Forum > Suggestions

[DONE] Uploading images?

(1/2) > >>

Pac:
This is just a sugestion but it would be a lot more easier if we could upload images. What do you think Lum-chan?

Lum-chan:
Normally this wouldn't be a problem for the server on which this forum is hosted. Unfortunate I have a limited bandwidth for this forum so I don't thinks this will happen. Maybe in the future. I pay for this hosting and while I don't have that much money available at the moment I can't upgrade to a heavier hosting package :(

Only other solution is to post images with the [ img[ /img] tags and ask if I can host the images on the 2nd server. This one has almost unlimited bandwith and has about 20 Gigs of space left for the mainsite. I can host images on that server with no problem. Only useruploads arent available yet but I'm working on a script for this fuction :D)

Pac:
Hmm, I was just wandering about that...

Anyway I have some interesting pictures so it would be a lot more easier if I could upload them since I don't remember their links.

*goes search for the links*

Parias:
Another recommendation for an image hosting quick-fix is to check out ImageShack - their services are free (mostly - there's a limitation on how many images you can have up at once with a new free account), pretty reliable, and actually built with forums in mind, and it's dirt simple to get up and running.

Moshing_squirrel:
..... what about a fanart forum thread thing?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version