Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:30:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 27
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 21
Total: 21

Author Topic: THE SWEET SWORD  (Read 5507 times)

Offline GiovaneDinamitardo

• Psychotic Fan
THE SWEET SWORD
« on: October 21, 2008, 12:14:37 AM »
Why Ataru has re-begun to do girls hunting without any shame ?!? Why he try to avoid in any way to stay with Lamú ?!? And why he's feeling a great heat on his breast ?

URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON[/b][/color] (click on this link to read the whole plot of this saga).

"THE SWEET SWORD"

CHAPTER ONE: AN HEART MADE OF STONE

Tomobiki, the 18th of February.

It was a end of winter so cold in Tomobiki: short grey days, few windblasts, not so many clouds and a stray Sun that wasn't able to irradiate its heat.
That evening, when the light of the sunset disappeared, a dark, scary fog made of smog felt all over the city and increased second by second.
In this way, the naked trees on the streets were so similar to a lots of skeletons of hands of giants, died with the hands stretched versus the sky, asking for mercy after have done a great, mysterious, unforgivable sin; contemporary, all the people walking on the streets were like a large group of phantoms, with a scary effect: they seemed to talk without speaking, to hear without listening, moving slowly (without doing any step or rumor), appearing for a short moment in front of a glass, under a street lamp (who launched a cold, naked light) and then disappearing again into the darkness.
Nothing seemed to be able to break this strange spell.
Nothing but....
[A JOYFULL VOICE] LADIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES !!!
[a girl] Hey but...  I KNOW YOU !!
[the voice, so excited, giggling] I'm really so famous ?!? [and step so close to her]
[the girl] Y.. YOU'RE ATARU MOROBOSHI !! THE GREATEST LECHER OF THE WHOLE UNIVERSE !!!

Hearing those words, Ataru felt down with an heavy thump, standing in a silly pose.

[another girl] Yes but... HE'S ALSO THE SINGER OF THE U-Y-TRIBE !!!
[another girl, now joyful too] GIVE ME A PHOTO !!
[another girl, now joyful too] GIVE ME AN AUTOGRAPH !!
[another girl, now joyful too] GIVE ME A DATE !!

It wasn't at all a dream.
It was reality.
It was also like gasolina over a great, burning fire (who was cleaning that damned fog).
... AND ATARU HAD WAITED FOR THIS MOMENT FOR HIS WHOLE LIFE !!

[Ataru, with an excited evil giggle, closed eyes and a 32-tooths-smile] All right, all right: GIVE ME YOUR ADRESS AND CELLPHONE NUMBERS AND I'LL DATE YOU ALL !!
[All the girls, so much excited] WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!!
[another girl] Take mine !
[another girl] Take mine !
[another girl] Take mine ! Here is my trademark !
[another girl] Take mine ! AND DON'T LOSE IT !!
[Ataru, same situation] Ooooh, don't be afraid: I WON'T LOSE ANYONE OF YOU !!! I'LL CARE YOU ALL !!
[another girl] Let me touch you !
[another girl] Let me touch you too !!
[another girl, hidden on the fog] I WANNA GET MARRIED WITH YOU !!!
[Ataru, still with joyfull voice] <<Get Married>>?!? Believe me: I WOULD GET MARRIED WITH ALL OF YOU, CONTEMPORARY !!!
[the same girl, now wondering] Hey but... AMONG ALL THE GIRLS... WHO IS THE ONE THAT YOU'RE LOVING THE BEST ?!?
[Ataru, now wondering too, scratching a bit his head] Well.... let's see... I love all the girls of the universe, that's right... but...
[the same girl, now so curious] ... and what about you FIANCEE ?!? YOU DON'T LOVE Lamú AT ALL  ?!?
[Ataru, now screaming with wrath] FIANCEE ?!? WHAT THE HELL OF FIANCEE ?!? THAT DAMNED ALIEN HAS DECIDED ALL BY HERSELF !!!

VOLTS !!!
ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAP !!!

[all the girls less one, so scared] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!
[Ataru, so much burnied, groaming in pain] Gh.. gh... hey, you: s.. SINCE WHEN YOU'RE ABLE TO GIVE ZAPS ?!?

The girl ripped his dress..
... and, when it was under a street lamp...

[Lamú, just came out from the fog, TOP ANGRY] DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARLI IIIIIIIIING !!
[Ataru, TOP SCARED] YEHOHAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !! YOU'RE HERE ?!?
[Lamú, still angry, flying, with crossed arms and a terrible sight] You're really a stupid: all right the fog and the crowd by HOW MANY GIRLS DO YOU KNOW THAT ARE ABLE TO GIVE YOU A ZAP ?!?

This time the reaction of Ataru was strange and strongest than in the past.

IN FACT...
... HE BEGUN TO THROW ON HER SOME STONES...
... then tried to run away from her and also hiding into that deep fog.

[Lamú, TOP ANGRY, screaming out of her soul] DAAAARLIIIIING !! THIS IS TOO MUCH !! ASK ME PERDON, OTHERWHISE......
[Lamú, screaming] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAARGH !!
... AND COLLAPSED ON THE GROUND !!

[all the girls, so much scared] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!

That girls had well reason to be scared !!

IN FACT...

... Lamú was now laying on the ground...
... with a scary white face...
... trembling so much for the pain.

But it wasn't at all her <<usual>> crisis...
... IT WAS SOMETHING WHORSE !!

Now all the girls where all around her, trying to help the alien to wake up; at that terrible <<show>>, other people came out from that fog, to help her or just to see what was going on.
One of them held for some second her hand and was able to feel the heartbeat: IT WAS SO SIMILAR TO AN ENORMOUS NEEDLE MACHINE !!
[A girl, so worried] Lamú, how do you feel ?!?
[Lamú, still groaming in pain] B.. bad !! So bad !! So... [now screaming] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAARGH !!

.. AND COLLAPSED ONCE AGAIN ON THE GROUND !!

[all the girls, so much scared] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!
[another girl, so scared] Where you feel sick ?!?
[Lamú, groaming again in pain] Heart.... liever...
[another girl, screaming with wrath] ATARU, WHERE IS HE ?!?

That's right !
WHERE WAS ATARU ?!?

Since ever, when Lamú was involved into any kind of danger, he forgot all the rest of the women just to help her.(it was also for those motifs that Lamú was still loving him).

NOT THIS TIME !!!

IN FACT...
... (even hidden into the fog)...
... it was clear that ATARU WAS RUNNING BEHIND A DIFFERENT GROUP OF GIRLS !!

[Ataru, still with joyful voice] LADIEEEEEEEES, what about a date together ?!? drink together ?!? night together ?!? GIVE ME YOUR ADRESS AND CELLPHONE NUMBER !!

[some girls, so much angry] EH NO !!
[some girls, so much angry] THIS IS TOO MUCH !!!
[some girls, so much angry] THIS IS UNFORGIVEBLE !!

R U M B L E !!!!!

... and, after some long, long, long minutes of rare violence, they came back, hauling Ataru (so much wounded everywhere, grabbed on his hairs) on the ground.

[A girl, so much angry] YOU BASTARD ! ASK HER PERDON AND HELP YOUR FIANCEE: SHE'S FEELING SO BAD !!
[Ataru, so much scared] Oh my God, WHAT IS THAT ?!?
[same girl, still angry] YOU CUNT, DO YOU THINK THAT..... that...
... just a momentary lap of distraction...
... NOW THAT GIRL WAS HOLDING A GREAT STATUE OF A CASTOR !!
... AND, NOT SO FAR, coming from a different cloud of fog...
[Ataru, running behind some girls, with joyful voice] LAIDEEEEEEEES !!!

In that moment, just round the corner, four old friends where having a walk.

[Perma, so curious] So, Megane: what about your studies of philosophy?
[Megane, so much thoughtful, with the hands on the pockets of his trousers] Well, I've written some articles... A GREAT FLOP !!!
[Kakugari, curious too] Are you sure that you're doing the right thing?!?
[Megane, now so depressed] Well, I've to admit: I ENVY YOU !!! Now you're stars and me...
[Chibi, so thoughtful] This is not true: Lamú IS A STAR, we are just her satellites !! What if she <<set off the light>>, we will come back...
... SUDDENLY...
[Lamú, flying] DAAAARLIIIIING !!

... the alien appeared, coming out from the fog.

[All the stormtroopens, with sweet voice] Lamú-CHAAAAAAAAAAAN !!!

Ignoring them, Lamú filed so fast until reached her <<darling>, then grabbed Ataru on his neck and begun to shake him.

[Lamú, shaking Ataru so much, screaming] DARLING, I AM BAD !!! I-REALLY-FEEL-BAD !! Why you...... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ARGH !

... and collapsed once again on the ground, with an heavy thump !!

Once Again, Ataru tried to run away from her.

[Perma, so furious] Eh no !!
[Chibi, so furious] This is too much !!
[Kakugari, so furious] This is overmuch !!
[Megane, screaming out of his soul] LET'S KILL HIIIIIIIIIM !!!

A short run...
... some long, long, long, long minutes of heavy violence...
... AND ATARU, ONCE AGAIN SO MUCH WOUNDED EVERYHWERE, WAS HAULED IN FRONT OF Lamú !!!

[Megane, with wrath] You ! You ugly stupid !! [and grabbed him on his neck]  If I've speared your life is just for one motif: [now screaming] ASK HER PERDON !!!

Now also a great crowd of people was around them.

[Lamú, trembling so much, with feeble voice] D... darling, w... what have I done of wrong? What I've done to deserve this ? [now crying so much] DARLING, [sigh] I DESERVE AN EXPLENATION FOR.... [gh..] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !!!!

Ataru tried to run away once again but this time was held with strenght by the stoormtroopen (he seemed rather crucifix): in any case he closed his eyes, as if didn't wanted nor hear nor see Lamú in any way.

[Lamú, trying to wake up, still crying so much] DARLING, [sigh] PLEASE, SAY TO ME: [sigh] WHAT I'VE DONE [sigh] OF WRONG [sigh] TO DESERVE TH...... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAARGH !!!

