm:
they have english subtitles?
the price includes all tv series?

veehive:
These are Region 1 DVD's (NTSC). More about this in a moment. 

The movies are dubbed and subbed; the rest are subbed only.

There are 50 disks to the TV series (four 30-minute shows per disk). Six disks in the OVA series (Inaba the Dreammaker takes up a whole disk, the rest have 2 OVA's per disk). And, they have five of the six movies (only because Beautiful Dreamer was released by U.S.Manga instead of AnimEigo).

Here's a link: http://www.animeigo.com/Products/UY.t

As for the Region1/Region2 thing ... I feel your pain! I really do! A couple years ago, I saw a Swedish comedy at the Cleveland International Film Festival (Kopps by Josef Fares), loved it, and looked for a copy on disk. 18 months later, I finally find one, but it's Region2. Frustrating. Of course I bought it, but I can only watch it on my computer, AND I have to keep the one DVD drive set to Region2 because the driver software will only allow me to switch back ONE MORE TIME before its PERMANENT! ::) AAARRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version