[Megane, with wrath] Now I've got ! All is clear !
[Perma, wondering] About ?!?

[Megane, screaming with wrath] Lamú, YOU'VE WASTED YOUR HEALTH !! ANY TIME YOU GET ANGRY DUE TO HIM YOU FEEL SICK !!! But now you've reached the top !

[Lamú, with trembling voice]It... it cannot be ! IT CANNOT BE !!!

[Megane, same situation] Lamú, YOU'VE TO LEAVE AND FORGET HIM !! YOU CANNOT SUFFER IN THIS WAY ANYMORE !! NOW YOUR HEALTH IS IN DANGER !!!

[Lamú, still with trembling voice, crying] It cannot be, It cannot be ! DARLING, [sigh] I KNOW [sigh] THAT [sigh] YOU'RE LOVING ME [sigh] IN THE DEEP [sigh] OF YOUR HEART ! [sigh] PLEASE, [sniff] SAY ME [sigh] SOMETHING ! [sniff] I REALLY [sigh] NEED YOOOOOOUUUUUU !!! [sigh] PLEASE [sniff] !!! PL..... [gh.. gh... gh..] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AARGH !!!

... and felt down once again.

[Ataru, with closed eyes, screaming and shaking his head so much] Lamú.... LET ME LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE !!!!!!!

Pow
Thud
Bonk
Sock
Chomp
Pow
Thump, Thump, Thump
Sock
Kick
Thud
Bonk
Thump, Thump...

... ONCE AGAIN, ALL THE PEOPLE BEGUN TO SOCK ATARU (so much, with wrath and violence).

This time just a miracle could spare him from the death...

IT HAPPENED !!

IN FACT...
... WITH A GREAT ZAP, Lamú CHASTED AWAY ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WAS SOCKING ATARU (and the fog too)!!

She was still laying on the ground but found the strenghts to scream.

[Lamú, screaming with wrath] THE ONES WHO WILL SOCK HIM ANYMORE WILL BECOME A ROASTED PORK !!!

[A man, with wrath] I DON'T MIND !! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!
[Lamú, screaming with all her strenghts] NO !! HOOOOOOOOOLD !!! DON'T MAKE HIM SUFFER !!! DON'T MAKE HIM SUFFER ANYMOOOOOOORE !!
[A man, same situation] Oh, don't worry: HE WON'T SUFFER AT ALL !!
[a lots of girls, lost in painc] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!

THAT MAN HAD A KINFE....
... VOLTS !!!

ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAP !!!!!!!!

.. and that man collapsed on the ground, so much burnied.

[Lamú, screaming and crying] DAAAAAARLIIIIIIING, WHAT I'VE DONE WRONG TO YOU TO D........ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAARGH !!!!

This time was too much.
Lamú FELT ON THE GROUND, UNCONCIOUS !!
All the people around her, so scared, begun to scream, lost in panic, because it seemed that she has died (it wasn't true: she was still breathing, even if in a difficult way, with a terrible, scary sound).

Suddenly, another scream ripped the fog curtain.

[--] SISSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!

Like the water of the Red Sea, the crowd divided itself to let her pass.

[Lamú, trembling] Sh.. Sham Poo.... you're here ?!?
[Sham Poo, so much worried] SISSY, WHAT'S GOING ON ?!?
[Lamú, same situation] H.. Help... me.... LITTLE.... ANGEL !!!
[Sham Poo, still worried] DAlLING ! WHElE IS DAlLING ?!?
[Lamú, still trembling] I.... think......he's... over .... there....

She was right !!

IN FACT...
... ATARU WAS RUNNING BEHIND A DIFFERENT GROUP OF GIRL...
... (and disappeared on the fog).

[Sham Poo, screaming with wrath] DAlLING, THIS IS TOO MUCH !!! YOU CANNOT LEAVE SISSY lIGHT NOW !!! COME BACK, OTHElWISE I WILL...
... Lamú caught her sister on her long hairs.

[Lamú, with feeble voice] NO !!
[Sham Poo, so surprised] SISSY, YOU..... YOU PlOTECT HIM ?!?
[Lamú, same situation] Don't ... make.... him... suffer...
[Sham Poo, now TOP angry] WHAT ?!? <<Don't make him suffer>> ? Sissy, HE DESElVE TO TASTE THE 999 CHINESE TOlTUlES foL all the pain that he's putting you thLough !!
[Lamú, with the last strenghts] NO, NOOOO !! YOU DON'T HAVE TO MAKE HIM SUFFER !! IN ANY W.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAARGH !!!

This was the final hit: after that scream, Lamú felt (once again) on the ground, totally unconcious.
In that same moment, Ataru disappeared definitely on the fog but it was still echoing his joyful scream: "Ladieeeeeeeeeeeeees".

[Sham Poo, with wrath but also with lots of tears] PLAGIAlIZED !!! MY SISTEl HAS BEEN PLAGIEAlIZED BY HIM !!! Now all is tLue: SHE DOENS'T lATIOCINATE ANYMOlE !! SHE HAS BEEN PLAGIED BY HIM !!!

[A man] In any case she cannot rest here.
[Sham Poo, same situation] Keep haLd, Sissy: I WILL CAlE YOU !!!

(To be continued)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 11:08:09 AM by Lum-chan »

Offline gatulon

• Big Fan
Re: THE SWEET SWORD
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 06:55:23 PM »
Mmmmmh....

Never seen before an Ataru so much grim !!!

If I was there I'd denounce him for omittance of help (and I'd have socked too).

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2008, 11:57:37 PM »
Why Ataru has re-begun to do girls hunting without any shame ?!? Why he try to avoid in any way to stay with Lamú ?!? And why he's feeling a great heat on his breast ?

URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON[/b][/color] (click on this link to read the whole plot of this saga).

"THE SWEET SWORD"

CHAPTER TWO: HEAT

Tomobiki, the 19th of February.

Several echoes of voices was ranging into the mind of Lamú: they were similar to a noiseful beehive (in fact they were trying to speak low).
Slowly opened her eyes and, second by second, the image got clear: she was laying into the armchair of the lounge her mansion with a young doctor, with funny glasses on his nose, that was lookig at her.

[Lamú, with trembling voice] Hey but... I know you !!
[--] I'm happy about it.
[Lamú, now wondering] Why you're here ?
[A NOTORIOUS SWEET VOICE] I've called him to take a visit at you !
[Lamú, now with clear voice] SHAM POO !!
[Sham Poo, now wondering] Tofu-san, how is my sisteL ?
[Doc. Tofu, with closed eyes and a great smile] Oh, now she's all right! She need to relax for sometimes and surely will come wonderful as usual.
[Lamú, now wondering again] Sham Poo, what are this voices ?
[Sham Poo, now with a wonderful smil too] Oh, YOUl FlIENDS WElE WAITING FOl YOU ! [now turned to the doctor] Tofu-san, can they enteL to see Sissy ?
[Doc. Tofu, still with a great smile] Sure !
[Sham Poo, now with clear voice] ALL lIGHT, NOW SHE'S AWAKE !! YOU CAN ENTEl !!
[Lamú, now surprised] HEY !!!

There were really so much people arond her: Shutaro, Oyuky, Benten, Ran, Kakugari, Megane, Chibi, Perma, Ryonosuke, Shinobu, Inaba, Shinobu and Ten were all around her (and all the guys had some flowers).

[Oyuky, with clear voie] So now how do you feel ?
[Lamú, now rather ashamed] B... better ! A bit better.
[Benten, with clear voice] HEY, THE GREAT PIN-UP IS GETTING SHY IN FRONT OF THE OLD FRIENDS?
[Lamú, now with clear voide] BENTEN, HOW IS KANEDA ?
[Benten, same voice] Is getting better day after day
[Lamú, same voice] Shutaro, Oyuky, Shinobu, Inaba: I'm glad to see you again.
[Shutaro, with clear voice] It's impossible to leave you, Lamú.
[Lamú, now with trembling voice] Sakura... where is Sakura?
[Shinobu, with clear voice] She's at the hospital with Tsubane: the day of the birth of the twins has passed but they havn't born yet. Maybe she will need a caesarium.
[Lamú, same voice] ... and... WHAT ABOUT DARLING ?
[Megane, so angry] HE WILL DIE SOON, because... [now painful] OUCH !!!!

Perma gave him a sock in his head.

[Perma, whispering to Megane's ear] You stupid, have you forgotten what have saied us the doctor just few minutes ago?

Into the soundproofed room Sham Poo was talking with Doc. Tofu.

[Sham Poo, so much worried] Please, Tofu-san, say me the tLuth !
[Doc. Tofu, with a large sigh] Well, she's really all right... but... I've to admint: she's so bad too!
[Sham Poo, getting nervous] TOFU-SAN, I DON'T LIKE AT ALL THE RIDDLES !
[Doc. Tofu, now with grave voice] Look: the health of your sister is all right but her nervous system is so chafed.
[Sham Poo, with clear voice] SO IS TlUE: ALL THE SUFFElENCES OF SISSY AlE CAUSED BY DAlLING ?

[Doc. Tofu, same voice] It really could be. You've saied that her fiance has made her angry so many time in the past and now more than ever. Now she has reached the top !

SHE'S NOT ABLE TO SUFFER ANYMORE !

THIS KIND OF DESEASE IS CALLED "HEARTACHE" !!!

It doens't exist nor medicine nor elisir that can heal her: you've just to try to avoid to speak about him for more time as possible.
In this way, day after day, we can wish that she will forget him.

[Sham Poo, still worried] Tofu-san, this is LatheL impossible: Sissy is so deep in love with daLling...
[Doc. Tofu, same voice] I well know that the heart is not a plug than just need to be set off to interrupt a short-circuit but this is reality: SHE CANNOT SUFFER ANYMORE DUE TO HER FIANCE !!!

THIS KIND OF PAIN NOW COULD KILL HER.

[Sham Poo, now with trembling voice] S.. so... w.... what I'd have to do Light now ?
[Doc. Tofu, same voice] Well, you've to care her for the first days and she has to relax. Please, avoid to talk about his fiance in any way: all right, her soul is still in love with him but her heart is so much fragile right now. TOO MUCH FRAGILE !!!
[Sham Poo, now with gentle voice] Thank you Tofu-San, now I know what I've to do.

That evening Sham Poo took care of her sister in any way (even if helped by the four robots)...
... AND...
... FINALLY CAME THE MOMENT TO GO TO SLEEP !!

[Sham Poo, with clear voice] All Light, Sissy: time has come ! Now you have to sleep and tomoLLow...
[Lamú, with touched voice] Sham Poo...
[Sham Poo, now wondering] .. yes ?

[Lamú, same voice] WOULD YOU LIKE TO COME TO BED WITH ME ?!?

[Sham Poo, so scared, with trembling voice] S... SISSY... WE-AlE-SITElS !!! HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ?!?
[Lamú, getting angry] I-WELL-KNOW-IT !!! [now again with touched voice] Is that.... that.... the bed is so large... SO MUCH LARGE FOR JUST ONE PERSON !! So....
[Sham Poo, now with clear voice] Oh well, in this case... just let me have a fast showeL [and walked away into the bathroom]
[Lamú, same voice] You'll find a clean bath robe into the white cabinet on your right.
[Sham Poo, same voice, talking from the bath] FOUND !

After few minutes the young chinese came back on the bedroom and found her sister already laying into the bed, even if was still awake.
She was still drying herself.

[Sham Poo, still with clear voice] Sissy...
[Lamú, wondering] Nan-da?
[Sham Poo, same voice] Could you loan me one of youLs pajama ?
[Lamú, now so shy, with trembling voice] ...  <<The pajama>>...
[Sham Poo, now surprised, blinking her eyes] Yes, what's wLong ?!?
[Lamú, so emabrassed] Well..... ehm ..... ogh.... you.... you could take one of Darling, if you like.
[Sham Poo, so curious] Sissy, say me the truth: AlE YOU USED TO WEAR A PAJAMA ?!?
[Lamú, still embarassed] Well.... sincerely.... NOT AT ALL !!! [now so shy, red in face] You know... wearing only pants and bra.... and sometimes... [ahem]..... NOTHING !!

[Sham Poo, TOP CURIOUS] SISSY...... aLe you almost used to CHANGE YOUR PANTS sometimes, isn't it ?!?

[Lamú, GETTING ANGRY] I HAVE A SHOWER EVERY MORNING AND EVERY EVENING I HAVE A FULL BATH, EVEN WHEN I'M SO MUCH TIRED ! I HAVE SEVERALS PAIRS OF THE SAME BIKINI AND ALL OF THEM ARE CLEAN: IF I WEAR THE SAME MODEL EVERYDAY IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT ....

[Sham Poo, giggling so much] Hi hi hi: I feel that you're on the Light way to heal, Sissy ! [now with clear voice] In any case, I've decided that this night I'll weaL my best dLess foL you !
[Lamú, blinking her eyes, so curious] <<Your best dress>> ?!? What do you mean ?
[Sham Poo] THIS ONE !!!

A SUDDEN MOVE..

.... and throwed away the bath robe...

... AND ENTERED TOTALLY NAKED INTO THE BED !!

IT WAS A ERROR !!!

IN FACT...
Sham Poo "climbed" on the bed and begun to move on that inususal woof.
It was similar to walk over a cloud !!!
It was incredibly soft and warm...
... BUT...
... IT HAD ALSO A STRANGE EFFECT ON HER !!!

IN FACT..
... step by step, Sham Poo begun to feel something of strange !!!

A sort of itch...
... INCREASING....
... SO MUCH...
... IN THE END SHAM POO REALIZED: SHE WAS EXCITED AT THE MAXIMUM LEVEL !!

So, when finally she was so close to her sister, Lamú tried to huge her gently...
... BUT...

[Lamú, so sweet] Oh, Sham Poo: your hairs are so long, soft, so flavourful, so...
[Sham Poo, LOST IN PANIC, WITH TREMBLING VOICE] D... DON'T TOUCH ME, SISSY !! [and turned on the other side]
[Lamú, so surprised] Eh ?!? Why ?!?
[Sham Poo, same situation] B.. Because I think that.. that... THAT I'M lEALLY A PElVElTED !!!
[Lamú, blinking her eyes] Sham Poo, what the fool are you saying ?!?
[Sham Poo, TOP SCARED] SISSY, YOU'lE EXCITING ME SO MUCH !!!

Hearing this words Lamú touched a bit the woof..
... AND REALIZED IMMEDIATLY !!

[Lamú, with gentle voice] Oh, forgive me Sham Poo: I've forgotten to order to the robots that they had to change the bedclothes.

After this she touched genlty the ears of her sister and gave her a short, little, light zap.
THE EXCITATION DISAPPEARED IMMEDIATLY !!!

[Sham Poo, now with EVIL voice] Sissy, I DESElVE AN EXPLENATION !!!

[Lamú, a bit shy] Well... you've to know: in the past Darling has been so heartcold with me eryday and we never slept together all but one sole time (when we were all alone) so... now that we're living on our own.... I've decided to give him..... <<an help>>... to be more kind and careful with me !

[Sham poo, still with evil voice] Now I've got: THIS WOOF IS MADE WITH THE SAME MATERIAL OF THE BEDCLOTH USED BY OUR PARENTS THE FIRST NIGHT AFTER THEIR WEDDING !!! Mammy showed me it when I was with her.
[Lamú, with clear voice and closed eyes] That's right ! So you'd have to know its particular <<power>> !
[Sham Poo, getting angry] Yes_I_KNOW: she saied to me that IT HAS A SORT OF APHRODISIAC EFFECT !!
[Lamú, same voice] ... specially with the earthians ! AND MORE THAT YOU TOUCH IT MORE YOU GET EXCITED !!

[Sham Poo, with trembling voice] S.. SO IT MEANS THAT... THAT... YOUR BED IS SO ENORMOUS... BECAUSE YOU... YOU... YOU WANTED...

[Lamú, WITH CLEAR VOICE AND CLOSED EYES] ... TO HAVE THE BEST SEX !!

[Sham Poo, with ANGRY voice] Sissy...
[Lamú] Nan-da?
[SHAM POO, SCREAMING] YOU PElVElTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED !!!

But, after few minutes...

[Sham Poo, now quiet, so curious] Sissy...
[Lamú] Nan-da ?
[Sham Poo, so much curious]... what do you feel when you'Le making love?
[Lamú, now turned on the other side, so bored] Who knows, who knows..
[SHAM POO, GETTING ANGRY] GRRRR: YOU'lE lEALLY A GlEAT HUFFLY, YOU KNOW ?!?
[Lamú, now with gentle voice] ..... sweetness !!
[Sham Poo, now so curious] What ?!?
[Lamú, same voice] Sweetness... heat... that's my way to give him all of me !! Not just my body: also my heart, my feelings, my soul.... In that moment I feel that we're a sole being.
[Sham Poo, so much curious] It has been so painful to lose the veLginity ?
[Lamú] Well............

It was the first night that the two sister were together.
... AND BEGUN TO SHARE ALL THEIR SECRETS !!
SWEETLY !!
... AND FOUND AGAIN THE PLEASURE OF THE COMPLICITY !!

It could be really a sweet night.

IT COULD BE !!!

BUT...
[Lamú, so curious] So Ranma hasn't choosen yet between you and Akane?
[Sham Poo, now so sad] Not yet ! [sigh] And also this St. Valentine day it has been so bitter to eat on my own the chocolate that I wanted to give him [large sigh]
[Lamú, with a large sigh too] It seems to me that OUR HISTORIES HAS BEEN WRITTEN BY THE SAME HAND !!! [sigh] You've to know: also Darling, in the past, has............. [gh... gh.. gh...] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !
[SHAM POO, NOW SCARED] NO, SISSY: DON'T THINK TO DAlLING !!!

Too late !
Lamú BEGUN TO SCREAM IN A TERRIBLE WAY !!
AND TO CRY FOR THE PAIN !!!
AND TO SHAKE A LOT !!
It was really a terrible scene.
... specially when Lamú STOPPED TO BREATH FOR THE GREAT PAIN !!

[Sham Poo, TOP SCARED] Hey.. HEY... SISSY... SISSY !!! BlEATH !! BlEATH !!! YOU HAVE TO BlEATH !!! YOU HAVE TO BlEAAAAAAAAAAATH !!!
[Lamú, still unbreathing] gh.... gh....gh.... cannot...... gh..
[Sham Poo, screaming out of her soul] SYSSY, BlEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATH !!

WAS IN THAT MOMENT THAT Lamú SPITED A LARGE FLETCH OF BLOOD !!

[Sham Poo, LOST IN PANIC] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EK !!!

NOW Lamú WAS RATHER DROWNING ON HER OWN BLOOD !!

... but Sham Poo had enough cold blood to suck it out from the mouth of her sister and to spit it away: in this way Lamú rebegun to breat (so much loudly).

BUT THE SUFFERENCES WEREN'T ENDED AT ALL !!!

[Sham Poo, still LOST IN PANIC] SISSY, THAT'S ENOUGH ! THAT'S ENOUUUUUUGH !!
[Lamú, screaming] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAARGH !!!!!!!
[Sham Poo, same situation] OH GOD, WHAT CAN I DO ?!?

But, suddenly, she remembered also her own <<power>> !

[Sham Poo, crying and screaming] LOOK AT ME, SISSY !!! LOOK AT ME SlTAIGHT IN MY EYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES !!!!!!!

.... AND A PACEFUL FEELING FELT ON Lamú !!!

[Lamú, now quiet, rather whispering] Sham Poo..... YOU'RE REALLY A LITTLE ANGEL !! ...... [gh... gh...] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA RGH !!
[Sham Poo, scared again] EEEEEK !! SISSYYYYYYYYYYY !!!
... ELSEWHERE...
A fast car was running into the night.
Inside of it...

[Shutaro, talking gently] Oyuky, I've to admit: thank to you the Mendo'S Holding have saved so much money in that business.
[Oyuky, so genlte but with COLD voice] Titty, sometimes I think that you're too much soft when you...

Suddenly the cellphone of Mendo rang.

[Shutaro, with clear voice] Shutaro's speaking.
[--] YOUNG MASTER, WE'VE LOCALIZED MOROBOSHI !!
[Shutaro, now screaming with wrath] SHOOT HIM ON SIGHT !! KILL HIM !!
[Oyuky, with COLD voice] NO ! I have a better idea.

She whispered so much into the ear of Shutaro, and...

[Shutaro, now with clear voice] Captain, advise the air army that they've to trap Moroboshi on the corner at the end of the 88th street ! We'll be there ! When you'll be in that zone stop the attack and wait for further orders !!
[--] ROGER !

After few minutes, a slummy quartier was awaked by several explosions.
On the air, some helycopters were shooting on a target on the ground, who was trying to run away.
Suddenly, all of this ended and the target came back to be just human being, breathing so loud.

[Ataru, TOP scared, breathing so loud] PANT PANT..... J... just one person [PANT] can do [PANT PANT] all of this !!
[A COLD VOICE] NOT JUST ONE !!
[Ataru, getting excited] Hey but... I KNOW THIS VOICE !
[A COLD VOICE] HAVE A HAPPY NIGHT, ATARU !!!
[ATARU, TOP EXCITED] OYUKY-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAN !!! WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEEE !!! I HAD FORGOTTEN YOUR CELLPHONE NUMBEEEEEEEEEER !!! [and tried to jump into her arms]
[Oyuky, still with COLD voice] IF I'M HERE IS JUST TO FRAME YOU !! NOW FREEZE YOURSELF, BECAUSE YOU'VE TO COME WITH ME !!! Lamú IS SO BAD AND ALL BECAUSE OF YOU !!!

... AND SHE THROWED ON HIM A GREAT ICE STORM !!!

Normally, in this occasion, Ataru became a statue of ice.

... NOT THIS TIME !!!

IN FACT...
... JUST A SUDDEN JUMP OF SHUTARO SAVED HER FROM A GREAT TSUMANI OF WATER, COMING FROM THE DIRECTION WHERE WAS ATARU !!!

[Oyuky, TOP scared] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !
[Shutaro, TOP WORRIED] OYUKY, ARE YOU ALL RIGHT ?!?
[Oyuky] TITTY !!
[Shutaro, with clear voice] WAIT HERE FOR ME, NOW I'VE TO MANAGE HIM IN MY OWN WAY !! [and sweared his katana]
[Ataru, screming with wrath] GO AWAY, MENDO !!! YOU'RE MAKING ME JUST WASTING MY TIME !!!

Ignoring all of this, Mendo walked so fast and, in few second, he was in front of his eternal foe !

[Shutaro, with wrath] YOU BASTARD, Lamú IS DYING BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOU ?!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING, EH ?!? ANSWER, YOU CHICKEN !!
[Ataru, screaming with wrath too] GET OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT !!!

Shutaro grabbed Ataru on his chest.

IT WAS AN ERROR !!!

[Shutaro, screaming] YOU BASTAD, NOW YOU..... [NOW TOP PAINFUL] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA RGH !!!!!!!
[Ataru, with wrath] Are you satisfied, you moron ?!?

Watching that scene, Oyuky got so much scared and run to rescue Shutaro.

[Oyuky, now holding Shutaro] TITTY, HOW ARE YOU ?!?
[Shutaro, groaming in pain] L... LOOK !!
[Oyuky, TOP SCARED] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEK !!!!!!!!!

THE HAND OF SHUTARO WAS SO MUCH BURNIED !!
A GREAT, DEEP USTION !!

Oyuky begun to release gently on it his fluid: it melted immediatly and became water !

[Oyuky, still scared] NOW I'VE GOT: WITH THIS KIND OF HEAT ATARU HAS BEEN ABLE TO MELT MY ICE !!
[Shutaro, still groaming in pain] H.. how is possible ?!? MAYBE MOROBOSHI IS NO MORE A HUMAN BEING ?!?

In that moment Ataru had run away but, so far, his joyful voice was still echoing with his usual scream: "LADIEEEEEEEEEEES" !!!

[Oyuky, still scared] All of this is not normal ! Is not normal at all !! What's going on ?!? WHAT'S GOING ON ?!?

(To be continued)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 11:10:38 AM by Lum-chan »

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
    • Storm Resources Forum (your mobile edge)
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2008, 01:06:03 AM »
how i could miss so cool piece of literature art? O.o

Good work as always Giovane! ;)
Follow your dreams...

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2008, 11:52:34 PM »

"THE SWEET SWORD"

CHAPTER THREE: STRANGE KIND OF LOVE

Sometimes ago, somewhere...

[Ataru, surprised, turning his head left-right so fast] Where I am ?

[Ataru, now joyful] HEYLA', HOW LONG !!!!

[Ataru, surprised again] Nan-da?

[Ataru, with a great slurp] Done !!

[Ataru, giggling so much] .... so, WHAT ABOUT ....

[Ataru, getting nervous] HEY, YOU OLDIE: DON'T PLAY TO ME THE SAME, OLD JOKE !!! WHERE IS.... [now surprised again] Hey... where have you gone ?!?

Tomobiki, the 21st of February.

When Lamú opened (slowly) her eyes again didn't realized where she was but, after a while, the image become clear: was into the at the last floor of Tomobiki's Hospital, into a special, reserved room.
She looked outside the window: another boring grey day, so cold, with so much clouds in the sky and without Sun.
But a strange, noising sound was still echoing into her ears: it came from outside.
Suddenly, a notorious voice broke the silence of the room.

[Sham Poo, with joyful voice] WAKE UP, YOU SLEEPY-AHEAD !!!
[Lamú, with sweet voice] Sincerely, I'm already awake ! [now surpised] Hey, what is that... that..

Sham Poo was pushing a great trolley, full of pelouches !
She took someone of them into her arms.

[Sham Poo, huging sweetly some pelouches] Look how many gift have you sent all of youL fans: I choose the funniest one, with the Lest of them we could fill a whole Loom !! Look, look how much they'Le lovely !! [and offered to her one of them]

Lamú (still into the bed) stretched her arms a bit and, after a little, groamed yawn, took one of them in her hands.

"Oh, Sissy", was the thought of Sham Poo, "YOU HAVN'T TO KNOW THAT WE COULD FILL YOUl HOUSE UNTIL THE lOOF WITH THE DEATH'S MENACES VElSUS DAlLING THAT YOU lECEIVED IN THIS MEANTIME !!!"

[Lamú, looking at a pelouche, with a smile] So sweet ! [and huged it]
[Sham Poo, with a strange, evil smile]... AND THE SUlPlSES AlE NOT ENDED !!
[Lamú, looking at her with blinking eyes] What do you mean ?!?

Sham Poo dialed on her cellphone a misterious number...
... AND...
[Sham Poo, with clear voice, talking on the cellphone]OK, YOU CAN BEGIN !!! Yes ! Yes! Just count to ten. [Now talking to Lamú] Sissy, you've to come so close to the window.
[Lamú, still surprised] Why ?
[Sham Poo, same voice] LOOK !!
[Lamú, sweetly surprised] Wooooooow !!!

WAS IN THAT MOMENTS THAT HUNDRES AND HUNDREDS TOYBALOONS TOOK THE FLY VERSUS THE SKY!
They were so much colored, and anyone of them had a little card.

.. AND THE BIGGEST ONE WAS HOLDING A GREAT BANNER WITH A WRITTEN: <<Best wishes for a fast healing>> .

SUDDENLY...
... IT EXPLODED....
... AND THOUSANDS TOYBALOONS WITH THE FORM OF A LITTLE RED HEART WERE SET FREE (and continued to rise to the sky) !!!

[Sham Poo, surprised too] This... this is unexpected !!!
[Lamú, surprised too] Sham Poo, how can ....
[Sham Poo, with closed eyes and sweet voice] A lots of youL fans weLe waiting foL you since yesteLday, when the TV saied that you weLe hele to heal fLom a sudden attack of stLess !! About the toybaloons [large sweet sigh] a man coming from Italy bought all of them and shaLed to the people who is outside !
[Lamú, so touched] So romantic !!! I'd like... I'd like to reciprocate.
[Sham Poo, again with clear voice] I hope so: I PlOMISED HIM ONE OF YOUl PHOTO WITH A PElSONAL, SPECIAL AUTOGlAPH !!

Was in that moment that, suddenly, a children entered into the room.

[---] AUNT Lamú !!!
[Lamú, with sweet voice] SOTA !! [and huged it]
[Sota, with clear voice] Aunt Lamú, you were right: is not so painful the operation to the appendix !!
[Lamú, caressing him on his head] No, you've been really couragious !

[A NOTORIOIUS, POWERFUL VOICE] SOTA, YOU CANNOT ENTER WITHOUT PERMISSION INTO ANOTHER ROOM !!!

Sham Poo heard that voice...
... AND...
[Sham Poo, with sweet voice] Please, foLgive me Sissy [now with joyful voice] LANMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!! WHY YOU DIDN'T .... [now surprised, TOP SURPRISED !!] Oh !!

IN FRONT OF HER IT WAS A STRANGE GUY...
... with an red out-of-trend long cloth.....
... with clear brown eyes...
... and longs (so much longs) white hairs....
.... (AND A SWORD ON HIS LEFT)...
.... (AND A PAIR OF FUNNY EARS ON THE HEAD).

[Sham Poo, TOP EMBARASSED] Pl... please, foLgive me but... but.. IT SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU'VE THE SAME VOICE OF MY HUSBAND !!!
[The guy, blinking his eyes] Really ?!?

Whas in that moment that the children jumped into his arms !!

[Sota, still with joyful voice] HAVE YOU SEEN ? NOW I CAN RUN AGAIN !
[Guy, getting nervous] SOTA, YOU DAMEND: WHERE IS THE SOURCE OF YOUR STRENGHTS ?!? [and walked away, then disappeared into the corridor, both]

"BUT IT'S TlUE", was the thought of Sham Poo: "THAT GUY HAS THE SAME VOICE OF LANMA" !!!

When she came back into the bedroom Lamú was set on the bed, looking at some strange cards.

[Sham Poo, blinking her eyes] Sissy, you knew that child?
[Lamú, with clear voice] Well, not at all. But yesterday he entered into my bedroom. We spoke a lot: he's living with his mother and his granfather, has a big sister too but he lost her father a long ago. But he cares also at the guy that you saw just few minutes ago: his name is.... ehm.... is....
[Sham Poo, still wondering] What aLe those stLange caLds?
[Lamú, same voice] Sigils ! Made by a monk who is his friends. <<They destroy the evil auras and hold the bad spirits>>, that's what he saied to me.
[Sham poo, same siutation] How do you feel today?
[Lamú, with closed eye and a nice smile] Better, so  much better.

"You'Le Light", was the thought of Sham Poo, "in fact is LatheL 2 days that you don't speak or think about DaLling".

In the afternoon Lamú felt asleep again, so Sham Poo did a little pause and walked away: into the corridor, not so far from the bedroom of her sister, there were a TV set on, so she begun to look.

[Anchor-woman on the TV] ... and now the daily chroniches: a lots of fans are still standing in front of the Tomobiki's Hospital, trying to have any kind of news about the health of Lamú, the notorious alien pin-up and singer, who is now hospitalized due to a sudden attack of stress.

In the same time, his fiance (Ataru Moroboshi) is still running all over the nation.
Surely the leader of the rock band "U-Y-TRIBE" has choosen the funniest and most original way to promote their new album: IS ASKING ADRESS AND CELLPHONE NUMBER TO ANY GIRL THAT HE MEETS IN HIS PATH !!

Even if a large part of fans are looking for Ataru just to sock him, their new hit "living in a box" is now at the top of the hit parade and also their first album, "Hit by the Stars", came back among the first 10 most listened song ! And it rise the waiting for their next album, specially because her sister, Sham Poo, joined her into the band.

Also the sponsores are satisfied, because....

"A MONEY MACHINE", was the thought of Sham Poo, "FOl THEM BOTH ME AND SISSY AlE JUST A GlEAT MONEY MACHINE !! WHAT THE DISGUST !!!!

Finally, after others three (boring) days, Lamú left the hospital: she had to wait until late night before coming back home, to avoid the "guard" made by her fans, who was outside, because a large number of them were still waiting for her.

It was a scary night: the Moon was at her last quarter but was hided by so much dark clouds in the sky; lots of banks of dry leaves were still drabbling the streets.
Not so many people were walking into the rather desert streets and all of them were wearing heavy clothes against the strong cold of the night.

.. AND SUDDENLY....

[Lamú, so surprised] HOLD !! HOLD !!
[Sham poo, surprised too] SISSY, WHAT'S GOING ON ?
[Lamú, now whispering] Look !!

Set on a lone park bench, a strange, misterious, funny man was making sums into a great block notes.
He was really strange: was wearing a long, heavy trench, a funny, enormous hat, a great, large bind (like the ones used by the people affected by a bad cold) was hiding his face.
... AND WAS WEARING ALSO A PAIR OF SUNGLASSES !!!

[Sham Poo, still whispering] So suspect ! A MAN WEAlING SUN GLASSES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT !!
[Lamú, whispering too] IS DARLING !!
[Sham Poo, TOP SURPRISED] Gh.. gh... aLe you suLe ?
[Lamú, same situation] I'd recognize him even if he wear a space-suit. But I'm wandering what...

Suddenly he awaked...
... did a large sigh....
... watched so much around him...
... and walked away, until when he was in front of a great, big tree.

.... AND ENTERED INTO THE TREE !!!

[Sham Poo, TOP CHUMED] GH.. GH.. HOW CAN...
[Lamú, still whispering] A subspace door !
[Sham Poo, still surprised] What ?

Now Lamú was looking at the tree using a strange little camera.

[Lamú, still whispering] Subspace is a frame who link our dimention to another. I don't know in which way but Darling has been able to open it [and hided the camera into her bra]
[Sham Poo, now wondering] So what you wanna do ?
[Lamú, now with clear voice] I WANNA FOLLOW HIM !!!

She poked a little into her bra and, after a while, took out a little thing (it seemed similar to a great ladybird]

[Lamú, same voice] This one is able to open any kind of door who carry to the subspace; now we've just to wait.
[Sham Poo, still surprised] S.. SISSY..... HOW MANY THINGS AlE YOU HIDING IN YOUl BlA ?!?
[Lamú, same voice] ALL RIGHT, IT FOUND THE RIGHT GATE !!! NOW...... [NOW SCREAMING LOST IN PAIN] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAARGH !!!!
[SHAM POO, SO MUCH SCARED] SISSY, YOU HAVN'T TO FOLLOW DAlALING !!! TlUST IN ME: YOU'VE TO FOlGET HIM !!
[Lamú, STILL SCREAMING] NEVER ! NEVER !! I WANNA KN............ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAARGH !!!!!!
[Sham Poo, TOP worried] Sissy, how are you?
[Lamú, still groaming in pain] It seems to me that somehone hit me with a lance on my liver, on my stomach and.. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR GH ............ GH.. GH... GH... HEART !!!
[Sham Poo, so much worried] SISSY, WE'VE TO COME BACK TO THE HOSPITAL !
[Lamú, SCREAMING OUT OF HER SOUL] NO, THIS TIME I WANNA KNOW ! FOLLOW ME !!!

... AND ENTERED BOTH INTO THE TREE !!!

IT WAS AN ERROR ?!?

In any case...

... the space.... the <<subspace>> around them was similar to a misterious sea, moving slowly and silently: all the colours of the light disappeared, step by step, into a sole cold, grey light.

It came from a precise corner....
....FROM THE SAME PLACE IT CAME ALSO AN EVIL LAUGTH !!

[Sham Poo, with trembling voice] S.. SISSY, W... WHAT IS THIS ?
[Lamú, still groaming] Sham Poo... are you scared ?
[Sham Poo, still with trembling voice] N.. not at all !
[Lamú, with evil voice] You liar ! FOLLOW ME !

... AND FINALLY....

... THEY CAME IN FRONT OF A SORT OF AN ENORMOUS DOOR !!

They peeped a little....
... AND...

[SHAM POO, LOST IN PAINC] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!
[Lamú, LOST IN PANIC TOO] GH... GH.. TH.... THE MASTER IS BACK !
[Sham Poo, now wondering] <<The Master>> ?!?

Finally the scene became clear: ATARU WAS STANDING IN FRONT OF A GREAT, ENORMOUS (high about 4-5 meters), BLACK EVIL WITH YELLOW EYES.

[Lamú, TOP SCARED] I was.. I was believing that he died !!!
[Sham Poo, still scared] SISSY, YOU KNOW HIM ?!?
[Lamú, now whispering] A long ago he tried to use me to catalyze the energy of all the women: he's trying to vampyrize it to become a <<superior demon>>; with that power he could rule the whole universe.
[Sham Poo, again lost in panic] SO DAlLING HAS BEEN INVOLVED INTO HIS PLOT ?
[Lamú, still whispering] Is that I wanna know this night [now getting nervous] AND LEAVE TO CALL HIM <<DARLING>> !!

In front of them, the evil begun to speak to Ataru.

[Master] SO, YOU LITTLE CUNT ?
[Ataru, so much nerous] My mission is over !!!
[Master, now getting excited] REALLY YOU REACHED THE GOAL ?

Ataru throwed on the floor a great block notes.

[ATARU, SCREAMING WITH WRATH] HERE YOU ARE: ONE-HUNDRED-THOUSAND !!! ONE-HUNDRED-THOUSAND ADRESS AND CELLPHONE NUMBERS OF CUTE GIRLS !!

[Sham Poo, so much chumed] WHAAAAAAAT ?!? 100.000 ADlESS OF GIlLS ?!?
[Lamú, lost in panic] gh... gh.... gh.... th.. this time he has really exagerated !! I.. I won't forgive him at all !!!!
[Master, laughting so much] Uh uh uh, my vegneance couldn't be more terribe: IS SO MUCH PAINFUL FOR A LECHER LIKE YOU TO GIVE UP TO A SUCH PRECIOUS <<TREASURE>>, ISN'T IT ?!?

[ATARU, STILL SCREAMING] SHUT UP, YOU BASTARD AND GIVE IT TO ME !!
[Master, laughting so much] Really do you wanna...
[Ataru, same situation] THIS WAS THE PACT: 100.000 ANDRESS OF GIRLS VERSUS THE DOLL !! NOW GIVE IT TO ME !!!!!!!!
[Master, with fake sweet voice] Oooooooh, you're right ! It was that.. that..... THAT WAS SO FUNNY TO TORTURE HER !!!
[ATARU, TOP SCARED] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!? YOU DAMNED, WHAT YOU DID YOU DO TO HER ?!?
[Master, same voice] Ooooooh, not so much. LOOK !!
[Ataru, TOP CHUMED] YEHOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !!!!!!!!!

THE <<MASTER>> THROWED ON HIM A LITTLE, PINK DOLL.
IT WAS A FUNNY DOLL OF Lamú !!
.. WITH THREE BIG PINS POINTED ON STOMACH, LIVER AND HEART !!!

Ataru caught it immediatly and took over all of them, one after one.

[Ataru, crying, with trembling voice] [sigh] Y.. you bastard...[sigh] you cunt... [sigh] you damned.... [sigh]... you..

[Lamú, TOP SURPRISED] OH !
[Sham Poo, surprised too] Sissy, what's going on ?!?
[Lamú, STILL SURPRISED] MY PAINS....  DISAPPEARED !! And... and... AND I FEEL THE HEAT OF HIS TEARS FLOW ON ME !!! [now with touched voice] Oooooooooh, Darling: now I've got !  YOU DID ALL OF THIS JUST TO SET ME FREE !!
[Sham poo, still surprised] StLange kind of love...

In that moment Ataru tried to walk away.

[Ataru, screaming with wrath] I WISH YOU A PAINFUL DEATH !!!
[Master, still giggling] Who care at you ? In any case..... IT STILL MISS ONE !!!
[Ataru, now surprised] What ? It's impossible, I checked the list hundreds and hundreds times.

[Master, still giggling] No-no: IT STILL MISS ONE !!! It miss..... [now screaming] IT MISS HER !!!
[LAMU, LOST IN PANIC] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!!!!!
[SHAM POO, TOP SCARED] SISSYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!
[ATARU, SCREAMING] NOOOOOOOOOOO !!! DAMNED ALIEN, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE ?!?
[Master, laugthing so much] YOU MORON, DO YOU REALLY BELIEVED THAT I COULD GIVE UP TO HER ?!?

... AND GRABBED ON HIS RIGHT HAND !!!

Istinctively, Lamú gave him a great zap....

... INVAIN !!!!

[Master, still laugthing] You stupid, have you forgotten? YOUR ZAPS ARE INEFFICACIOUS ON ME !!
[Ataru, screaming] YOU BASTARD, SET HER FREE OR I'LL DESTROY THE LIST OF ADRESS !!!
[Master, with evil voice] I can find again milions and milions women on the whole universe, WHO WILL GIVE HER BACK TO YOU ?!? [Now looking at Lamú] About you.... you have just to stay quiet: is not painful to catalyze the power of the women. But this night I wanna be bountiful, that's why I wanna give you a way out.
[Lamú, so much nervous] WHAT_THE_FOOL_OF_WAY_OUT ?!?

[Master, same voice] GIVE IT TO ME !!!

[Lamú, still angry] WHAT_DO_YOU_WANT_FROM_ME ?!?

[Master, same voice] YOU KNOW !!!

[Lamú, same voice] I don't know anything.
[Master, getting nervous] IT MEANS THAT I'LL RIP IT OUT FROM YOUR HEART !!
[Sham Poo, screaming with wrath] LEAVE YOUl DIlTY HANDS FlOM SISSYYYY !

She tried to jump on him...
... but...
... ATARU CAUGHT HER ON HER BODY !!!

[Ataru, screaming and helding Sham Poo on her body] SHAM POO, YOU CANNOT STAY SO CLOSE TO HIM: WITH A SOLE TOUCH HE COULD INFECT YOU  ! HE'S A CARRIER OF A PARASSITE THAT COULD FORCE YOU TO KILL ANY PERSON THAT YOU MEET AND, IN THE END, YOU WOULD DIE !!!
[Sham Poo, with strange voice] DaLling....
[Ataru, so surprised] Nan-da ?
[Sham Poo, same voice] DO YOU KNOW WHAT AlE YOU TOUCHING ?!?

He squeezed her a little (so gently), just to realize.....
... AND...

[ATARU, SO MUCH EXCITED] GEE, WHAT THE WONDERFUL TIIIIIIIITS !!!!!!

[Lamú, FURIOUS] DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARLIIIII IIIIIIING, YOU BASTARD: I'M GONA DIE AND YOU ? ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH MY SISTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER ?!?

... AND SUDDENLY..........

[MASTER, SCREAMING IN PAIN] AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !!!! IT BUUUUUUUUUURNS !!

JUST A LITTLE LAP OF DISTRACTION...
... AND Lamú FLIED AWAY FROM HIS HAND...

IN HIS PALM, NOW THE "MASTER" HAD A GREAT, DEEP USTION !!

[Master, now with wrath] LAMU, YOU LITTLE BITCH ! I WILL BE SO HAPPY WHEN I'LL RIP YOU HEART OUT OF YOUR CHEST !! [NOW SCREAMING] COME BACK TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!

A SUDDEN MOVE OF HIS HAND.....
..... A MISTERIOUS ENERGY......
......... AND THE MASTER BEGUN TO GRAB AGAIN THE ALIEN !!

NOT THIS TIME: with a sudden jump Ataru hit the master on his leg !!

BUT HE WAS GRABBED WITH THE LEFT HAND BY THE MASTER !!!

[Lamú, TOP SCARED] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! LET IT BE MY DARLIIIIIIIIIING !
[ATARU, SCREAMING] DAMNED ALIEN, RUN AWAY ! RUN AWAYYYYYYYYYYY !!!
[Lamú, STIL SCARED] DAAAAAAAARLIIIIIIIIING ! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAARLIIIIIII IIING !!

Sham poo tried to catch her sister on his body...
... BUT...

[Sham Poo, screaming] SISSY, WE HAVE TO..... [now painful] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !
[Lamú, so surprised] Sham Poo, what's going on?
[Sham Poo, so much scared] SISSY, YOUl CHEST IS INCANDESCENT !!
[Lamú, so much surprised] Now that you make me note..... YOU'RE RIGHT !

[Ataru, screaming] YEHOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !!
[Lamú, now scared again] EEEEEEEEEEEEK ! DARLING ! DARLIIIIIIIIIIIING !

THE "MASTER" WAS SQUIZING ATARU WITH HIS HAND !!!

[Master, laughting so much] Is so funny when you squeeze an human, YOU KNOW ? I WANNA KNOW HOW FAR WILL ARRIVE THE SPLATTERS OF YOUR BLOOD !!
[Lamú, LOST IN PANIC] DARLING !!! DARLIIIIIIIIIIIIIING !! DARLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING !!

[ATARU, SCREAMING WITH ALL OF HIS STRENGHTS] RUN AWAY, DAMNED ALIEN !! RUN AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!

WAS IN THAT MOMENT THAT ALSO THE LEFT HAND OF THE MASTER BEGUN TO BURN !

[Master, so much surprised] WHAT ?!? YOU TOO ?!?

[Ataru, still screaming] RUN AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Y !!!
[Master, now with wrath] NOW THAT'S ENOUGH !!! GIVE IT TO ME !!!

A MISTERIOYS ENERGY BEGUN TO PUSH ON THE BREAST OF ATARU !!!

.... AND, SUDDENLY.......

[Ataru, screaming out in pain] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !!!
[Master, laugthing so much] FINALLY I FOUND IT  !!!

SHAM POO SAW THE SCENE....
... AND...

[Sham Poo, with clear voice] Now I've got !! [now screaming, turned in front of Lamú] SISSY, FOlGIVE ME BUT I HAVE TO DO !!!!
[Lamú, so confused] What !??
[Sham Poo, SCREAMING] THIS ONE !!!!!!!

... AND SMASHED THE CHEST OF HER SISTER WITH A GREAT, DEEP HIT !!!!!

[Lamú, unbreathing] .. YOU..... KILLED.... ME......

(To be continued)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 11:11:54 AM by Lum-chan »

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
    • Storm Resources Forum (your mobile edge)
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2008, 01:37:09 AM »
O.o

Poor lum!

ok, can't wait for the next chapter XD
Follow your dreams...

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2008, 08:07:48 AM »

"THE SWEET SWORD"

CHAPTER FOUR: HERE COMES THE SWEET SWORD 

SUBSPACE, the 25st of February.

Lamú hadn't enought courage to open the eyes: she was thinking (better: she was HOPING) that all that horror around her was just a bad dream...
... INVAIN !!

"OH LORD", was her thought, "I DIDN'T WANTED TO DIE SO YOUNG !!! AND NOT BECAUSE OF MY SISTER !!!"

That cold, naked grey light increased the lonelines' feeling.

Just one last thought was lighting her mind...

"Darling", was her thought, "soon we'll stay together for the eternity"!

[Sham Poo, screaming] OPEN YOUl EYES, SISSY: YOU WON'T DIE AT ALL !!
[Lamú, so surprised] What ?!?

... she opened her eyes a little...
... AND...

... SAW THAT THE HAND OF HER SISTER WAS STILL DEEP INSIDE HER CHEST !

BUT SHE WASN'T FEELING ANY PAIN !!!

[Lamú, still surprised] H... How is possible ?
[Sham Poo, same voice] Sissy, now I know: ALL YOUl PAINS WElE DUE TO...
........ [NOW SCREAMING] THIS ONE !!!!!!!!!!

A SUDDEN MOVE OF HER RIGHT HAND.......
...... AND......

[Lamú, SCREAMING, LOST IN PAINC] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEK !!!!!!!

FROM THE CHEST OF HER SISTER SHAM POO PULLED OUT A SWORD !!!

A LONG SWORD (it could be as long as a full harm ) !!

THE HALF of a long sword: it seemed that it has been cutted to length.

[Sham Poo, with clear voice] That's what the hell was looking foL that damend devil !!!
[Lamú, still chumed] Sh.. SHAM POO.. IN... IN WHICH WAY YOU....
[SHAM POO, NOW SCREAMING, SO WORRIED] LOOK OVER THElE !!!
[Lamú, LOST IN PAIN] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EK !!!

THE DEVIL WAS STILL SQUEEZING ATARU....
... AND FROM HIS BREAST WAS COMING OUT THE OTHER HALF OF THE SWORD !!!

[Lamú, with trembling voice and large, surprised eyes] D... darling, y...  you too ?!? How is ...
[SHAM POO, WITH CLEAR VOICE] THE EXPLENATIONS WILL HAVE TO WAIT ! [now turned in front of her sister] Sissy, can you fly ?
[Lamú, same voice] Y.. yes, s.. sure.
[SHAM POO, SAME VOICE] SO TAKE ON ME !! WE'VE TO SAVE DAlLING !!
[Lamú, now wondering] Have you got an idea ?
[Sham Poo, same voice] Have you still with you the sigils that that child gave you in the hospital?
{Lamú] Sure !
[Sham Poo, with clear voice] You'll use to hold the devil, have you undeLstood? NOW LET'S BEGIN !!!
[Lamú, now so angry] Sham Poo...
[Sham Poo, blinking her eyes] ... yes ?
[Lamú, TOP ANGRY] LEAVE TO CALL HIM <<DARLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING>> !!
[Sham Poo, so chumed, with a silly sight] Gh.. gh..

But after few seconds she grabbed her sister on her left hand and begun to fly.
"Sota", was the thought of Lamú, "I hope that the sigils made by that Miroku that you spoke to me a lot will work good"

[Lamú, flying and wondering] So what do you want to do?
[Sham Poo, with clear voice, holding the sword with the other hand] CAllY ON ME OVEl THE HAND OF THE DEVIL AND GET STAlTED TO lESCUE DAlLING: YOU'LL HAVE TO CATCH AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE !
[Lamú, WITH CLEAR VOIE] HERE WE ARE !!!
[SHAM POO, SCREAMING] YAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!

SHAM POO LEAVED THE HAND OF HER SISTER..
... in that meantime...
... Lamú THROWED ON THE FACE OF THE EVIL ONE OF HER SIGILS !!

[master, screaming so much] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !! WHAT IS THIS ?!?

IT WAS ENOUGH TO MAKE HE BLIND FOR SOME SECONDS !

In this way, Sham Poo hit the hand of the devil with the sword...
... AND CUTTED IT OFF FROM THE ARM OF THE DEVIL !!

The devil was screaming so much, lost in pain but, in that moment, Lamú was able to catch Ataru and haulted down on the ground.

[Master, screaming with wrath] YOU BASTARD, DO YOU THINK THAT IT'S REALLY OVER ?!?

Ataru rose from the ground with a great lump on his head; now was wearing just his trousers, because the devil destroyed the other dress.

... AND PULLED OUT THE OTHER HALF OF THE SWORD FROM THIS BREAST !!!

[Ataru, with trembling voice] Gh.. gh.. th... this pose would deserve almost a souvenir-photo !!
[Lamú, still in fly] DARLING, ARE YOU ALL RIGHT ?
[Ataru, so drunk] I think so but.... WHERE IS SHAM POO ?
[Lamú, LOST IN PAINC] EEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! LOOK OVER THERE !!!

WITH THE OTHER HAND THE DEVIL GRABBED SHAM POO !!!

.. AND BEGUN TO SQUEEZE HER !!!

Now she was trying to resist, with all her strenghts, to that dire strait.
[Master, with an evil giggle] SO, LET'S SEE: WHAT CAN I DO TO YOU ? I COULD SQUEEZE... I COULD VAMPIRYZE YOUR <<POWER>>... OR SIMPLY I COULD SCRAG YOU ?!?

[Lamú, still in fly] DARLING, WHAT COULD...
[Ataru, screaming] I GOT AN IDEA !!!

Not so far there were a great puddle of water, so Ataru ...
... THROWED AWAY HER TROUSERS...
... AND SPLASHED THEM INTO THAT WATER !!

... AND...

[Lamú, TOP ANGRY, WITH EVIL VOICE] DAAAAAAAAAAARLING, THIS IS NOT THE RIGTH MOMENT TO BE A SEXUAL MANIAC !!!
[ATARU, SCREAMING] WHAT THE HELL OF "MANIAC", THIS COULD BE THE SOLE WAY TO SAVE YOUR SISTER !!!
[Lamú, same voice] OH, REALLY ?!?
[ATARU, same voice] LOOK !!

ATAUR THROWED ON SHAM POO HIS TROUSERS...
... so much wet of COLD water...
... AND SHE BEGUN IMMEDIATLY A NICE KITTY !!!

[Devil, so surprised] HEY, WHAT THE HELL OF JOKE !! YOU'RE NOT A WOMAN: YOU'RE A FOX !!
[Ataru, screaming] YOU MORON: SHE'S A CAT, NOT A FOX !!!
[Devil, so angry] YOU DAMNEEEEEEEEEEEED !!!

The devil throwed on him a great fireball but Lamú caught Ataru just in time.
Both were still holding the half of the sword.

[Lamú, still in fly, with clear voice] DARLING, DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT THE FOOL ARE YOU HOLDING ?!?
[Ataru, with clear voice] Sure !
[Lamú, same situation] WHAT ABOUT JOINING THEM ?!?

They landed under an hailstorm of fireballs...
... and finally joined the half of the sword.

IT OPENED IMMEDIATLY, LIKE A GREAT ROSE !!!

[Ataru, with trembling drunk voice] W... WHAT THE HELL OF SILLY SWORD !!!
[Lamú, TOP WORRIED] WATCH OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT !!!

With a sudden move she caught Ataru just in time and haulted away: one second after a great fireball opened an enormous crater on the ground.

[ATARU, SCREAMING] DAMNED ALIEN, RUN AWAY !!
[Lamú, SCREAMING TOO] NO WAY !!
[ATARU, SCREAMING] I SAIED RUN AWAYYYYYYYYYY !!!!
[Lamú, SCREAMING TOO] NEVER !! WE'LL SHARE THE SAME DESTINY: WE'LL SURVIVE OR WE'LL DIE TOGETHER !!!
[ATARU, SCREAMING] RUN AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !!!
[Lamú, SCREAMING TOO] WHY I'D HAVE TO LEAVE YOU RIGHT NOW ?!?

[ATARU, with closed eyes, screaming with all his strenghts] BECAUSE I CANNOT LOSE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!!

WAS IN THAT MOMENT THAT A GREAT LIGHT CAME OUT FROM BOTH THE BREASTS OF ATARU AND Lamú...

... AND...

... THE SWORD SHOOTED A GREAT LIGHTBALL WHO HIT THE DEVIL !!!

.. then came back to be a "normal" long sword.

[Lamú, blinking her eyes] H.. how is possible ?
[SHAM POO, WITH CLEAR VOICE] NOW ALL IS CLEAl !!!
[Lamú, blinking her eyes] Sham Poo, i.. in which way...
[Sham Poo, same voice] That lightstorm heated up all the water all around !!

Hearing the voice of the chinese, Ataru turned on his left to look at her ...

... AND...

[ATARU, OVEREXCITED, WITH LARGE EYES AND ALL THE TOUNGE OUT FROM THE MOUTH] GH... GH... GEE !!! [now with a silly laught] WHAH-AH-AH-AH-AH !!!

[Lamú, getting agry] Sham poo.....
[Sham Poo, still with clear voice <<but forgetting something>>] THE SWOlD MUST BE FILLED WITH YOUl OWN ENElGY !! THE ONE OF YOUl LOVE !!!
[Lamú, getting agry] Sham poo.....
[Sham Poo, now with touched voice, <<still forgetting something>>] Oooooh, Sissy: what a wondeLful declaLation of love !!! [and did a romantic sigh, with joined hands and dreamy sight]

Was in that moment that, wiht a short fly, Lamú landed in front of her sister...

... WITH A VERY ANGRY SIGHT !!!!

[Lamú, SO MUCH ANGRY] SHAM POO, MY-LITTLE-ANGEL....
[Sham Poo, blinking her eyes, <<still forgetting something>>] Nan-da ?!?
[Lamú, SCREAMING OUT OF HER SOUL] YOU PERVERTEEEEEEEEEEEEED !!!
[Sham Poo, blinking her eyes] Sissy, aLe you all Light ?!?

[Lamú, SCREAMING OUT OF HER SOUL] YOU'RE NAKEEEEEEEEEEEED !! WHAT ABOUT WEARING SOMETHING ?
[SHAM POO, now nervous too] WHEN I BECOME A CAT IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTINUE TO WEAl MY DlESS, YOU KNOW ?!?
[Lamú, STILL NERVOUS] IN FACT YOU'VE TO FIND A WAY TO KEEP UP THE DECENCE, YOU KNOW ?

[Ataru, screaming] WATCH OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT !!!

With a sudden jump he haulted down to the ground both the sisters...

... JUST IN TIME TO AVOID A GREAT FIREBALL !!!

When it passed, Lamú gave a powerful slap in face to Ataru !!!

[SHAM POO, TOP NERVOUS] SISSYYYYYYYY !!! WHY YOU HIT HIM ?!?
[Lamú, TOP ANGRY] BECAUSE IS A PERVERTED SHAMELES MANIAC !!!!
[Sham Poo, so curious] What ?!?

She took a look at him...
... AND...
... [<<a-hem>>]...

[Sham Poo, now so red in face, with strange voice] W.. W... Woooow ! L... LUKY SISTEl !!!!
[Lamú, TOP NERVOUS] AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !!!! I KILL YOU BOOOOOOOOTH !!!

Lamú WAS RIGHT TO BE NERVOUS !!!

IN FACT....

..... IN FRONT OF THE BOXERS OF ATAUR IT STAIED ON A GREAT.....

..... [ogh]....

......great.... [ehm]......

......[well].. LUMP !!!!

[Devil, so much angry] YOU MORON, I'LL BURN TO THE ASHEEEEESH !!

...  AND THROWED ON THEM, from his mouth, A FIRESTORM !!

[Sham poo, now so worried] Sissy, you've to join you strengths to the ones of DaLling: [now screaming] YOU'VE TO DECLAlE TO HIM ALL YOUl LOVE !
[Lamú, STILL ANGRY] WHAT THE HELL OF LOVE, I'M SO ANGRY THAT I'D WANNA STRANGLE HIM !!
[Sham Poo, now with wrath] You huffy ! IT MEANS THAT I'LL DO IT AT YOUR PLACE !!!
[Lamú, so surprised] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!?
[ATARU, SO MUCH EXCITED] REALLY ?!?

Sham Poo put gently an hand on the right shoulder of Ataru...

[Sham Poo, with gentle voice and shining eyes] OH, DAlLING, DO YOU LOVE ME A BIT ?!?

ATARU GRABBED IMMEDIATLY HER HAND !!!

[Ataru, with romantic voice] Oh, Sham Poo, sweet little chinese of mine: I'd walk into the fire if need to save you !!!

BUT THE SWORD WAS STILL COLD !!

[Sham Poo, now with clear voice] NO, IT DOESN'T WOlK !! THE SWOlD FEEL IF A PElSON IS TELLING A LIE !
[Ataru, same voice] SHAM POO, I AM SINCERE !!!

But the devil had still a last "trump"

[Devil, with wrath] You bastard, EAT THIS !!!

A SUDDEN MOVE....
... AND...

[Lamú, SCREAMING IN PAIN] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !!!!!
[Sham Poo, so worried] EEEEEEK !! Sissy, what's going on?
[Ataru, so much worried] OH NO, I LOST THE DOLL !!!

IN FACT...

... THE DEVIL POINTED ON THE PINK DOLL AN ENORMOUS PIN !!!

JUST IN THE PLACE OF THE HEART !!!

[Devil, still with wrath] NO MERCY THIS TIME !!

[ATARU, SCREAMING WITH WRATH] YOU'RE RIGHT: NO MERCYYYYYYYYYY !!!

... AND THE SWORD SHOOTED ONCE AGAIN A GREAT LIGHTBAL, who did a full center on the demon !!

Forgetting everything, Ataru throwed away the sword, took the doll on his hands and pulled out the pin from its heart.

... AND BEGUN TO TOUCH IT EVERYWHERE, as to search something !

[Ataru, with nervous voice] Now i remember: THE DOLL LOSE ALL ITS POWERS WITHOUT THE HAIRS OF THE VICTIM !!! So, let's see: where he could have ..... [now looking at Lamú, with strange voice] YEHOHAAARGH, Lamú WHAT THE FOOL ARE YOU DOING ?!?

Lamú SEEMED TO BE RATHER DRUNK !!!!

... AND SO EXCITED TOO !!!

IN FACT...

[Lamú, with strange, languish, trembling voice] D... D[AH!]rling.. n.. next t[AH!]ime... u... use y[OH!]ur h[AH!]nds [OH!]n me in this w[AH!]y !!!

[Ataru, so much nervous] DAMNED ALIEN, SAY TO ME WHERE COULD BE HIDDEN YOUR HAIRS INTO THIS DOLL !!!
a[Lamú, same voice and situation] [OH!], it's e[AH!]sy: [AH!]m[OH!]ng its h[AH!]irs !!

But when Ataru finally found them....

[DEVIL, ROSE FROM THE ASHES, WITH WRATH] PLAYTIME IS OVER, YOU STUPID !!
[Ataru, LOST IN PAINC] YEHOHAAAAAAAARGH, WHERE IS THE SWORD ?!?

[Sham Poo, with clear voice] SISSY, NEXT TO YOU !!

Lamú turned on her right.
The sword was laying on the floor.
It seemed just a cold piece of metal.
She took it on her hands...

... AND THE SWORD OPENED ITSELF ONCE AGAIN, LIKE A GREAT ROSE !!

[Lamú, with wrath] You're right: YOUR TIME IS OVER !!!

... AND POINTED THE SWORD VERSUS THE DEVIL !!!

If it was true that it had to be filled by the "power" of a true love, IN HER HAND THE SWORD BEGUN TO RELEASE A BLINDING LIGHT !!!

SO MUCH BLINDING: in fact, both Ataru and Sham Poo and the devil were forced to hide their eyes !

Now Lamú was awake, standing in front of him !

[Devil, screaming in pain] GO AWAYYYYY, YOU'RE OVERPOWERING MEEEE !!

[LAMU, SCREAMING WITH WRATH] You wanted to vampiryze the power of all the women of the universe !

[increasing the volume of her voice]
You stupid !!

[now screaming, so much angry]
DON'T YOU KNOW THAT THE LOVE THAT A WOMAN FEELS FOR HIS MAN CAN FILL THE WHOLE UNIVERSE ?!?

[now screaming with all her strenghts]
TAKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS !!!!

The lightbal was so large, so great and so powerful that all around Lamú, Ataru and Sham Poo disappeared into a sea made of blinding light!

But, when all it ended, that damend devil was whiped out definitively !

Sham Poo was the first one to get awake.

[Sham Poo, so worried] SISSY, AlE YOU FINE ?
[Lamú, still angry] Sham Poo, MY-LITTLE-ANGEL...
[Sham Poo, now so happy] SISSY, YOU DON'T FEEL ANY PAIN ISN'T IT?
[Lamú, still angry] Any pain ! In any case... [NOW SCREAMING] NOW YOUR DRESS ARE DRY, WHAT ABOUT WEARING THEM AGAIN ?!?
[Sham Poo, so chumed] Gh... gh...

Finally, when the young chinese came back to "decence", also Ataru came back to normal.

[Ataru, scratching his head, with drunk voice] S.. someone took the nameplate of the camion that invested me?
[Lamú, still angry] DARLING, I DESERVE AN EXPLENATION !!!

[A SUDDEN VOICE, so gentle] YOU'RE RIGHT: YOU DESERVE IT !!!
[Sham Poo, so surprised] WHO AlE YOU ?
[Lamú, so surprised too] HEY... I KNOW YOU !!! YOU'RE THE LORD OF THE DREAMS !!!
[Ataru, so joyful] MUJAKY, YOU OLDIE: DO YOU REMEMBER ?!? YOU PROMISED TO ME AN HAREM RICH OF.......

KABOOOOOOOOONK !!!!

Now Ataru was screwed on the ground, with a great lump on his head, hit by Lamú with a great hammer.

[Lamú, now looking at Mujaky with evil sight] PLEASE, CONTINUE: I'M FLEMISHING !!!

The old, little man got down from his curious golden pig, did a great bow and, with a great, silly smile, rebegun to talk.

[Mujaky, with clear voice] I made the sword by myself and hided it into your hearts when you were sleeping ! YOU'LL CAN USE ONCE AGAIN ONLY DURING YOUR DEEP DREAMS OR WHEN YOU PASS AGAIN THE SUBSPACE !
[Lamú, so curious] When it happened that you gave to me my half of the sword?
[Mujaky, same voice] Oh, with you has been so hard: I sent to you a lots of nightmares to win your endurance and, finally, one night, I was able to put it deep inside your heart.

[Lamú, with clear voice] NOW I REMEMBER: I MADE THIS DREAM THE NIGHT THAT I SAW DARLING WEARING MY BIKINI !!!

[Sham Poo, so curious, turned to Ataru] DaLling, lEAllY AlE YOU USED TO WEAl THE BIKINI OF SYSSY?

[Ataru, rising from the ashes, gromaing in pain] gh.. gh.. it's... it's a long, long history: I'll tell to you as soon as possible!!

[Mujaky, now giggling so much] With Ataru was so easy: it was enough to say "eat this" and he ate his half of the sword immediatly [and giggled again]

[Ataru, now curious too] But why you needed to do all of this ?!?
[Mujaky, now so shy] Oh.... well..... [ahem]..... I MADE THE DEVIL A LONG AGO TOO !!! But..... IT WENT OUT OF MY CONTROL.... SO....

KAPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOW !!!!
VOLTS !
ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAP !!!!

[Ataru, still holding a great hammer] YOU CUNT !!!
[Lamú, TOP ANGRY] WHY YOU INVOLVED US INTO YOUR FAULTS ?!?
[Mujaky, so much burnied, laying on the ground] gh.. gh... gh...

[Sham Poo, with sweet voice] In any case, Sissy, you've to admit: DAlLING GIVEN UP TO HIS LIST OF GilS' ADlESS JUST TO SAVE YOU !!!
[Lamú, still angry] You're right ! [now turned to Ataru, still angry] DARLING, WHAT ABOUT YOU ?!?

[Ataru, with trembling voice] Gh.. gh... th... that damned devil framed me not so long ago. I don't know in which way but he got one of your psycho-dolls and menaced me: OR 100.000 ADRESS OF GILRS OR HE COULD KILL YOU AND, IN THE MEANTIME, HE COULD TORTURE YOU. PLUS, YOU HAVN'T TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT !!

[Lamú, now rather crying] Is... this is the truth? REALLY YOU GIVEN UP TO THAT LIST JUST FOR SET ME FREE ?!?
[Ataru, with trembling voice and an hand behind the head] Well...............

Lamú huged him so strictly !

[Lamú, huging and kissing Ataru so much, crying for the joy] DARLING, I KNEW THAT YOU COULDN'T LEAVE ME IN THAT WAY !!!

..... [ahem].....

In that moment, the true thought of Ataru was: 'I'm a stupid: I HAVN'T MADE ANY COPY OF IT !!! I DID ALL THAT HARD WORK FOR NOTHING !!!!!'

The return travel was so short and so easy; plus, now both Ataru and Lamú knew the 'power' hidden (once again) inside their heart.

.... AND, WHEN THEY CAME OUT FROM THE TREE....

.... [GH..  GH... GH.....] ....

..... A WHOLE ARMY OF PEOPLE WAS WAITING FOR ATARU !!!!

[Ataru, TOP SCARED] YEHOHAAAAAARGH !!! W.... What do you want for me ?
[Mendo, pointing versus him his katana] HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN WHAT DID YOU DO ?
[Ataru, so nervous] WAIT, WAIT: I CAN EXPLAIN YOU EVERYTHING !!! Lamú, please, tell to them.....
[Sham Poo, TOP SCARED] EEEEEEEEEEK !!! SISSY, WHAT'S GOING ON ?!?

Lamú was now rather unconcious, held by the arms of her sister...
.... so white in face...
..... trembling so much...
........ SHE WAS HAVING ANOTHER ABSTINENCE CRISIS !!!

[Ataru, now with clear voice and grave pose] QUIET, QUIET: SHE'S NOT BAD AT ALL ! SHE NEEDS JUST ONE OF MY TEARS TO HEAL NOW !!!

[Mendo, still nervous] <<Your tears>> ?!? [now with evil voice and closed eyes] Don't worry: soon she will have a full cup, [increasing the voice], a full bottle, [increasing], a full tank, [NOW SCREAMING] A WHOLE OCEAN OF YOUR TEAAAAAAAAAAAARS !!!!

[Ataru, now running, trying to run away] DAMNED ALIEN, WHY YOUR CRISIS COME ALWAYS IN THE WRONG MOMENT ?!?

And, after a long, long run, both Ataru than the 'army' disappeared behind the horizon......

[voice of Ataru, lost in pain] YEHOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AARGH !!!!!!!

TAKE CARE OF THE SWEET SWORD !!!!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 11:13:20 AM by Lum-chan »